It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Dashcam Video Just Released Shows Cop Murder Zachary Hammond

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: crazyewok

Are you Americans such cowards you have to shoot a pot dealer driving away rather than get his details and pick him up alive later and arrest him?

Your blanket statements about Americans is getting a bit old. Be glad you don't live here and MYOFB.
If you were here and anyone knew the # you spew here, you likely would get shot.

Big talk

The fact you would shoot someone over words on a forum speaks wonders for your "bravery "

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
second dashcam video.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: olaru12

This video will go viral and tptb will have no other choice than to try the LEO for at least manslaughter.

Emotional folks such as yourself are why we're not supposed to have court of public opinion.

This trial by social media nonsense needs to stop.

How does making a very realistic prediction make me an "Emotional Folk"....you are the one that tripped out in NOLA eh?
edit on 27-10-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This is an horrific case of poor police judgment of the highest degree.

Why didn't he shoot the tires out or try at least, what is it with shoot to kill anybody that may of made a mistake in life...I'm sure most of us on here have made a mistake or two in life over the years but don't deserve to die for them

The crime is a misdemeanour and not worthy a death sentence ...a young mans life taken so easily, this should not be allowed to happen yet we are seeing it so often recently

How I see is , the young man driving had not contemplated getting killed if he decided not to stop that's why he didn't...now if the law said no matter the crime if you tried to get away then it's instant death by death squad(cops) ...I'm sure he would not of tried to drive away, PROBLEM IS,,,ITS NOT THE LAW!
This really shouldn't be happening

Conclusion...cop done for murder, chance of that ...unlikely

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Bone75

Oh you mean like the trials by social media of the victim?
Innocent until proven guilty works both ways, just because the cops say something doesn't mean it is fact.

Is your statement meant to say we need to stop putting the victims/suspects into the cross hairs of public opinion as well?

Anyone with half a brain should, by now, know that a car is considered a deadly weapon. When there is a cop in front of your car and you continue to drive forward... not only is there a very good chance that you are going to get shot, but the cop is also completely justified in doing so.

It would be a waste of taxpayer dollars to take this to trial.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

oh youre talking about an entirely hypothetical situation thats unrelated to the topic at hand?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Innocent until proven guilty works both ways, just because the cops say something doesn't mean it is fact.

Is your statement meant to say we need to stop putting the victims/suspects into the cross hairs of public opinion as well?

Anyone with half a brain should, by now, know that a car is considered a deadly weapon. When there is a cop in front of your car and you continue to drive forward... not only is there a very good chance that you are going to get shot, but the cop is also completely justified in doing so.

What is a waste of taxpayers dollars is keeping this psycho on the force so we can pay him to go kill some more kids over pot.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: fartlordsupreme

oh youre talking about an entirely hypothetical situation thats unrelated to the topic at hand?

You're kidding me right?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

no
but thats because i actually watched the video

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Are you Americans such cowards you have to shoot a pot dealer driving away rather than get his details and pick him up alive later and arrest him?

Your blanket statements about Americans is getting a bit old. Be glad you don't live here and MYOFB.
If you were here and anyone knew the # you spew here, you likely would get shot.

Big talk

The fact you would shoot someone over words on a forum speaks wonders for your "bravery "

Yea, because that's what I said right?

Look, I can't help that you don't read well, and I can't help that you hate a country you don't live in. But if you or any other ATS member came here and I could see you, I would likely buy you a beer and have a nice conversation. Even if I didn't like the way you talk.

But unless you want a whole bunch of people ragging on your country and picking it apart, as could be done anywhere, why not keep your blanket statements to yourself, and concentrate on the topic, not the entire #ing country, deal?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Cop car with flashing lights pulls up behind you.
Cop pulls gun and clearly yells stop.
Driver runs.
Driver gets shot.

Suprise, suprise, suprise!

So because someone is driving away, gives the officer the right to execute them?

I'm pro cop in many cases, but this is downright murder.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Clearly, he was driving away before the officer threw himself in front of the moving vehicle.

Sounds like this cop should be on suicide watch.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00

TBA
A US policeman will not face charges after shooting to death an unarmed teenager as he attempted to drive away from him.

Read more at www.9news.com.au...

Conclusion...cop done for murder, chance of that ...unlikely

Correct , link below

www.9news.com.au...

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Anyone with half a brain should, by now, know that a car is considered a deadly weapon. When there is a cop in front of your car

Did you watch the video? Cop wasn't in front of the car. He was beside it and lunged towards the drivers side area, was never close to the front of it.

High school physics tells you its impossible to run someone over at that angle.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I don't think driving away from a cop deserves the death penalty. And he was not driving at the cop, the cop had to skip just to keep up with him. Also, end the war on drugs. This was all over 3 grams of pot.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
second dashcam video.

In the background you can hear the girl, I believe the article below quotes her...

It also says that she accidentally sent a text message to a Highway Patrol officer...

Morton told an officer, "I don't know what's going on, I don't know why he didn't just stop, he tried to run that cop over,"

In a letter to SLED outlining her reasons for not charging Tiller, Adams said the incident began when Morton, Hammond's passenger, sent a text message offering to sell coc aine and marijuana, but the text accidentally went to a Highway Patrol officer, who contacted the Seneca Police Department.

www.greenvilleonline.com...

Also, if the below story is true, there are four different dash cam tapes.

The link below shows dash cam footage from a fourth angle..

www.foxcarolina.com...

edit on 27-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Driving at the officer?... you're kidding right.

The officer knew he was fleeing and willingly started to shift himself towards the front of the car to hopefully stop him.

Then easily backed away when he realized the man was going for it.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

So avoid the question, to me that means the answer is that you don't mind the trial by media for the victim/suspect that was shot. He isn't innocent until proven guilty I guess...

The cop wasn't in front of the car, he was next to it.

edit on thTue, 27 Oct 2015 23:33:24 -0500America/Chicago1020152480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

From your link.

Tiller violated proper police procedures in running up to Hammond's car rather than staying back behind his own car door while he attempted to make an arrest, but that doesn't constitute a criminal violation, Adams said in a letter to the State Law Enforcement Division, which investigated the shooting.

So his breaking of procedure lead to him putting him self in the danger and some guy gets shot for it...

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Would u stop or drive away? Answer that..

The man with the gun seemed disturbed, highly agitated, unstable, and largely incoherent.

I am not used to eating lunch around maniacs who speed through parking lots and wave a gun about as soon as they hit the ground, while screaming incoherently as though the world had just ended. What on earth is wrong with the man, and has he sought treatment?

Certainly I would look for a nicer place. I guess it would depend on how I had parked…

# 537

edit on 28-10-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join