It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Breaking! Nato warns Russia to cease strikes immediatly

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:13 PM
a reply to: Willtell

I think we all know who set ISIS up,Leon Panetta said you were in for a 30 year war against them,they were going to let these scum loose for decades and collect billions to pretend to fight them,well Putin has decided thats a SCAM thats intolerable.All I can say is go Putin.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:16 PM

originally posted by: crazyewok
So the ISIS are starting the break at the seams and the USA and NATO get pissy. I never subscribed to the ISIS being CIA but something here smells rotten.

Meanwhile in Afghanistan NATO are bombing hospitals......

Russia is not bombing ISIS positions, they are bombing the FSA who are the closest to taking over the country. The idiots in D.C. are supporting the FSA rebels while bombing ISIS. Russia is doing exactly what they do not want them to do and D.C. will try stop Russia covertly. All this is going to explode into the Gog-Magog war very quick when Russian troops move in to fight. Israel will not be cool with that.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:18 PM
a reply to: introvert

I agree, that comment was BS.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:20 PM

originally posted by: sycomix
a reply to: lamplighters

If anyone thinks for a second Putin gives a crap about accidental casualties they must be high... he is former KGB and has been killing for so long he would not so much as blink about it. Besides our pansy and chief won't do anything about his radical buddies anyway. I say hit em a few more time Putin, hell use bigger bombs.

Ohh and if you didn't want your CIA assets dead, they shouldn't be there.

You forget how much Obama loves those terrorist. They are his family, Muslim supporting Muslims. Just watch the FSA get a few hundred Stingers shipped into them. Russia would freak out if that happens again. They would lose their SU-24s before they could switch to high altitude bombing, if the Russians can even do that accurately.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:25 PM

originally posted by: onthedownlow

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: introvert

Or else what? What will NATO do if Russia doesn't comply?

I was thinking the same thing. What's NATO gonna do about it? Threaten them? Threaten them again? Get really mad and threaten them a third time? "Dog-gone-it Putin. We really mean it this time."

NATO aint gonna do nothin but Bi### and moan because they cant do anything about it unless they want to be bombed into the stone age by Russia which its looking like a few countries are about to be.

Heres a newsflash as soon as someone bombs Russia Russia is gonna bomb everyone, and that means game over dudes no country will be safe.

An example Russia gets into a war with the a country like Jordan, then Jordan somehow gets a nuke and nukes Russia, they arent just going to hit Jordan, its gonna be bye bye prom, starbucks, and barnes and nobles. Because they will bomb the USA and the European Union too.

If nuclear tensions are as high as you suggest, that is the reason NATO will get involves. I do not believe that we would see a full launch of 10000+ missiles, everyone would lose. I think that we will see theaters of war open on multiple fronts in Asia and Europe and possibly south America. As an American, I am seriously concerned that the US president might leave our European allies to go it alone, Obama is a wildcard. Russia, china, Iran and India could overrun much of Europe and Asia in a very short time. These are scary times, but in my opinion, WWIII would see less than ten nuclear devices detonated.

Europe can handle themselves just fine. When they realize they cant talk their way out of a fight. England and France have nukes and some others have U.S. nukes on lease. IE: Germany and a few others for their fighter bombers. The B-61 to be exact.

Nukes will only fly when Israel is threatened by Russia.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:28 PM

Russia has openly acknowledged sending warplanes and other military equipment to bolster Mr. Assad. Although President Vladimir V. Putin has ruled out sending ground forces to Syria, a senior Kremlin defense official told Russian news agencies on Monday that military veterans who had fought in eastern Ukraine were likely to start showing up as “volunteer” ground forces in Syria. The statement by the official, Adm. Vladimir Komoyedov, head of the armed forces committee in Russia’s Parliament, asserted that such volunteers “cannot be stopped.” news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Its about to get all kinds of real in the hood.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:37 PM

Oh yeah 1960s were so retro I wonder what kinds of super earth shattering bombs are going to be unleashed if WW3 starts.

Who on earth thinks its a good idea to actually go to war with a the guys who are in space and just happen to make the bomb that destroys hundreds of miles of land in a single shot over 6 decades ago, thier modern secret stuff would scare school kids more than all the nuclear cold war crap we all had to watch.

Lewis Black keeps it real when describing how the powers that be used to tell us we should duck and cover in case of a Russian nuclear attack! LOL duck and cover more like melt and disintergrate!

Remember all the nuke scenes from the movies we may be living them soon! Thanks Obama!

Just the fireball from Tzar bomba was 20 miles across......that will just wipe any city on earth clean off the map.

It would all be radioactive glass.

And the in rush of air as it cooled and rose....followed by hundreds of miles per hour winds.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:01 PM
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

f Russia nukes Washington we are just gonna take it or attempt to flatten thier entire military. I think the latter would be the most effecient

Sadly no! Those missiles are aimed primarily at population centers, ie, cities.

