It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who continue to believe nobody knows why the pyramids were built

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
yer ignoring my question by focusing on something else now. it's called redirection, smoke and mirrors, shell game etc. Have any of the bamboo tech experimenters found out how long it takes one to cut through granite? not to mention the whole logistical nightmare it would be to do all that in twenty years with such perfection. not with sticks and stones no way you eggheads gloss over too much of the specifics it takes to systematically pump out consistent symmetry and control over tolerances necessary to wind up with what we have there. you can't smash an atom with a toaster oven.

a reply to: Harte

You seem to ignore the fact that we found the workers village and have tombs of the workers explaining their job. They were very proud of their contribution in building the great pyramid. The argument they didn't build it is stupid since its there and the egyptians told us they built it.

This argument is like finding the corner stone of the lincoln memorial showing you when it was finnished then arguing they couldblnt possibly have moved those stones in to place. We have discovered the remains of ramps at the great pyramid even the causeway used to transport the materials from the quarry.

There is much more intereting things to discuss for example many don't realize the current entrance is not the main entrance to the tomb. And interestingly the entrance was designed to open and close. It actually looks like they designed the entrance to hinge open.it appears no longer to work because of damage caused by exploration. But good indication it worked since the Greeks were known to have enetered the pyramid yet when the Arabs show up they can't find an entrance and tunnel their way in.
edit on 12/21/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

no I'm talkin out YER ass. do we really need to reinvent the wheel? here: 1+1=2

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

So, you haven't done any calculations then. Got it.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
But good indication it worked since the Greeks were known to have enetered the pyramid yet when the Arabs show up they can't find an entrance and tunnel their way in.

Reference, please.

Harte

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

..the current entrance is not the main entrance to the tomb. And interestingly the entrance was designed to open and close. It actually looks like they designed the entrance to hinge open.it appears no longer to work because of damage caused by exploration. But good indication it worked since the Greeks were known to have entered the pyramid yet when the Arabs show up they can't find an entrance and tunnel their way in

This is something I have pondered many a year..
By reading between the lines of ancient Egyptology - one must ask WHY
a sealed Pharaoh's tomb has a secret swing away door that can be accessed at any time.
This goes against the theory of burying the dead King..there is no need for a door -
the Pharaoh's servants were buried along with him to do his bidding according to Egyptian mythology.

There would be no need for access after the said burial.

This example alone has to make educated mind question the authority of Egyptology.

@Admire & Marduk - thank you for your diligent searches to my Hummingbird querrie and the correction to the Strabo's misquote..

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AquarianTrumpet
This goes against the theory of burying the dead King..there is no need for a door -
the Pharaoh's servants were buried along with him to do his bidding according to Egyptian mythology.

You have as usual, made a blanket statement based on little evidence
www.ancient-wisdom.com...
Would you like to read this article and get back to me

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

Thank you for the link..I am familiar with it however it did allow me to stumble on the numerical
equations at Dashur and further unnoticed equations at Giza to correlate the explicit vast simplified Codex written upon these monuments. I had discovered Dashur's significance but had not entertained it's measurements as of yet so thank you for the prompting Marduk - we were suppose to meet, and we will be friends!

Now my querrie was in regards to Egyptian mythology of Pharaonic burial; which is a temple NOT to be entered after the burial...so I'm curious of the hide-away door and HOW the Roman's apparently knew about and used? (according to Strabos) which conflicts with Mythology.. questioning Egyptology. Of course both are different sciences but they do at times overlap when archaeology correlates ancient myth converting it to historical fact.

It was a curiousity and not really a blanket statement..all apologies for the confusion.

Einstein quoted - "The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AquarianTrumpet
a reply to: Marduk

Thank you for the link..I am familiar with it however it did allow me to stumble on the numerical
equations at Dashur and further unnoticed equations at Giza to correlate the explicit vast simplified Codex written upon these monuments. I had discovered Dashur's significance but had not entertained it's measurements as of yet so thank you for the prompting Marduk - we were suppose to meet, and we will be friends!

Now my querrie was in regards to Egyptian mythology of Pharaonic burial; which is a temple NOT to be entered after the burial...so I'm curious of the hide-away door and HOW the Roman's apparently knew about and used? (according to Strabos) which conflicts with Mythology.. questioning Egyptology. Of course both are different sciences but they do at times overlap when archaeology correlates ancient myth converting it to historical fact.

It was a curiousity and not really a blanket statement..all apologies for the confusion.

Einstein quoted - "The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."

The Egyptian priests were aware of the entrance. And even had a procedure involving tying a file to someone to help them get down the ascending passage.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
so according to your calculations they had plenty of time? how much is plenty?

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
all your arguments are circumstantial. you can't get around the time factor especially when using bamboo technology.

a reply to: dragonridr

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

Time by a scientific review relates to the Sun, and how much light the Sun causes Earth to belong to.

12 is the condition of time.

Earth is not science.

Human beings, occultists created the concepts of science, the gain of spiritual powers and then activated the powers.

You consider that the Pyramid building has no reasoning why are you reasoning about it? Because you do not believe your own statement.

Therefore as I had holographic memory about Egypt regarding ancient scientific occultism, I knew that the Pyramids had been used for a purpose. One of the purposes in the holographic spirit memory was that the pyramid was the reason why grey flakes came out of the stone and incinerated the human spirit....who disappeared.

Not knowing what this meant, eventually I gained realization that it meant self combustion...for self combustion identifies that human remains can simply disappear....for we are an organic spirit presence created mainly from water/oxygen. I know that oxygen can ignite and burn...for the identified combustion reaction is a release of a blue flame. The atmosphere...a water/liquid body is BLUE.

