It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Pray For My Mom

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

Thank you so much! We will do our best for her. Just so heart breaking to see such a wonderful person go through this. Someone who has done so much for others all her life.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Thank you Kat! Hard to be positive about much of anything these days though I'm trying like hell. I am very close to my Mother and this is so hard.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
And once again, to whoever else posted recently with prayers and positive vibes...keep them coming! I appreciate all the support!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Here is an update from Nightstar. Please continue to keep her & her mom in your thoughts and prayers

I can't even describe the condition of my Mom I am so heart broken. She is suffering and now I can barely make out a word she is saying. I don't even want to go into details it is too painful I can't even go into my own thread about her and explain anything. Either she ends up in a nursing home or dies and they will try and make her comfortable in her end time. We are waiting to see if she improves in a couple of days to make any decisions. I pray that she just dies in her sleep and joins my Dad. She doesn't deserve any of this horror and nightmare that she is going through. If someone wants to know in my thread, I don't care if someone here repeats what I said in here. If I don't post, I am too drained right now.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thanks Martin.

This is so sad. I am feeling so bad for Nightstar.

This is now in Gods hands.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Thank you for the update... So sad and so difficult for Night Star.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Darn night that really sucks.

Sending positive energy your way and you mothers way.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Thanks for letting us know.

We all love NS very much and hope she knows how much we are all behind her at this time.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Prayers sent for both of you...

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I don't know how I missed this.

I didn't hesitate to run off to my bedroom, drop on my knees and say a few words for you and your Mom. I figure anyone who raised someone so sweet has to be one amazing woman.

You are loved. Your mother is loved too, because look who she raised! I'll be thinking good thoughts.

-----

I should have read the entire thread. If you can let NightStar know that we all love her (if it's ever appropriate) please do.

edit on 2020151020151 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2020151020151 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

She knows. I keep her updated on these posts when she's either away or too upset to read them. Your love and support means a lot to her

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

PRAYING for you and your family.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
OMG, you people are just the most amazing, loving and compassionate people ever!

Yesterday I watched as my Mother was breathing heavy and making gurgling sounds and desperately trying to talk and no one could understand a word she was saying. Her hand was swelled up like a balloon and all purple and black and blue from her fall, her arm is in a cast from being broke. She looked as though she would die any second, not any minute, but any second! She was so frail and vulnerable. It was horrifying to see my beloved Mother suffer like that and knowing there was nothing we could do. I held it together in the hospital but when I came home I cried my eyes out and wailed like a banshee. I cried on the phone with LoneCloudHopper into the early hours of morning and explained everything. I was just devastated. His voice was so sweet and soothing.

Today...Your prayers and good vibes and all must be powerful stuff because she is talking and much improved from yesterday!!!!! The swelling is going down. Just knowing she can communicate and even made a joke. Wow! We were in awe at the change!!!! It was like a miracle or something. She still can't eat or drink though so it looks like she will have a feeding tube put in. Eventually she will be in a nursing home nearby. We have a relative who works there and my Aunt who volunteers there. She will need speech therapy and physical therapy. It will be long haul if nothing happens before then, but she is one tough cookie!

Please don't forget us and continue your prayers for her, she still needs them. And thank you all for being so damned amazing! I am astounded by all the love and well wishes and it truly means the world to me!!!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
[[[HUGS]]] Night so glad to hear she is improving!!! We are continuing to keep you both in our thoughts & prayers!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Best wishes and prayers for your mom, you, and all your family.

Hang in there.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Thanks Martin and Seagull!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Today...Your prayers and good vibes and all must be powerful stuff because she is talking and much improved from yesterday!!!!!

So glad to hear this! Thank you for the update. Sending strength and love to you and you mom...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Brava!!! That's wonderful!!

So very happy for your family!

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Thanks Benevolent and Buzzy!!

I made Mom up a vase of beautiful silk flowers with a pretty bow and card. My Sister will be picking me up sometime later so we can go and visit.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Ah, wow! That is great news! Thanks for letting us know. I'll keep sending the love over your way but it sounds like you have one tough lady on your hands!
Really, really pleased for you both.
B x

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join