It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Pray For My Mom

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

So glad to hear she's bouncing back.

Now you make sure you take care of yourself. Your mom wouldn't want you to neglect yourself.

Hang in there.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I've only just seen this, and if you know anything of my post history you'll know I don't do prayers, but I have only the kindest thoughts for your mother and your good self right now.
Best wishes.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Thank you beansidhe Seagull and grainofsand. They did some testing today and still waiting for results. They are keeping an eye on her heart because she gets fibulation. Looks like they will have to put in a feeding tube because she still can't eat or drink. She was kind of out of it and saying odd things now and then, I'm sure because of the morphine she is getting. She did laugh and joke today though. Felt so bad because she wishes she could eat and is desperate for just a few small sips of ginger ale but can't have any because she would choke. So sad to see that. She loved the vase of flowers and had lots of company today.

One day at a time...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

One day at a time is always true.
I sometimes wish there is a fast forward, rewind, and pause button in life, but then I question it because I'd probably only use them and never truly appreciate the good times because I'd never experience the ones which hurt.

...sincere thoughts your way.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Much appreciated!

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I hope I'm not too late but May the Force help your mother.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
One day at a time...

You are in my thoughts and prayers Night. I have been pretty lax in my lurking duties and another friend alerted me to your plight.

I am glad that your Mom is feeling better, and you have the attitude you do considering one day at a time. Be strong.

Doug

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I hope I'm not too late but May the Force help your mother.

Thanks for stopping in! Nope, not too late. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I miss you so much Dawg! Thank you for coming here!!!

I am very depressed tonight. I want to see her get food and be able to drink something. I want her to gain some strength and not be so drugged up. My heart is breaking.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Night Star,

I am so glad to hear that your mom has improved so much.

She sounds like an amazing woman, just like you!

I am still here, even if I don't post much, I will keep sending positive thoughts, and prayers.

love,

bug

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
My Sister left a message on my phone from last night that I didn't read until this morning. Mom got a lot worse when I left and came home with my Brother. She was hallucinating and being insulting and that is NOT my Mom. I want to hear today if they will be putting that damned feeding tube in and what's going on. Leaving soon to see her.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Oh, Night Star! I hope she is doing better! I will say a prayer for the both of you!
It's good of you to be there for her. Please take care of the both of you!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star she has an Infection and fever. Likely urinary or staff from the hospital That is the telling sign with my old dad everytime he does that bebaviour.it takes a slight fever to start the hallucinations and mean words. Take her back to hospital😞

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

my Darlin's mom, when she was going through the final days of chemotherapy, said things that were totally contrary to her loving character. We knew it wasn't her talking.

I'll keep your Mom in my prayers, buddy. All best.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Zazz, Once Mom went to the hospital after having her stroke on Sunday she never left. She is dying and in the end of life care at the hospital. They are making her as comfortable as they can.

I was there for many hours today. She has slept the entire time. My Sister stayed and might even still be there. We all prayed that she would go quickly and peacefully, yet she lingers. I know she would love to be with my Dad who passed away 8 years ago. She is 92 and lived a very long life filled with so much love. I know it's her time, but I am devastated. I was with her every day, sometimes twice a day. I am so devastated and so lost. I don't know if she heard us, but we let her know it's ok to go and be with Dad now. Been crying on and off all day and night.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Mom passed away in the early hours of morning. She is finally at peace and with my Father now. I am devastated, but glad that she is finally at peace. She earned her wings a long time ago.

edit on 23-10-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Oh, honey, I'm so sorry to hear this.
I was with my dad for his last few days as well. The grief, for me, was excruciating, crippling - like tsunamis of misery that shake you to your core followed by episodes of silent weeping - tears streaming like open spigots. Let it out, though, and take good care of yourself. Each of us grieves in different ways.

I'll be thinking of you. Try to let it wash through you as much as you can, knowing it will come and go. It's been five years now, and I still miss him, but don't weep very often anymore.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I'm so sorry to hear this Night Star, but happy at least that she is back with your father. They look like a beautiful couple, thank you for introducing them to us.
I hope you're doing ok, and remembering to sleep and eat. There are no words to make you feel better right now, just take care and take each day slowly.

With love, B x

edit on 23-10-2015 by beansidhe because: extra

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

It's a blessing and a relief that your Mum was spared so much suffering by going as quickly as she did, but you've got a hard road ahead of you.

The only thing I found that helped me to grieve was to write down all my feelings - just get them Out. The last time I was grieving I posted what I wrote on here and, somehow, that seemed to help get it Out just that good bit further.

I sincerely hope that helps.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Awww honey Im so sorry !!! Teared up reading that she is passed.

Love never dies.

We are all here giving you a big global e-hug.

Much love to you and your wonderful family.

Zazz

💐

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join