Hence I knew that I had seen a real life incident relating to the use of the Pyramid.

I then studied the plan of the Pyramid as a plan, it was similar in designs to modern day Nuclear power plant action.

The Temple plan similar in design to the inside of a transmitter/radio body.

The Temples also had water containment areas in them...hence it is obvious via the nuclear glass fusion found in sand, as elsewhere on Earth that is nuclear as a condition of cause, that the ancients caused a nuclear reaction.

So I asked myself, how could this be possible...and the identification of the Pyramid, with an orb above it, identified the condition...for in modern days, the UFO body still manifests above Giza, and has been photographed, as has UFO bodies at Stonehenge.

Therefore it was obvious that the Ancients knew how to use nuclear sound and crystal nuclear sound, by document identified reviews.

The reviews also talk about witnessed accounts of Earth going dark...about the sky falling, about the sky being on fire....how is this not real, when archaeological evidence supports this circumstance?

What is Time actually to a Scientist, it is not just a calculation of light shining in the atmosphere for 12 hours....it relates to the nuclear of stone...where energy and power is fused.

The pyramids and Temples built as natural stone bodies.

What do you propose would happen if you took the nuclear time from out of Earth stone? For you certainly are not taking nuclear energy from the Sun....the Sun owns its own body.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

Now look what you've done, bottleslingguy.

Harte

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
what do you mean- again with? Again with? how about for starters and you never get past it you just jump around it and suck up everything these morons were claiming back in the 1800s. "Symmetry" means, for example when you're cutting a hole with a copper hole saw that needs to be changed every so many number of cuts the next one had better be an exact replica or else the symmetry of the hole will not be the same all the way through. The examples we see in Giza and other places are consistently symmetrical. Where is the proof you can do this with bamboo technology? Or when you are cutting a specific angle that has to match perfectly with another angle and you have to repeat this over and over and over and over and over and over... I hope you are getting the picture. Unless your tools are made perfectly identical you will not get consistent tolerances and symmetries especially for example when the tools are flopping around using a stupid bow saw with inconsistent pressures and angles of cuts. These are the real issues here, not what some guy thought up back in the 1800s while looking for fame and fortune to be the first to solve the riddle. You guys spent too much time reading the lies than you did DOING the actual work or understanding what is involved. just the fact you don't know what I'm talking about when I mention these things proves yer all focusing on the wrong things.

a reply to: Harte

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

all your arguments are circumstantial. you can't get around the time factor especially when using bamboo technology.

What time factor? And what Is bamboo technology. Since they didn't have bamboo in egypt. Seems to me you know little about egypt so if course to you its magic. So if all those workers who claimed to work on the pyramid where doing what exactly??
edit on 12/22/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
the Sun is not nuclear it is a capacitor. www.youtube.com...

a reply to: beenharmed

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

What time factor? And what Is bamboo technology. Since they didn't have bamboo in egypt. Seems to me you know little about egypy so if course to you its magic

You can't google bamboo technology? tvtropes.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

What time factor? And what Is bamboo technology. Since they didn't have bamboo in egypt. Seems to me you know little about egypy so if course to you its magic

You can't google bamboo technology? tvtropes.org...

No just wanted to show your stupidity for making a statement based off giligans island. I suggest you look up real terms like bronze age

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
what's that got to do with symmetries and tolerances? the real issues here

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The ancients did stone conversion. Stone conversion is changing the nuclear crystal of Earth.

Earth crystal gets incinerated.....it then gets replaced by volcanic eruptions...cooling of the eruptions and replacing the crystal.

Could the ancients do a science involving crystal, without the modern day review? Yes.

Obviously Earth crystal can change and therefore all studies would not provide any evidence that the crystal used by the ancients was a technology....yet crystal formation demonstrates that it had to of been the technology.

I have seen several Egyptian holographic memory....one involved the use of crystal wands on either side of a plynth levitated above ground.......can crystal bore holes in stone, of course it can.

What has happened to modern day stone as a review of crystal usage? Holes suddenly appeared...with the removal of crystal fusion.

Therefore the ancients must have used a higher crystal body....it removed the lower crystal fusion boring holes...and then the higher crystal was destroyed. This would have been the crystal used for stone levitation.

Hence no evidence would support the ancient use of crystal power.

What power is being used today in modern technology and modern day power plants? Crystal nuclear fusion change.

Does the Pyramid/Temple structures simulate a power plant condition? Of course it does.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

all your arguments are circumstantial.

And all your arguments are based on personal incredulity. So many posters have asked you to post the data related to your demands for symmetry and tolerances yet they appear nowhere. Hey... why bother doing the work when circular reasoning and running laps will suffice right?

you can't get around the time factor especially when using bamboo technology.

You've been pontificating ad nauseum about this magical bamboo technology that never existed. The only Bamboo in Egypt is an Indonesian Restaurant in Alexandria.

the Sun is not nuclear it is a capacitor. www.youtube.com...

No it isn't a capacitor and youtube isn't science. if there was any veracity to this EU malarkey, why is all the information on it youtube videos and blogs as opposed to published research?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
What is the saying about insanity?

That if reasoning is used again and again and no results or changed results are given and then not returned, then it proves that the theory is false.

Circular reasoning...lapping?

Since when is a circle the creator.....a circle is considered by a human being as the applied method to remove power.

The circle is then destroyed.

The reasoner therefore destroys what they consider is the Creator...how is this form of reasoning reasonable?

Intelligence provides its own evidence that it is self contradictory....for since when do you consider to destroy what allowed you to be present?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join