It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Cop Executes Man as He is Lying Face Down and Complying

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: stevieray

Ah the old "I know you are but what am I?" style of debate.

He's not wrong you're wrong because I say you're wrong!

Whatever dude.

I like the "whatever"....it's always a real clincher.

I've only said "Dietl's right, you're wrong". Ya know....credibility, knowledge, experience, etc.

Not that "style" you're referring to at all.

You're right. Without knowing a thing about me, you've declared me wrong because you heard somebody else say something that disagrees with what I said.

I'm sorry, what does YOUR opinion count for?

Yea, that's right. No more and no less than mine. Though I'm sure that were your much vaunted, can't be wrong about anything law enforcement related ever expert, singing a different tune you wouldn't be nearly so quick to cite him.

Whatever.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Ah the old "I know you are but what am I?" style of debate.

He's not wrong you're wrong because I say you're wrong!

Whatever dude.

I like the "whatever"....it's always a real clincher.

I've only said "Dietl's right, you're wrong". Ya know....credibility, knowledge, experience, etc.

Not that "style" you're referring to at all.

You're right. Without knowing a thing about me, you've declared me wrong because you heard somebody else say something that disagrees with what I said.

I'm sorry, what does YOUR opinion count for?

Yea, that's right. No more and no less than mine. Though I'm sure that were your much vaunted, can't be wrong about anything law enforcement related ever expert, singing a different tune you wouldn't be nearly so quick to cite him.

Whatever.

I don't have that much of a problem with differing opinions, as I do people yelping and chirping "killer" murderer" "bitch" "guilty" "executed" and so on.

Have an opinion, have a big old time. Just don't push into the foolish zone. And be logical. Logic dictates that hands roaming around while a cop is wondering if you have a gun.......the wrong answer, and not the cop's fault. It;s why you're supposed to put your hands on the wheel instead of under your seat, lol. I'm pretty sure we all get that.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

a reply to: amazing

How cute of you to convict me based off my comments here. You should try reading some of the other PC forum threads I've commented in. I'm more than happy to call a cop out for wrong doing, when I think they've done wrong. Like this cop in this OP, being guilty of voluntary manslaughter. I can only presume that you haven't bothered to go look at how murder is defined in Pennsylvania, thus your reluctance to let go of the murder idea.

Guess the fact yes, I am indeed an active LEO, and am not only an active LEO but have arrested more than one "fellow" cop would certainly buttress your claim that I'm afraid to cross that blue line and am just as guilty as the rest.

Sorry bub. I don't have jurisdiction in New York. I can't go arrest the cop that choked Eric Garner to death, much as I may want to. Doesn't make me a bad cop though.

haha "choked Eric Garner to death". Eric Garner stroked out from spazzing out for several minutes while weighing 400 # plus. After breaking the same crime for about the 40th time. A true victim.

I guess we need to take your words of wisdom over those of Bo Dietl. Yah, fer sher.

Have you seen the video. That guy choked him to death for no reason. Murdered him. and I've got news for you Bo Dietl is a scumbag who wouldn't cross the blue line if he saw a cop raping a nun.

Literally nothing you've said here has any accuracy or worth whatsoever.

No choke hold. No death from choke. No murder. Bo Dietl was a great, respected, celebrated cop and detective.

You can't be "right" by just spewing unrelated, random claims that are completely false and fake. It doesn't really work that way.

So you didn't see that video or Eric Garner? interesting. You should.

ah, because I disagree with you.....I haven't seen the video and know nothing.

That's a winning strategy ! May I borrow it ? I need it for my "Elvis killed JFK" clincher.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: norhoc

I am no pro cop guy but I fail to see murder here. For one the moron kept reaching for something in his jacket

Reaching for something or trying to pull out the tazer dart, or touch where he was shot?

You see and hear what your brain has already pre-processed. That is why we can look at the same video, yet see and hear different things.

If a cop says put your hands where I can see them it is a good idea to put your hands where the cop can see them and not reach for a pocket or inside a jacket.

haha yes, hence the "in the car" equivalent of "maybe you shouldn't nervously, furtively stick your hands under the dash and seat and console while the cops says 'freeze' ". lol, apparently this is not believed / accepted by quite a few people here.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

None of which I said at any point in this thread, and is completely irrelevant to anything I HAVE said in the thread.

But thank you for the elucidation on how to interact with law enforcement. I had no idea. Really.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
She drops him with a taser and keeps shouting get on the ground (dudes down, ma'am.) Get on the ground get on the ground get on the ground, the whole time you hear the taser discharging because she is holding the taser trigger down.

