It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is ONE of many scatter across the U.S. (off topic, I remember after 911, our local Intel said that car bombs in the U.S. wI'll come to fruition)

We will soon find out that these radicals are but a grain on the beach of The New Age of Homeland Terrorists... As mentioneded yesterday, I am sure they are not alone and more will surface. Sadly

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Thank you. Shoddy reports by MSM made that a bit confusing for me.

Shoddy?

There are so many inconsistencies and disconnects it looks like Sandy Hook.

Vs the reality of how events actually play out in the real world.

Something happens, people clamor for instant updates so what is known is reported then as more information is learned those initial reports may change that doesnt indicate something nefarious.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I think I now know who the FEMA camps will be for....

Still depends on who gets the keys to those camps. And not to make a political statement but your vote matters for more than just mundane issues of whether we pay $2500 or $1250 for a toilet seat. I mean we have gone from walking on the moon to not being able to launch a man into space under current programs.

But yeah, FEMA reeducation camps could be used for gun owners or Muslims depending on which lunatic we hand the keys.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Showing up late to the thread (been avoiding all media since last night) so this may already have been mentioned: doesn't the San Bernardino shooting resemble the 2014 husband and wife shooting spree out in Las Vegas? If you have a short memory, just Google "Jerad and Amanda Miller." Similarities are: rather than a lone gunman, it was a husband and wife team; pre planned; military style clothing; rather than one act of carnage followed by suicide, they attempted multiple targets, finally ending in a gun battle with police.
edit on 3-12-2015 by olddognewtricks because: misspelling

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
From a tweet so, "grain of salt" just digging for new details...

In @npr talk, @HussamA of @CAIRLA says suspect Farook was US-born, of Pakistani descent. Tashfeen Malik born Pakistan, lived Saudi Arabia.

twitter.com...^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I found this NY Times article stating that Farook was born in Illinois.

Before the attack, Mr. Farook, 28, who was born in Illinois and whose parents are from Pakistan, joined colleagues at an annual holiday party for the San Bernardino County Public Health Department, where he worked for five years as an environmental inspector, officials said. He had attended the same party the year before, and he did not appear out of place.

NY Times Article

Not sure why they refer to that shart stain as "Mr. Farooq."

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
Kid is 6 months old.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
all of those middle easterners visiting the garage where the two perps were working at odd hours for weeks must just be mohammed's elves and not coconspirators then. glad that's settled. yup. these two worked totally alone. no need to look for the support cell.

This blood is on the hands of the MSM and all those who called people islamophobes for questioning the activity of muslims.

................and the liberal media is only following the lead of their POTUS who won't say 'Islamic terrorism' .

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Headshot

This I really do not understand. Why do this when you have a baby.
Maybe they really thought tgey would escape.
I don't know.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

LOL,

White Terrorism Exists, Digest it!

"New York Times and internationally best selling author"
pbs.twimg.com...
edit on 3-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Thank you. Shoddy reports by MSM made that a bit confusing for me.

Shoddy?

There are so many inconsistencies and disconnects it looks like Sandy Hook.

I'd say more like 9/11.

A news station in Cincinnati thought the plane in Pennsylvania was on the runway in Cleveland and one in Dayton Ohio was pretty sure that the VA hospital in Dayton was attacked as well because they saw smoke from a tire fire and could not send their helicopter to check it out.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It would appear they both dropped off the kid with the intent of doing something other than going to a 'doctor's appointment'

Was the kid dropped of at school or family members house? If at school did anyone observe any strange behaviour with the kid suggesting that he/she was aware of the plan?

What scumbags of people and parents. I wonder who will get custody of the kid.

Very weird situation all around even for scumbag terrorists/murderer standards.

from the reports that i saw last night they dropped the kid off with a grand mother, don't know if was his or her mom.
they said that they told her that she had a Dr's appointment.
edit on 3-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I don't get it either, I would never be parted with my 9 m.o. Unless there was an immediate danger to him, or it was beyond my control. This was, seemingly, not the case. It's a bond that goes beyond politics or religion. I can't comprehend.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
So where are we at so far?

