It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Woman Asks: 'You Really Want Me In The Same Bathroom As Your Husband?'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Here's where this person and this biased article messed up. If the gay agenda has taught us anything (lol) it's that consenting adults should be allowed to do anything they want, and if not then you're a (probably racist) homophobe. Who cares if adults share the same bathroom? By their own logic they shouldn't care. The argument has always been to protect children from this kind of crap.

I'm not following your logic here. Are you somehow denying that Houston ran a campaign against this issue by saying that a bunch of perverts would come in the bathroom dressed as women to peep at them? Because it even showed up in this thread.

Also protect children from what crap? Why do children need protecting from it? Because YOU find it icky and want to instill your ignorance onto your kids? Most kids couldn't give a crap about these things. Intolerance is taught, and is not hereditary.
edit on 6-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_
So anyone should now be able to just simply dress as the opposite sex and be permitted to enter the corresponding bathroom according to your attire? Sounds like a great idea, I can't see any potential for abuse here.

What's preventing that from happening now?

Do you go up and grope "suspicious" women just to be safe?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Whats "protecting" them now that would change if Trans people are allowed to using their correct Restroom?

abc13.com...

Is that Trans peoples Fault?
edit on 6-11-2015 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: jjkenobi

Whats "protecting" them now that would change if Trans people are allowed to using their correct Restroom?

abc13.com...

Is that Trans peoples Fault?

Nonsense Darth, after all it's about the children.

My question here: Why do Conservatives let their kids go peek under occupied restroom stalls???

This is just getting creepy.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
If this picture was taken to prove a point, I have yet to figure it out.

The photo and comment were really a poor way to make a point. If you are using public restrooms to peek out genitalia or expecting to flirt or hit on people, then I really don't think you belong in any public restroom.

There is a point to be made and it was botched with her brand of shtick

Hah, Isnt that the truth. George Michaels career went up in flames with what he was caught doing in public toilets, I would think the LGBT community would know that this photo is not the best idea to make a point but rather the worst.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
If this picture was taken to prove a point, I have yet to figure it out.

The photo and comment were really a poor way to make a point. If you are using public restrooms to peek out genitalia or expecting to flirt or hit on people, then I really don't think you belong in any public restroom.

There is a point to be made and it was botched with her brand of shtick

Hah, Isnt that the truth. George Michaels career went up in flames with what he was caught doing in public toilets, I would think the LGBT community would know that this photo is not the best idea to make a point but rather the worst.

Did we all approve that photo?

I musta missed a meeting, dang it.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

Kind of like the campaign they ran in Houston

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

i will approve of anyone looking that Fabulous though

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Must have missed the first meeting, since this was first posted 'months ago' and amidst the high fives 'she' thought it wise to post it again.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Wow that is a screwed up and offensive commercial...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Must have missed the first meeting, since this was first posted 'months ago' and amidst the high fives 'she' thought it wise to post it again.

Right, an individual posted it (reposted), not a community.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
[Quote]
Right, an individual posted it (reposted), not a community.

And she got a few thousand likes and hundreds of shares from that community.

But hey, Im glad there are those from the LGBT community who do not find this appropriate, maybe if they were louder 'she' could hear them.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

As transgender I agree it's not appropriate, but it's exceedingly tame in it's implications compared to the video above.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Exactly, and that fear mongering is what got them to repeal the Equal Rights Ordinance

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I don't think people are getting it. I don't know why they aren't but they aren't. She took this picture to show how ridiculous she would be if legally required to use the men's room. I don't know why people aren't seeing this for the point it is making.

Let's try it from the other direction.

This is a picture of a transman in a women's restroom. Because of these sorts of laws, he would be forced to use the women's restroom. This guy would be in the bathroom (forced to, actually) with your daughters and wives because of these stupid laws. Believe me, he doesn't want to be in there any more than you do. Just like the lady in the OP.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Do you go up and grope "suspicious" women just to be safe?

Crocodile Dundee did it. It's called the "Dundee" Handshake.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Exactly! Thank you

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Lets see, did this man pretend to be a Woman?

www.wthr.com...

This Man?

www.kansascity.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

And she got a few thousand likes and hundreds of shares from that community.

But hey, Im glad there are those from the LGBT community who do not find this appropriate, maybe if they were louder 'she' could hear them.

But you're still okay with your implication that millions of people you don't know approve or disapprove.

Perhaps, if you really care, can I suggest that you try to be more specific in the future. A "few thousand" and a "hundred" are insignificant compared with the most conservative estimates of the number of LGBT Americans. 2% is almost 6.5 million people.

... and I'm glad you're glad.
edit on 19Fri, 06 Nov 2015 19:54:31 -060015p0720151166 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

He would be arrested for going into the "anatomically correct facility", since of course, genitalia is the only measure.

Thanks for a direct and potent argument that points to the stupidity surrounding this issue!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join