It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Pray For My Mom

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Night

We've walked this road with others before, now I walk it with you, I'm proud to call you friend and you know I'll send my very best to your mum.

I may be busy, but I'm only a u2u or email away, there's always time in my life for you

Cody

Put this by her bed
You know my angel I'll ask him to pop over
edit on 18/10/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Sending you hugs and peace. Sending your Mom Light and Love.
Be strong.

-Galadriel

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Night, I am so sorry to hear about your Mom having a stroke.

Buzzywig is so right when she said, "your Mom raised a wonderful person" YOU!

Your mom is very blessed to have you by her side. You will help her with her fears.

Please come to us and cry and talk all you want. We will be here for you.

I have the day off today so I will be checking in.

I will light a candle and be thinking of you.

My prayer's will be with you.

To My good friend Nightstar.

Crappiekat

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I almost lost my Mum when she had a heart attack in the early hours of the morning. She was found by my younger sister sitting on the top step, she believed that it was just chest pains and wanted to take a few aspirin and go back to bed (she is a tough old cockney woman, her nickname is Truck Driver not because of her appearance but because she is as tough as old boots), she was taken to hospital and told that she needed a tripe heart bypass and the day of the operation, was the worst day of my life, the operation started at 9am and went on for almost six hours and she came out okay, not back to how she wanted to be, capable of being the woman she was but she came home and she is healthy enough and still going strong, she is only 55 years old but a diabetic which apparently was the thing that attacked her heart.

But the thought of losing Mum brought me to tears and I'm not someone who feels emotions very well. I rarely cry in fact up to that point it'd been years and I've not really cried since. So the pain and heart ache that you are going through...I can understand it. I hope your Mum get's well and lives a lot longer, hell here's hoping she passes 100 years (Which would be incredible) and know that I'm wishing and hoping she get's well.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

My sincere sympathy and best wishes to you both.

I went through the same thing a few years ago with my mum; that was a stroke too.

It's tough when anything happens to your mother...the grief and the worry are shattering, and yet you still have to get on with your life.

I pray your mother is anxiety and pain-free, and that you have the strength to deal with the consequences.

Think happy thoughts. It helps.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Adding my prayers, thoughts and good wishes to the heap, Nightstar. I hope that you're getting some much-needed rest and awaken refreshed. Please do your best to cast aside all the "what if..." thoughts. They'll sap your energy and peace. May you both be well.

Love,

Grace

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I will be praying for you and your mom.It has been 30+years since I have did this. When I read your post I felt the "spirit" move me like I have not felt in a long , long time....
Peace be unto your mom and you.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

May the powers beyond and above ours give your mother strength beyond strength.

edit on 18-10-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Hear us, O holy LORD, almighty Father, eternal God, and deign to send your holy angels from heaven, to guard cherish, protect, visit, defend and heal NIGHTSTAR and her mother. Through Christ our LORD. AMEN. Selah

May Christ Jesus dwell with you and your family, keep them from harm LORD, and make them one in mind and heart, now and forever. AMEN

Father, watch over NIGHTSTAR and her family, and keep them healthy and safe in your care, for all our hope is in You. Grant this through Our LORD Jesus Christ, Your Son, who lives and reigns with You in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. AMEN

O Father, come and visit NIGHTSTAR'S home and protect them from sickness and attacks from the enemy. May Your holy angels come to guard their peace, and may Your blessing remain with them forever. Grant this through Our LORD Jesus Christ, Your Son, who lives and reigns with You in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. AMEN

O LORD you have said ask and you shall receive.....I ask that you heal NIGHTSTARS mother and let her have a full recovery.

According to the LORD'S word all his disciples have the authority to expel unclean spirits, heal the sick and raise the dead. In the name of our LORD Jesus Christ I command NIGHTSTAR'S mother to be healed of her sickness in Jesus Christ name. AMEN

Selah.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Oh NS I'm so sorry to hear this. Positive vibes and blessings for you and your mother. (Hugs)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Night I am so Sorry to hear this! Of course I am sending Positive Vibes and Prayers for Your Mom's fast recovery... (Hugs), Positive Vibes and Prayers for you as well... Syx...
edit on 18-10-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Night I am sending you and your mom a thousand thoughts & prayers. I know how close and special the relationship between you is. I can't imagine the fear that you have. I know I can't stop this journey you are on but may God ease your way. May this be but a small bump in the road of life.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Dearest Night Star, my heart, prayers and healing energy is being sent to both you and your mom. You know so many of us are here for you. So many times it's been your hand out stretched to offer what was needed now it's our turn to be the support for you, anything I can give don't hesitate.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Sorry Night star

Sending positive vibes yours and your Mam's way!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
My heart truely goes out to you. I write this with tears in my eyes so throught the dark nights and low days I give you my prayers and hopes to hopefully get you and your mother through this troublesome times, and wish you both well for the future.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Night StarI'm so sorry to hear your sad news. My mum is 88 years old and I had a similar experience a couple of years ago. I found her slumped, she had had a heart attack and when we got to the hospital we were told she also had pneumonia and they didn't think she was going to pull through. Fortunately she did, but it was the most frightening experience I have ever had. It makes you realise how terrible your life would be when they are gone. I also suffer with depression and anxiety so can truly emphasise. I will say a prayer for your mum. My thought are with you at this sad time and I hope you have a happy ending like I did with my mum. If she does pull through just appreciate every day you have with her. I know every day with my mum is a blessing and the thought of being without her terrifies me.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
My heart sank when I saw this thread was from you, you were one of the few people that were their for me when I reached out to ATS after my mom suffered a massive aneurysm. You have been the angel of ATS for so many in need, I'm sure there will be no shortage of love and prayers coming your way.

Matt

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Praying for you and your mother.Stay well.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
God, I am so touched and feel so loved by all these amazing and beautiful posts. Even if I don't reply personally to each and every one of you, please know that I love you all and appreciate you all beyond words! You have all made such a difference in my life and are helping me get by.

Poor Mom has a broken arm from her fall. Her legs weren't affected by the stroke. She will be getting speech and physical therapy starting Tomorrow and will have someone check out her throat. She can't eat or drink right now. Eventually she'll be on soft food and hopefully progress from there.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

You and your mum are in my thoughts.
Hugs Zazz

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join