It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Nato warns Russia to cease strikes immediatly

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
And why did we ask Russia to stop their bombing and ground campaign? Because only USA and Israel are allowed to bomb hospitals and get away with it!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: lamplighters
Nato demands Russia "immediately cease" attacks on Syria's opposition & civilians

It is stil breaking news
this was a demand for immediate cease.
They sound pretty serious about this, yikes

www.bbc.co.uk...

When Russia is in danger of wiping ISIS off the map in a matter of days - weeks..it's little wonder the USA (NATO...Riiiight) is upset that it's very own pet terrorist army is being wiped out by Russia, and rather quickly that Russia is in danger of showing the so-called airstrikes from the USA is deliberately allowing ISIS to continue to enter Syria and expand it's stranglehold in the region. Either that, or the US military is a bunch of totally inept and ineffectual weaklings...and we all know that isn't the case, so what else...have the US suddenly forgotten how to fight?

Obviously, fighting a perpetual 'war on terror', even if the enemy is one you create yourself, to keep the war spending flowing is for some, an attractive proposition...not so attractive is a country like Russia, coming in and kicking the hell out of the USA terrorist baby.

Oh i agree they are serious...that happens when the Russians show them up.
edit on 5-10-2015 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: grandmakdw

It's indeed no question of partisan politics here, just an often partisan source.

There is still a point that hasn't been discussed, it is the fact that those 'moderate rebels' supposedly represent a mandatory element in order to guarantee a democratic transition for Syria.
Could we then have a political representative of some sort ?
Someone who could 'incarnate' this democratic transition ?

Who is in charge among those guys but yet another set of local hardcore Sunni/Wahhabi imams giving their orders through their Friday speeches ?
The US should be lucid enough to take the right lessons from its previous ME failures.

Sadly, in this case the current administration
and the current military commanders
are incapable of learning lessons from
their failures.

They are too intent on being politically correct
and too arrogant and myopic
to even see that they
have failed miserably in the ME.

It is time to leave the ME
instead of thinking they are making
things better, but instead making things worse.

We fire employees who constantly
screw the company and make them leave.

We get rid of termites who damage
structures, we don't expect them to
change their old ways.

Time for the US to admit total defeat
and go home and leave the ME to
the people in the region, instead
of continuing to damage the region
so badly it may take eons to recover.

In this particular instance the US
is the termite eating away at the
Middle East, gorging and thinking
it is improving the habitat for
themselves, time for the termites
to leave and let Russia fumigate
the area.

Then let the ME rebuild itself
without the Nanny US
the self aggrandizing US
the buttinski US
interfering and reestablishing
their termite colony.

edit on 1Mon, 05 Oct 2015 13:35:20 -0500pm100510pmk051 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Oh yeah 1960s were so retro I wonder what kinds of super earth shattering bombs are going to be unleashed if WW3 starts.

Who on earth thinks its a good idea to actually go to war with a the guys who are in space and just happen to make the bomb that destroys hundreds of miles of land in a single shot over 6 decades ago, thier modern secret stuff would scare school kids more than all the nuclear cold war crap we all had to watch.

Lewis Black keeps it real when describing how the powers that be used to tell us we should duck and cover in case of a Russian nuclear attack! LOL duck and cover more like melt and disintergrate!

Remember all the nuke scenes from the movies we may be living them soon! Thanks Obama!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
LOL.

Geez NATO is not going to do a damn thing to Russia and WE ALL KNOW it.

NATO ain't what it once was.

Neither is the UN.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

"the extreme danger of such irresponsible behaviour"

www.bbc.com...

Oh, the irony. Priceless!

Turkey? Warns Russia not to drop bombs on the PKK... erm... IS. Sorry, Freudian slip.

Wait... what?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

If true, maybe this could be a sign of hope :

Moscow and Washington work together to restructure international relations

While the Atlantist media seem to be falling sick, infected by a sudden attack of the anti-Russian fever, Thierry Meyssan interprets Moscow’s military action in Syria as the first step towards a complete revision of international relations. In his opinion, the important question is not so much whether Russia will save the Syrian Arab Republic from the jihadists, but whether Russia’s army could partially replace the US army in the region in order to guarantee security. Basing his interpretation on an internal document from the Security Council, he affirms that Vladimir Putin and Barack Obama are acting together against the US liberal hawks and neo-conservatives.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I say F### NATO !

Did Russia make demands when Mercuh and NATO were invading and destroying countries in the middle east ?

Its pathetic when NATO is going to side with Isreal ehem I mean ISIS.

I can honestly say Russia is the better Dog in this fight. Russia will bitch smack the taste out of NATO's mouth if they even think about retaliating.

edit on 5-10-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hmm... Something tells me that immediate action needs to take place to remedy this adrupt change in plans caused by Russia's well played move.

