It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: THEatsking

a reply to: Power_Semi

Nope, Islam isn't anymore dangerous than Christianity, Buddhism, Judaism, or Hinduism.

There are bad people everywhere. Bad smart people can brainwash bad stupid people into doing bad things. It's that simple.

They're all crazies, they're all terrorists. And yes, there are christian, buddhist, jew, muslim terrorists.

Muslim terrorists aren't some special problem.

No - you are wrong.

I live in an area of the Uk with a huge number of these people living here, and I can tell you that if you were to take a walk down the wrong street they'd beat you to a pulp.

We even had an old soldier walking to a remembrance Sunday parade with his WW2 medals on - and a gang of them pushed him over and stole his medals and beret.

Attacking an old man.

There's currently a court case where 14 of them allegedly gang raped a 14 year old girl repeatedly for over a year.

The list goes on and on, and there's only 1 relgious or ethnic group involved - and it aint the Christians.

Ok, that's anecdotal. All of it. Personal (or family/friend) experiences are always anecdotal. Next?

No it isn't anecdotal you prat, the first was in the News and they were caught and prosecuted, the 2nd is currently going through the courts.

it's called FACTS - but since they don't fit in with your fantasy version of the world you choose to pretend it isn't real.

Individual cases are always anecdotal.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
so san bernadino is covered with cameras.. if there were people coming and going from this house. its probably on camera thats easily obtained and we should be alerted now that theres other crazies from this group running around.... theres cameras at the shooting scene SO was there a third person leaving the building and entering the suv after the shooting.. of so, they should announce it, but i guess that part could tampor with the water boarding and getting the knowledge the third guy has... take it with a grain of salt but i have a close friend who was there and told me three people walked out of that building... and he couldnt have been the only one to see that if that is truely what he saw

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: theonenonlyone

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: THEatsking

No. You are wrong. It IS Islamic terrorism. Islamic terrorism. Islamic terrorism. I will say it. I will not push it under the rug.

I will not timidly deny the fact that Islam enables certain people to become overly brainwashed and take their religion over the top to levels of extreme fanaticism where the hate for western thought eats at them like a disease and their prejudice against us becomes so vile and hateful that they embrace the worst parts of an already creepy religion and take it over the top.

Are you completely forgetting the hate that comes from the Christians? Or the attack on American soil committed by Christian domestic terrorist attacks?

The point being that every religion has their fanatics and that no religion is free from it's fanatics.

Your kind of silly reasoning is what is killing us. Islamic terrorists are in a class all by themselves, sir, and they are growing all over the world. Yet people like you say ....."but, but, what about fanatical Christians. They hate people, too!"

Come on, man. Stop with the blind foolishness. Islamic terrorism is an evil creeping into western society little by little and guess what!!? They have bombs and weapons and so much hate and extreme religious fervor that they can excuse even things like beheading for the fun of it. Oh, and they LOVE to video their vile deeds. They get an extra "kick" out of doing that.
edit on 3-12-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Nah, is not bigotry is reality you want it or not, I guess when it comes to certain issues only works one way, right?'

The rest that see the reality is just bad, racist, bigots and so on.

Go ahead have fun labeling, it doesn't bother me at all.

I been in this earth long enough to see what is going on in this nation and around the world.

Have fun, blame everything anybody else and whatever for the evils of religion, live goes on.

edit on 3-12-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Nope, Islam isn't anymore dangerous than Christianity, Buddhism, Judaism, or Hinduism.

There are bad people everywhere. Bad smart people can brainwash bad stupid people into doing bad things. It's that simple.

They're all crazies, they're all terrorists. And yes, there are christian, buddhist, jew, muslim terrorists.

Have you been living under a rock for the last decade? He'll, the last five years?