He's down ma'am. You can let up now. Tica,tica,tica, goes her tazer…

At this point he says, I am on the ground and is also screaming ow from the pain of the Taser. Then you see him turn and try to remove the barb, (because she won't stop shocking him). At this point her voice goes up octaves, screaming unintelligible, punctuated by a shot, then another.

I can't even begin to talk with anyone about how over reactionary, panicked and under qualified this lady is to be in law enforcement.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

None of which I said at any point in this thread, and is completely irrelevant to anything I HAVE said in the thread.

But thank you for the elucidation on how to interact with law enforcement. I had no idea. Really.

You've been supporting the position that the cop is wrong / bad, rather feverishly. So yes, you've said all of it in a nutshell.

Unless you can come back to the reality wherein a cop is not required to just watch a guy rifle through his pockets, possibly for a gun......I'm not sure which "high road" you're taking. One of your own creation, probably.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Nah. Reading comprehension is a good thing when debating. At no point have I called her a murderer (went out of my way not to, in fact), a bitch, or anything else you mentioned. So no, I haven't said "those things in a nutshell."

Again, thank you for explaining what a cop's responsibility is. Seriously, it helps a lot. You must be a cop yourself with all of this unique insight into it all.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
He wasn't complying. He'd been reaching forward in the prone position trying to maneuver himself forward away from the police officer. I believe I'd heard in the video that the man was armed also.

Granted, the gunshot was unnecessary. Police officers're trained to follow a definite protocol, and I doubt the officer was following it by shooting the man on the ground. Murder wasn't intentional, and I hate condemning people but involuntary manslaughter is applicable here.

I hate it for her, but the law's the law. By law she's guilty of involuntary manslaughter.
edit on 6-11-2015 by Blissful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

If it wasnt an effing choke hold then why did he choke to death?

He didn't. He died of a heart attack.

Are you high?

On Aug. 1, a New York City medical examiner determined that the cause of death in the Garner case was “homicide,” specifically the neck compressions from the Pantaleo’s chokehold and “the compression of [Garner’s] chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police,” according to spokeswoman, Julie Bolcer.

time.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

How cute of you to convict me based off my comments here. You should try reading some of the other PC forum threads I've commented in. I'm more than happy to call a cop out for wrong doing, when I think they've done wrong. Like this cop in this OP, being guilty of voluntary manslaughter. I can only presume that you haven't bothered to go look at how murder is defined in Pennsylvania, thus your reluctance to let go of the murder idea.

Guess the fact yes, I am indeed an active LEO, and am not only an active LEO but have arrested more than one "fellow" cop would certainly buttress your claim that I'm afraid to cross that blue line and am just as guilty as the rest.

Sorry bub. I don't have jurisdiction in New York. I can't go arrest the cop that choked Eric Garner to death, much as I may want to. Doesn't make me a bad cop though.

haha "choked Eric Garner to death". Eric Garner stroked out from spazzing out for several minutes while weighing 400 # plus. After breaking the same crime for about the 40th time. A true victim.

I guess we need to take your words of wisdom over those of Bo Dietl. Yah, fer sher.

Have you seen the video. That guy choked him to death for no reason. Murdered him. and I've got news for you Bo Dietl is a scumbag who wouldn't cross the blue line if he saw a cop raping a nun.

No choke hold. No death from choke. No murder. Bo Dietl was a great, respected, celebrated cop and detective.

You can't be "right" by just spewing unrelated, random claims that are completely false and fake. It doesn't really work that way.

And literally nothing you've said has any bearing on the fact that the cop used a hold that NYPD has told officers not to use.

Lulz.

Dietl said "not a chokehold" based on several logical, intelligent facts. He doesn't "become wrong" just because you hate him. He just makes you wrong.

The cop did try to horse collar Garner and throw him to the ground, because well, I guess waltzing around with a 400 # guy wasn't the best alternative. Even a headlock is not a chokehold. I think you missed by at least 2 degrees of "choke" here.

Think I'll go with the explanations of a decorated, respected 30-year cop, over yours. Even if you're armed with many a "Lulz". Though those things are certainly formidable.

If it wasnt an effing choke hold then why did he choke to death?

You got an autopsy in your pocket ?

Last I heard he said "I can't breathe", and crapped out. There are many reason for "can't breathe". Like spazzing out for 10 minutes while weighing 450 #.

Jim Morrison "choked" on puke. Cass Elliott "choked" on a sandwich. These events had "proof" and "evidence" of choking. Not a bunch of self-serving assumptions.

see above post.. btw I hate you

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

So you didn't see that video or Eric Garner? interesting. You should.

ah, because I disagree with you.....I haven't seen the video and know nothing.

