It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Pray For My Mom

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
My 92 year old Mother had a stroke on her left side and is in the hospital. I am just devastated. I know a lot of you don't believe in a God, but to whoever can help with prayers or positive vibes or whatever, please. please help.

That woman has done so much for so many people and they could never ever repay her for all she has done. Her life alert called me and I ran down to her apartment below me to find her slumped in the small bathroom moaning and groaning. It broke my heart. Usually when you call 911, they answer right away and they just weren't answering. I was frantic! Finally help arrived and all she wanted was to get up. They had such a hard time with her legs in the position they were in. Her head and right arm are all bruised. They are supposed to see if she might have broken anything.

Pray for me too. With depression and anxiety I am a wreck. Love to all of you who come in and will be here for me!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

i wish the best for your mom. i'm sorry to hear that she's had a stroke. best luck to yourself as well. God bless you both.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I will be praying for your mom, Night. So sorry this happened. HUGS!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I feel so sad and will light candle and pray for you and your Mom.
My Father had a stroke ten years ago and did pretty well afterwards and my boyfriends Mom had one about six years ago and is going strong.
It is a good thing you got to her quickly. I've been told the sooner the better when it comes to helping a person after the stroke. I'm sending out warm healing light to you and your Mom. God bless and take good care.
edit on 18-10-2015 by peppycat because: x insted of c for the word six

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Hey, how awful and sad. My family are thinking of you both and we hope things will improve.

Your Mum sounds a lovely human being - so often the good die young but to have news of one who has lived long and been able to help others is wonderful. We hope she recovers and you cheer up. (Depression is one of the worst and most haunting of diseases) we send our hugs and hope to you both. Shiloh

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Omg... I'm so sorry Night.

You absolutely have my thoughts and prayers. You were there for me last year and if you remember that you will know that I share your heart break and fear.

Please keep us updated when/if you can and if you need a shoulder... I'm usually around. It's hard. I know it's damn hard. I pray for you to have strength through this and for your mother to have strength enough to fight.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Hold Fast Night Star and stay strong.

I have lit 2 candles for you both.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hard to type through the tears, but you have all touched me deeply with your kind words. I can't thank you all enough for being here with me at this time!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
She will be in my prayers angel

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hard to type through the tears, but you have all touched me deeply with your kind words. I can't thank you all enough for being here with me at this time!

We have only done what you do for so many members here all the time Night. There will be so many more who do not reply but will be sending up their own thoughts and prayers anonymously.

Stay strong and know that many here are with you.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

change is how this world works...

My hopes and prayers are for you this night

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Thoughts and prayers your way night!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Night, I'm think of you both and will light some incense for you. Sending love and positive thoughts your way,

Mike.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Tough times. That failing health part of life is awful to see and so bad when it's a parent too.

Sympathy and positive thoughts to you

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
You are all so amazing and there was no doubt in my mind that my ATS family would be here for me when I needed them the most. Hugs to each and every one of you for the support, prayers, lighting candles and incense and everything! It truly means the world to me!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I lost my mom in July to cancer. She was amazingly kind and full of energy. I know how much you must hurt. I am happy to pray for you and your mom.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Night Star,

My thoughts and prayers, and positive energy to both you and your mom.

We all here hope she recovers quickly, and fully.

As much as you worry and will focus on her, please don't forget to take care of yourself too.

Warm hugs.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Thank you! My Dad has been gone for years now so if I lose my Mom too it will be so gut wrenching. I see her every day. It wasn't a major stroke, but I have no idea what condition she will be in really or if she will ever be able to come home again. Putting her in a nursing home would kill her and those places scare the hell out of me when you hear some of the horror stories on how the people are treated. I can only hope and pray for the best.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Thank you! I haven't slept, but luckily I had a long nap before all this happened. I will try to do my best to look after myself.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
another one goin up from here.......hang in there

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join