It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Woman Asks: 'You Really Want Me In The Same Bathroom As Your Husband?'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
a reply to: Abysha

That is not at ALL what I was implying. I was simply stating that maybe we need to do this to make everyone happy. Not a discriminatory jab. That is obviously in your mindset or you wouldn't reach that conclusion.

I know you weren't making a discriminatory jab. Most people who suggest a third bathroom aren't, either. I was simply illustrating why it is wrong.

The segregated bathrooms were made for the same reason: an unfounded fear of an entire demographic not based on any fact whatsoever other than the bible (the bible was used to support segregation) and cultural cliches.

It's not much of a solution and it would cost business owners a fortune.
edit on 8-11-2015 by Abysha because: Clarity

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

The most beautiful human I have ever seen was a trans person.
I am comfortable with my sexuality so can find everyone attractive (straight btw) I find the people who hate the most and loudest are hiding their true feelings.
I agree they are afraid.
Cowardly really but I find it horrid when people can call another an "it".

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

"it" is horrible, and I cringe every time I see it.
I'm a straight CIS male as well and I am attracted by whatever I see. If I meet a hot girl in a club and it turned out she was trans then I wouldn't be phased, but then again, like you, I'm comfortable with my sexuality.
Some here on ATS clearly are not.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I just got a bloke fired for calling a couple of service users "it".
Disgusting person.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This is ridiculous already, Americans have become idiots.

This is like .05% of the population, for starters purely for the point of a polite society people never really defended the right to be over the top sexual in public anyway and particularly when it comes to a Fetish, I am kind of tired of living in a society where Dr Phil sits on TV telling women in their 40's if hey don't have 3-5 Orgasms a day they should divorce their husbands let alone can't even begin to care if Transgenders have their own bathrooms.

I'm sorry but i'm a massive liberal, voting for Sanders, absolutely believe cross the board that ANYONE has the right to live in peace.

But this is just "beyond" your sex life and "identity issues" aren't given rights, a lot of this is clownish... we are calling Bruce Jenner a "Hero" for what? Running down people at like 70 years old applying lip stick and crashing a car? After a lifetime of lying and ruining lives? Why would anyone not narcissistic care so much about dressing like a woman at that age? Can he even get it up? Does anyone find him attractive he's gross looking... if you are PRO rights, put a 17 yr old that had the balls to come out of the closet on the magazine not an old hag who should be happy to read and enjoy grand kids...

Maybe we should all just wear it on our sleeve and be equally repulsive

Foot fetish guys should be allowed to lick women's feet, bondage should be the new "spring wear" fashion, restaurants should install "blow job" bathrooms with glory holes

Here is the real "new normal"

Nobody gives a crap about your sexuality, the supermarket and work isn't the place for displays that gross most people out we have crap to do and social standing shouldn't be based around your sex life it's not impressive and for gosh sake when your old and wrinkled sex and sex identity more than anything should be a relief to be free of not a statement no one wants to look at it... the people who say they do are full of bull and go along with anything they are told makes them better, these people would put Bruce in the Concentration camp oven if society told them that was okay too and what made them a better person.

Frankly the people who we are giving this attention kind of have a disorder, they are perverts... not because of a desire, not gay vs straight no, no, no but because they are narcissistic, over sexual for society and exhibitionist in nature.

As example I like my weed... I don't care if it's legal and I can't light up in a restaurant or on the job, I love clothes too but there is a place to dress one way or another even if it's a uniform and damnit... Pissing is pissing and it's just pissing,

Even the comment shows the thought process... "you don't want me in the bathroom with your husband"

Really? because in real life men wont see your ugly adams apple, the giant size of your hands or the raspy voice or feel your nasty stubble? Guys don't flock over for Trannies anywhere but the Internet lol in RL.

"I want to feel like a woman?" Is this really something anyone needs 24/7? Last I checked the rest of us do stuff all day long we don't like, we go to the store when feeling like crap soaked from the rain, follow the dress code at out jobs and come Friday night if we want to feel "sexy" we get dressed and go do it appropriately...

I want to be a sex slave for 7 of 9 the borg chick from Voyager... maybe i'll ask my boss to install a special bathroom where a dominatrix can whip me during lunch break. LOL people need to stop this crap, no one actually cares and teaching people they should be basing on this all day is silly, married couples don't get the time in the week to concern themselves with their ideal sexual and gender concerns, no one does... equality YES, special treatment go piss off.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I work on building sites with some of the roughest blokes you could imagine and there is more empathy found with them in conversations about trans folk than I see from some long time members of ATS.
...perhaps it is their own sexuality they should be questioning?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
...bondage should be the new "spring wear" fashion...

