It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'With Open Gates,' A Terrifying Look at the Influx of 'Muslim Refugees' in Europe; Now the US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I was about to have supper before I came across this video. I couldn't eat after I saw it... I searched but didn't find it posted here on ATS.

I had no idea things were already this bad in countries like Germany and Sweden. I can't even describe how I feel, knowing that 10s of thousands of these "people" will be on US shores by the end of the year, with 100s of thousands more on the way. We cannot let this go down.

The things they are bringing with them are entirely reprehensible, and what is happening to Europe as we speak is utterly disgusting, terrifying and enraging all at once; as you will see in this short film...

The people of the world need to know this, we need to stop this in its tracks by whatever means necessary. It's beyond a question at this point people. It is beyond racism. It's beyond religion. These disgusting animals no longer represent any race or religion recognized by the people of Earth.

Watch for yourself:

edit on PMq000000pmSunday00000011720 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

The crazy thing is that youtube took down this video very quickly after it was released

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Calm down. That's a 'mixed vid' of footage taken over several years time. Whoever put that together really wanted to drive fear/anxiety deep and hard. Yes we've got to do something and we are. Countries in Europe are beginning to close their borders, and the war has been stepped up.

Now go eat your supper, watch a sit-com, and enjoy your evening.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I grieve for the OP and his obvious ignorance.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

I don't think he's ignorant. The first time you see that vid it's quite distressing. For anybody.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I grieve for the people that don't believe this is what has been happening as the video states, for decades. It is only getting worse now.

link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

The crazy thing is that youtube took down this video very quickly after it was released

Yeah, I came across it on Liveleak.com, but embedded it on Youtube. People there were mentioning how it was quickly removed.

+6 more 
link   

I grieve for yours. If not for people like you, these creatures wouldn't make it this far.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Calm down. That's a 'mixed vid' of footage taken over several years time. Whoever put that together really wanted to drive fear/anxiety deep and hard. Yes we've got to do something and we are. Countries in Europe are beginning to close their borders, and the war has been stepped up.

Now go eat your supper, watch a sit-com, and enjoy your evening.

Believe me, I am not new to this type of compilation. I don't go off making threads about each one, but there is no denying the sheer weight of the footage seen in this one. This is seriously heavy stuff and it's not some radio host interviewing people about it. You can see for yourself.

Now they are starting to show up en masse in the USA... this isn't going to be good.

[ETA] I did eventually eat my pasta, it was good. Whatever this is on SYFY right now isn't holding my attention though.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Yay more internet distortion and lies.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I know.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure this exact video was posted a few days ago in another thread...?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Yay more internet distortion and lies.

How so? Are you saying this was all CGI or something? They clearly state at the very beginning of the video it took course over decades.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I grieve for it too, brother, I do.

Right now I am feeling especially ignorant, considering I really didn't understand the scope of this "immigration" and the effects it's having on (quite literally) the world. I had no idea!

I still can't comprehend the true sum of what it means, but what I find even more ignorant is the stance that "it's all good." That is hopelessly, recklessly ignorant. I don't think there is enough "spin" one could put on this disaster one way or the other to make that point.

Completely and totally ignorant, you're 100% right. But I'm working on it.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator

I'm pretty sure this exact video was posted a few days ago in another thread...?

If it was posted already, they didn't include the title of the film, nor the words "islam," "muslim," or "refugee." So, my apologies but couldn't I find it if they did.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I grieve for the people that don't believe this is what has been happening as the video states, for decades. It is only getting worse now.

Did you particularly enjoy the part where Trumpet says they're all men? Thousands of videos available to us all show that is simply not the case.

You might also spend some time searching out how they are otherwise reusing videos and footage and misrepresenting it with a lot of selective editing. No need for CGI.

And the 10,000 refugee men who descended upon New Orleans? That was two families...pretty much women and children.

edit on 11/15/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aqualung2012

I grieve for it too, brother, I do.

Right now I am feeling especially ignorant, considering I really didn't understand the scope of this "immigration" and the effects it's having on (quite literally) the world. I had no idea!

I still can't comprehend the true sum of what it means, but what I find even more ignorant is the stance that "it's all good." That is hopelessly, recklessly ignorant. I don't think there is enough "spin" one could put on this disaster one way or the other to make that point.

Completely and totally ignorant, you're 100% right. But I'm working on it.

The video is an eye opener. Decades of strong men coming over as refugees. I had to laugh at the ones complaining about their conditions while on camera with iPhones and headphones in, wearing better clothes than I typically wear, etc... the ones complaining about living in a castle in Germany that were bored and wanted something to do.....Cry me a river....

Make your own future you idiots. Stand up for something. It's like the constitution in the US...plenty stand up for it and get berated by non US folks for it, but I will bet you my family that if what happened in this video hits the US, we will fight it....unless your in California of course...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The USA has a pretty tight grip on things here but I understand the anxieties over it all. More the merrier as they say so long as they are peaceful.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Did you particularly enjoy the part where Trumpet says they're all men? Thousands of videos available to us all show that is simply not the case.

You might also spend some time searching out how they are otherwise reusing videos and footage and misrepresenting it with a lot of selective editing. No need for CGI.

And the 10,000 refugee men who descended upon New Orleans? That was two families...pretty much women and children.

Show me the women and children please...even if you can, I guess these videos are a fluke? All men.

It's out of control and the evidence is abounding for what has happened because of it.

Close borders, send back, fight for your own and deal with it....I know I am not leaving and will fight for mine.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Sorry, this article says otherwise.

Then again, this one says there are only 13 so.... fair play.

I need to get to the bottom of the facts on this to avoid any of that there ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join