It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Just Shot by White Supremacists

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Most of you in the thread are absolutely disgusting and pathetic. Protesters get shot and all you can say is that you hate BLM? Really!? Then you come up with a million and one reasons that could explain what happened but one black guy tweets out to kill white people and you blanket all of them as violent racists. A few people hold a sit in in a library and yell obscenities and that makes them horrible, vile people that deserve to get shot? Some of them don't want white people or any other people at a rally (very few incidents like this have happened and so what?) and they deserve to get shot? The chase out some obvious trouble makers away from a peaceful rally and deserve to be shot?

You want every single black person in America to apologize and pledge that they will continue to take brutality and unjustified cop killings and an atrocious, out of balance justice system until they fix their neighborhoods? Never occurred to any of you that this is one way to fix their neighborhoods?

You deliberately choose a definition for a slogan that has been clarified for you way more than any of the occurrences you all bitch about and you have the goddamn nerve to keep saying that all lives matter when they obviously do not to you and your like-minded posters and social media users. Do black protesters lives matter? Clearly not. How about Syrian refugees? Ha!

Liars and hypocrites, the lot of you.

By the way...

This 41 year old, white (and not ashamed of it) woman says: #BlackLivesMatter

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: Boadicea

that account is confusing.

Yes, it is quite confusing. Based on other reports I've read and videos I've seen, I suspect that a period of time elapsed between when "she and others were cooking dinner [and] these four white guys walked up…" and the point at which "someone in the crowd pointed the men out as suspected agitators and the crowd started to chase them away."

But I may be totally wrong about that

edit on 24-11-2015 by Boadicea because: punctuation

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

bs that is not wanted by many here.
I have stated clearly that I would love to help with bettering the lives of the ones that need it. the message that blm puts forth is not one I can join without becoming the equalivant of a Nazi. simply create a message that is not divisive and begin to ask others to join the group but the opposite is what is happening.

making the statement that black lives matter is counter productive to what making the statement that black lives matter too would bring.

why do they go out of their way to alienate everyone who is not black??????????????????????

I mean claiming that now even Mexicans are white supremacist is pathetic

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

wearing a hood does not equate to being a supremacist

Weren't you the one recently calling for a stronger KKK?

Your sentiment doesn't surprise me.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You know, if we would just collectively admit that there is a problem with systemic and police racism than we could make BLM happy and move on to other issues.

Those that claim All Lives Matter are those that refuse to admit that there is a problem that needs addressed.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

wearing a hood does not equate to being a supremacist

Weren't you the one recently calling for a stronger KKK?

Your sentiment doesn't surprise me.

lies and disinfo

if you are gonna make that charge then link it

what I said in that thread was clear

by acting like a bunch of fools the blm will strengthen the kkk

you seen the words strength and kkk and then became irrational towards me more than usual
edit on 24-11-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Pot meet kettle? So, deadly force for being pushed (at worst)? That's more like coffee-mug-meet-sledgehammer.

You don't have any evidence of any deadly force threatened or committed by the BLM, yet, it's fine to shoot them.

Your comments don't meet any standard of evidence because you don't offer any.

You postulate, you opine, you bop-bop-a-loo-bop-a-lop-bam-boom all over the place and say very little.

By the way, a good portion of what you say to me is stating that you have the right to speak your mind. Are you that unsure of yourself? Yes, please speak your mind ... I recognize your right as a human being, an ATS member, and whatever other accolade you need.

I would prefer you deal with facts, but that seems to be outside your interest.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

As mildly as I can say this, your idea of irrational is rather one-sided, and utterly uninteresting.

It was my recollection that you did call for a stronger KKK; am I mistaken? That's why I asked.

You can answer now: are you in favor of a stronger KKK, or is it strong enough as it is, in your opinion?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Those that claim All Lives Matter are those that refuse to admit that there is a problem that needs addressed.

bull piles you leave behind here

I am stating clearly that there is a problem with more than just police and blacks the issue is deeper than that but how hard is it to understand that the group blm is divisive and racist and most of us do not want to be associated with hate groups of any kind regardless of their intentions?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
You should be banned for this. disgusting

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Disgusting? That's kinda relative in this thread.

Did you have a comment about the topic or something I've said?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

As mildly as I can say this, your idea of irrational is rather one-sided, and utterly uninteresting.

It was my recollection that you did call for a stronger KKK; am I mistaken? That's why I asked.

You can answer now: are you in favor of a stronger KKK, or is it strong enough as it is, in your opinion?

no you know what I said and I resaid it in my post

you keep exposing you weakness for context

I answered your question in the post previous to this one

grow up

if you are not aware still of what I said then you owe it to yourself to reread the thread that made you butthurt toward me

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

that account is confusing.

the person is cooking then sees masked men then sees masked men getting chased then sees masked men shooting at the cook in the back?

I guess they were cooking then began to chase the masked men and somehow was shot at in the back as they chased them away?

Me thinks the person Cooking didnt see anything except them chasing them off and invented the rest(ie was coached) by th eones who got ran off after being shot at.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I am stating clearly that there is a problem with more than just police and blacks the issue is deeper than that

Ok. Stop there.

Why can't we address those issues? Why can't we discuss it and come to some sort of reasonable plan of action?

but how hard is it to understand that the group blm is divisive and racist and most of us do not want to be associated with hate groups of any kind regardless of their intentions?

This is why. People are scared to be seen as working with others, especially if they are what some would consider extreme.

This just shows how simply-minded and scared many of us still are.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Quoting from other threads is against T&C. I'm sure you know that.

Here's a link to the page of the discussion in which you called for a stronger KKK.

I still read it the same way. But let's move on.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Not very peaceful when you CHASE SOMEONE DOWN is it? They got backed into a alley so they decided to shoot and protect themselves.They ar ebeing arested to placate the rioters/protestors. and One of them was not even white. not something supremacist do. they dont hang out with hispanics.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Quoting from other threads is against T&C. I'm sure you know that.

Here's a link to the page of the discussion in which you called for a stronger KKK.

I still read it the same way. But let's move on.

I just went and read that post. Perhaps they should edit it, if they can, or have the mods change it. That is a pretty damning post....and scary if that's what they meant.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Didn't you just bring up a comment from another thread and go after a poster instead of the topic

I find this post in light of that hypocritical

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Didn't you just bring up a comment from another thread and go after a poster instead of the topic

I find this post in light of that hypocritical

That's fine. I've called it to the attention of a mod; if I'm in the wrong, I'll certainly withdraw it, they can withdraw it, whatever.

The other post from deadeyedick speaks directly to their comments in this thread about "hoods" and "white supremacists."

Which, in the context of this particular thread, is very much on the table for discussion.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Not very peaceful when you CHASE SOMEONE DOWN is it? They got backed into a alley so they decided to shoot and protect themselves.They ar ebeing arested to placate the rioters/protestors. and One of them was not even white. not something supremacist do. they dont hang out with hispanics.

So wait ... are you arguing here that the police ignore the law and do what they want to regardless of evidence?

Isn't that what BLM is claiming, in general?

Are you sure you don't agree with them, at least in that?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join