It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Just Shot by White Supremacists

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Let us be clear again the more the blm grows in stupidity and strength then the more we will need the kkk to counter the hate.

you see that is why the kkk and the black panthers are around.

if one wants to think that I am kkk then go right ahead

there will be a need for such as long as hate groups continue to grow

who else will stand up against the blatant stupidity by the groups that seek to divide

not hard to understand unless the goal is too demean.

this incident is in direct relation to such actions done in a racist manner like forcing people to quit their jobs because they are white

that breeds hate

stop creating the need for hate groups

www.abovetopsecret.com...

funny how I am now viewed as a racist by someone who in the same thread made the claim that he is proud of the white school president for stepping down and wished that more white men in powerful positions would step down simply because they are rich white men...
edit on 24-11-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

This is why. People are scared to be seen as working with others, especially if they are what some would consider extreme.

This just shows how simply-minded and scared many of us still are.

Ok maybe people just do not give a crap.

1. College kids all fired up as they go to college on a scholarship. I Don't care, they got it better than about 80% of America....
2. Stupid racist that blame everyone else but themselves on their total failures in life. I don't care, they would still suck anyway you look at it.

The rest of us do not really see color, only see capabilities and results. We work together, play together and never have an issue with a person's skin color or history. Once again just do not care, so yes the "scared" label is for those who want to play this silly game.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Comment withdrawn; redundancy.
edit on 24-11-2015 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Let us be clear again the more the blm grows in stupidity and strength then the more we will need the kkk to counter the hate.

you see that is why the kkk and the black panthers are around.

if one wants to think that I am kkk then go right ahead

there will be a need for such as long as hate groups continue to grow

who else will stand up against the blatant stupidity by the groups that seek to divide

not hard to understand unless the goal is too demean.

this incident is in direct relation to such actions done in a racist manner like forcing people to quit their jobs because they are white

that breeds hate

stop creating the need for hate groups

funny how I am now viewed as a racist by someone who in the same thread made the claim that he is proud of the white school president for stepping down and wished that more white men in powerful positions would step down simply because they are rich white men...

Thanks for the honesty regarding your previous comment.

Just for the record, your last comment about what I said is a direct lie, but folks can read for themselves if they give a rip.

Which I doubt.

Moving on.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Kali74

Not very peaceful when you CHASE SOMEONE DOWN is it? They got backed into a alley so they decided to shoot and protect themselves.They ar ebeing arested to placate the rioters/protestors. and One of them was not even white. not something supremacist do. they dont hang out with hispanics.

So wait ... are you arguing here that the police ignore the law and do what they want to regardless of evidence?

Isn't that what BLM is claiming, in general?

Are you sure you don't agree with them, at least in that?

What evidence? was it recorded? remember in ferguson alot of th ewitnesses were lying and recanted their stories.
I dodnt know it was the police who were chased down was it? I dont think i mentioned th e cops except for them arresting the people who shot back to get away. Anytime a civilian shoots someone they wil temporarily arrest them to figure out what happenned yes?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Boadicea

Pot meet kettle? So, deadly force for being pushed (at worst)? That's more like coffee-mug-meet-sledgehammer.

You don't have any evidence of any deadly force threatened or committed by the BLM, yet, it's fine to shoot them.

Nope. I said exactly the opposite. And I have no doubt that if I had said anything to such effect you would be throwing my words back in my face -- and rightfully so. But I didn't. So you can't.

Your comments don't meet any standard of evidence because you don't offer any.

This isn't a court of law. I can only rely on news reports, and I have in fact linked and quoted new reports. But go ahead and skool me... show me what evidence constitutes by using it support and illustrate your position.

You postulate, you opine, you bop-bop-a-loo-bop-a-lop-bam-boom all over the place and say very little.

Tutti frutti to you too.

By the way, a good portion of what you say to me is stating that you have the right to speak your mind.

Technically, I simply addressed my right to have original thoughts AFTER you suggested I must confine myself to the arguments of others... and only that one time. Not nearly "a good portion" of what I've said.

Are you that unsure of yourself?

LOL!!! I've been called many many things... good and bad... but that would be a first!!!

Yes, please speak your mind ... I recognize your right as a human being, an ATS member, and whatever other accolade you need.

Aw shucks Gryph! I feel all validated and stuff inside now -- thanks!

I would prefer you deal with facts, but that seems to be outside your interest.

Skool me! Show me what facts look like....

But ya know what I know for absolutely positively sure? You are so much better than this. I know you are.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
well that is the beauty of this site.

the man had not done anything wrong yet you praise him for stepping down and wished for more leaders to do the same.

do you see now the divisiveness that this group creates?

chasing men down the road because they dare to walk down the street, forcing people to quit their jobs because they are white...yes movin on

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Did you just argue above that the Minneapolis police had made the two arrests just to "appease" the protesters?

If they did that, they would be acting, not from evidence derived from investigation but from their own will, right?

Did you argue that or not? Need a quote?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I praised President Wolfe for taking the action to remove himself in hopes of making the situation better. In my opinion, one of the characteristics of a real leader is that they put the needs of the many they serve before their own. Now, twist that how you wish.

Nope, I certainly do see divisiveness, but we are all responsible for it. Particularly those of us who deny the problem, misrepresent the truth, dangle on the edge of racism ourselves.

