It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
We have to wait for a full report, which shouldn't take long. If he was born and raised in Illinois, there should be public records a mile long, and people that went to school with him, or grew up with him, will have his formative years history all over the internet.

My mind also went in that direction. I hope they have accurate records of all the places he inspected, and I hope they plan to send in the bomb search team to all the areas where he had access, just to be a little over conscientious.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This was an act of terrorism, they are not alone they did not plan alone is more out there and this incidents will keep happening.

Meanwhile the government will blame on gun owners and will be preaching about gun control, the final goal is to amend the constitution in order to make guns illegal, first they need enough justices in favor of gun banning in the Supreme court.

The end result and unarmed nation where terrorist would be able to take over, beside the petty criminals, drug cartels and you name it.

The future is looking peachy.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

1) yes. Because it's what happened.

2) who said that? Nobody has. Still being investigated. Haven't said nobody else is involved, aside from saying they think they got all the shooters.

3) see above. You seem to be intentionally forgetting they still have one person in custody.

4) who's forgotten about the woman? She's mentioned in every article I've read. Just because they don't have her entire biography yet doesn't mean diddly.

5) if the woman is foreign born, which she appears to be, why would they have her entire biography in less than 24 hours?

They haven't said its terrorism. Haven't said it isn't, either.

Keep banging that drum, guy.

1) What are you talking about?
2) Yeah, you like stories too huh?
3) One person in custody? Oh...do tell? Name, Origin, Race...NOW PLEASE.
4) We've known more about people within hours, they're dragging on this because of politics...if you don't know by now we treat all SAUDI linked badness with kid gloves, don't know what to tell you through your rose colored glasses
5) Watch and learn in the upcoming hours. Watch and learn

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Who has a Christmas party in the beginning of December?

I've been around a lot of corporate parties and not one, over the years, has ever happened in, or on the first couple days of December.

Was this really a Christmas party, or is this just blurred info from the media?

My friend went to his wife's Christmas party back in November a few weeks before Thanksgiving. Rates are a lot cheaper and venues easier to get before the December rush. Not frequent, but not uncommon either.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Makes senses I guess it's all about the money and timing these days. Thanks for the reply

This whole situation stinks. I'm not sure what to make of it, but it is in the league of surreal.

edit on 3-12-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

i've been accused of being a rightwing nut job theorist many times. and i still hold on to some of the beliefs.
without going into any of my beliefs but that there is out there. he is reaching for so symbolism it's sad.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Oh, but the president is going to talk about the incident in a few minutes, after all we can not cause a national incident and put in danger all the good foreigners living in America because that is un-American to point fingers.

And act of terrorism is an act of terrorism, and Mr. president can not force all Americans to turn the face the other way, is too late for that.

The brother and family of the terrorist are talking on the news now, apologizing for the shootings.

Meanwhile the agenda for gun control keeps growing and clouding the real truth behind the shootings.

edit on 3-12-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

link   
Here is something that is bugging me a lot.

Farhan Khan, Farook's brother-in-law, told reporters he was at a loss, too.

"I have no idea why he would he do something like this. I have absolutely no idea. I am in shock myself," Khan said.

...but we also have this...

The couple left their 6-month-old girl with Farook's grandmother Wednesday and said they had a doctor's appointment.

The grandmother became concerned when she saw reports of the shooting and couldn't reach Farook.

If the grandmother thought Farook was at a doctor's appointment, why would she make a connection between reports of the shooting and not being able to reach him? Was she simply worried that she couldn't reach him because she knew a shooting was going on and it was near his home? Did she believe the doctor's appointment story and think the doctor's office was near where the shooting was taking place? Did she think they were leaving the baby with her because of a doctor's appointment but also know that her son was going to a holiday party for work later that day at the location of the shooting?

Or did she hear there was a shooting going down and think "Gee, I haven't heard from Farook since he dropped off the baby. He must be involved in the shooting!" Why would you think something like that about your son unless there was some indication he might be planning something?

link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: ReadLeader

Profiling has worked in Law enforcement here in the U.S. back on topic. We can't be too careful if we do see something out of place. Especially right here right now.

Very true, but if a suspicious device turns out to be a homemade clock then careers could be lost. So how do some people profile?

Since profilers will be labeled as bigoted, xenophobic, stupid racists, the only way would be an anonymous phone tip.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

And he will mitigate, minimize, and spin... any foreign national connection to this, ESPECIALLY Saudi fingerprints.

Bet on it.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
all of those middle easterners visiting the garage where the two perps were working at odd hours for weeks must just be mohammed's elves and not coconspirators then. glad that's settled. yup. these two worked totally alone. no need to look for the support cell.

This blood is on the hands of the MSM and all those who called people islamophobes for questioning the activity of muslims.

................and the liberal media is only following the lead of their POTUS who won't say 'Islamic terrorism' .

352 mass shootings in the country this year. There are bad people everywhere and Islam isn't the biggest threat. Statistically, that is a fact. Yes, being against Muslims is bigoted and makes one an Islamophobe. That makes them a bad person.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Its sounding more and more like this will continue the "close our borders to the Middle East" narrative rather than any gun control outcry. If this turns out to be ISIS related, nobody but Obama and his cronies will bring up gun control. So if people think this will rally the gun control nuts, then its going to backfire on them in spades. It'll go the opposite direction of what people think and instead, its gonna make more border backers.