Lemme guess

1) Bonnie & Clyde Muslim couple go on a shooting spree after "Christmas Party"
2) Worked alone, planned alone, executed shootings alone
3) Nothing to see here...forget any reports of other people
4) We can name the Male suspect, his history, work, entire life...but the woman? Meh...aint got time fo dat
5) Female is from somewhere but we know her name and age...just not any OTHER relevant facts

"Husband and Wife Duo"....so romantic, fit for a screenplay.

Nothing else to see here citizens. Pakistani who? Saudi what? Neighbor reports of suspicious people around house where?

Hell, according to the MSM this was a disgruntled party pooper who ran and got his UNKNOWN FOREIGN NATIONAL 'wife' for a big ole shoot em up over....Christmas? Or maybe 'trigger words' ? Swell guy, well liked, etc etc etc.

Send in the Elephants and Trapeze artists!! WOOOMP WOOOMP
edit on 3-12-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: olddognewtricks

Okay, this went up not to long after yesterday's fiasco
settled down. How quickly it went up seems highly suspicicious
to me. And I do not subscribe to this guy, but I found this bit of
information he delivers to be simply intriguing. Give it a watch,
it's only five minutes. Then shoot the messenger if you like.

Try to ignore the religious connotations.
edit on Ram120315v56201500000051 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: ReadLeader
a reply to: Shamrock6

Were the "bearded" men the one driving g by the one you refer to Sham? Good findings!

Yep. There were at least two references to people driving by the scenes slowly that I can recall, and at least one reference to two "bearded males" in one of the cars. I believe that was a black Honda Civic and one of the guys was described as wearing a green shirt.

Shamrock - do you think the FBI is being tight lipped because they may be investigating accomplices, or political top-pressure? I always try to give LEOs the benefit of the doubt (I used to work with federal LEOs, and have close friends who are LEOs in Ft Worth) but this whole situation seems to be part of something a little bigger than one shooting spree (I.e. the IED Facility reports, wearing GoPro cameras, etc.)

They'll never tell us unless it gets leaked, but I can almost give a 100% guarantee that this is not, or wasn't going to be some random shooting spree. These are the kinds of attacks these people are known for, and why 80% of America doesn't trust them. Those cameras and body armor were probably given to them by ISIS now that ISIS has money.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

Profiling has worked in Law enforcement here in the U.S. back on topic. We can't be too careful if we do see something out of place. Especially right here right now.

Very true, but if a suspicious device turns out to be a homemade clock then careers could be lost. So how do some people profile?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Who has a Christmas party in the beginning of December?

I've been around a lot of corporate parties and not one, over the years, has ever happened in, or on the first couple days of December.

Was this really a Christmas party, or is this just blurred info from the media?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
And to add further..

Saudi right now does NOT want any connection to terrorism, even though they and the SALFISTS/WAHABISTS get along REALLY swell and they practically INVENTED this stuff....well yeah...they did actually but I digress.

And a Saudi Prince was recently caught smuggling drugs in a HUGE operation. Saudis don't want to lose anymore face, because they also know they are caught in the ISIS trap, so now is a BAD TIME for them to be linked to any terror.

But hey, we have a PAKISTANI/Saudi linked couple and I bet good ole Obama is thinking "How do I minimize the news so that my buddies the Sauds don't look bad, I don't look soft on Terror, and we can't link to a sponsored maybe ILLEGAL Saudi woman being inside our borders"????

Right now the FBI is looking at HER roots...what FAROOK did in Saudi....what Mosques he visited...what contacts he had HERE.

And the G-MEN with the nice suits and haircuts are taking orders from El Capitan in the White House on EVERY level how to mitigate, minimize, control, spin, lessen, politicize....this entire event.

Put $$$$ on it America.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

1) yes. Because it's what happened.

2) who said that? Nobody has. Still being investigated. Haven't said nobody else is involved, aside from saying they think they got all the shooters.

3) see above. You seem to be intentionally forgetting they still have one person in custody.

4) who's forgotten about the woman? She's mentioned in every article I've read. Just because they don't have her entire biography yet doesn't mean diddly.

5) if the woman is foreign born, which she appears to be, why would they have her entire biography in less than 24 hours?

They haven't said its terrorism. Haven't said it isn't, either.

Keep banging that drum, guy.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

LOL,

White Terrorism Exists, Digest it!

"New York Times and internationally best selling author"
pbs.twimg.com...

Yes, agreed. White terrorism does exist. That's the only time Obama goes into detail.

new topics

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join