It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Cop Executes Man as He is Lying Face Down and Complying

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: stevieray

Would you please show me the law that says being a dumbass is grounds for execution. In the past I've been very thankful that my stupid behavior or that of my loved ones and friends wasn't grounds for incarceration.

I realize that you are indeed a "true believer" in the myth that a cop never pulls a gun and shoots someone for no reason other than his/her own paranoia and terror. But I believe that so many of these cops are 'roided up that it happens quite often. Where you stick you head in the dirt and say "Never happens, cops are good." I see a big problem that needs to be addressed.

My suggested beginning point for dealing with the issue is to drug these cops each time they pull their weapons and threaten or shoot people. Let's at least try to find out what is messing with their brains and making them so terrified of unarmed citizens that they automatically start firing. These agencies can spend the money it takes to do the tests or continue to pay out millions of dollars to settle lawsuits caused by the 'roiders. As a taxpayer it seems to me that drug testing is the most cost effective means to begin to get a handle on the problem.

Number 1, I don't believe anything like your description there. Silly.

Number 2, your supposition that "COPS" are roided up, automatically start firing, would need YOUR little treatment...is just twaddle.

This guy was a piece of crap trouble maker who couldn't care less who he put in danger, what laws he broke, who he threatened with his jumping around ignoring common sense....so to hell with him. The lady cop probably had an exemplary record of serving others. Otherwise she wouldn't have been acquitted so easily and quickly. Don't tell me, lol, everybody on the jury was roided up and looking for murderers to help out.

I love the template of "love the piece of crap"......."hate the decent citizen". It's really a good thing to build on.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Nobody's "record" is admissible at trial.

How about some of the most "'roided up" ATS members dig into her service record, with subpoena power, and see how squeaky clean it really is.

The tinted windows on her cruiser should qualify her for summary execution, in your world.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

This guy was a piece of crap trouble maker who couldn't care less who he put in danger, what laws he broke, who he threatened with his jumping around ignoring common sense....so to hell with him. The lady cop probably had an exemplary record of serving others. Otherwise she wouldn't have been acquitted so easily and quickly. Don't tell me, lol, everybody on the jury was roided up and looking for murderers to help out.

This attitude is what scares the very devil out of me! It tells me that your brain is just as messed up as that cop's brain and you would happily kill people who have done nothing to deserve to die.
That crazy woman cop didn't do much exemplary service to this man or to her department, costing him his life and the department a whole load of cash to defend her.
She couldn't use the old, "He was coming right at me." defense since he was face down on the ground so she reverted to "I thought he MIGHT have a weapon." I sincerely hope that the only service she will ever do again is behind a desk.
As for the jury---it's a small town and juries are easily intimidated in those situations. Hell's bells man, I might have voted "not guilty" if there was enough pressure on my family. It wouldn't be the first time a small-town police force covered for their own.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

She couldn't use the old, "He was coming right at me." defense since he was face down on the ground so she reverted to "I thought he MIGHT have a weapon."

It sure looked like he was reaching for a gun to me.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yeah but you also think Garner died of a heart attack..

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

Well he did... in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. He wasn't literally choked to death.

Why do you keep trying to change the subject anyways?

Did you see the guy reach into his jacket?

How many times?

edit on 11-11-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

Well he did... in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. He wasn't choked to death.

Why do you keep trying to change the subject? Did you see the guy reach into his jacket? How many times?

Your right it is all speculation....i suggest we get a tazer and shoot you in the back and then scream inaudible commands at you and see what kind of reaction we get ...are you up for the challenge ?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Your right it is all speculation....i suggest we get a tazer and shoot you in the back and then scream inaudible commands at you and see what kind of reaction we get ...are you up for the challenge ?

Sounds like fun to me

All jokes aside, you're saying you did see him reach into his jacket and your explanation is that the electricity flowing through his body caused his arm to contort into a position that just made it look like he was reaching into his jacket... is this correct?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Sounds like fun to me

All jokes aside, you're saying you did see him reach into his jacket and your explanation is that the electricity flowing through his body caused his arm to contort into a position that just made it look like he was reaching into his jacket... is this correct?

