It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Just Shot by White Supremacists

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If I am protesting or counter protesting, and a larger group tries to "herd" me away, thus denying me my own rights. I may well be threatened enough to open fire myself. I am waiting for the other side of the story. After all Furguson wasn't burned, looted and destroyed by the white people counter protesting was it?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
More apologism for racially motivated white on black crime.

Someone tell these #ing freaks that blacks are no longer considered 3/5ths of a person and they're 1st Amendment right to protest is valid.

#ing apologists everywhere this morning.

This is bull#. You know it is too. Nothing here from anyone is saying blacks are less than whites. If anything, blacks are saying whites are less than blacks (but that's ok right?).

I don't see any apologists. I see blind people like you and others who refuse to admit that the BLM movement is teeming with racist black people who want the world handed to them on a platter.

I don't apologize for the anti-BLM stance I have. I embrace it. I'm JUST as entitled to my rights as they are and for them to infringe on others rights is criminal.

Oh...it's ok though because they're actually retaliating for racist crimes against black people from decades before they were born. My bad.

(and before you jump in with a pitchfork crying like a banshee, yes, there is still racism, but it's not just on blacks. I'd wager there is just as much anti-white racism in the world now)

There is much more racism by blacks. They're openly taught to hate whites, and whites are openly taught to feel guilty and to embrace the hatred they receive from blacks, because it's all their fault. I'm 36, and I can remember when blacks and whites were equal. I still remember blacks crying over not being in as many commercials as whites, and movies, etc. 3/4ths of my friends in High School were black, I played baseball and other sports with them. We all got along, nobody was called racist for telling them no or disapproving of something they did. The majority of today's generation of youth have been taught to be offended by everything they disagree with, and pull the race card, and hate the cops, and feel guilty for something that happened 150 years ago, and the list goes on. I'm with you, I embrace my anti-BLM stance as well, and I don't care what people think about it. I think BLM is a progressive movement funded by a POS loser and they are a waste of good oxygen. Oh, and I'd be willing to bet that 90% of them don't work, but that's none of my damn business.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
It's very interesting to read the excuses when a black person gets shot by police or when black protestors get shot at by white supremacist or when a black protestor gets "roughed up" by trump supporters.

"Well he had it coming!"
"He must had been on bath salts"
"They must had been doing something we don't know about yet."
"He was a thug!"
"It's understandable"
"Blacks are equally as racist therefore they deserve to be shot"
"BLM movement is violent therefore they had it coming"
"It must had been another black man, it couldn't have been a white man!"

Seriously we should make a bingo card for this.

It really tells a lot about the general attitude on this forum and why I'm slowly starting to post less and less

So when did Hispanics start being considered white supremacists? I don't understand why it's so hard for you, and the like, to do some critical thinking and put two and two together. You might not believe this, but it's a whole new world when you get out here and start thinking for yourself, on your own, without parroting things you see and hear. Besides, you only post 1.7 times per day.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: deadeyedick

I was skeptical about this being a white supremacist group at first, but there is no doubt now.

THIS IS A SICK AND TWISTED THREAD: 4 chan thread on infiltrating BLM protest

This was for the Friday night protest. Yes, they were white supremacist and there have been a hell of a lot more than just 4 of them there. Looks like they had a good 30 of them there on Friday night. Many of them armed.

Also many hints that LEO'S were among them.

Dude, that's 4chan, lol. Are you serious right now?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FraggleRock
So what exactly had the individuals done to instantly be labeled as white supremacists?

Showed up at a black rally, as white men that opposed their actions. It doesn't take much these days. Good ol white privilege coming to the rescue once again.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Here's a Gawker story with the overview of the thread:

Gawker

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Your comment brought tears to my eyes, because I could feel your sincerity. You really believe this. And I have no doubt that you have good reason to believe this. And that's the real heartbreaker.

But it's not true. At least not for everyone. There are more White folks and folks of every skin color that are just as outraged at the out-of-control police and their brutality and crimes against humanity than you may ever know, but we're out here. We want to be part of the solution. We want to stand with others -- of every color -- against the oppressors.

And our oppressors want to keep you and me fighting and hating and blaming each other to make sure we don't, and they've basically reduced the masses to arguing over whose lives matter more. A never ending argument which is exactly what they want! And whether they intend to or not, BLM is playing that role perfectly by knowingly and deliberately alienating other races, and specifically White people.