Some kind of big explosion in Syria by the "rebels" or something. Maybe Assad is taken out "unexpectedly".

Or if this seems impossible then we're going to need a BIG media distraction.
Some kind of horrible something to take our focus off of this news and to take our focus off of the unbelievable story that spins off from how we deal with Russia and Syria.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
Hmm... Something tells me that immediate action needs to take place to remedy this adrupt change in plans caused by Russia's well played move.

Some kind of big explosion in Syria by the "rebels" or something. Maybe Assad is taken out "unexpectedly".

Or if this seems impossible then we're going to need a BIG media distraction.
Some kind of horrible something to take our focus off of this news and to take our focus off of the unbelievable story that spins off from how we deal with Russia and Syria.

Be Very careful of what you wish for. But yes, I wouldn't be surprised though.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
NATO and the US is only use to attacking weak crazy religious fanatics who are deluded that God protects them.

They can’t even beat the raggedy Taliban

A REAL Army, the Russian army, Korea, or the Chinese would annihilate the US who are only use to fighting weak countries like Granada, Panama, and the Arabs who haven’t won a war since Saladin in the 13th century( though Saladin wasn't even an Arab he was a Kurd!)
The Arab glory is finished

And so is American glory

Remember Vietnam

In Syria let America f___ around

The Russians have Syrian troops...Hezbollah….Iranian troops that soon will go on the offensive against their dirty little terrorists

Russians couldn't beat the raggedy Afghans either. And they hang on to places like Chechnya by a thread, but that won't last forever.

No one should underestimate insurgents fighting in their homelands. In the age of modern warfare, persistent insurgencies are impossible to completely subdue.

Personally, I think it's a good thing. It's the only way these small countries can resist globalization, and they do well enough.
edit on 5-10-2015 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

I find it interesting how much poop Putin gets. I personally don't think the guy's all that bad

There is a little country called Ukraine that would prove otherwise.

My belief on the matter, he's doing what he and his advisors believe is right.

My question would be why did it take so long before they decided it was time to act?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

Russians couldn't beat the raggedy Afghans either. And they hang on to places like Chechnya by a thread, but that won't last forever.

Especially now that they are using airstikes against jihadists other than ISIS.

No one should underestimate insurgents fighting in their homelands.

Viet Nam, and Afghanistan are proof of that.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Come on guys. Sheesh.

Now suddenly everyone's like "Oh look, U.S. is mad they're losing their asset". As if this was really the Ah-Ha moment. .....good grief.

You know when it was obvious to me?

The day the world stopped speaking Al Qeada and the very very next day ISIS is being spoken of like they've been long established. Equipped with a history of Al Jababhob on a stick and than merging with Un'free'ndly (lives close to) Syrian (rag tag) Army.

I remember saying right here on ATS, "WTF" guys you really believe this horse#? I googled them and searched every single article and nothing that didn't go back a few months. Those were likely plants to establish a historical timeline.

ISIS - LMFAO ...right. Toyota driving, homosexual killing, real estate having, oil baron making, video producer and head chopper extraordinare, out of #ing no where.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Come on guys. Sheesh.

Now suddenly everyone's like "Oh look, U.S. is mad they're losing their asset". As if this was really the Ah-Ha moment. .....good grief.

You know when it was obvious to me?

The day the world stopped speaking Al Qeada and the very very next day ISIS is being spoken of like they've been long established. Equipped with a history of Al Jababhob on a stick and than merging with Un'free'ndly (lives close to) Syrian (rag tag) Army.

I remember saying right here on ATS, "WTF" guys you really believe this horse#? I googled them and searched every single article and nothing that didn't go back a few months. Those were likely plants to establish a historical timeline.

ISIS - LMFAO ...right. Toyota driving, homosexual killing, real estate having, oil baron making, video producer and head chopper extraordinare, out of #ing no where.

But, they took our Muslim youth and turned them all into Jihadists.

It's possibly bigger than anything we can imagine and I don't mean ISIS, but what's behind them.

kix

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Let me correct your post:

Don't attack ISIS, because ISIS is the NATO.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kix
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Let me correct your post:

Don't attack ISIS, because ISIS is the NATO.

I'm thinking the same thing, because we created ISIS to overthrow Assad.

By the way is that Kix, as in "don't tell me no, tell me yeah, yeah, yeah?"

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I see what you're saying and don't argue your point at all.

I'm just saying, i personally do not think he is as bad as we are led to believe.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

I'm just saying, i personally do not think he is as bad as we are led to believe.

I understand that, but when you see the track record for him a whole different view comes out about him.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join