It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'With Open Gates,' A Terrifying Look at the Influx of 'Muslim Refugees' in Europe; Now the US

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
We lived in Turkey until 1910. Christian Armenians. The turkish Muslims came into our city and burned down the college, Burned down the church, and murdered the missionaries. We left in order to get away from these freaks, just in time. They murdered 1.5 million of my people. They first raped the women and children. Paris is just a warm up. If you think it cant happen right here in America, wait till it happens to you!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: FlySolo

With the refugee crisis in Europe? How do you not see it being a problem? I

I'm sorry. I don't recall saying it's not a problem.

You do know, all the nations Muslims inhabit now were once Christian nations once upon a time.
Heh. And what were they before that?

Gosh, heaven forbid things should ever, ever, change.

Change isn't the problem, it's the type of change. Of course, if you are comfortable living in a Muslim society - feel free to move to one.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: scorpio84

Of course, if you are comfortable living in a Muslim society - feel free to move to one.

I probably wouldn't be comfortable. Of course, living in fear is not optimal either.

Remember the nonsense about how North America and Europe were going to die from ebola?

Extremist can, will, and do kill people. That does not mean that western civilization is going to collapse.

edit on 11/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

People just don't seem to realize just how deep these Muslims are in their faith over in the ME. They, eat, sleep, breath Allah. Every second word is Allah, their whole being is Allah. They make Christian fundies look like slackers. There are no moderates really. While some don't make it their daily mission to chop heads, they don't disagree with the ones who do. The west highly under estimates the power of this type of homogeneous thinking, when there's 15,000,000 radicals that want to chop your head off and bread you out of existence. They breathe this stuff, every single day. Meanwhile, back in the west, we've got cake and balloons ready.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Taking action is not "living in fear." Doing nothing is just being stupid or in denial (or both). I live in SE Asia now, so the whole Ebola thing is something I saw on the news, didn't feel particularly threatened by. Even so - ebola vs. terrorism...not a valid comparison.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I'm sorry. I don't recall saying it's not a problem.

All the stuff you said that won't be overtaken. Moist definitely a problem

Heh. And what were they before that?

Manageable immigration

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Manageable immigration
Huh. The regions which Christians occupied before Muslims were "manageable immigration" before Christians? That doesn't make sense.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

It is being taken over
Which "it?" All of the above? Tell me, how does one "take over" one's geneology?

Think about the US and how estranged the typical lower class is from the upper/middle class, throw in an idealism and some random bombings and voila...
Voila, what?

You are being a bit vague.

It being culture...heritage...history.

Voila being the ideology of something bigger than yourself.

I know you are an intellectual and can understand the points I am making in regards to the bigger picture. If you'd like me to spell them out on a forum I can. I am not some fly by the seat of my pants individual, nor a sky is falling conspiracy theorist.

It is a simple truth that if you combine an idealism/religion with mass underprivileged you get blind followers that will do anything they are told....and those well outweigh the privileged.

edit on 11/15/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

edit on 15-11-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

got two posts mixed.

The migration to Eu is not manageable

The regions Muslims inhabit belonged to other religions. Christianity was long before Islam. Specifically, modern day Iran. Hard to believe eh? That region was Christian.

Christianity, which originated in the Middle East in the 1st century AD, had been one of the major religions of the region from 4th-century Byzantine reforms and until the Arab Muslim conquests of the mid-to-late 7th century AD. Christianity in the Middle East is characterized with its diverse beliefs and traditions, compared to other parts of the old world. Christians now make up 5% of the Middle Eastern population, down from 20% in the early 20th century.[17]

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

People just don't seem to realize just how deep these Muslims are in their faith over in the ME. They, eat, sleep, breath Allah. Every second word is Allah, their whole being is Allah. They make Christian fundies look like slackers. There are no moderates really. While some don't make it their daily mission to chop heads, they don't disagree with the ones who do. The west highly under estimates the power of this type of homogeneous thinking, when there's 15,000,000 radicals that want to chop your head off and bread you out of existence. They breathe this stuff, every single day. Meanwhile, back in the west, we've got cake and balloons ready.

This is exactly my point. Christians or other religions can spew hatred all they want. There is no other religion that is directly related to mass death than Islam at the current point in time. There is no other religion that kills in the name of their religion more than Islam at this time.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

It is a simple truth that if you combine an idealism/religion with mass underprivileged you get blind followers that will do anything they are told....and those well outweigh the privileged.

Yes.

But unless your culture (and I guess, somehow, genealogy) is weak, they are not going to be overtaken. Is western culture weak? If so, should it persist?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

There is no other religion that is directly related to mass death than Islam at the current point in time.

Ok. Let's look at that point.
Was Christianity ever associated with mass death? Did Christianity destroy the world? The answer, would of course, depend upon your point of view. No?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Yes.

But unless your culture (and I guess, somehow, genealogy) is weak, they are not going to be overtaken. Is western culture weak? If so, should it persist?

I can't answer that. Western culture has definitely weakened, but I can't say it is weak at this point. I see it becoming more weak as the years roll on and don't see an end until something sparks a fight.

I honestly believe that half of the US would not fight should we be invaded by a foreign force....as long as they kept up our infrastructure, most would not even know it happened. If a foreign faction invaded, took over and allowed the US to have TV, Internet and Utilities, I truly doubt anything would be done....sad to think about, but this is why I fight for everything we have.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Yes.

If you let someone punch you in the face does it make you weak - or just stupid? This isn't a question of weakness, but one of stupidity.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Is western culture weak? If so, should it persist?

Whether or not it is weak is beside the point. The point is, it should not be forced out.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I honestly believe that half of the US would not fight should we be invaded by a foreign force
Hard to say what would happen. But an invasion of the US would be no small nut to crack. We are very, very well defended against such.

Against terrorists, not so much. But invasion is not their goal.

link   

There is no other religion that is directly related to mass death than Islam at the current point in time.

Ok. Let's look at that point.
Was Christianity ever associated with mass death? Did Christianity destroy the world? The answer, would of course, depend upon your point of view. No?

Hell yeah Christianity is associated with mass death. Plenty! I am not ever going to say otherwise.

I think religion, in general, destroyed the world. Christianity wasn't the originator though.

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

The point is, it should not be forced out.

I don't think it can be. I think Western culture is far too strong to be forced out.
I think that is one of the primary reasons the extremists don't like it.

edit on 11/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

For some reason I'm more uncomfortable about Western Europe than I am the U.S.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I honestly believe that half of the US would not fight should we be invaded by a foreign force
Hard to say what would happen. But an invasion of the US would be no small nut to crack. We are very, very well defended against such.

Against terrorists, not so much. But invasion is not their goal.

Yeah, I'm not saying it would be easy for a force to land and invade, but a force to invade and hit multiple targets with small factions is simple.

War evolves....if you don't evolve with it you die.

I am a simple man, but I can come up with many ways to strike fear in a community in a single night.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join