Old news. Gianni Versace did it in 1992:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ha! just on the runway and in night clubs!

It's a great example though, some things aren't free expression, society has to function, distraction in classrooms is bad, a bit of loss of individuality in regards to arenas where you deal with others is appropriate because it works better... as example the Japanese are extremely sexual in regards to what is tolerated yet schools are uniformed, work is a serious place....

I think we take "freedom" the wrong ways in recent years, the freedom to "do" something is one thing the freedom to do it everywhere is another particularly if it "disrupts" the vast majority of people, full circle you just don't throw garbage on the floor of a street in Japan, it's not a human rights issue it's understanding that people are different vs demanding to always stand out in every situation even if it causes issues.

Emo about everything almost by nature is simply not caring how others feel at all while basing on how you feel constantly

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well I sure as hell don't want you in the bathroom with our wives, mothers and daughters! You can't classify (because "you identify") with something you are truly not. Think of doors that opens for pervs, go to a strange part of town, airports, malls...whatever and visit bathrooms, showers, changing rooms. We could no longer question why men are hanging out in these places. Once a full n so change is complete...sure, but not just at any point you get the urge.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The sad part is, this picture is in no way accurate. If she went in the mens restroom, sure some flirting might occur, but if she made it known that she was a he I believe some drunk or bigot would assault her or worse. And if she didn't, at least one guy in there will report her for being in there.

Thats the picture she should have posted. The picture of her beat to a pulp and bleeding would have been not only closer to the truth of the matter but a lot more meaningful and thought provoking.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: XTexan
The sad part is, this picture is in no way accurate. If she went in the mens restroom, sure some flirting might occur, but if she made it known that she was a he I believe some drunk or bigot would assault her or worse. And if she didn't, at least one guy in there will report her for being in there.

Thats the picture she should have posted. The picture of her beat to a pulp and bleeding would have been not only closer to the truth of the matter but a lot more meaningful and thought provoking.

And the OP goes to the point of saying how "the guy is checking her out", knowing it was a staged picture and therefore...a lie supported by another lie. Not surprised...not at all. Liars lie for their agenda. Hell...the dems preach it as religion. Untrustworthy pieces of crap.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: HarryJoy
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Then WHAT is her point ???? I don't see a problem here UNLESS the transgender person alerts the other people in the bathroom to the fact that they are transgender. And in that case I think they are just trying to cause trouble.

The point is to show Houston that they made a mistake in voting this law down. I'm pretty sure I made that clear in the OP.

I'm not sure she is taking into consideration that one in four women are sexually assaulted in their lifetime and that pervs could take advantage of the law.

I'm on the fence somewhat, too -- torn between her rights and the safety of women and girls.

Mother...don't you get it. Women don't matter, assaulting women doesn't matter...it is more important that trans people get to piss where they want. THAT is the agenda. Kinda sad ain't it?

(post by TheInhumanCentipede removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

You being a "Liberal" has nothing to do with it, it doesn't "Qualify You"

Trans is not a Fetish, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Pansexual, Queer, Gender Fluid, none of those are "Fetishes" your Sexual Orientation and Gender-Identity are not "Fetishes".

Being a Trans person in Public, or any GLBTQ+ person in public is not "Flaunting" or "Displaying" anything, it's called "Living" the same thing that Straight people do when they are in Public.

Caitlyn is not just "Dressing Up" as a girl and putting on Lipstick, She is a Woman not Dress up... maybe try learning some things before you let ignorance blind you

Instead of wasting your time using the wrong pronouns and using slurs like Tranny, and having to Qualify your thoughts as being a "Liberal" Focus on being the best person you can be
edit on 8-11-2015 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I just got a bloke fired for calling a couple of service users "it".
Disgusting person.

Good for you! I hope you never say anything people find offensive.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
No, I don't want MEN wearing a dress to go into a bathroom with my wife/girlfriend/daughter/etc.

Thanks to this bill, a rapist only needs to put on a dress to go hang out in a lady's washroom to find their next victim. Cool!

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OhOkYeah

Thanks to the Second Amendment a Killer only needs to purchase a Gun to kill people...

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: Grambler

But even still, Gender Dysphroia is Not a Mental Illness

So you think it is an illness, just not a mental one?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

It's a birth defect, like any other one. The difference is, the problem is the brain being wrong for the body it's in. Since the brain is what defines who a person is, it only makes sense to fix the body.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

No, it's not an Illness

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join