It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who continue to believe nobody knows why the pyramids were built

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
the data on symmetry and consistent tolerances was never compared by the people who say you can cut perfect holes and angles with copper bow saws. they never took their examples and compared them with the work done at Giza. it's not my data, it's data that never got done by anybody so how can they compare it with the earlier work? I'm saying if they want to say they did it with copper saws then compare the cut marks.

you might be getting tired of hearing the term bamboo technology but it's a very important logistic that is not ever explained. You can't build a radio out of palm fronds and coconut shells just the same as you can't build a sloppy cutting tool and make the same cuts over and over and over and over and over and over andddddddd....... talk about ad nauseum and maintain a high level of sophistication in your work. it's simple but that wouldn't mean much to you because you choose to spend all your brain capacity on what some guys said a hundred years ago.

and as far as the Sun you've obviously been brainwashed by the "experts". Where is the guy in the video wrong? if the core is nuclear then why is the corona much hotter? if there is a nuclear furnace inside why are sunspots black? (and don't give me that "they are cooler" excuse because it don't fly). What is your opinion on what he says about the solar spicules?

Talk about an argument of incredulity lol
a reply to: peter vlar

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

Well I can see science is difficult for you since you seem to ask basic questions. First where you aware that the chinese at the dame time was cutting jade with copper tools. See they knew something you don't sand is a very effective cutting tool. So much so its still used today when we embed diamonds on to saws for cutting stone. Same principle just a harder substance meaning you don't have to keep adding more sand.

As far as the sun wow susnspots are very bright just not compared to their surroundings making them look darker. As far as the corona betting hotter their us something called magnetic reconection. As field lines break they form kenetic energy in the form of heat. But since thus is off topic create a thread and I'll explain it to you.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
what do you mean- again with? Again with? how about for starters and you never get past it you just jump around it and suck up everything these morons were claiming back in the 1800s. "Symmetry" means, for example when you're cutting a hole with a copper hole saw that needs to be changed every so many number of cuts the next one had better be an exact replica or else the symmetry of the hole will not be the same all the way through. The examples we see in Giza and other places are consistently symmetrical. Where is the proof you can do this with bamboo technology? Or when you are cutting a specific angle that has to match perfectly with another angle and you have to repeat this over and over and over and over and over and over... I hope you are getting the picture. Unless your tools are made perfectly identical you will not get consistent tolerances and symmetries especially for example when the tools are flopping around using a stupid bow saw with inconsistent pressures and angles of cuts. These are the real issues here, not what some guy thought up back in the 1800s while looking for fame and fortune to be the first to solve the riddle. You guys spent too much time reading the lies than you did DOING the actual work or understanding what is involved. just the fact you don't know what I'm talking about when I mention these things proves yer all focusing on the wrong things.

a reply to: Harte

Where is the evidence that these ancient holes are all exactly the same diameter throughout?

The fact that you don't know what I'm talking about (even though I've asked you about it at least four times in this thread) proves yer focusing on the wrong things.

Harte

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Question:

With all the blockage in G1..3 Granite pugs in ascending passage;
all 4 Queen's Chamber 'air-shafts' intentionally sealed, a door that would not stand the pressure escape velocity, rubble in the descending passage, etc...etc.

How exactly would G1 work as a machine?

Dunn contributed in other areas, but as a machine - as of yet absolutely no evidence.

@dragonridr - thank you

edit on 23-12-2015 by AquarianTrumpet because: To give thanks

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AquarianTrumpet
Question:

With all the blockage in G1..3 Granite pugs in ascending passage;
all 4 Queen's Chamber 'air-shafts' intentionally sealed, a door that would not stand the pressure escape velocity, rubble in the descending passage, etc...etc.

How exactly would G1 work as a machine?

Dunn contributed in other areas, but as a machine - as of yet absolutely no evidence.

@dragonridr - thank you

It's an extremely basic machine. Today we call these machines "paperweights."

Harte

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

what do you mean- again with? Again with? how about for starters and you never get past it you just jump around it and suck up everything these morons were claiming back in the 1800s. "Symmetry" means, for example when you're cutting a hole with a copper hole saw that needs to be changed every so many number of cuts the next one had better be an exact replica or else the symmetry of the hole will not be the same all the way through. The examples we see in Giza and other places are consistently symmetrical. Where is the proof you can do this with bamboo technology? Or when you are cutting a specific angle that has to match perfectly with another angle and you have to repeat this over and over and over and over and over and over... I hope you are getting the picture. Unless your tools are made perfectly identical you will not get consistent tolerances and symmetries especially for example when the tools are flopping around using a stupid bow saw with inconsistent pressures and angles of cuts. These are the real issues here, not what some guy thought up back in the 1800s while looking for fame and fortune to be the first to solve the riddle. You guys spent too much time reading the lies than you did DOING the actual work or understanding what is involved. just the fact you don't know what I'm talking about when I mention these things proves yer all focusing on the wrong things.

Where is the evidence that these ancient holes are all exactly the same diameter throughout?

The fact that you don't know what I'm talking about (even though I've asked you about it at least four times in this thread) proves yer focusing on the wrong things.

Harte

He believes they are but proves nothing. Here is one that narrows by 1 cm. I don't understand why people think it couldn't be done look what the Chinese were doing with jade at the same time period. They created artwork using jade. Mankind had a lot of time to learn how to work stone. And stonemasons have been around since we started building monoliths. Now it appears according to their research emery was used with a copper core saw since it replicates the drill holes exactly. Apparently sand does not leave the cut marks found buy again diamonds do. Which makes sense because with sand it would be a slow process of a couple of cm per hour. Where emery would have more of a cutting effect then sanding.

