It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Cop Executes Man as He is Lying Face Down and Complying

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Bone75

Your right it is all speculation....i suggest we get a tazer and shoot you in the back and then scream inaudible commands at you and see what kind of reaction we get ...are you up for the challenge ?

Sounds like fun to me

All jokes aside, you're saying you did see him reach into his jacket and your explanation is that the electricity flowing through his body caused his arm to contort into a position that just made it look like he was reaching into his jacket... is this correct?

I could see flailing uncontrollably in pain......his hands moved around,toward his body..sure....let me ask you a question....why would he be reaching into a pocket if he had no weapon ?....

Because he normally has one, just got too wasted this morning and forgot it.

My speculation and fantasies are just as valid as yours.........

But your whole defense, and hers is based on pure speculation.. Its all speculation he might have had a gun, he might of run and hurt someone else. Maybes mights and what ifs.

What part of your justification for killing this guy isnt speculation?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey
As usual, when your arguments fail miserably, you turn to insults.
As I said earlier, I understand your viewpoint.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray
I fail to see how my reaction to seeing a man continually tazed then shot is convoluted. Seems that twitching and spasms are a normal reaction to an electric shock as is trying to remove the offending prongs.

The electrical weapon, according to TASER International, overrides the brain’s control of the body by speaking the same ‘language’ as nerves. It achieves this by emitting electric pulses that match those used by neurons, which transfer information between the brain and muscles. When these nerves are flooded with pulses that are similar to their natural frequency and strength, normal signals get drowned out and muscles contract uncontrollably.

scienceline.org...

A person being tazed has no muscle control. Trained, thinking cops know this.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

No insult, just pointing out that you claim to have things figured out, and you don't, hence not being the brightest bulb in the box, or the sharpest tool in the shed, or any other phrase that means that you don't get it. Because you don't get it--it's your opinion of me and my stance and motivation behind my conclusions that you are either ignoring for your own unknown reasons, or you simply can't comprehend them. You claim to understand them, yet you mischaracterize my viewpoints at every turn.

So, which is it? Ideological blindness, or incapable reading comprehension skills? I'm not insulting you, I'm sincerely trying to figure this out. I'm intrigued by the enigma at this point.

edit on 12-11-2015 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Further insults won't elicit any further communication with me. Just doesn't work for me.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: Bone75

Your right it is all speculation....i suggest we get a tazer and shoot you in the back and then scream inaudible commands at you and see what kind of reaction we get ...are you up for the challenge ?

Sounds like fun to me

All jokes aside, you're saying you did see him reach into his jacket and your explanation is that the electricity flowing through his body caused his arm to contort into a position that just made it look like he was reaching into his jacket... is this correct?

I could see flailing uncontrollably in pain......his hands moved around,toward his body..sure....let me ask you a question....why would he be reaching into a pocket if he had no weapon ?....

Because he normally has one, just got too wasted this morning and forgot it.

My speculation and fantasies are just as valid as yours.........

But your whole defense, and hers is based on pure speculation.. Its all speculation he might have had a gun, he might of run and hurt someone else. Maybes mights and what ifs.

What part of your justification for killing this guy isnt speculation?

Both sides of the story are speculation. Which is why it comes down to credibility. Clearly the officer had more, or she would have lost in court. I don't have transcripts or anything, but I would guess that any attorney worth his salt, would justify the officer by saying "watch this person reach inside his jacket repeatedly".

Of course the other side could say "convulsing" or "just trying to remove the darts" or something else that I would consider ludicrous and annoying.

So my guess is that her story was credible, his story not. What happened in court matters, not the ramblings of random people on ATS.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: stevieray
I fail to see how my reaction to seeing a man continually tazed then shot is convoluted. Seems that twitching and spasms are a normal reaction to an electric shock as is trying to remove the offending prongs.

The electrical weapon, according to TASER International, overrides the brain’s control of the body by speaking the same ‘language’ as nerves. It achieves this by emitting electric pulses that match those used by neurons, which transfer information between the brain and muscles. When these nerves are flooded with pulses that are similar to their natural frequency and strength, normal signals get drowned out and muscles contract uncontrollably.

scienceline.org...

A person being tazed has no muscle control. Trained, thinking cops know this.

The officer said reaching, you and somebody like you in the courtroom said "convulsing".

Your side lost in court, to a jury of his / our peers, who watched the video. All you would have left is to impugn the jury, which is really not credible.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join