It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Woman Asks: 'You Really Want Me In The Same Bathroom As Your Husband?'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The he/she should change their post to "If you don't think I'm a woman, you can suck my d*ick!"

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
It looks like Joan Rivers.

I think it should have its own bathroom...problem solved.

Calling a human being an it. That makes you sound like a terrible person. And the amount of stars your comment got reflects terribly on the website.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Also... just something to chew on here. More state senators have been arrested for restroom misconduct than transwomen.

Conclusion? Ban all state senators from public restrooms.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

That is what i said, it's not about "PC" it's about being a Decent Person.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
Also... just something to chew on here. More state senators have been arrested for restroom misconduct than transwomen.

I'll drink to that. I wouldn't want my children in a public restroom with one.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Might as well, its not like they Sh1t in restrooms anyway. They prefer to Sh1t on the middleclass to the poorest voters and humanity.

Convert men and women restrooms to unisex like the family bathrooms and problem solved.

edit on 241130America/ChicagoFri, 06 Nov 2015 22:24:27 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I've posted the picture below. The best part? There is a guy totally checking her out while he is peeing.

And the professional photo shoot was done by M/cubed stills, shot at the hydrate night club chicago.
I think the majority of ladies would have more to worry about if they found out thier partners were using the bathroom at the hydrate night club than if trans gender people were partaking in the same facilities.
and if you really look at the picture,both men in the background are looking at man in the foreground with white T-shirt on.

another win to edward bernays.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
I've never understood bathrooms that don't have private stalls... I also never understood locker rooms without privacy capabilities.

Guess they figure the less hiding places for illicit activities the better. It is also true that what is to stop a male from dressing as a woman and using the ladies room...otoh, this does make those pervetrts and sociopaths (i mean malkes who would actually enjoy going into a ladies room for theor own sick enjoyment) more difficult to weed out, so unfortunately this is a consequence of the transgenders that is difficult to rectify. In the past if a male was scoped out as a dressing as a female he would have no choice but to run away in shame and then probable incarceration. Rightly so, since there is no way of teling when he will escelate to other things.
edit on 6-11-2015 by Harvin because: Fixing. Spelling.

Edit: Sorry, too many mistakes, unintenional. Lack of sleep, have to wake up in a few hours to work.Felling a liitle quezzy too.
edit on 6-11-2015 by Harvin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I only have one word to say about that picture. Jezebel.

It is all linked.

It is really hard to point out the truth behind all of this because it takes a spiritual turn, and this the giant elephant in the room. Anyone remembers the Illuminati cards game predicting many events including the Japanese earthquake that lead to fukushima? Well, i'm prediting the following:

What they are doing is destroying the U.S from within. Destroying the culture by introducing ideas that would cause chaos. This is all done by design. Transgender issues. refugee issues, gun control. All is according to a planned design.

What is occurring now is chaos, which would bring order. The reason I mention the illuminati cards (@Krazyshot) is because these cards came out before many of these events occured. And it coincides with the research I did with regards to the jezebel "spirit".

Krazy I know how you feel about these topics or posts, but as one human being to another, can you atleast look into it? Because I strongly feel I am unto something here, and two minds work better than one.

But noone can really deny what these cards imply. Even Gun control is on here, and the state of Germany with refugees.

(still researching as we speak) S&F
edit on th2015000000Fridayth000000Fri, 06 Nov 2015 23:58:48 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 06 Nov 2015 23:58:48 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Red is one of three primary colors. Dresses are common in wardrobes. Do a Google image search for the one word "dresses" and you will see about a third of them are red. Red dresses. Everywhere.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
What's stopping the "woman" in the OP's photo from using the women's bathroom... do they have genital identification machines on the doors now? I can guarantee this is already happening every day in every city across the country.

But I agree with the fact that this law could easily be abused as a legal "free pass" by men who consider transgenderism as nothing more then a sexual fetish... it's common sense.
edit on 7-11-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
What's stopping the "woman" in the OP's photo from using the women's bathroom... do they have genital identification machines on the doors now? I can guarantee this is already happening every day in every city across the country.

But I agree with the fact that this law could easily be abused as a legal "free pass" by men who consider transgenderism as nothing more then a sexual fetish... it's common sense.