I'm a mother. When I hear about a boy dying at the hands of the police, I don't see his skin color... but I sure feel the pain of his mother's heart... her very soul crying out. Because I know a part of her died with her son and I cannot even imagine the depth of her pain. That's what this is really about. We have no hope unless we see the heart, not skin color.

Of course Black lives matter, but only because all lives matter. We cannot protect Black lives unless we protect all lives. And if we don't stand together, we'll no doubt hang separately.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

Here's a Gawker story with the overview of the thread:

Gawker

Thanks again for the link.
As far as I read it is not known that any white supremacist shot anyone. Now if we see these two wannabee power rangers having online links to the ones arrested then the case could be made. I read of a couple idiots trying to stir up crap but to no avail. I have never heard of their slurs they used and they seem to be very fake if not plants.

If the black lives matter movement does not amend their racist self givin label that screams that no lives matter except blacks then it will just get worse and worse.

BLM are race baiting supremacist that one can not logically defend their blatant divisiveness.

I really wonder if they realize how many millions of people that they are alienating by not creating a system of change that could be embraced by all colors of people?

blm2 then you might even get me out there protesting with them but I have a conscious I have to deal with.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
This is gonna be good, but but but they dont like us, there thugs, there so racist.

Excuses in coming in 3 2 1 ...

Murika heck yea
as someone who fought for "Murika" let me be just be the first to say why don't you go plug your tiny America hating genitals into the nearest wall outlet.
edit on 24-11-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

This is what leads to escalation; you see, 'they' mostly all start off peaceful; it takses one to escelate the crowd; then the $HTF

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Lol ... Not surprised you're attacking them.

What about the other 803 articles? They all have some meaningless fault as well?

You asked for evidence. I gave you reams of it. Now you drop to silly ad hom.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

im beginning to question your critical faculties.

you are pointing out how the race of the men involved was reported erroneously and ignorantly as a race bait, yet quick to 'bet' 90% of the BLM 'dont work'. wow...

how is this less ignorant than saying 2 white suspect and of the two one was hispanic...
you seem to feel strongly about this topic when people get shot at while protesting, what's your stance here? its ok they got shot because they're associated with BLM, what if it was teachers protesting and were shot at, would you sing a different tune, would it be wrong then... or is it the fact that you simply dislike BLM as an organization/people.

BLM movement agree or disagree wth them, is a movement to expose how blacks are treated still in era, or is it all just lies... blacks dont get treated differently by police or otherwise?
mayye there isnt racism in america, maybe black people are just exaggerating. maybe church shootings, racially motivated killing sprees and vandalism, or police videos of trigger happy LEOs, bias judgment in the legal and financial system, hundreds of KKK chapters, are all just false flags and staged, maybe all these things a thing of the late 1800-early 1900s; certainly not in 2015.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20070020]Boadicea

No, what you're saying is not true. Not as many posts have refused to question the peaceful nature of the protests, indeed most have done so (as I said).

No one has argued anything in the rest of your hackneyed example or you would have quoted it.

When you're bored with nailing up strawmen, let me know.

Or not, good with that too.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I admire your clear logic.

Sadly, many here actually DO believe the precise ludicrous BS you posted in a sense of ad absurdum.

That's the really unfortunate part, as you'll probably see.

Thanks again for your post.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Police have arrested two of the three white men who allegedly fired into a crowd near the Black Lives Matter encampment Monday night.

Minneapolis police said they arrested a 23-year-old suspect in Bloomington at 11:20 a.m. Tuesday. A second shooting suspect, a 32-year-old Hispanic man, was arrested in south Minneapolis at 12:05 p.m., police said on Twitter. The search for a third suspect continues.

www.startribune.com...

How long before he becomes a "white Hispanic"?
edit on 24-11-2015 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

two wrongs do not make right

sure bad things have happened to all types of americans but if we can not logically see that the name and actions of the blm group are racist then these types of threads will get much worse.

do you get it? you can not unite people by dividing them

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

So the shooters in ski masks were there making overtures of unity???

Source?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
as someone who fought for "Murika" let me be just be the first to say why don't you go plug your tiny America hating genitals into the nearest wall outlet.

You were in Abu Ghraib, huh?
edit on 24-11-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Typical.

We don't like yer kind round here.
edit on 24-11-2015 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
More video evidence proving the official BLM account of events being reported by the liberal MSM is incomplete and dishonest.

m.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join