It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'With Open Gates,' A Terrifying Look at the Influx of 'Muslim Refugees' in Europe; Now the US

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

If you're so disgusted then exercise your right NOT to read them or post on them!! It doesn't do any good except to stir the pot

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: socketdude

Right, as if Muslims don't kill Muslims.

See, it's not about being Muslim. It's about being whacko. Though the use of a flippant term may be inappropriate, it's true.

edit on 11/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Muslims are actually the number 1 target in case anyone hadn't actually noticed. Nothing but nothing can stop this situation until the Shia & Sunni either wipe out one or the other, or they decide miraculously to live in peace side by side

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucifershiningone

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: lucifershiningone

So easy to say by those unlikely to be affected
So easy to say by those with zero experience
So easy to say by those that believe they are the shining beacons of light in this undeniably dark time

I'll come back to this thread an others in 5 yrs time or less and see how the apologist liberal do-gooders are faring then, when its their sons beaten to a pulp or necklaced, when its their daughters raped, when its their houses burnt to the ground out of jealousy, when tribal warfare hits their leafy suburbs

Another example of irrational fears being used in order to manipulate.

Tell it to the people in France who lost loved ones.
Rational people do fear those who are irrational---and for a reason. Civilized people fear barbarians who hold religious beliefs that entitle them to treat all others as subhuman---for good reasons.
Fear is one of many basic survival traits we humans have employed over time to keep us safe.
Try living among these savages and then come back and tell us it is all good. You may be willing to stand by and watch as women and children are beaten and otherwise abused but most of the civilized world isn't---not even in the name of refugees.
I'm not exactly sure where your head resides but it must be very dark there.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

It's laid out pretty well in the video that the Muslim objective is to overwhelm the European populace. They plan on interbreeding and having multiple wives and thus having many many more children than the Europeans. Utilizing violent law, voting power and sheer genealogy they are precisely trying to invade and convert the world into Islam.

It's their sworn duty as devout Muslims to indeed bring about Armageddon itself. It's right there in the Koran.
edit on PMq000000pmSunday00000011820 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: socketdude

Right, as if Muslims don't kill Muslims.

See, it's not about being Muslim. It's about being whacko. Though the use of a flippant term may be inappropriate, it's true.

Hey Phage, I totally agree with you there. ISIS have killed more Muslims than Christians so far I believe. I'm just posting light-hearted posts in an otherwise heavy thread.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

As phage pointed out,,they are also killing fellow Muslims.

It's not the refugees or Muslims we should fear..it is the crazies.

Guess what, we also have those already living in our countries of all races or religions.

You people are using fear as a tool to justify the pre judgment of an entire people and that is irrational.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aqualung2012

It's laid out pretty well in the video that the Muslim objective is to overwhelm the European populace. They plan on interbreeding and having multiple wives and thus having many many more children than the Europeans. Utilizing violent law, voting power and sheer genealogy they are precisely trying to invade and convert the world into Islam.

It's their sworn duty as devout Muslims to indeed bring about Armageddon itself. It's right there in the Koran.

You should say some? Otherwise look like an irrational fool basing his fear on propaganda videos meant to manipulate you.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Actually, the original Christians of the nineveh plains are being slaughtered in their thousands and are now on Genocide Watch level 5

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

This is the thread right here; Politically incorrect Europe

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

There will be, I foresee it clearly, no Armageddon. And the World will not be totally converted to Islam.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yay a rehash of another fear/hate thread.......this is getting old

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I saw the video in the last thread that posted it. Tried to find it, but haven't so far. Nevertheless, I understand the concern here. It isn't hard to foresee the potential for problems, beyond what we've already seen. What I don't see is an apocalypse of biblical proportions. I think we have to keep from seeing this in extremes, but I also think that political correctness, and putting our blinders on, is just the other extreme. I expect nothing less though. This is an emotional and divisive topic, and tempers are gonna flare.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

a reply to: ~Lucidity

If you're so disgusted then exercise your right NOT to read them or post on them!! It doesn't do any good except to stir the pot

Thanks for the advice. Eyeroll. I had something to say on this topic and said it.
edit on 11/15/2015 by ~Lucidity because: i don't know what an eyerill is

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

What I don't see is an apocalypse of biblical proportions.

Me either. I think that's going to be an asteroid, sun goes supernova, volcano, one of those things. Or the planet will die from man's abuse, and of course she will take us with her.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Well I'm impressed that you can (at the least) admit that you are.

(post by FlySolo removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

a reply to: lucifershiningone

So easy to say by those unlikely to be affected
So easy to say by those with zero experience
So easy to say by those that believe they are the shining beacons of light in this undeniably dark time

I'll come back to this thread an others in 5 yrs time or less and see how the apologist liberal do-gooders are faring then, when its their sons beaten to a pulp or necklaced, when its their daughters raped, when its their houses burnt to the ground out of jealousy, when tribal warfare hits their leafy suburbs

Another example of irrational fears being used in order to manipulate.

Tell it to the people in France who lost loved ones.
Rational people do fear those who are irrational---and for a reason. Civilized people fear barbarians who hold religious beliefs that entitle them to treat all others as subhuman---for good reasons.
Fear is one of many basic survival traits we humans have employed over time to keep us safe.
Try living among these savages and then come back and tell us it is all good. You may be willing to stand by and watch as women and children are beaten and otherwise abused but most of the civilized world isn't---not even in the name of refugees.
I'm not exactly sure where your head resides but it must be very dark there.

People die in wars. Innocent people.

And France is at war. We are all at war. So what the hell do you expect? Where's the rule that binds the war to just the boundaries of the ME? By our rules?

You think they're savages and terrorists. They think the same. You're fighting a war, and they're terrorizing?

And I know plenty of women and children who get beaten right here in the good ole US of A. Not to mention that we are killing their women and children too. Think that just might be affecting them like this is so clearly affecting you?

They tell us and tell us they want us gone from their lands. But we have to twist it to where they want us there and need us to keep our war machine kicking out the coinage and protect the bad investments our countries have made.

Yeah it all makes so much sense.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Gawd the power one video maker has over idiots is amazing.

Doesn't take much, I see, to create fear in people.

Yes, very true.
They stand proud in this thread. Lol.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join