BLM is a symptom, not a disease.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Better than what exactly? Responding as I choose? As you do??? LOL.

I've actually said very little in this thread. The matter seems really clear to me at this point.

An armed group of men decided to antagonize a group of BLM protesters who reacted badly and pushed back against them (literally and verbally). That was a bad idea, but it's not for me to say.

I can say that shooting people when they aren't threatening with deadly force is wrong. That's about all I've said here.

I said some small thing to you and you gallop off in copypasta frenzy (as usual). You don't deal with facts, you deal with what you think about the situation, how you feel, what it looks like to you through the lens you look at the world with.

I do what I always do. Link what evidence exists (not a lot at this point), try to link to the best I can find that provide the facts that we do know, and make the observations I see through my lens.

Don't like what I say, ignore me. I don't know how to make it any more clear or fair or equitable than that.

/shrug

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

You feel that way cause you lack backbone and can not clearly see the issue.

the president had done nothing wrong and had no reason to step down.

just like in this thread you make the claim that the alleged men were agitating the protesters but I suppose you mean to say that by simply being present they were agitating cause by accounts givin so far they said nothing yet were chased

so the reason they had to defend themselves is because of the people chasing them because they believed them to be white?

over and over this virus called blm is causing trouble by segregating themselves as you cheer them on.

the more they continue then the stronger the kkk gets.

if I could join any cause it would be that of the African americans and for the most part I already do help any chance I get but this blm is a group that would sooner beat or belittle a white man rather than befriend him.

it was a poor plan all along that is givin to us from a realm that does not see all the things we see

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I lack "backbone"? Because I disagree with you?

LOL. Okay DED.

You keep it classy musing about the KKK and the BLM.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
ok im gonna throw my hat into this....now first off from what ive seen no one died so please stop bulls***ing and saying "oh so its ok to kill them?" no one died....second i havent read much of this thread due to worthless bickering and nonsense but these shooters are white supremacists yet they were wearing masks and im also assuming (yes i know what assuming does) that the people who claim the shooters are white were black (or white people with deep seated loads of "white guilt") and part of the protest correct? soooo do you really think that BLM protesters are gonna say it was a black/latino/asian person who shot into the crowd even if it was? no of course they wouldnt because that hurts the seperation agenda that they are pushing. now im not saying the shooters werent white but i love how its assumed they were white when no one knows for certain if they were.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If you read the updated story, at least one of the arrested was a Hispanic man.

Didn't know Hispanics were White Supremacists.

Something tells me their is more to this story than "White Supremacists" BLM have a proven track record of hoaxing or outright lying about attacks on them or their movement.

legalinsurrection.com...
www.theblaze.com... h-emerges/
www.dailywire.com...

This movement and it's sympathizers have a history of victimizing themselves. I'm not saying black people didn't get shot by white people in this case, but I'm hesitant to make a judgement on a claim as serious as this. As I have pointed out, one of the arrested has already been identified as a hispanic man, that casts serious doubt on if this whole story was 'White Supremacists" or just people who were counter protesting and got into a disagreement/fight and guns came out.

As I say so often, let us let all the facts come in before making a final judgement. Just because you post a story published by a Progressive News Rag doesn't make it true.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If the shooters were merely "defending themselves," why didn't they make themselves safe and then just turn themselves in at the police station?

Why go on the run? Why hide? If they were "defending themselves"?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

So, aside from a few partisan slams here and there, and a tepid call to "wait and see" what an investigation brings ... you're still pretty much convinced that the BLM protesters are themselves responsible for being shot?

Decent summary?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I was postulating they may have just robbed a liquor store and "escaped" in the wrongest direction they could.
At least it would explain the masks. Or not.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rabb420
ok im gonna throw my hat into this....now first off from what ive seen no one died so please stop bulls***ing and saying "oh so its ok to kill them?" no one died....second i havent read much of this thread due to worthless bickering and nonsense but these shooters are white supremacists yet they were wearing masks and im also assuming (yes i know what assuming does) that the people who claim the shooters are white were black (or white people with deep seated loads of "white guilt") and part of the protest correct? soooo do you really think that BLM protesters are gonna say it was a black/latino/asian person who shot into the crowd even if it was? no of course they wouldnt because that hurts the seperation agenda that they are pushing. now im not saying the shooters werent white but i love how its assumed they were white when no one knows for certain if they were.

Who claimed anyone was killed? Hmm.

You've never heard that White Supremacists sometimes wear masks? Hmm.

So, if the witnesses were Black (or White people suffering from "White guilt") it's not possible that they would tell the truth about what they saw???

No one is "assuming" the shooters were White. One caught thus far was White, one was Hispanic. (Technically Hispanic is ethnicity not race, but one thing at a time.)

These facts have not gone unreported, in the media at large or in this thread. Did you miss them or are you ignoring them?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I was postulating they may have just robbed a liquor store and "escaped" in the wrongest direction they could.
At least it would explain the masks. Or not.

Anything is possible. I hope you're right.

And I hope it makes a difference.

It is Minneapolis in November. The masks do make sense in that regard. That fact escaped me as a native Georgia boy earlier.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

i never said white supremacists dont wear masks im saying it was pretty convenient that the shooters were wearing masks but its immediatly assumed they were white even before any were caught, but yes go ahead and twist what i say up, and are you really so blind to think that the BLM movement wouldnt lie if it was a black shooter???

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join