Hell, Obama has more or less already brought up "gun control" before the bodies were even cold.

Yesterday was also arm'een ashura a muslim holiday celebrating martyrdom. It fell on dec 2 this year.

But I blame climate change for it all. That has to be it.
edit on 3-12-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Makes senses I guess it's all about the money and timing these days. Thanks for the reply

This whole situation stinks. I'm not sure what to make of it, but it is in the league of surreal.

But I have to agree with your original premise. I have a sneaking suspicion there was more to it besides a Christmas party..... maybe a work meeting in addition to the party. Something was discussed which the perp feigned agitation to carry out his pre-planned terrorist attack.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I agree, in America talking about issues of terrorist living among us, citizens and born Americans from foreign parents that have already pledge to their radicalized Islamic believes is becoming tabu.

Thanks the president in power for that, still he dares to show his face and keep blaming gun owners for now shootings that are of terrorist nature.

I will say to the good for nothing President that This is becoming a pattern Mr. president, its easy to blame guns now for terrorist act and it will keep happening and we all Americans will not longer be able to question motives anymore.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

Good points and this is just one more example of why this whole thing is surreal, and doesn't make one bit of sense.

This has all the same makings as the Columbine shooting.

It's one thing when a person loses their mind and starts shooting, but when you have 3 people that, at the same time, plan and carry out an attack to execute helpless people, then everyone needs to really focus in on the inconsistencies of the facts.

Maybe people are naive enough to buy what the media says and move on with their lives, but just my gut feeling on this one says something deeper and much more sinister is behind this attack.

edit on 3-12-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Obama just issued a statement saying "it's possible the incident was terror related" but also says it may be workplace violence, neither has been ruled out. Also said the investigation is continuing and that investigators will get to the bottom of it, but will "be vigilant about getting the facts before reaching a judgement."

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

I don't find the grandmother's reaction at all suspicious. There was a shooting in the area. Without even knowing who was involved, any family member would be concerned. Let me give you an example. I work in Little Rock, Arkansas....but don't live here. When the active shooter took out the Recruiting Center, it wasn't anywhere near where I work or where I would be that day but family kept calling me simply because they knew I was in Little Rock and the incident happened in Little Rock.

Even Farook's co-workers expressed shock that he was involved. They have reported that he was a quiet man, friendly, and well liked. They said he rarely discussed religion and would have never thought of him as a fanatic.

So it isn't a stretch to think that his family may have had no idea what was going on.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is why things like this occur. Our government has been using the BLM and black racism to 'scare' those in the US that want to say something but do not out of fear of being called racist.

This is from a LA new article....

A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.

“We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?'” he said. “We’d see them leave where they’re raiding the apartment.”

If we as Americans profile anyone we are made to think we are wrong. Every day it is in the news for the past 2-3 years. Hammering away till things as described above happen. The majority have been conditioned and the minority, well, we classify as domestic terrorists according to our government. Ft Hood was NOT workplace violence. The man who decapitated a woman at his office in the name of Islam was NOT workplace violence. The recruitment centers...But again, if you say it enough it conditions the sheep.

This home has been described as a IED factory. It was not some backyard pipebombs only but strapped to remote controlled vehicles. This means they could place them, multiples, and detonate with a phone.

I simply refuse to believe that this is the end.

Also, when is the GoPro video going to make its rounds on the 'dark web' for viewing?
edit on 12am31amf0000002015-12-03T10:16:38-06:001038 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

And last, I think they are not releasing a picture of the wife because we are going to see that she is a US citizen just like the wife of the Boston bombers. They are radicalizing here....

edit on 12am31amf0000002015-12-03T10:18:53-06:001053 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking

all of those middle easterners visiting the garage where the two perps were working at odd hours for weeks must just be mohammed's elves and not coconspirators then. glad that's settled. yup. these two worked totally alone. no need to look for the support cell.

This blood is on the hands of the MSM and all those who called people islamophobes for questioning the activity of muslims.

................and the liberal media is only following the lead of their POTUS who won't say 'Islamic terrorism' .

352 mass shootings in the country this year. There are bad people everywhere and Islam isn't the biggest threat. Statistically, that is a fact. Yes, being against Muslims is bigoted and makes one an Islamophobe. That makes them a bad person.

Being against all Muslims makes you an Islamaphobe. Being against terrorists who happen to be Muslim still makes you an Islamaphobe by Obama's rhetoric. 352 mass shootings in the country this past year? Gee, they've all been happening under Obama's watch. More mass shootings under this admin. than any other. I wonder why.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking

Being against all Muslims makes you an Islamaphobe. Being against terrorists who happen to be Muslim still makes you an Islamaphobe by Obama's rhetoric. 352 mass shootings in the country this past year? Gee, they've all been happening under Obama's watch. More mass shootings under this admin. than any other. I wonder why.

I'm against muslims that are terrorists. I'm against Christians that are terrorists. I'm against buddhists that are terrorists. I'm against Jews that are terrorists. Yes, every race and religion has plenty of them.

I'm against terrorists, period.

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join