It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Cop Executes Man as He is Lying Face Down and Complying

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

This is NOT an execution. Its abuse of power and abuse in general...but he did not die. What a hyperbolic thread title.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Women should not be in positions that get intense. They are well know for their over dramatizations and using their emotions in situations where one should be cool headed. I know I may get some heat by women for saying this, but we all know it's true...and I am sure they will just make my point for me anyway.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Seriously? Did you even read the OP? The dude is dead. He died of...wait for it...gunshot wounds.

Crazy, right?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Its bad enough worrying about getting shot by some creep while driving down the highway or home invasion, But now you have to worry about some Creepy predator Pig force trying to kill you for accommodation and kicks.

You're just not safe in this world unless you have a tactical team working for you to take out both threats

So be it

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Seriously? Did you even read the OP? The dude is dead. He died of...wait for it...gunshot wounds.

Crazy, right?

He was still moving at the end of the video. One can never tell, because there are tons of videos on Youtube, that people just see and make up a story to sensationalize and to get a response from people. I can't seem to find this story on any legitimate news site whatsoever. Simply the word of an (wait for it )...unauthenticated poster of Youtube. That's pretty crazy too.
edit on 7-11-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: grammar

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM
Its bad enough worrying about getting shot by some creep while driving down the highway or home invasion, But now you have to worry about some Creepy predator Pig force trying to kill you for accommodation and kicks.

You're just not safe in this world unless you have a tactical team working for you to take out both threats

So be it

I'll say it once more, as i say it often..No one ever forced anyone to become a Cop...Ever

you get what you play for

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

That's a load of crap dude. If you "can't find it" then you're not even trying to look or being intentionally ignorant about your searches. A simple search of his name brings up dozens of articles about the trial, the incident, and his obituary.

ETA - wait, I'll help you.

www.pennlive.com... Penn live, reputable enough?

mobile.reuters.com... Reuters reputable enough?

fox43.com... How about the local fox affiliate?

www.nbcnews.com... Don't like Fox? How about NBC?

m.nydailynews.com... New York daily news okay?

Do you need more, or is that enough?

Wait for it....

Deny ignorance

edit on 7-11-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
There is only one thing regarding this legal system here that scares me more than trigger happy, narcissistic and psychopathic police persons. That thing is a jury of idiots making decisions regarding my life.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Willtell

This is why I BEG PEOPLE TO OBEY THESE POLICE. Get out of it with your life THEY WILL KILLL YOU

Oh yeah..give up your freedoms, surrender to tyranny and maybe, just maybe you and the people in your life won't be murdered by the state?

You know mate...entire wars have been fought, with many, many 1000's of people willing to pay the ultimate price so the kind of country they want their families to live in, does not descend into some kind of tyrannically oppressive and warped nightmare of state sanctioned and instigated brutality and terrorism.

Some things are worth dying for.

If everyone were to follow your advice, sure less would be murdered...at least at first. But what would be lost in the process, would be a sacrifice too great to bear.

If you submit to terrorism, state sanctioned domestic terrorism included, you deserve no freedom or liberty.
Are you certain you wish to give those up for you and your countrymen?

Some things are worth dying for?

Your right about that but not in the middle of the night on a street corner and cops ALWAYS getting off with murder.

Look I’m a tough guy too believe me, but I’m not stupid or suicidal

You get out of the precarious situation and fight another day

To follow your macho man advice when cops have guns and the state authority TO KILL YOU and the citizen has nothing is the height of folly

All I’m saying is be civil and GET OUT OF THE INCIDENT safe and sound and THEN SUE HIS ASS OFF. Or if you want to be a tough guy then wait until YOU HAVE THE UPPER HAND

Would you advise you’re Daughter, wife to wolf at cops or your young children?

If you would then you’re a problem in itself

Your advice imo is folly and will lead to many many dead

edit on 7-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yeah...here is more of the story.

"The encounter began when Mearkle attempted to pull over Kassick after noticing an expired inspection sticker on his sedan. She pursued him to Kassick’s sister’s home, where he had been living, and he ran to the backyard.

Mearkle caught up to him in the yard. She said she was convinced he had a gun in his jacket and was reaching for it.

She described an intense scene in which dispatchers were talking to her by radio and Kassick’s brother was yelling at her to stop shocking him with the stun gun.

The two gunshots were a few seconds apart. Mearkle administered CPR as others arrived.

It’s not clear why Kassick fled the traffic stop, but investigators recovered a syringe by his body and prosecutors have said alcohol and unspecified drugs were in his system."

So the moral of the story is fairly obvious. Don't do injectable drugs, don't drive drunk, don't evade the police, do not run from the police, when told not to reach into your jacket...don't and if you do, you may be shot by the other human being who is in fear for their safety. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Also the moral is that whenever a cop says he or she thought you had a gun A COP CAN LEGALLY KILL YOU

Ita happened numerous times

Some of you may remember the murder of Amadou Diallo in NYC

A hard working African immigrant was gunned down in the middle of the night because a bunch of cops thought he had a gun in his hands

He had his keys in his hands

They shot 41 times at him and put 19 bullets in him and got off scot free

Shooting of Amadou Diallo

The shooting of Amadou Diallo occurred on February 4, 1999, when Amadou Diallo, a 22-year-old immigrant from Guinea, was shot and killed by four New York City Police Department plain-clothed officers: Sean Carroll, Richard Murphy, Edward McMellon and Kenneth Boss. The officers fired a combined total of 41 shots, 19 of which struck Diallo, outside his apartment at 1157 Wheeler Avenue in the Soundview section of The Bronx. The four were part of the now-defunct Street Crimes Unit. All four officers were charged with second-degree murder and acquitted at trial in Albany, New York.[1]

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I don’t go to Quentin Tariantinos movies…I don’t particularly like them.