I could see flailing uncontrollably in pain......his hands moved around,toward his body..sure....let me ask you a question....why would he be reaching into a pocket if he had no weapon ?....

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

edit on 11-11-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: dbl

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

She couldn't use the old, "He was coming right at me." defense since he was face down on the ground so she reverted to "I thought he MIGHT have a weapon."

To me it looked like he was in the midst of a spasm resulting from being tazed. Looked to me like he was trying to get to the dohickies causing the pain and pluck them out. He was reacting like a normal human does when hit with a tazer. She was the one acting like an hysterical fool, continually tazing him then shooting him in the back. I'd say it was cruel and unusual. I wouldn't want it done to me.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I could see flailing uncontrollably in pain......his hands moved around,toward his body..sure....

Well I saw him getting tased, then submitting, and when she stopped shocking him he appeared to reach into his jacket where many people conceal a gun. Then she started shocking him again, and again he submitted, and as soon as she stopped shocking him, again he went for the same damn spot.

In fact, every time she stopped shocking him he looked like he was digging for a weapon instead of complying like he should've done.

let me ask you a question....why would he be reaching into a pocket if he had no weapon ?....

The fact that there was no gun is irrelevant to the cop's perspective in that moment.

edit on 11-11-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: Willtell
So you’re walking down the street and a cop says to you: Stop and you just so happen to have been going in your pocket for you're Iphone at that very second and the cop thinks you are going for a gun and he shoots you dead.

That cop in any state in this f____ up country will get off

Its happened 100’s of times I bet

Cops in America have James Bond Licenses: a legal license to kill

They won’t even convict them of manslaughter

If you are the unlucky citizen to be around at the time...too bad

And please don’t run or debate them for then you really are subject to judicial on the spot MURDER

Ummm...yeah! Everyone knows to keep their hands in sight and if in a car, don't go for the glove compartment until they ask you to.

haha, no, not everybody at ATS knows this. In fact, there's a boatload of angry posters here just chomping at the bit to scream their standard "PIGS !!" "KILLERS !!!" "EXECUTIONERS !!" at every idiot's self-caused shooting or arrest.

So no, they firmly believe that they have a right to do whatever the hell they feel like doing during a stop, and a cop has absolutely no right to tell them anything. They believe this, even if it's sort of hard to fathom from a sane perspective.

Built up anger about a life full of arrests, alienation, and stays at the hospital. It changes the outlook to one that does not even fit actual society. No wonder communism, atheism, and anarchy are so popular around here.

And isn't that the real problem...people feeling like they should be able to do anything, act any way without consequences? You rob a store...expect that you may be shot. You speed away from the cops and then run...you may get bruised up. The ONLY people who complain about these facts are the ones who either like breaking our laws or have an agenda. If you want to run around like an animal and act any way you wish...go into the woods and don't come back. Some of us LIKE criminals being arrested, jailed or...if it happens...killed. It means less crime. And isn't that the real goal? A crime free society...a utopia? Some of you want to remove guns from the world, but don't fix the problem of the asses who will commit crime regardless. Hell...some of you seem to support them.
edit on 11/12/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
So runniing from the police is a crime that is now legally punishable by death?

LOL...no. And I never said it was.

It doesn't matter if he was guilty of traffic violations, or was a drug addict, or if he ran from the police.

None of those are crimes that warrant the death penalty.

Certainly not--by themselves. But when you refuse to listen to lawful commands issued by an LEO and your defiant actions are similar to those taken by people who are reaching for a weapon, you're putting your own self at risk when an LEO has their firearm pulled and aimed at you, telling you to put and leave your hands where they can see them.

You are focused on the wrong action that led to the use of deadly force.

I don't know why you think a cop doesn't have to be accountable for their actions, and that is okay for them to be above the law that they so viciously and carelessly walk all over.

