It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Cop Executes Man as He is Lying Face Down and Complying

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Then why did the 59 year old run?

Clearly the evil cop forced him to run. And forced him to keep reaching into his jacket. And forced him to do whatever he was being stopped and cited for. And forced him to do the 15 stupid things he'd done previously. Yep, those damned cops that caused every last thing that Trayvon, Garner, Gray, Brown....ever did. They never caused any of it themselves. Always those cops.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

If I "knew better" then I guess I would agree. Reaching for things three different times isn't compliant. He was subdued because he wasn't going anywhere. He wasn't compliant. Did she give him much of a chance to comply? No, not really. But if he was with it enough to reach for the barbs or whatever other excuses people are saying for why he was reaching for....whatever, then he was with it enough to stop reaching and put his hands out.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Because he was an idiot lol.. Did not deserve to die though

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: real_one

It scares me that you're in law enforcement and consider this murder victim's actions as "not fully complying". Glad I don't live in your town.

Simple question here... did he reach inside his jacket or not?

sssshhhhh....that part of the story has been scrubbed from the conversation. Can't have a nation-wide "open season on innocent victims by killer cops" if you keep bringing that up. Stop it, right now.

Isn't it amazing, that if you repeat "murder victim" several hundred times, it magically becomes true, even if if it wasn't true in the actual incident ?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: amazing

a reply to: amazing

How cute of you to convict me based off my comments here. You should try reading some of the other PC forum threads I've commented in. I'm more than happy to call a cop out for wrong doing, when I think they've done wrong. Like this cop in this OP, being guilty of voluntary manslaughter. I can only presume that you haven't bothered to go look at how murder is defined in Pennsylvania, thus your reluctance to let go of the murder idea.

Guess the fact yes, I am indeed an active LEO, and am not only an active LEO but have arrested more than one "fellow" cop would certainly buttress your claim that I'm afraid to cross that blue line and am just as guilty as the rest.

Sorry bub. I don't have jurisdiction in New York. I can't go arrest the cop that choked Eric Garner to death, much as I may want to. Doesn't make me a bad cop though.

haha "choked Eric Garner to death". Eric Garner stroked out from spazzing out for several minutes while weighing 400 # plus. After breaking the same crime for about the 40th time. A true victim.

I guess we need to take your words of wisdom over those of Bo Dietl. Yah, fer sher.

Have you seen the video. That guy choked him to death for no reason. Murdered him. and I've got news for you Bo Dietl is a scumbag who wouldn't cross the blue line if he saw a cop raping a nun.

Literally nothing you've said here has any accuracy or worth whatsoever.

No choke hold. No death from choke. No murder. Bo Dietl was a great, respected, celebrated cop and detective.

You can't be "right" by just spewing unrelated, random claims that are completely false and fake. It doesn't really work that way.

And literally nothing you've said has any bearing on the fact that the cop used a hold that NYPD has told officers not to use.

Lulz.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

How cute of you to convict me based off my comments here. You should try reading some of the other PC forum threads I've commented in. I'm more than happy to call a cop out for wrong doing, when I think they've done wrong. Like this cop in this OP, being guilty of voluntary manslaughter. I can only presume that you haven't bothered to go look at how murder is defined in Pennsylvania, thus your reluctance to let go of the murder idea.

Guess the fact yes, I am indeed an active LEO, and am not only an active LEO but have arrested more than one "fellow" cop would certainly buttress your claim that I'm afraid to cross that blue line and am just as guilty as the rest.

Sorry bub. I don't have jurisdiction in New York. I can't go arrest the cop that choked Eric Garner to death, much as I may want to. Doesn't make me a bad cop though.

haha "choked Eric Garner to death". Eric Garner stroked out from spazzing out for several minutes while weighing 400 # plus. After breaking the same crime for about the 40th time. A true victim.

I guess we need to take your words of wisdom over those of Bo Dietl. Yah, fer sher.

