It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Woman Asks: 'You Really Want Me In The Same Bathroom As Your Husband?'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Maybe there needs to be a third bathroom, men, women and, transgender.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I don't disagree with the point you are making....but realize that these things "MUST" be right now. It is a matter of temptation being maximized in order to try the hearts and souls of men. Walk after the spirit and not after the flesh ( which is the arena these sex kittens rule in ) and you will end up owning all of them ( and you will do a good job of making them ( She is 1) purr too ). But in the flesh they will ALWAYS end up owning or destroying you and your selfish ways . Anyone that thinks these women can ever be a "possession" to be bought or sold is a fool and will regret the day they ever thought or did such a thing. They ( these women ) only submit to the role of being a possession in order to give us enough rope to hang ourselves. So beware to all you men who think you rule over "Mommy" in the flesh.....she will delight in feeding on your soul to just such an extent as you thought you owned her.

PS. Don't forget who the Lion of the tribe of Judah is....

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

It's a guy thing. When I was a coal miner, we had a facility we called the bath house, which was where we showered after work, kept our street clothes, etc... 250 - 300 guys, all changing clothes, showering and wandering around naked and no one thought a thing of it.
It's a guy thing.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The real question is, does anyone want to share a bathroom with me? It's pretty stinky, I often miss the urinal, and the seat of the toilet is rarely safe. Oh yeah and sometimes I get a bit of lint in there so it sprays in many directions at the same time. If anything...I need my own separate bathroom.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I wouldn't want to use that public restroom in the pic, period.

If someone wants to watch me piss thats their own fetish.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yeah we do your a dude.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Tongue in cheek that's GOLD!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I wouldn't care either way, I've washed in mixed gender no-booth solar showers at festivals including Glastonbury before now.
I was having a lovely shower, not thinking about having a wank lol, perhaps some folk can't control themselves?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

And like i've said already, the Second Amendment could be abused to make it easier to Kill people... so lets just take that away right?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Don't lower yourself to that level and use tranny. come on people we can be better than using slurs

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

Maybe there needs to be a third bathroom, men, women and, transgender.

I remember reading about brain scans of people with gender dysphoria. Their brains were neither male or female. But halfway between. A bit like their physical bodies after post op.

Unfortunately science has not caught up yet to actually make the full transition. It's will be interesting to see what will come first 1.) the cure for the condition or 2.) the technology to change ones DNA.

I think the only solution is to get rid of male and female public restrooms. As long as they are private then who cares?? Yes, the 99% will have to cater for the 1% but don't they do that already??

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Your sarcasm is noted and wrong. Things aren't so simple. First off, these people have a medical condition. It is called Gender Dysphoria. Non-transgendered people making transgendered people uncomfortable is the same as making someone with AIDS uncomfortable because they have AIDS. Oh wait, that was already a thing when AIDS was called the homosexual disease...

So you are claiming transgenders have a mental illness? And not one of the trans supporters on here corrected you because you are on their side with this argument. Typical.

Ok fine, they have a mental illness. A couple of points. If this a mental illness, is lopping off part of their body a good remedy?

Secondly, society doesn't and can't accommodate everyone with a mental illness. Does a schizophrenic get to vote twice? If one of their personalities is male and one female, do they get to use whichever restroom they want?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Oh FFS get over it, there are transgendered folk in the world as there always has been!
I'm a straight CIS male and I have no issues with other folks genders, just their behaviour, same with everyone else.
I would suggest that anyone who has issue about sharing a place you piss with other humans needs to ask questions about themselves.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Kelly Lauren, a transgender woman who has performed as a drag entertainer for 37 years, shared the following photo on her Facebook account Wednesday with the caption "Houston, do you REALLY want me in the same restroom as your husband or boyfriend?"

I agree. To the detractors...Oh, lighten up...
a) the comment and picture are funny.
b) you never been out and have a woman come into the men's because the line-up at hers was ridiculous? My ex did it at a concert at MLG...Joe Security looked around and said 'Anybody got a problem?' Being none...she headed to a cubical.
c) Like Justin says...It's 2015.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I have no problem with trans people. Why is it assumed that anyone who doesn't agree with this is a bigot?

I am a cis male. I think I have more of a chance getting assaulted in a male restroom than a female one. Therefore I want to use the female restroom. I assume you defend my right to do so.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I am a cis male. I think I have more of a chance getting assaulted in a male restroom than a female one. Therefore I want to use the female restroom. I assume you defend my right to do so.
Nope, you identify as a CIS male so you use the appropriate toilet. (Restroom/bathroom who ever rests or bathes?! ...call it what it is)

May I ask what issue do you have with someone who has walked through town identifying as a female using the female public toilet?

edit on 7.11.2015 by grainofsand because: Clarity

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: Grambler
Nope, you identify as a CIS male so you use the appropriate toilet. (Restroom/bathroom who ever rests or bathes?! ...call it what it is)

May I ask what issue do you have with someone who has walked through town identifying as a female using the female public toilet?

OK.

So if a male identifies himself as female and walks into a female public toilet, he simply does so because he identifies himself as such, he feels comfortable doing this.

However back in reality, what about the rest of those females in the public toilet? What if they identify that male as exactly what he is....a male? They now feel uncomfortable.

Live and Let Live goes both ways.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

To be honest I think you guys in the US have far too big of a hangup with public toilets and trans people.
From my perspective here in the UK it all seems a bit battling banjo's and 'Deliverance' movie-esque to me lol.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The reality of the situation is that if the transgender person still has his bobby intact he should be in the gents toilet, not if's, no buts, if they still have coconuts. After all the needs of the many still out weight the needs of the one.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The reality of the situation is that if the transgender person still has his bobby intact he should be in the gents toilet, not if's, no buts, if they still have coconuts. After all the needs of the many still out weight the needs of the one.
Why exactly?
There are a couple of proper bloke looking trans women in my high street who our community accept as the gender they identify with. I don't know if they are post-op or not, but when they are sat privately on the throne in a toilet booth why do you give a # if they are pre or post op?

*Edit*
Do you # yourself the same in case a gay man looks at your knob when you're pissing in a public toilet?
Lame fella, you surprised me.
edit on 7.11.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join