Here is a report and they discuss everything in it.

www.penn.museum...

GURSS NOW ITS HIS TURN TO PROVE THEIR STUDY WRONG.
edit on 12/24/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I don't really care what you are saying because it's all a buncha stuff that may be partly right about some historical aspect of this but the actual EVIDENCE of how or why they were built is in the forensic details. that's the only thing you can go on or else it's all circumstantial hearsay. and do you really need to be shown the spiral grooves inside the cylindrical holes? a rickety bow saw and abrasives is not going to cut a spiral groove no matter how much you and yer buddies piss and moan that it can.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
when you say something like "carving jade with sand is the same principle as cutting a cylindrical hole with a spiral groove through granite." it shows me you haven't a clue about the real issues here.

and what's wrong with basic questions especially when nobody here can answer them?

www.theglobaleducationproject.org...

a reply to: dragonridr

edit on 24-12-2015 by bottleslingguy because: add picture

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
there's nothing in that penn study thing that even mentions a consistently symmetric spiral groove in a cylindrical hole. nothing. that equals a fail

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

there's nothing in that penn study thing that even mentions a consistently symmetric spiral groove in a cylindrical hole. nothing. that equals a fail

Where is your evidence of a consistently symmetric spiral groove in an ancient cutting?

That equals a fail, as it has been requested multiple times in the thread, but consistently ignored.

Harte

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Because they don't exist they took impressions of the holes and examined them. You have not so I think I'm going to go with the college professors instead of someone who's only source if information is ancient alien websites.

Now you can try to disprive their study but considering they were able to reproduce the holes using copper core drills id say your going to have a hard time proving that it was beyond their abilities. And apparently you underestimate what humans can do. These people were just as smart as us do bit think somehow we are more intelligent. Everything around you was built on the brilliance of those before us.
edit on 12/24/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Lol...indeed they are.

Previous to this thread, I believe our last engagement was during a thread over a year
ago regarding Puma Punku. (search your replies)

All apologies Mr. Harte for our past interferences.
I've been reading your comments (and others for years) and I owe much thanks to the members
of ATS for your unknown contributions.

As you are an Engineer (for you too Admire)..please entertain thinking outside the box briefly..

These NazCAD Blueprints I claim to be G1's blueprints show what we know about G1, and what we don't know.

Nazca is basically riddles to get the understanding which replaces words...
as these diagrams show -

The different iconography explains how to read the schematic:
Look closely at the Orange Triangle on the RIGHT side middle of the picture -
it has concentric circles leading to a boulder:
(boulder is a least the size of a car)

The concentric circles are to reference a Tape Measure.

What the icon reads is -
"Measure from the Corner-stone to this area and you will find an area to G1 undiscovered."

This I figured out 2 years ago before the Egyptian minister's new sonar scan and is in my next video.

Follow the Purple line of what looks like a Star of David. It's shows the answer.

Enjoy the brain teaser Mr. Harte/Admire ..& the rest.

My gift for all of you's...Happy Holidays.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You know I've seen you post that.

I usually don't comment when I don't find a thing particularly interesting. No way I can buy into what you're saying there, nor can anyone else with a sliver of knowledge of the ancient past.

Yours is a lost cause, but it's not up to me to convince you of this. You did bring it up, though.

Harte

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I do appreciate your honesty - thank you.
(we share the same bluntness)

Merry Holidays.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
the failure here is you. go up a couple posts and look at the link I posted. that is a symmetric spiral groove. only one example and if you act like you don't know what I'm talking about it is obvious you guys are stonewalling and being intentionally ignorant. Do I have to spoonfeed all this "new" stuff to you guys?
here are some more www.gizapyramid.com...

www.ancient-wisdom.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
"because they don't exist"=failure to investigate

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

the failure here is you. go up a couple posts and look at the link I posted. that is a symmetric spiral groove. only one example and if you act like you don't know what I'm talking about it is obvious you guys are stonewalling and being intentionally ignorant. Do I have to spoonfeed all this "new" stuff to you guys?
here are some more www.gizapyramid.com...

www.ancient-wisdom.com...

Not a single spiral shown in any of those pics.

I was hoping you would post the pic that informs us that Cris Dunn knows how to wrap a thread around a piece of granite.

No?

Harte

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
oh is that right? where's your comparison showing the results from the back and forth motion with a bow saw? You might think those cuts were from abrasives and you can go on living believing that. some people choose to live in la la land so you'll be fine.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

oh is that right? where's your comparison showing the results from the back and forth motion with a bow saw? You might think those cuts were from abrasives and you can go on living believing that. some people choose to live in la la land so you'll be fine.

I've given more than enough evidence. What have you given? Squat.

Let me know when you're ready to actually discuss this.

Harte

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I gave you a link where they did direct comparisons bit you choose to ignore it. But you have no faith in out ancestors which us sad. You assume then to be stupid that amazes me since many if them knew more about how to survive and his to make tools then mist people today. I could tell people you can make a radio using bamboo technology as you like to call it. Pump drills can be just as efficient as a modern drill. Because we chose to use technology doesn't mean that is the only way something can be done. A little naive if you believe that. They had the dame size brains we do and had the same ability to learn.

They built tools and discovered techniques to accomplish what they wanted to do. They used leavers to move heavy stones they even knew how to do the math. Drilling a core isn't even difficult because the surface area is so small. Why do you think they found drill holes all over the quarrys. To smooth a stone you don't chisel you drill. To cut a line you drill a line and knock out the pieces between them you can separate huge stones that way. Now if they used this to quarry the stones why do you think they wouldn't be able to do this for other things?

And one last thing if you don't believe they could drill these holes then where did they come from magic??

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join