It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Cop Executes Man as He is Lying Face Down and Complying

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Seriously though, your cops seem like a bunch of neurotic headcases compared to ours in Australia.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brett83

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: intrptr

Women should not be in positions that get intense. They are well know for their over dramatizations and using their emotions in situations where one should be cool headed. I know I may get some heat by women for saying this, but we all know it's true...and I am sure they will just make my point for me anyway.

Best reply ever.

Anyway, couldn't the family bring a civil suit against? Take her money and ruin her life?
Not sure how things work in yankee-doodle land.

I love it when liberal constituencies get pitted against each other.

Here we have the rabid cop-haters employing good old fashioned 1940's sexism.....but there will be no howls from the professional victims, because the bigger goal is to hate the cops.

Reminds one of the paralysis regarding muslims' hate and destruction of women and gays. A conservative can't look at either sideways, without screams of "phobe phobe phobe ism ism ism". Yet the muslims can burn, behead, and dismember them without comment, because, well......they help the rabble hate America, Christianity, etc.

Mental Illness. End of story.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Women should not be in positions that get intense. They are well know for their over dramatizations and using their emotions in situations where one should be cool headed. I know I may get some heat by women for saying this, but we all know it's true...and I am sure they will just make my point for me anyway.

Best reply ever.

Anyway, couldn't the family bring a civil suit against? Take her money and ruin her life?

Here we have the rabid cop-haters employing good old fashioned 1940's sexism.....but there will be no howls from the professional victims, because the bigger goal is to hate the cops.

Reminds one of the paralysis regarding muslims' hate and destruction of women and gays. A conservative can't look at either sideways, without screams of "phobe phobe phobe ism ism ism". Yet the muslims can burn, behead, and dismember them without comment, because, well......they help the rabble hate America, Christianity, etc.

What?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Best reply ever.

What?

Don't worry......just stick with your one-sentence insults of America lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray
Oh, actually my quote of you was a bit confusing.

Remember that you were agreeing with another post that was describing a women's inability to do the job.

My reply would then be crystal clear.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Remember that you were agreeing with another post that was describing a women's inability to do the job.

Actually, I think you will find that your above response to me was confusing, to virtually everyone.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Brett83

I think the general motif was "liberals suck, I hate liberals, because liberals suck. Also, women."

But then again it was confusing, as you said.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I think the general motif was "liberals suck, I hate liberals, because liberals suck. Also, women."

Thanks mate, I was starting to think it was me drinking too much brandy.
edit on 8-11-2015 by Brett83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Actually, I think you will find that your above response to me was confusing, to virtually everyone.

Actually, I thought I was quoting your post and the one you replied to, but it only captured yours.

You were supporting / agreeing with the "women can't do it" post. Can't be simpler, despite my fail with the quote function.

I was saying that it was funny seeing the "I hate cops" liberal mantra being set up against the "women are too weak and can't do this job" mantra. Which is usually part of "someone else's war on women".

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

See explanation above. Not really close to your description, but it's all good lol. You will note that of 2 people who said "women can't do this"......I wasn't one of them. But as I said, the fallback is always "somebody else's war on women".

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

See explanation above. Not really close to your description, but it's all good lol. You will note that of 2 people who said "women can't do this"......I wasn't one of them. But as I said, the fallback is always "somebody else's war on women".

What?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE
So now she is really a hero.

She killed a drug crazed fiend, single handed;
in the space of mere seconds placed 2 bullets in the scum's back, while he was lying in snow and ice.

Brave hero, that one. I just hope you are lucky enough some time in the future to be pulled over by her or someone just like her.

As far as the supposed Heroin needle being found on the ground beside him, well just how convenient was that?

Wait I forgot. You think he deserved what he got. I guess you can't wait until they kill all of us off that don't follow their orders blindly.

Cops now have the authority to be your judge, jury and executioner, and you seem to be onboard with that. I think you have the right to choose that life for yourself. I just don't think you have the right to choose it for me.

I don't act like an ass when I'm pulled over...on those rare occasions. I apologize, I don't lie, I don't act like a jackass, I don't run, I don't try to grab their gun and since I don't do drugs or drink and drive...I'm generally safe.

Maybe if more people acted civilized to the police, they wouldn't receive less than civility in return. You know...THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS?
edit on 11/8/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
So you’re walking down the street and a cop says to you: Stop and you just so happen to have been going in your pocket for you're Iphone at that very second and the cop thinks you are going for a gun and he shoots you dead.

That cop in any state in this f____ up country will get off

Its happened 100’s of times I bet

Cops in America have James Bond Licenses: a legal license to kill

They won’t even convict them of manslaughter

If you are the unlucky citizen to be around at the time...too bad

And please don’t run or debate them for then you really are subject to judicial on the spot MURDER

Ummm...yeah! Everyone knows to keep their hands in sight and if in a car, don't go for the glove compartment until they ask you to.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Not to worry guys.

This cop will surely see punishment in the form of a paid vacation... I mean administrative leave... or whatever they are calling the vacations cops get after they shoot citizens for no good reason

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM
Its bad enough worrying about getting shot by some creep while driving down the highway or home invasion, But now you have to worry about some Creepy predator Pig force trying to kill you for accommodation and kicks.

You're just not safe in this world unless you have a tactical team working for you to take out both threats

So be it

No, this isn't the way it should be. You are mistaking USA for world.

You see, as an outsider looking in, I'm still astonished at the whole situation with the USA and it's aggressive police.