That's a winning strategy ! May I borrow it ? I need it for my "Elvis killed JFK" clincher.

I'll give you that one, I don't like to be that divisive but you don't see anything wrong with that chokehold? You don't see any problem with that? You don't think that was excessive force? Serious questions. You may not feel as strongly as I do, and I can get that, but you have to see a problem there, no? In your earlier posts you, in my perception, made it appear as though the cops did no wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Unfortunately for the people of Pennsylvania they apparently rehired this person and she expressed that she is going back on the force.

God protect any citizen running into her.

The good news is the family of this victim is suing her and others in this police force

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: norhoc

I am no pro cop guy but I fail to see murder here. For one the moron kept reaching for something in his jacket

Reaching for something or trying to pull out the tazer dart, or touch where he was shot?

You see and hear what your brain has already pre-processed. That is why we can look at the same video, yet see and hear different things.

If a cop says put your hands where I can see them it is a good idea to put your hands where the cop can see them and not reach for a pocket or inside a jacket.

What you are saying is that a cop has the right to shoot and kill a person in the back because they might have a gun. The fact that she never saw the supposed gun, his hands never got near the supposed gun, he wasn't near her and never even attempted to attack her. He was writhing in the ground and responding reflexively.

So a cop has the right to kill anyone because they "may" have a gun. Walk up to my car, ask for my drivers license and registration, I say it is in my glove compartment, he/she asks me again, I ask if it is okay to get from my glove compartment, they ask me for it again, I reach for the glove compartment, they shoot me dead.

Hey it is justified, I could have had a gun, I could have had drugs in my trunk, I could have been drunk. Doesn't matter that none of it is true, it could have happened, and what could be, is what made the officer afraid for their life, so they are now justified in taking mine.

Sounds pretty twisted to me, but for people to be okay with that, is even a bigger problem.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Unfortunately for the people of Pennsylvania they apparently rehired this person and she expressed that she is going back on the force.

God protect any citizen running into her.

The good news is the family of this victim is suing her and others in this police force

If wisdom and prudence are resident in the agency, she'll be put behind a desk.
Reading this thread literally made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up because she has the same name as the local female city cop who pulled me over for a seat belt violation and approached the car with her hand on her weapon. She scared the bejumus out of me. After she handed me a citation, she cocked her hip, made a production of putting her hand on her gun and informed me that she was enforcing Federal law. Her entire attitude said, "I can shoot you dead and there's nothing you can do about it."
I'm a 115 lb. 61 year-old woman, not some hulking, dangerous gangster. It wasn't my size that had intimidated her, it was the fact that I knew the statute she was attempting to enforce did not apply to my vehicle---and she didn't know that. It was the fact that I had the audacity to insist on my rights.
After the complaints (mine was detailed) piled up on the chief's desk, she was taken off patrol.
Enough digression, back on topic, I suspect she has already cost them millions and there are yet millions to be paid should the family find justice in the civil court.
edit on 6-11-2015 by diggindirt because: clarity

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

norhoc

Hmmm they might have had a gun, he may have had a RPG in his coat , etc etc.. Since when is it ok to kill/attack someone based on MIGHT HAVES???

So you illogically inept ones saying this and siding with this particular cop answer me this..

Im walking down the street. A guy is walking by me in the opposite direction. He starts staring at me intensely and gets the most angry looking face Ive ever seen as he starts to pass me.. I also notice him starting to clinch his fists..

Do I have a right to knock his teeth down his throat and when the cops show up tell them "well I thought he might have hit me so I just decked him first"... Am I afforded this power as a citizen?

See how much sense that argument makes? Freaking Deny Ignorance people.

PS she said get on the ground a dozen times and he was on the ground the whole damn time... Guy was unarmed on the ground and shot in the back.. At the very least man slaughter..

Of course you will have some people hate cops no matter what they do, and on the other side of the coin people who will condone and excuse a cop even if there was a video of him/her shooting a unarmed nun in the back..

Its sickening either extreme side you are on.

edit on 6-11-2015 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

If a jury found her not guilty, then I don't have much to say about that. I don't agree with the result but a jury is a far cry from judicial decree and juries are notoriously unpredictable.

That said, this is just more evidence of the law enforcement problem in our society. Once a person has been identified, what lengths should the police go to if they run and a chase happens? Once you know the persons home and business they should be easy to find. Even if you can't find them off of those things, the databases have all been built and a persons friends/acquaintances are known. A bit of actual detective work should find anyone (to say nothing of tracking if their debit/credit card has been used somewhere).

