It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'With Open Gates,' A Terrifying Look at the Influx of 'Muslim Refugees' in Europe; Now the US

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: lucifershiningone

So the church shooter, aurora shooter..school shootings all Muslims?

I suppose you could classify each one of those events as terrorism but only if you measure them out of context. The phenomena happening in the united states regarding shootings can not be compared to Islamic fundamentalism even in the slightest. Each one of those cases were driven by an individual agenda. No two were connected via some crazy ideology. You can probably look to Big Pharma on that one and SSRIs. This is a myth.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucifershiningone
a reply to: matafuchs

So the answer to stop radicals is by killing innocents in order to get the bad guys and therefore creating more?

Doesn't make sense to me.

Then what does make sense? Obviously we must do something.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

a reply to: FlySolo

Actually rational people are freaking out over radicals and not blaming an entire religion for these acts but are blaming the crazies.

Actually - you and everyone else calling yourselves "rational" may want to actually study a bit of Islam starting with reading that hate-filled book, the Koran. The problem isn't that these people are acting outside of what their faith teaches - it's that they are following their religion to a T. Islam is a religion specifically made for terrorists. I'll stop there b/c it would be a new topic, but if you don't understand that basic fact - that Islam was founded by a terrorist for the purpose of justifying terrorism, then you are lost.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: scorpio84

As a Christian I can tell you the Holy Bible is also filled with horrors, and yet you don't see Christians blowing up buildings and beheading folks, so no, it's not just the book.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: Aqualung2012
a reply to: Klassified

It's laid out pretty well in the video that the Muslim objective is to overwhelm the European populace. They plan on interbreeding and having multiple wives and thus having many many more children than the Europeans. Utilizing violent law, voting power and sheer genealogy they are precisely trying to invade and convert the world into Islam.

It's their sworn duty as devout Muslims to indeed bring about Armageddon itself. It's right there in the Koran.

Its pure propaganda against Islam. Nothing more. Someone went to great lengths to make this video.
And you fell right into the trap.
This epic immigration / migration into Europe has been going on for years and you only subscribe to the knowledge just now?
you are picking and choosing here, jumping to conclusions. You are falling right into the trap of stereotypical propaganda.

Yes, it must have been very difficult to find politicians kissing Muslim arse. I'm sure that multitude of footage showing Muslims causing a problem (was the reaction to the Danish cartoon there?) was really hard to come by. I wasn't aware that this many people went to Europe at one time at any time in recent history. Propaganda against Islam? What a joke.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

The OT is full of horrors - the NT - not so much. Yes, there's the crucifixion story if you want to use that as an example of NT violence. In each case, the OT, NT, and Koran - the book was written to justify control over people. However, the Koran was written for the purpose of going out and conquering (actually, the same argument could possibly be made of the OT - or at least the Pentateuch and especially books like Joshua, 1 Kings, etc.).

I agree it isn't just the book -but it is a good place to start when looking for the "why"

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Got some links to back that up?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If there is nothing to fear, then why does the British government need more surveillance power over telephone calls, email and internet usage?

We have friends who live in Calais and they are absolutely terrified about the strangers wandering around.

Our church had their visitors book vandalized by a Muslim who wrote "There is no God but allah" on two sides of the book. Then he wanted to enter into a "dialogue". Had to inform the authorities.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Gawd the power one video maker has over idiots is amazing.

Doesn't take much, I see, to create fear in people.

As I asked earlier, are you saying the videos are CGI? They clearly state it was over decades.

Never said it was CGI. Most likely heavily edited though.

Gawd, the power of those idiots that can't see it is amazing.

See you can't use that because I am using something called critical thought process and not jumping to conclusions or basing my opinion on refugees by watching propaganda videos meant to use peoples fear and irrational thoughts against them in order to manipulate them.

Ha...so using actual video of immigrants causing destruction over decades is propaganda?

Ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Actually rational people are freaking out over radicals and not blaming an entire religion for these acts but are blaming the crazies.

You call them "crazies" like it's just simple matter of mental health or something. Like, support them on the welfare system and get them on some zoloft. They'll be ok.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Let me take a second to reiterate the main point of this thread. It is to point out that Islamic "refugees" are in fact creating havoc and upheaval in the European nations who welcomed them. That is not up for debate, it's there, glaring us in the face.

It is not to say all Muslims are evil. It is not to debate why they are refugees. It's just outlining this massive exodus and the intentional over-taking of the culture, statehood, genealogy and religious freedom of every "civilized modern" nation they get their hands on.

Will someone please try to say that is not exactly what is happening? Is what I'm pointing out here in any way incorrect?

All the discussion can fray off in a million directions, but my intention is to bring to attention just how serious and fluid this problem is.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

Will someone please try to say that is not exactly what is happening? Is what I'm pointing out here in any way incorrect?

How is culture being overtaken by immigrants? Must be a pretty weak culture.
How is statehood being overtaken immigrants?
How (on Earth) is geneology being overtaken by immigrants?
How is religious freedom being overtaken by immigrants?

The only power immigrants has is...none.
The only power terrorists have is fear. And they do exert it.

edit on 11/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I did not know until today that there is an Islamic Doctrine of Immigration called hijra. Wake up, western society!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes. The Jews called it exodus.
What's your point? We know that people are fleeing.

www.memidex.com...
edit on 11/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Are you serious? There are gangs of Muslim thugs literally beating up people in their own country for not following Sharia law. There are massive marches demanding laws be changed to suit polygamy. Women are being raped left and right by these monsters who act like they are waging a "Holy War!" Kids and regular people are being harassed in their places of worship in countries letting these people come through.

Are you serious right now Phage?

There are people quoted in the video saying how they will come in huge numbers, take multiple wives, breed at a higher rate then the Europeans and within two generations "Your daughter will marry a bearded Muslim man."

To answer your question concisely: They are going to do all those things precisely the way they are doing them, as we speak, unless we do something to stop it.
edit on PMq000000pmSunday000000111020 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

With the refugee crisis in Europe? How do you not see it being a problem? It's simple math over the next 3-4 generations. You do know, all the nations Muslims inhabit now were once Christian nations once upon a time.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

Yes. The Jews called it exodus.
What's your point? We know that people are fleeing.

www.memidex.com...

If you care to read it: www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

With the refugee crisis in Europe? How do you not see it being a problem? I

I'm sorry. I don't recall saying it's not a problem.

You do know, all the nations Muslims inhabit now were once Christian nations once upon a time.
Heh. And what were they before that?

Gosh, heaven forbid things should ever, ever, change.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Hmmm...how indeed.

It is being taken over because the immigrants have more deep seeded roots with their ideology than the countries they are immigrating to.

Fairly simple in concept yet it has taken years to break down the barriers of the countries it is happening in. I don't see it as a long term conspiracy. I see it as an advantage being taken because of years of idolatry and political correctness being espoused.

You have a religion that is followed by billions, most of whom are poverty stricken and have nothing to turn to, similar to all religion. Couple religious fanaticism with poverty and you create a monster.

Think about the US and how estranged the typical lower class is from the upper/middle class, throw in an idealism and some random bombings and voila...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It is being taken over
Which "it?" All of the above? Tell me, how does one "take over" one's geneology?

Think about the US and how estranged the typical lower class is from the upper/middle class, throw in an idealism and some random bombings and voila...
Voila, what?

You are being a bit vague.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join