It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Just Shot by White Supremacists

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta
a reply to: yuppa

Seriously? ...Occam's Razor much? I'm not saying this isn't the case but it seems like a stretch.

Maybe BUT this IS a conspiracy website. how better to incite more hate and violence right?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Yesterday we had people in a Trump thread defending assaults on 1st Amendment activists...

I didn't see the Trump thread yesterday, so I cannot speak directly to the comments... but is it much different than the people in a Sanders/Malloy thread defending assaults on Sanders' and Malloy's 1st Amendment activities? Perhaps more to the point, how is it different than defending the assaults by BLM on these White activists which PRECEDED the shots fired? Why should some masked activists have the privilege of demanding other masked activists remove their masks?

Now today we have people defending shots fired at 1st Amendment activists...

Only half-right, and I think you know better. Today we have people defending 1st Amendment activists who were shot trying to chase down and assault other 1st Amendment activists who had just as much right to be there as anyone else. Were the White activists looking for trouble? Probably. Did they find it? Yup. Bad behavior on both sides.

Let's leave race out of it, for a moment, and let those 1st two lines really sink in...

Yes, let's leave race out of it altogether and let everyone's actions really sink in... and judge according to their deeds alone.

Yeah...

Now let's bring race back into it... Slightly...

Slightly? Isn't that like being slightly pregnant???

*hypotheticals*
A white protester at a NOI rally was assaulted for interrupting Farrakhan...

White protesters were shot at a KKK protest by by black supremacists...

You'd all be screaming bloody murder like the apologist hypocrites you are.

Wrong, not "all." I won't presume to speak for anyone else, nor will I resort to calling you names, but I know I have no more or less sympathy for White people violating rights, committing violent acts, or otherwise being stupid than I have for Black/Brown/Green/Purple-Polka-Dot people violating rights, committing violent acts, or otherwise being stupid. Every last one of them just screw it up worse for the rest of us. Charge and prosecute them all before a jury of their peers. I'm not giving anyone a free pass for their bad behavior.

I learned long ago that we tend to hate most in others what we hate most in ourselves.... it's been quite a wakeup call and ego check for myself many times. Next time you presume to know what is in everyone else's heart and condemn them all for what you think, I hope you remember that. (And if me saying it pisses you off royally, so much the better, because then you can't help but remember!)

Back to reality... Black lives matter and White lives matter and Purple-polka-dot lives matter ONLY because all lives matter.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So still no proof of the charges made in the title of the video.

Going against blm does not make one a white supremacist but being part of the blm does make one a black supremacist.

All this pointing racial fingers are seriously hampering the original ideas and goals of the blm.

If one wants to gain favor then call it blmtoo

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't recall anyone stating that G66-

Me, personally, I don't care for whites (they stole my land) and not so much for blacks either (they stole my car) - the fact is, Oh yes, I forgot the Chinese (they shorted my A-3 and egg drop soup) - & the Jews (of course we all know they stole Palestine) ...... The Russians, (along w/the Chinese) stole cross-indexing data ....

Well, there you go... of course his is for demonstrative purposes only (not really though) you get my point,...

Well played!!!

If we try hard enough, we can find someone from every race, creed and color to blame for something... and all it proves is that jerks come from every race, creed and color! We really are equal

(And thank you for your agreement above -- right back atcha!)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: lucifershiningone

With all due respect, you're full of it.

The BLM movement is perhaps one of our generations most hateful, racist, divisive, and greedy groups of people.

It's truly terrible that ANYONE shoots anyone, even more so if it's over racial reasons. On that, we can agree. But to say the BLM movement is peaceful is a blatant lie.

As far as Trump goes, let's not mince words: the BLM punks intentionally caused a scene. They went in, they created a scene so they could get media attention, and they look like fools.

This BLM movement is sickening

Black lives matter, and as many other have said, so do white lives, yellow lives, cop lives, gay lives, child lives, army lives, female lives, etc. They ALL matter. The most racist aspect I see in all this is the actual BLM movement itself.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pcgamer11

I agree. I'm white. It's my street just as much as it's their streets.

They're instigating and they know it. They're asking for a race war.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
More apologism for racially motivated white on black crime.

Someone tell these #ing freaks that blacks are no longer considered 3/5ths of a person and they're 1st Amendment right to protest is valid.

#ing apologists everywhere this morning.

This is bull#. You know it is too. Nothing here from anyone is saying blacks are less than whites. If anything, blacks are saying whites are less than blacks (but that's ok right?).

I don't see any apologists. I see blind people like you and others who refuse to admit that the BLM movement is teeming with racist black people who want the world handed to them on a platter.

I don't apologize for the anti-BLM stance I have. I embrace it. I'm JUST as entitled to my rights as they are and for them to infringe on others rights is criminal.

Oh...it's ok though because they're actually retaliating for racist crimes against black people from decades before they were born. My bad.