There was no reason for the cop to chase him, and once she did she may or may not have had a reason to use a taser. She certainly had no reason to use her gun. Our police are far too confrontational and are too willing to escalate force.

On the subject of fewer police applying these days, I say good. Our court system is overloaded as it is, and if we don't have enough police to handle the crimes it means we'll have to start removing extraneous laws from the books in order to trim back on the police work that needs to be done.

And on the polygraph exams, I think the cop problem extends back to before 2007, but I couldn't really pinpoint how much before. Still, it's another piece of evidence that people have been given badges and guns that have no business being trusted with that authority.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Willtell

This is why I BEG PEOPLE TO OBEY THESE POLICE. Get out of it with your life THEY WILL KILLL YOU

Oh yeah..give up your freedoms, surrender to tyranny and maybe, just maybe you and the people in your life won't be murdered by the state?

You know mate...entire wars have been fought, with many, many 1000's of people willing to pay the ultimate price so the kind of country they want their families to live in, does not descend into some kind of tyrannically oppressive and warped nightmare of state sanctioned and instigated brutality and terrorism.

Some things are worth dying for.

If everyone were to follow your advice, sure less would be murdered...at least at first. But what would be lost in the process, would be a sacrifice too great to bear.

If you submit to terrorism, state sanctioned domestic terrorism included, you deserve no freedom or liberty.
Are you certain you wish to give those up for you and your countrymen?

The US was born out of terrorism. From the perspective of the British we weren't a rebelling nation with it's army. We were enemy controlled territory that was submitting to terrorism against their country.

That said, there's no good that will come out of hunting down cops. The power to fix the screwed up policing systems currently at work are well within the hands of the people. Look at how quickly we got cops to adopt body cameras. Policy changes can work.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

If a jury found her not guilty, then I don't have much to say about that. I don't agree with the result but a jury is a far cry from judicial decree and juries are notoriously unpredictable.

Well, since this is a conspiracy site---I can easily imagine that jury intimidation could have happened in this small community. Wouldn't be the first time it ever happened.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Well, since this is a conspiracy site---I can easily imagine that jury intimidation could have happened in this small community. Wouldn't be the first time it ever happened.

I assume that didn't happen. Instead what more likely happened is that a higher charge than what she committed was applied. I haven't read all the details on it, but if they charged her with something like first degree premeditated murder, she would get a not guilty verdict. This was murder but it's not that. Overcharging is a completely legal way to help someone beat a charge if the prosecutor was on her side, which was probably the case. No jury intimidation required.

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Well, if he got out of his car and RAN as the report says when he was pulled over, then why does this surprise anyone? If he had complied from the VERY BEGINNING, I am quite sure none of this would have happened. So the old man brought this on to himself.

Perhaps he ran because he knew there were cops out there that would execute him, even after he fully complied with everything they said.

The cop shouldn't have chased him, there was no reason to. He was already identified. Go pick him up later when emotions aren't running high on either end. Chases lead to people doing stupid things because they're on an adrenaline rush.

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Make it easy on the cops, they'll make it easy on you. Simple as that. I have had many run in's with the Law and not once was the situation threatening. Its always been cordial. Yeah, I have gotten speeding tickets before and other violations, but not once was a gun pulled nor was I ever told to get on the ground or anything.

Its all about how you handle these situations. If you're a Cop hater and do nothing but talk crap to the Cop or run, yeah, its going to be a bad day for you. Remember, Cops are human too and they want to go home to their family just like you. They don't want to chase you down. All they want to do is give you a warning or a ticket and send you on their way and vice versa.

A cop once pulled me over for "driving suspiciously". He came over to my car, did the standard flashlight in the eyes thing and asked if I had been drinking. I said no, and he called me a liar saying he could smell the booze in my car. To which I truthfully told him that I haven't touched a single drop of alcohol in over 10 years and there hasn't been an alcoholic substance in my car since I bought it many years earlier. He then took me to the back of his car and gave me a breathalyzer which I unsurprisingly blew a 0.0 on. As he tells me I'm free to go he trips me, tells me I need to learn some respect for cops (I wasn't intending to be disrespectful at all, only answer his questions), and that he was going to teach me. This resulted in a beating by his baton and getting kicked for several minutes. After he thought he had done enough he drove away... never even gave me a ticket. While I canceled my plans and drove to the ER for some treatment, and was unable to tell them who beat me (not that the cop asking me would have done anything if I somehow had the police officers badge number).

That is how police act. Not all of them, but enough of them that it's a problem. Compliance makes you an easy target. Running doesn't work because it just gets them on an adrenaline rush, but atleast you did something.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join