A majority of terror attacks around the world are committed by Islamic Terrorists with religious goals in mind.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJanon

It shouldn't be called islamic terrorism either. It's simply 'terrorism'. Or, we can just call every crime committed by any religion a terrorist act. The CO shooting was Christian Terrorism. No, that is divisive. That is the problem. It needs to only be called Terrorism.

Is it actually terrorism, though? From the details we have, we cannot assert that these individuals were trying to terrorize for political reasons. The fact they tried to escape, without maximizing fatalities of soft targets, and that there have not been reports of any religious or political shouting at the time of the shooting, no manifesto left behind and no organization claiming responsibility, leaves room for a wide range of possibilities.

Agree...

If it is terrorism then it is a strange attack..

Strange target ...
Not suicidal/martyrdom...they attempted to flee and escape.
No religious barking during the attack to attribute motivation and credit...Alleu Akbar!
Even ISIS failed to claim credit during their Tweets immediately after and they leap to take credit for almost anything.

This might end up being a strange hybrid of terrorism inspired and workplace violence.

He traveled to Saudi Arabia a couple of years ago and brought back his wife who he met online. The baby is 6 months old. The husbands family seems genuinely shocked. Hate to say it, but this might be one to be solved by the NSA and internet records. I imagine he destroyed or erased his home PC as best he could. Also...press is saying that someone purchased the guns on his behalf and that person is under investigation...I think the wife is the key to the story here.

link   
Explain to me why someone killing over one ideology is worse than another?

I have noticed a big difference in replies to each mass shooting.

link   
i just saw on one of the fox shows this morning that the FBI is still investigating the 2015 Chattanooga recruiter office shooting.

and the FBI will not call this a terrorist shooting.

here's a wiki cause it's fast.

According to the Chattanooga Times Free Press, the FBI is "not yet" calling Abdulazeez a homegrown terrorist. Special Agent Ed Reinhold stated that "[h]e is being treated as a homegrown violent extremist" and that the FBI is exploring the idea that Abdulazeez was self-radicalized.[55] By August 15, however, the FBI was not able to determine his motives or whether he was radicalized.[56]
2015 Chattanooga shootings

wonder if this turns out the same way.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

No - you are wrong.

I live in an area of the Uk with a huge number of these people living here, and I can tell you that if you were to take a walk down the wrong street they'd beat you to a pulp.

We even had an old soldier walking to a remembrance Sunday parade with his WW2 medals on - and a gang of them pushed him over and stole his medals and beret.

Attacking an old man.

There's currently a court case where 14 of them allegedly gang raped a 14 year old girl repeatedly for over a year.

The list goes on and on, and there's only 1 relgious or ethnic group involved - and it aint the Christians.

Ok, that's anecdotal. All of it. Personal (or family/friend) experiences are always anecdotal. Next?

No it isn't anecdotal you prat, the first was in the News and they were caught and prosecuted, the 2nd is currently going through the courts.

it's called FACTS - but since they don't fit in with your fantasy version of the world you choose to pretend it isn't real.

Individual cases are always anecdotal.

First you claimed friends/aquaintances stories are anecdotal, now individual cases are anecdotal.

You're twisting and turning like a twisty turny thing - all to avoid admiting the truth so you can maintain your incorrect beliefs.

If all individual cases are anecdotal then there can never be a case for anything because by definition nothing is connected.

unless it's Chriatians - then I bet you'd be all over it like a rash.

you're an idiot.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

Have you been living under a rock for the last decade? He'll, the last five years?

A majority of terror attacks around the world are committed by Islamic Terrorists with religious goals in mind.

Define "terror"? And how does a "religious goal" effect the path of a bullet?

If the plan is to battle a religion, then the fanatics have already won.

link   

Muslim terrorists aren't some special problem

You would be correct there are bad people everywhere......

However it was not Christian, Buddhist, or Jewish terrorist's here these people were Muslim, and this is why we are having the discussion as to why 3 people, 2 of which were confirmed Muslim's walked into a building, and killed 14 people and injured many more.