(and before you jump in with a pitchfork crying like a banshee, yes, there is still racism, but it's not just on blacks. I'd wager there is just as much anti-white racism in the world now)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Police have arrested two of the three white men who allegedly fired into a crowd near the Black Lives Matter encampment Monday night.

Minneapolis police said they arrested a 23-year-old suspect in Bloomington at 11:20 a.m. Tuesday. A second shooting suspect, a 32-year-old Hispanic man, was arrested in south Minneapolis at 12:05 p.m., police said on Twitter. The search for a third suspect continues.

www.startribune.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: ReadLeader

Perhaps you should read back over the thread.

Hmmmm... Very good advice... perhaps you should as well.

About 90% of the posts have a) questioned whether this was really a "peaceful protest" b) made general comments about the racism of BLM c) tossed in various red herring and strawmen as needed to attempt to diminish the fact that masked individuals opened fire on other individuals in America wounding five of them.

It would be just as true to say that a large percentage of the posts have a) refused to question whether this was really about peaceful protesters b) made general comments about the racism of unidentified White men c) tossed aside every report that BLM protestors accosted and chased down these men to diminish the fact that the individuals made every effort to retreat from the conflict before opening fire, wounding five of the eight men trying to assault them.

That's of course in distinction to the several posts that just say "well, they deserved it."

That's, of course, in distinction to the several posts that just say, "well, they deserved it."

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It's very interesting to read the excuses when a black person gets shot by police or when black protestors get shot at by white supremacist or when a black protestor gets "roughed up" by trump supporters.

"Well he had it coming!"
"He must had been on bath salts"
"They must had been doing something we don't know about yet."
"He was a thug!"
"It's understandable"
"Blacks are equally as racist therefore they deserve to be shot"
"BLM movement is violent therefore they had it coming"
"It must had been another black man, it couldn't have been a white man!"

Seriously we should make a bingo card for this.

It really tells a lot about the general attitude on this forum and why I'm slowly starting to post less and less

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Yep, that's my logic. Have you seen proof that it was white supremacy men that shot at these people while they were wearing masks at night? I like proof more than hearsay. But that's just me.

I haven't said anything about White Supremacists; you must have me confused with another poster.

One of the shooters was White according to the arrest made by the police and reported by the Star Tribune.

The white supremacy remark is in reference to the story.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I was skeptical about this being a white supremacist group at first, but there is no doubt now.

THIS IS A SICK AND TWISTED THREAD: 4 chan thread on infiltrating BLM protest

This was for the Friday night protest. Yes, they were white supremacist and there have been a hell of a lot more than just 4 of them there. Looks like they had a good 30 of them there on Friday night. Many of them armed.

Also many hints that LEO'S were among them.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408

Source from the Minneapolis Star Tribune posted above.

Here's a link to 804 more news reports on the matter

Thanks. You know what makes Karen Zamora and Libor Jany bad journalists?

Police have arrested two of the three white men they have been seeking

then this,

A second shooting suspect, a 32-year-old Hispanic man, was arrested in south Minneapolis at 12:05 p.m.

Lol... That was taken from the Star Tribune article. They must have gotten their journalism degrees from MIZZOU

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Looks like the MSM is going to dust off the old "white hispanic" label they created for Afro-Peruvian-American George Zimmerman.

Seems like another potentially strong case for self-defense as well.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
So still no proof of the charges made in the title of the video.

Going against blm does not make one a white supremacist but being part of the blm does make one a black supremacist.

All this pointing racial fingers are seriously hampering the original ideas and goals of the blm.

If one wants to gain favor then call it blmtoo

The article I read claims that the police have found 2 of the 3 white suspects they were looking for. They listed the age of the first one, not race, and then said a second man, Hispanic, was arrested as well.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18
a reply to: pcgamer11

I agree. I'm white. It's my street just as much as it's their streets.

They're instigating and they know it. They're asking for a race war.

You'd think they'd be smarter than that, considering they're outnumbered by about 240,000,000.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: pcgamer11
BLM is really no different than Isis.

Pcg

What a load of bollocks.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So what exactly had the individuals done to instantly be labeled as white supremacists?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FraggleRock
So what exactly had the individuals done to instantly be labeled as white supremacists?

They were born with white skin and "white privilege."

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: deadeyedick

I was skeptical about this being a white supremacist group at first, but there is no doubt now.

THIS IS A SICK AND TWISTED THREAD: 4 chan thread on infiltrating BLM protest

This was for the Friday night protest. Yes, they were white supremacist and there have been a hell of a lot more than just 4 of them there. Looks like they had a good 30 of them there on Friday night. Many of them armed.

Also many hints that LEO'S were among them.

Cool link but I don't wanna go down that road.

What are they claiming are the identifying markers that led them to believe there were white supremacist there alongside the black supremacist?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join