It is NOT like that in other first world nations. The things the American police do and get away with? Hell there would be complete utter outrage in other countries.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

So you’re walking down the street and a cop says to you: Stop and you just so happen to have been going in your pocket for you're Iphone at that very second and the cop thinks you are going for a gun and he shoots you dead.

And please don’t run or debate them for then you really are subject to judicial on the spot MURDER

Ummm...yeah! Everyone knows to keep their hands in sight and if in a car, don't go for the glove compartment until they ask you to.

haha, no, not everybody at ATS knows this. In fact, there's a boatload of angry posters here just chomping at the bit to scream their standard "PIGS !!" "KILLERS !!!" "EXECUTIONERS !!" at every idiot's self-caused shooting or arrest.

So no, they firmly believe that they have a right to do whatever the hell they feel like doing during a stop, and a cop has absolutely no right to tell them anything. They believe this, even if it's sort of hard to fathom from a sane perspective.

Built up anger about a life full of arrests, alienation, and stays at the hospital. It changes the outlook to one that does not even fit actual society. No wonder communism, atheism, and anarchy are so popular around here.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

So the only plausible reason for why people may not care to see a police officer shooting somebody is because they've been arrested multiple times, been in for multiple hospital stays, and are alienated?

What a quaint view.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Built up anger about a life full of arrests, alienation, and stays at the hospital. It changes the outlook to one that does not even fit actual society. No wonder communism, atheism, and anarchy are so popular around here.

Boy was that ever an ignorant and cowardly perspective. I can only assume the reason you identify with the officer is because like her you are scared out of your mind at everything making the simple act of doing your job correctly impossible. Because that is what this is about. An officer armed and trained shouldn't have a problem controlling a 59 y/o man who's been tazed and laying on the ground. If they can't then they aren't capable of doing their job. Period.

I really enjoy how you throw "communism, atheism and anarchy" in there as well as if it applies here. Not only is that statement not true but it has nothing to do with anything showing that you aren't even a reasonable person. You're making connections to things that don't exist and displaying your bias and inability to look at a situation objectively.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Just keep in mind you got pockets, a glove compartment and hopefully an accident will never happen were you have bad luck

Police should be responsible for “mistakes” just like any citizen

Policemen shouldn’t be rewarded with a license to murder just because he or she is a cop and the job is dangerous.

edit on 8-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I don't act like an ass when I'm pulled over...on those rare occasions. I apologize, I don't lie, I don't act like a jackass, I don't run, I don't try to grab their gun and since I don't do drugs or drink and drive...I'm generally safe. Maybe if more people acted civilized to the police, they wouldn't receive less than civility in return. You know...THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS?

#WeAreAWAKE, I wish you were right, and that it is the way the world works, but it is not.

I am not going to paint all cops with the same brush, as our fellow ATSer #Shamrock, repeatedly shows us, that on the whole, there are many more good cops than god cops. But that doesn't make one lick of difference, if you are the one being abused or killed by the 1 bad cop in a 10,000 mile radius.

Rogue or out of control cops doesn't care if you are compliant or submissive. Compliant and submissive people are likely to get the worse of it. They are the ones that are generally toyed with for a longer period of time. The person that fights back, usually gets offed fairly quickly.

I personally observed a police officer scream at an 81 y/o woman, with his hand on his gun,"Keep your hands on the wheel!" the fact that her hands were already on the wheel did not stop him from repeating that command over and over. He screamed this command so many times the lady became confused. She already had her hands on the wheel, she hadn't moved, so she became confused at what he wanted her to do. She knew she had done nothing wrong, so she was perplexed. This maniac was screaming at her, saying the same ridiculous thing over and over, all the while advancing towards her with his hand on his gun. She kept asking, "What is Wrong"? "What did I do"?; his response was now for the sixth time, "Keep your hands on the wheel"!

As it turned out, he claimed she was going over the 40 mile an hour speed limit. Now the road is a dirt road. It has never had a speed limit sign on it in the 15 years I lived out there. Anybody that has ever driven on a dirt road that is more like a cow pasture than a road, knows full well if you go much faster than 40 miles an hour on a cow pasture, the only thing you are you going to do is knock yourself out, or bottom out your car. But I am sure he had a good laugh with the guys after his shift, talking about how he made a little old lady piss her pants.

I know that you really believe that you are right on this one, and all anyone has to do is play their game, grove, kiss their feet, and they will be safe and alive to go home and see tomorrow. In the real world, that does not always happen, because you can never be compliant enough or submissive enough when they go out for their sport.The only way you are guaranteed safety when these beast go out to feed, and have fun, is to be already dead; to steal a line from another.

The Only Truly Compliant, Submissive Citizen in a Police State Is a Dead One Posted March 24, 2015 11:04pm PDT by WashingtonsBlog By John Whitehead, constitutional and human rights attorney, and founder of the Rutherford Institute. “Do exactly what I say, and we’ll get along fine. Do not question me or talk back in any way. You do not have the right to object to anything I may say or ask you to do, or ask for clarification if my demands are unclear or contradictory. You must obey me under all circumstances without hesitation, no matter how arbitrary, unreasonable, discriminatory, or blatantly racist my commands may be. Anything other than immediate perfect servile compliance will be labeled as resisting arrest, and expose you to the possibility of a violent reaction from me. That reaction could cause you severe injury or even death. And I will suffer no consequences. It’s your choice: Comply, or die.”— “‘Comply or Die’ policing must stop,” Daily KOSthey already w

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join