It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'With Open Gates,' A Terrifying Look at the Influx of 'Muslim Refugees' in Europe; Now the US

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucifershiningone
a reply to: diggindirt

As phage pointed out,,they are also killing fellow Muslims.

It's not the refugees or Muslims we should fear..it is the crazies.

Guess what, we also have those already living in our countries of all races or religions.

You people are using fear as a tool to justify the pre judgment of an entire people and that is irrational.

Well, the next time young men begin shooting up a public venue and quoting from the Koran, just go give 'em a hug and see how that works out for you. Don't be afraid of those guns and bombs they're using to kill innocent people, yes, including the Muslims that don't believe the way they do. Please read my post before replying. I pointed out that rational people fear irrational people and there is a reason for that. It isn't all races and religions that are creating the piles of dead people, it is fundamentalist, radical Muslims. They are savages that believe that anyone who doesn't share their belief deserves to die. I'm terribly sorry you can't wrap your head around that but if you haven't gotten the picture by now, you never will and you are just as irrational as the ones doing the killing.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

It isn't all races and religions that are creating the piles of dead people, it is fundamentalist, radical Muslims. They are savages that believe that anyone who doesn't share their belief deserves to die.

I don't think you will find many who disagree with that. Though radical Hindus seem to being engaging in a fair share.
www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aqualung2012
a reply to: Klassified

It's laid out pretty well in the video that the Muslim objective is to overwhelm the European populace. They plan on interbreeding and having multiple wives and thus having many many more children than the Europeans. Utilizing violent law, voting power and sheer genealogy they are precisely trying to invade and convert the world into Islam.

It's their sworn duty as devout Muslims to indeed bring about Armageddon itself. It's right there in the Koran.

Its pure propaganda against Islam. Nothing more. Someone went to great lengths to make this video.
And you fell right into the trap.
This epic immigration / migration into Europe has been going on for years and you only subscribe to the knowledge just now?
you are picking and choosing here, jumping to conclusions. You are falling right into the trap of stereotypical propaganda.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: lucifershiningone

Which happen to be Muslim...

doh

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

In conversation today with a fellow comrade. ..his statement to me, "not every muslim is evil ya know".... my comment back, "well yes, but every ISIS member is muslim......

Just sayin....

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

doh

Yea, and those who were the 'crazies' during WW2 were supporters of the Nazi party, this is the fine line we are left with here. And this is what is happening, Islamiphobia.
Which, makes me think this 'is' a fabricated situation.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

First off its spelled Islamophobia .. secondly this is a learned behavior... a "tool of measurement"... if you will....

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Yeah just look at these evil Muslims...look at the hate in their eyes, watch how they plan on destroying us...

Video has nothing to do with thread just wanted to point out that despite what you people heard...they are all not out to get us.

Curious if anyone actually understands the term "Deny Ignorance" because all these anti Muslim threads sure don't seem like it.

Main part of that is Ignorance = lack of knowledge or information.

Yet the anti Muslims continue to spread it..why?

The church shooter fell for propaganda...will you?
edit on 15-11-2015 by lucifershiningone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

doh

So the church shooter, aurora shooter..school shootings all Muslims?

I mean mass shooters have been the main threat in America so far, so all crazies are not only Muslim but can be anyone.

Use critical thought process and stop falling for the propaganda.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

doh

No, not all the crazies are Muslims.

And remember, perception is reality and perspective is everything. Bet a lot of them think Christians or Jews or Hindus or Pagans are the crazies too

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Main part of that is Ignorance = lack of knowledge or information.

Yet they continue to spread it..why?

The ones spreading are not thinking for themselves they are regurgitating and parroting what they see and read in the news,i am sure there are other factors but this would be the main cause....

Fear causes people to be irrational its a simple as that

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucifershiningone

PHAGE! what is this thing? It's so weird.

No those guys look nice and I don't want them to die.
I'm simply anti-terrorists.

edit on 11/15/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

what are you talking about? Not all Muslims are terrorists, but 100% of terrorists are Muslim. Defend that. and don't give me any crap about Christian terrorists, Hindu or Buddhist because they are not freaking everyone out right now at the moment.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Actually rational people are freaking out over radicals and not blaming an entire religion for these acts but are blaming the crazies.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

No those guys look nice and I don't want them to die.
I'm simply anti-terrorists.

Good to be anti terrorist just don't fall for the propaganda that all Muslims are a threat.

If i did that I would be freaking out every time they came to the park with their children right by my house.the fact is...their religion has crazies but what religion doesn't.

In fact in Africa...there are christian radicals killing people..do we blame all Christians for those acts?
edit on 15-11-2015 by lucifershiningone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This is a war decades in the making. We should have never left Iraq. Those in the ME that are dying are involved in a conflict between religious factions but outside of there, in Paris, it is different. This is outside of where influence should be.

For reasons that are clear, to start a World War, our State Department supplied arms to those who have now brought down a plane and killed more in a one day attack since WW2 in France. Does this not sound like Al-Qeada? However, in that case we were fighting the Russians so we backed them but it bit us in the ass. It is happening again. It shows that the war machine keeps turning but in the US what is different is that we were free or the torment of the first two WW stateside other than a few incidents. Now, that is all set to change.

We were sold out and the reason is to control those who are scared after the events that will occur. Not if but when and the current administration is not stopping what we need to so....where is the breakdown?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

a reply to: ~Lucidity

what are you talking about? Not all Muslims are terrorists, but 100% of terrorists are Muslim. Defend that. and don't give me any crap about Christian terrorists, Hindu or Buddhist because they are not freaking everyone out right now at the moment.

Hmmm I'm almost sure I read somewhere that since 9/11, twice as many people have died in attacks by right-wing extremist groups in America than attacks by Muslim extremists. And probably way more than twice as many before 9/11 too. But somehow they're not terrorists.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So the answer to stop radicals is by killing innocents in order to get the bad guys and therefore creating more?

Doesn't make sense to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join