Have you seen the video. That guy choked him to death for no reason. Murdered him. and I've got news for you Bo Dietl is a scumbag who wouldn't cross the blue line if he saw a cop raping a nun.

No choke hold. No death from choke. No murder. Bo Dietl was a great, respected, celebrated cop and detective.

You can't be "right" by just spewing unrelated, random claims that are completely false and fake. It doesn't really work that way.

So you didn't see that video or Eric Garner? interesting. You should.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I don't disagree on either account.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I don't disagree on either account.

Progress..

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

Because he was an idiot lol.. Did not deserve to die though

Well, neither does the cop deserve to die because you don't care for cops. She isn't required to stare down the barrel of the gun, because you don't approve of her being worried about what he's pulling out of his jacket.

He didn't "deserve" to die. Amazing I can't remember anybody saying that but you.

But he died because he made the cop fear for her own life. Oh that's right, she's not allowed that luxury. She was supposed to shoot him in the pinkie finger of his shooting hand thereby making any weapons in his jacket "not a threat".

And then somebody would be howling that she wrecked his career as a concert violinist.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

That's a cheap shot man. I know we disagree far more often than not, but you should know better than most that I don't hesitate to say somebody did wrong if I think they did.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

LOL I meant prgress because we agreed on something. No cheap shots.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

And literally nothing you've said has any bearing on the fact that the cop used a hold that NYPD has told officers not to use.

Lulz.

Dietl said "not a chokehold" based on several logical, intelligent facts. He doesn't "become wrong" just because you hate him. He just makes you wrong.

The cop did try to horse collar Garner and throw him to the ground, because well, I guess waltzing around with a 400 # guy wasn't the best alternative. Even a headlock is not a chokehold. I think you missed by at least 2 degrees of "choke" here.

Think I'll go with the explanations of a decorated, respected 30-year cop, over yours. Even if you're armed with many a "Lulz". Though those things are certainly formidable.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Lulz.

Dietl said "not a chokehold" based on several logical, intelligent facts. He doesn't "become wrong" just because you hate him. He just makes you wrong.

The cop did try to horse collar Garner and throw him to the ground, because well, I guess waltzing around with a 400 # guy wasn't the best alternative. Even a headlock is not a chokehold. I think you missed by at least 2 degrees of "choke" here.

Think I'll go with the explanations of a decorated, respected 30-year cop, over yours. Even if you're armed with many a "Lulz". Though those things are certainly formidable.

If it wasnt an effing choke hold then why did he choke to death?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Ah the old "I know you are but what am I?" style of debate.

He's not wrong you're wrong because I say you're wrong!

Whatever dude.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

We agreed on boobs months ago.

I remember like it was yesterday...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

a reply to: stevieray

Ah the old "I know you are but what am I?" style of debate.

He's not wrong you're wrong because I say you're wrong!

Whatever dude.

I like the "whatever"....it's always a real clincher.

I've only said "Dietl's right, you're wrong". Ya know....credibility, knowledge, experience, etc.

Not that "style" you're referring to at all.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

He didn't. He died of a heart attack.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Lulz.

You got an autopsy in your pocket ?

Last I heard he said "I can't breathe", and crapped out. There are many reason for "can't breathe". Like spazzing out for 10 minutes while weighing 450 #.

Jim Morrison "choked" on puke. Cass Elliott "choked" on a sandwich. These events had "proof" and "evidence" of choking. Not a bunch of self-serving assumptions.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

He didn't. He died of a heart attack.

woops !

cue the "I hate you I hate you I hate you !!"

I can feel it coming down the pike........

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: norhoc

I am no pro cop guy but I fail to see murder here. For one the moron kept reaching for something in his jacket

Reaching for something or trying to pull out the tazer dart, or touch where he was shot?

You see and hear what your brain has already pre-processed. That is why we can look at the same video, yet see and hear different things.

If a cop says put your hands where I can see them it is a good idea to put your hands where the cop can see them and not reach for a pocket or inside a jacket.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join