But Im going to make a point in going to see his next movie

In honor of all those murdered by these cops

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE
So now she is really a hero.

She killed a drug crazed fiend, single handed;
in the space of mere seconds placed 2 bullets in the scum's back, while he was lying in snow and ice.

Brave hero, that one. I just hope you are lucky enough some time in the future to be pulled over by her or someone just like her.

As far as the supposed Heroin needle being found on the ground beside him, well just how convenient was that?

Wait I forgot. You think he deserved what he got. I guess you can't wait until they kill all of us off that don't follow their orders blindly.

Cops now have the authority to be your judge, jury and executioner, and you seem to be onboard with that. I think you have the right to choose that life for yourself. I just don't think you have the right to choose it for me.

edit on 7-11-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Bumpy road.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So you’re walking down the street and a cop says to you: Stop and you just so happen to have been going in your pocket for you're Iphone at that very second and the cop thinks you are going for a gun and he shoots you dead.

That cop in any state in this f____ up country will get off

Its happened 100’s of times I bet

Cops in America have James Bond Licenses: a legal license to kill

They won’t even convict them of manslaughter

If you are the unlucky citizen to be around at the time...too bad

And please don’t run or debate them for then you really are subject to judicial on the spot MURDER

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It was mostly ignored by the major media because both involved were white and more importantly the victim wasn't black. The fact that it was a woman cop also played a part, I'm sure. Its kind of a local story for me so I followed it early on. The guy was a drug addict with a suspended license and that's why he ran. So he was stupid which is a recurring theme in most of these high profile media cases. And she was a high strung gung ho officer that wasn't in control which is also a recurring theme. I can't think why she got off, either. But at least it got to trial which is more than some cases that are covered up. I would hope she never wears a badge again and nobody runs afoul of her, she's dangerous. A civil lawsuit may not go in her favor.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
She walked because of the godlike reverence some people showed towards LEOs even if she lined him up against a wall hands tied to a post they couldn't see murder, she is also a cowardly bitch that demanded 150% safety assurance from a man continually being tased and whose body is jerking uncontrollably to make compliance difficult.
I bet she gets pats on the back and high 5s in the precinct or the doughnut shop.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Pennsylvania is showing a lot of progress since 2010.

Pittsburgh Officials Investigate Complaints of Brutality after Teens Arrest

From beatings to assassinations. They really have advanced and others are rapidly following.

List of killings by law enforcement officers in the United States, 2012

List available for more time frames.

List of killings by law enforcement officers in the United States 2015 (359) 2014 (624) 2013 (337) 2012 (602) 2011 (166) 2010 (287) 2009 (63)
Play time is over. These officers are being given a free pass to kill us. For those that think we deserve to die on a whim, I am sorry they view life so callously and that they think their life and the lives of others have no value.

We have a serious problem and it needs to be stopped. There are many great cops, the problem is, it only takes one tyrant and bully to wreck havoc in the community and for the team.

If they are so afraid for their lives that they are killing people that have anything in their hands or jacket pocket, because it "might" be a gun. Imagine the fear these cops must have of the manic living among them.

edit on 7-11-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word edit.

edit on 7-11-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Additional info added.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
It was mostly ignored by the major media because both involved were white and more importantly the victim wasn't black. The fact that it was a woman cop also played a part, I'm sure. Its kind of a local story for me so I followed it early on. The guy was a drug addict with a suspended license and that's why he ran. So he was stupid which is a recurring theme in most of these high profile media cases. And she was a high strung gung ho officer that wasn't in control which is also a recurring theme. I can't think why she got off, either. But at least it got to trial which is more than some cases that are covered up. I would hope she never wears a badge again and nobody runs afoul of her, she's dangerous. A civil lawsuit may not go in her favor.

You know major media may ignore it as they tend to do when things like this happens in Black communities, but one of the reasons is when things like this happens to black folks they take it to social media and it builds to the point where traditional media picks it up, the internet brakes it traditional media follows let this goes viral post this on your fb page blog about, tweet and retweet and show your numbers on the streets demanding justice be done.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

It was mostly ignored by the major media because both involved were white and more importantly the victim wasn't black.

Just because your news sources didn't make a news field day out the occurrence, doesn't mean it was because the person's involved were white or because the victim wasn't black.The reason why you may have missed it, is because it wasn't sensationalized to your satisfaction.

It is not usually a sensational when a white person is killed in a predominately white community. They don't have to say the person is white; it is a given, unless stated otherwise. Killing of, or by, a black person is immediately front page news; if that particular black person is the victim, or committed the crime, in a community that is predominately white.

Black people kill each other everyday in predominately black communities, you never hear about it, because it not considered news worthy, just like a white person killing, or being killed in a white community is often glanced over because it is not newsworthy?

They only push those stories that they know will stay on the front page long enough to keep your attention and long enough to program you to believe anything other then the obvious. I suggest you don't make it easy for them. I repeat. This has absolutely nothing to do with race or gender.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: intrptr

Women should not be in positions that get intense. They are well know for their over dramatizations and using their emotions in situations where one should be cool headed. I know I may get some heat by women for saying this, but we all know it's true...and I am sure they will just make my point for me anyway.

Best reply ever.

Anyway, couldn't the family bring a civil suit against? Take her money and ruin her life?
Not sure how things work in yankee-doodle land.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join