While you almost comically divert the attention from the suspect's own actions and bastardize the "why" behind the officer using deadly force, I would ask you why it appears that you don't think that the suspect is accountable for his actions?

And please, if you care to throw accusations my way and pretend that you fully understand my opinion on this incident, take the time to read all of my posts in this thread so that you know that things you accuse me of are ignorant on your part.
edit on 12-11-2015 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

An hysterical, screeching, desperate person with an active tazer shoots a man lying face down on the ground in the throes of a tazer attack---is just a LEO doing their job. Got that.

You don't "got" anything, and you're twisting the meaning in order to paint me as a villain. Nice tactic, but it's dishonest.

You are happy to see that happen because of what "might" have happened "if" that man on the ground had a weapon.

Wrong.

You are willing to see people die needlessly because of the "potential" for danger. Got that.

Nope, you don't "got that" either.

And to think that I never knew being paranoid and fearing police was a death penalty offense.

It's not...it's irrational, but it's not illegal.

I thank you for educating us all with your view of how we should killed off legally by law enforcement.

You're not the smartest peanut in the turd, are you?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Double post...but was almost worth leaving up here twice.
edit on 12-11-2015 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I could see flailing uncontrollably in pain......his hands moved around,toward his body..sure....

Well I saw him getting tased, then submitting, and when she stopped shocking him he appeared to reach into his jacket where many people conceal a gun. Then she started shocking him again, and again he submitted, and as soon as she stopped shocking him, again he went for the same damn spot.

In fact, every time she stopped shocking him he looked like he was digging for a weapon instead of complying like he should've done.

let me ask you a question....why would he be reaching into a pocket if he had no weapon ?....

The fact that there was no gun is irrelevant to the cop's perspective in that moment.

This is like watching you argue with a herd of cats.

You literally have to just accept that they think criminals can do whatever they feel like doing, it's up to the cop to read their minds (and use their x-ray specs to see through their coats), predict the future, and surrender all concerns for their own safety. As well as let criminals escape as a rule, because you can always find them later.

This is their basis, for all of their nonstop twaddle.

You really can't do anything to change the annoying, aggravating wall of nonsense. It will just keep coming your way, no matter what logic, reason, and facts you offer.

Oh, that and he was clearly executed for a traffic infraction. I like that one.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

To me it looked like he was in the midst of a spasm resulting from being tazed. Looked to me like he was trying to get to the dohickies causing the pain and pluck them out. He was reacting like a normal human does when hit with a tazer. She was the one acting like an hysterical fool, continually tazing him then shooting him in the back. I'd say it was cruel and unusual. I wouldn't want it done to me.

haha, a convoluted excuse for EVERYTHING the dumbass trouble maker serial criminal does.........and an angry, hateful accusation for EVERYTHING the cop does.

I just love that part of it.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

An hysterical, screeching, desperate person with an active tazer shoots a man lying face down on the ground in the throes of a tazer attack---is just a LEO doing their job. Got that.

You don't "got" anything, and you're twisting the meaning in order to paint me as a villain. Nice tactic, but it's dishonest.

You are happy to see that happen because of what "might" have happened "if" that man on the ground had a weapon.

Wrong.

You are willing to see people die needlessly because of the "potential" for danger. Got that.

Nope, you don't "got that" either.

And to think that I never knew being paranoid and fearing police was a death penalty offense.

It's not...it's irrational, but it's not illegal.

I thank you for educating us all with your view of how we should killed off legally by law enforcement.

You're not the smartest peanut in the turd, are you?

That's funny. Each and every quote you've gathered / responded to, contains outrageous hyperbole and false labels thrown at you......things that any person in the world should be embarrassed to type.

How does it keep happening ? That's what mystifies me. It's like we're arguing with people from another dimension, where they live everything opposite of normal humanity.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Sounds like fun to me

I could see flailing uncontrollably in pain......his hands moved around,toward his body..sure....let me ask you a question....why would he be reaching into a pocket if he had no weapon ?....

Because he normally has one, just got too wasted this morning and forgot it.

My speculation and fantasies are just as valid as yours.........

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join