It's called keeping your eye on the ball, and not trying to pacify a situation, because for all practical purposes it makes no sense.

edit on 3-12-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: tonycodes

This is interesting, that you mention the cameras, because on the news they were talking about that same issue, the news were asking why the videos were no released and the answer now it got me thinking, they said that they needed to go over them to make sure that the faces of those working with the police were exposed.

What that means? perhaps that it was some agencies following or watching the people already?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Do we know his wife was actively shooting or was she just there, he may of had her hostage I just can not see a new mother doing this...nor anyone in a sane world.

well the witnesses in the party say two were shooting and according to the police there wasn't but two suspects involved.
so yea she was shooting unless you believe there was a third suspect from qatar.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

No. You are wrong. It IS Islamic terrorism. Islamic terrorism. Islamic terrorism. I will say it. I will not push it under the rug.

I will not timidly deny the fact that Islam enables certain people to become overly brainwashed and take their religion over the top to levels of extreme fanaticism where the hate for western thought eats at them like a disease and their prejudice against us becomes so vile and hateful that they embrace the worst parts of an already creepy religion and take it over the top.

Are you completely forgetting the hate that comes from the Christians? Or the attack on American soil committed by Christian domestic terrorist attacks?

The point being that every religion has their fanatics and that no religion is free from it's fanatics.

Your kind of silly reasoning is what is killing us. Islamic terrorists are in a class all by themselves, sir, and they are growing all over the world. Yet people like you say ....."but, but, what about fanatical Christians. They hate people, too!"

Come on, man. Stop with the blind foolishness. Islamic terrorism is an evil creeping into western society little by little and guess what!!? They have bombs and weapons and so much hate and extreme religious fervor that they can excuse even things like beheading for the fun of it. Oh, and they LOVE to video their vile deeds. They get an extra "kick" out of doing that.

Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic

As for the videos, the highly edited planned parenthood comes to mind and not too mention pastors calling for death of gays..etc.

Take the blinders off and understand each religion is guilty of creating fanatics. Does not make it the religions faults but the individuals.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hi all,

Quick one.
Has there yet been a statement from any of the survivors of that fateful "party" about what was said right before that idiot initially left? Had not heard anything about that, perhaps to early, but have not seen any mention about it as of yet.
Thanks.

link   
a reply to: marg6043

More interesting...

The couple also had GoPro cameras strapped to their body armor

www.foxnews.com...

Possibly workplace retribution + pseudo lone wolf (married couple) with the delusion that they would escape, travel to Syria and be greeted as heroes with the GoPro footage as their prize?

link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I agree, that the woman was the key to the whole thing, but I believe that ISIS will no take responsibility because is easier for them to further agendas of terrorism in America by way of localized one, using US laws in their favor, here in the US if you are born or have citizenship that deem the killings a domestic terrorism or violence, only if a well know terrorist group take responsibility it will be call international terrorist act.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Thanks for the tidbit, I had no idea they had cameras strap on their bodies, I wonder if it was some live footage been send back somewhere and the whole thing was watched by whatever they were doing the whole thing for.

The way the police mention that they were clothed it means preparation not just a random act of anger.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic

As for the videos, the highly edited planned parenthood comes to mind and not too mention pastors calling for death of gays..etc.

Take the blinders off and understand each religion is guilty of creating fanatics. Does not make it the religions faults but the individuals.

I heard that song and dance before.

Like when the administration blamed Benghazi over a video.

Dear was just out for a walk.

So I say WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE ?
edit on 3-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: tonycodes

This is interesting, that you mention the cameras, because on the news they were talking about that same issue, the news were asking why the videos were no released and the answer now it got me thinking, they said that they needed to go over them to make sure that the faces of those working with the police were exposed.

What that means? perhaps that it was some agencies following or watching the people already?

so there was a blurb yesterday on this thread that syeed was already a subject in an investigation. but i dont see why they arent saying they know this was a group simply for public safety

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join