The law could be enforced even for women like her. If, for example, an employee of an establishment knew about her unique medical history, they could bar her from using a restroom. This would apply to post-op transfolk, as well. It's easy to say that she wouldn't have any problem just ignoring the law but all it takes is one person to say something about it.

In some states, they do this even if the transperson has legally changed their gender and all of their documentation reflects it. If they have that particular medical history, they either have to put themselves in danger or just hold it.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Red is one of three primary colors. Dresses are common in wardrobes. Do a Google image search for the one word "dresses" and you will see about a third of them are red. Red dresses. Everywhere.

Now ask yourself why that is. And yes they are everywhere. But to get into that would derail the thread. The point is, though (back to the topic), red is as a psychological tactic.

let me show you something with regards to psychology.

How Marketers use Color-psychology to Manipulate people
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How To Use Color Psychology To Give Your Business An Edge
Whether you’re wondering what color to paint the office, or you’re looking to redesign your retail space, the colors you choose can increase your chance of reaching your goals. Color greatly influences human emotion and behavior. If you’re hoping to make your workers more productive, or you want to encourage shoppers to spend money, understanding the basics of color psychology can help you design a space that will maximize your potential.

I interviewed Sally Augustin, Ph.D., to find out more about color psychology. Augustin is an environmental psychologist and internationally recognized expert on person-centered design. Augustin operates Design With Science, where she teaches individuals and businesses how to use color to their advantage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Endquote

Sources:
www.forbes.com...

udel.edu...

Now, prepare yourself, for the ultimate marketting tactic. Red and Blue. Notice that most movie posters are red and blue.

www.google.com...

The Secrets of Food Marketing (Shocking Video)

Now, if you understand this far, and how it links to the transgender agenda, it is all done through psychology. They are trying to "sell" you the idea. They are trying to sell this bill, using psychological manipulation. And this does involve colors.
edit on th2015000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 07 Nov 2015 00:59:57 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 07 Nov 2015 00:59:57 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Truth be told...I really DON'T want a tranny in the men's room NOR the ladies room. So here is my solution. In keeping with the modern position of "we have to accommodate everyone", lets do just that!

One bathroom for each sex, gay, lesbian, tranny and gender identification. I'm guessing we are looking at about 20 different identifications. Correct me if I am wrong. Make every establishment build a separate bathroom based upon the percentage of such people in the population so the men's room may have five urinals and the gay men's room may have one. Just an example.

To fund this, lets follow the same idea as smokers, etc. We will tax all the "new sexes/identifications" to pay the business owners, state and federal agencies to pay for the building expansion, construction and maintenance. Since they have decided to "become" some other gender, they can pay the bill. I think that would be fair. What say you?

PS: While there have been a few pictures of trannies that I couldn't identify...this one and the majority are very easy to spot. Their face, neck and hip area never look like a woman. And if you show a video instead of a still picture, you can even tell just from how they move. While some often wear a good disguise (makeup, dress, operation) it always remains a costume...never an actual transformation. Maybe we should also consider change the word "transgender" to something more accurate like "costumed gender" or something. I'm up for anything that address the lack of attention to this poor segment of society.

edit on 11/7/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
And after reading some of the expected posts...just to be clear, when you dress up, put on make-up or even have an operation you remain your birth sex. So no...this picture is not of a woman nor a man and therefore it does need it's own bathroom. Just to be fair.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Oh...one more thing. The photo is staged dude, can't you see that. Check out the copyright also. The guy is "checking it out" only because he was instructed to do so by the photographer. I know you know that...why fudge the truth to make it sound otherwise?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

So what if the photo is staged? The point is still being made.

Would you rather explain to your 5 year old son why THAT woman is in the men's room, or would you rather have THAT "man" use a stall in the ladies room?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

So, the 2nd amendment could (and HAS) been easily abused as a "free pass" by people who want to kill lots of innocent folks with a legally purchased gun. Would common sense tell us to eliminate the 2nd amendment?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It's 2015 time to adapt folks or get left behind.
Who cares anyhow are you all still so prudish that trans folk bother you? Live and let live eh?.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I think once we can wake up to the fact that most of these publicity stunts are created by energy vampires and that they are feeding off of the energy being created by them...we will begin to ignore them and their imaginary issues. The fact is if anything noticeably wrong is taking place in a public restroom it will get taken care of at that time. Soooo...in the meantime let's all carry on with our lives and stop feeding the vampires.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join