It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Dashcam Video Just Released Shows Cop Murder Zachary Hammond

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Finally the dash cam has been released in the Zachary Hammond case and it looks pretty damning for the cop. Remember this cop said he was coming right at him and had to shoot because he feared for his life.

This kid was 19 years old and is dead over a couple of grams of weed that his girlfriend sold. Also a witness has come forward saying the cops planted evidence under the body then held up his dead hand and gave it a high five.

I guess we can see why they did not want to release the video.

Cop needs to be charged with murder..

eta

a statement from prosecutors .

The past three months have been extremely difficult for the residents of Seneca, its city employees and the 45 members of its police force. While the effects of outside agitators to tear apart our community lingers, we are thankful the investigation has come to an end and shows Lt. Tiller was acting in self-defense. The night of July 26 was a tragic event for this community and I personally will always grieve for the Hammond family. I would like to thank the hard work of the local and state investigators who handled the cases expertly and professionally. I would like to thank Solicitor Adams, who suffered numerous personal attacks, for her diligence. I thank Chief John Covington for his courage and strength during these trying times as he and his family have been repeatedly maligned. I thank our Mayor and City Council for standing with us during this tragedy. It is now time to start healing Seneca.

unbelievable. I cant believe they found this justified. I really think I am going to be sick..

r with his gun drawn as Hammond’s date, Tori Morton, allegedly sold a few grams of marijuana to an undercover cop.

According to Seneca Police Chief John Covington, Hammond drove toward Lt. Tiller in an attempt to murder him. Fearing for his life, Tiller shot Hammond twice at point-blank range killing him. But according to witness statements and Hammond’s autopsy, the teenager was not attempting to run down Tiller in the moments before his death.
Hammond’s autopsy revealed that the teen was shot in the back of his left shoulder and his side.

In a letter from Hammond’s attorney to the FBI, a witness has recently come forward describing officers planting evidence under Hammond’s body and high-fiving his dead hand after the shooting. Although police found no weapon or drugs on Hammond, Chief Covington claims that a white powdery substance was found at the scene.

www.abovetopsecret.com... original thread.

www.wyff4.com...

thefreethoughtproject.com...
edit on 27-10-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

people may say 'this is what you get'

i say # that

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=19968611]alienjuggalo[/post

Meh video shows nothin..tried to drive away and got shot I think...tuff sheet I say..

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

you think he got shot? you think he just might of 'tried' to drive away? I suggest you watch it again and form a real opinion

people who look away and shrug are whats wrong with the world, and why nothing will change.
edit on 27-10-2015 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

link   

by driving "at" the officer, he could've likely been charged with felony assault with a deadly weapon and resisting arrest, eluding etc.

the officer will get off scott free since the boy was driving at him with a vehicle

i am curious what may happen with the the planting of evidence testimony. it will likely be inadmissible though

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: robbeh
a reply to: [post=19968611]alienjuggalo[/post

Meh video shows nothin..tried to drive away and got shot I think...tuff sheet I say..

Video shows murder I say

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

by driving "at" the officer, he could've likely been charged with felony assault with a deadly weapon and resisting arrest, eluding etc.

the officer will get off scott free since the boy was driving at him with a vehicle

i am curious what may happen with the the planting of evidence testimony. it will likely be inadmissible though

The officer was clearly on the side of the car in no danger. BTw both shots were in the kids back .

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

he didn't drive at him at all end of story

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hknudzkknexntI did say my opinion he deserved to be shot could have killed the cop no one bats an eyelid about that oh well...

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I want you to know your wrong, I wish i could show you.

the cop was literally skipping to get a good angle at his head, so he could blow his brains out.

i dont know what video you were watching

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Cop car with flashing lights pulls up behind you.
Cop pulls gun and clearly yells stop.
Driver runs.
Driver gets shot.

Suprise, suprise, suprise!

(post by hknudzkknexnt removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

EXACTLY!!! Cop has gun drawn u don't try and drive away... Got what he deserved...
edit on 27 10 15 by robbeh because: Typo..

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Had the officer said he felt Zachary was a danger to the public, I might have given him the benefit of the doubt. But that's not the reason reported:

"According to Seneca Police Chief John Covington, Hammond drove toward Lt. Tiller in an attempt to murder him. Fearing for his life, Tiller shot Hammond twice at point-blank range killing him."

The guy was not driving at him, he was driving away and the cop shot him through the driver's side w!ndow.

Excessive lethal force and at least second degree murder, IMO.

edit on 27-10-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

stop flapping your gums

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: hknudzkknexnt

From the looks of that video, that's exactly how the justice system works.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh
a reply to: Bluntone22

EXACTLY!!! Cop has gun drawn u don't try and drive away... Got what he deserved...

He took a chance that the cop might use excessive force and he did. It's not what he deserved though. That's like saying young women who get passed out drunk at parties get what they deserve if they are raped.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Truth hurt eh

link   

you don't have to be a psychic to know all of this is going, eventually.

Are you a coward?

link   

it doesn't matter whether he was driving AT the officer or not, that's how they will justify it in Court - that's my point. These types of scenarios have happened before. The police department can easily justify it saying the driver was putting the cop's life in danger by driving at him.

I don't agree with it at all, i'm just telling you how they can likely find an excuse for the officer's inexcusable actions
edit on 27-10-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join