That is where your glorious military leaders will shine!

A Nuclear War kills civilians, they are the Target!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:33 PM
The only thing we have to worry about is that other than Trump, Rand Paul, on the GOP side any other of those who might get in might start WWIII….And on the Democratic side only Bernie is reliable, Hillary is a neoliberal and neocon danger to humanity and Biden is a admitted Zionist so after Obama the next president I hope will either be Bernie or Trump or we may be near a WWIII with any of those other machine politicians.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:02 PM

originally posted by: lamplighters
Nato demands Russia "immediately cease" attacks on Syria's opposition & civilians

It is stil breaking news
this was a demand for immediate cease.
They sound pretty serious about this, yikes

NATO never told the U.S.A. to "immediatey cease" attack on Afghanistan and Iraq? Or now in Syria.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:22 PM
What is Hilarious is the BBC openly admitted it controls NATO.

Do the BBC really believe Russia the Nation is listening to BBC News?

A little bit full of themselves if you ask me.

Then again psychopaths usually are pretty self centered.

BBC Paedophiles

"The strike may have resulted in collateral damage to a nearby medical facility."

"The bombing continued for more than 30 minutes after US and Afghan officials were informed of the proximity to the hospital, the charity tweeted."

"A spokesman for US forces in Afghanistan, Col Brian Tribus, said: "US forces conducted an air strike in Kunduz city at 02:15 (local time)... against individuals threatening the force."

"Taliban selfies: The militants posing for pictures as they seized the city"

"Local people said that helicopters were firing at the hospital, he reports."

"Taliban were in or around the hospital overnight, it said."

"A Taliban spokesman said none of their fighters were at the hospital at the time of the bombing."

"The US-led Nato combat mission in Afghanistan ended in December 2014, but Nato forces remain for training purposes."

edit on 5-10-2015 by Gestas because: WTF LIARS

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:02 AM

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I think it's more a case of stop bombing the Free Syrian Army , we need them.
Russia is hitting both as it serves their purpose.

All sides in this conflict, including the FSA, Al Nurse, ISIS and Assad are all serial killers. In a perfect world they would have managed to kill each other simultaneously. Things have spiraled so far down, it's probably best to just clean house and go back to the former status quo. They are all monsters it's just a matter of picking the least monstrous to survive.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:54 AM
So it would seem that most of the ideas that Obama is getting from his advisers are half baked or what is commonly known as BS. Meaning it wont work and runs the risk making the world into a place we all consider Fu#### Up Beyond All Recognition or FUBAR!

Barack Obama Tired of 'Half-Baked' Ideas on Syria Strategy

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:41 AM
The former UK Ambassador to Syria seems right on the spot...

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:18 AM

originally posted by: seaswine
I find it interesting how much poop Putin gets. I personally don't think the guy's all that bad. MSM says otherwise, and until I was old enough to start forming opinions outside of what "they" tell me to be true, I felt bad for "hating that commie bassturd". My belief on the matter, he's doing what he and his advisors believe is right. Whether it is or isn't is of no consequence. What we do have to remember however is..... how often does America "do what's right" and gets no opposition?

Double freakin standard bro..

He gets crap because he's making the empty suit look bad. Yeah, Obama talks real tough and has that phone and pen, but Putin has basically told him to F off. He's doing what Obama PROMISED he would do several times. The reason the US is missing their targets is because they are told to bomb whatever is in the best interests of the corporations running the military industrial complex.

Yeah, this country has absolutely zero leadership.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:19 AM
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Funny, coming from a guy who spent most of his HS and college days full baked. Choom brothers rule!

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:39 AM
Putin is a ruthless cold blooded killer.

But the ME is also full of ruthless cold blooded killers.

I would put putin chance of establishing order in Syria a hell of a lot higher than NATO because of that.

And lets be honnest NATO has no intention of establishing order anyway.
edit on 6-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:20 AM
That's a total misrepresentation of the article in the heading. Not once in the article is the word 'demand' used. Urged, yes, but no demand. Pretty big difference in meaning.
a reply to: lamplighters

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:36 AM

So it would seem that most of the ideas that Obama is getting from his advisers are half baked or what is commonly known as BS. Meaning it wont work and runs the risk making the world into a place we all consider Fu#### Up Beyond All Recognition or FUBAR!

Barack Obama Tired of 'Half-Baked' Ideas on Syria Strategy

First time i have ever liked Obama. I enjoyed that video.

However he is still the same dufus who called ISIS J V

And is more concerned with making friends out of Iran than Bibi. So on a whole i hate Obama, but it was great to actually see him speak some truth for once

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:56 AM
Maybe they will divide Syria like they did Vietnam. Then each side can collaborate with their occupying armies, killing millions of their fellow countrymen for nothing.

Isn't endle$$ war grand?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>