It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Nato warns Russia to cease strikes immediatly

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I can understand your pessimism in all of this but I think Putin is a man of hope and probably willing to extend the olive branch because of that hope . I think China and a few others are in the same boat so hope is never a bad thing . The western MSM is running out of the ability to spin this in directions that don't contradict what they have been trying to sell us . Smart Bombs and Lazar guided missiles that make direct hits on hospitals can only be understood in so many terms .

If there is going to be a ww3 then Russia will decide where it starts and when . I can only assume what might be their first targets to get hit like the Americans did in Japan . have or try to have some hope though .

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Guess what scaremonger FOX news has to say about this :

Pentagon weighs using force to protect US-backed Syria rebels targeted by Russia

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lamplighters

If anyone thinks for a second Putin gives a crap about accidental casualties they must be high... he is former KGB and has been killing for so long he would not so much as blink about it. Besides our pansy and chief won't do anything about his radical buddies anyway. I say hit em a few more time Putin, hell use bigger bombs.

Ohh and if you didn't want your CIA assets dead, they shouldn't be there.
edit on 5-10-2015 by sycomix because: side note

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix
a reply to: lamplighters

If anyone thinks for a second Putin gives a crap about accidental casualties they must be high... he is former KGB and has been killing for so long he would not so much as blink about it. Besides our pansy and chief won't do anything about his radical buddies anyway. I say hit em a few more time Putin, hell use bigger bombs.

Ohh and if you didn't want your CIA assets dead, they shouldn't be there.

He cares as much as the west when it comes to killing civilians. However, the west call it collateral damage, maybe Putin should start using this rhetoric?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I can understand your pessimism in all of this but I think Putin is a man of hope and probably willing to extend the olive branch because of that hope . I think China and a few others are in the same boat so hope is never a bad thing . The western MSM is running out of the ability to spin this in directions that don't contradict what they have been trying to sell us . Smart Bombs and Lazar guided missiles that make direct hits on hospitals can only be understood in so many terms .

If there is going to be a ww3 then Russia will decide where it starts and when . I can only assume what might be their first targets to get hit like the Americans did in Japan . have or try to have some hope though .

I think we are looking at regime change with quite a few countries in the middle east one way or another.

The same goes for Europe, Asia, and North Americas regime change will keep happening until one side wins.

What we have is a world of competition and in such a world contentment of live and let live doesnt exist, the polorization of us and them will eventually be just us there will be no more them, because we will be the winners or losers for better or worse.

I do wish we lived in a world where we could have worked with each other rather than against, it will be for our children to do because we have failed to accomplish that very simple task. . . . . Cooperate with each other towards a brighter future, not strive to topple each other and leave the world in darkened ruins.

I have hope, that eventually in time, the human spirit which I feel is a divine thing will be triumphant in peace and prosperity for all not just some. In that future time we will accomplish maricles that are far beyond our imaginations.
edit on 5-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: introvert

Or else what? What will NATO do if Russia doesn't comply?

I was thinking the same thing. What's NATO gonna do about it? Threaten them? Threaten them again? Get really mad and threaten them a third time? "Dog-gone-it Putin. We really mean it this time."

NATO aint gonna do nothin but Bi### and moan because they cant do anything about it unless they want to be bombed into the stone age by Russia which its looking like a few countries are about to be.

Heres a newsflash as soon as someone bombs Russia Russia is gonna bomb everyone, and that means game over dudes no country will be safe.

An example Russia gets into a war with the a country like Jordan, then Jordan somehow gets a nuke and nukes Russia, they arent just going to hit Jordan, its gonna be bye bye prom, starbucks, and barnes and nobles. Because they will bomb the USA and the European Union too.

If nuclear tensions are as high as you suggest, that is the reason NATO will get involves. I do not believe that we would see a full launch of 10000+ missiles, everyone would lose. I think that we will see theaters of war open on multiple fronts in Asia and Europe and possibly south America. As an American, I am seriously concerned that the US president might leave our European allies to go it alone, Obama is a wildcard. Russia, china, Iran and India could overrun much of Europe and Asia in a very short time. These are scary times, but in my opinion, WWIII would see less than ten nuclear devices detonated.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
To WARN would imply consequences. NATO aint gona Warn Putin about nothing.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Guess what scaremonger FOX news has to say about this :

Pentagon weighs using force to protect US-backed Syria rebels targeted by Russia

Believe it or not, I'm a conservative.

But this goes beyond partisan politics.

The US needs to get out and stay out.

Russia is only protecting it's own continent.

Russia has been more effective against ISIS in a week
then the US has been in 12 years

NATO needs to mind its own business until
it is ready to fight ISIS in a real and meaningful
way, which to date it has not.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
I have to ask,but what happens is Putin is assasinated? WOuld the russians care? im sure their generals might see it a sa great chance to retake control of their homeland. NExt time Putin goes to a UN meeting have a few Russian mafia hitmen whack him. Boom plausible deniability and Putin gone in one fell swoop.

This is definitely a case of preferring the devil you know...

If you go through all of the Russian party profiles, they all have one thing in common. Creating a multi-polar global community. So, do you want the chess master, the warmonger, or the 'nationalist' (yup, Nazi) trying to make that happen?

One of them, at least, has the option for a peaceful goal attainment.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

India would have its hands full with Pakistan and woudnt be running over anything if SHTF. CHina is landlocked except for its rinky dink navy and would only be a defensive fighter. This would be th eperfect excuse to break out the US wonder weapons and truly show the world why they should fear them. Literally turning off their nuclear weapons before being fired would have them dropping so many bricks it be hilarious.

The downside to that is a few day slater when they get them back up and running(that is if the battles not already over due to decapitation strikes)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: introvert

Or else what? What will NATO do if Russia doesn't comply?

I was thinking the same thing. What's NATO gonna do about it? Threaten them? Threaten them again? Get really mad and threaten them a third time? "Dog-gone-it Putin. We really mean it this time."

NATO aint gonna do nothin but Bi### and moan because they cant do anything about it unless they want to be bombed into the stone age by Russia which its looking like a few countries are about to be.

Heres a newsflash as soon as someone bombs Russia Russia is gonna bomb everyone, and that means game over dudes no country will be safe.

An example Russia gets into a war with the a country like Jordan, then Jordan somehow gets a nuke and nukes Russia, they arent just going to hit Jordan, its gonna be bye bye prom, starbucks, and barnes and nobles. Because they will bomb the USA and the European Union too.

If nuclear tensions are as high as you suggest, that is the reason NATO will get involves. I do not believe that we would see a full launch of 10000+ missiles, everyone would lose. I think that we will see theaters of war open on multiple fronts in Asia and Europe and possibly south America. As an American, I am seriously concerned that the US president might leave our European allies to go it alone, Obama is a wildcard. Russia, china, Iran and India could overrun much of Europe and Asia in a very short time. These are scary times, but in my opinion, WWIII would see less than ten nuclear devices detonated.

10 NUKES surley you jest you think if Russia nukes Washington we are just gonna take it or attempt to flatten thier entire military. I think the latter would be the most effecient, 10 nukes wont get the job done only an all out nuclear war will end the war, 10 nukes will perpetuate it.

Just think we have 50 states so they will lob at least one at every military base in the us, we are looking at least 500 stealth missle indestructable nukes headed for the USA alone, how many will we be able to stop? Zero, because we cant stop Russias nuclear weapons and we know it. We on the other hand have pretty much the same abilities as they do and can shoot 500 nukes at them rendering thier military useless.

Now multiply this scenario and involve Europe and Asia with nukes flying to and from them as well. Its mass devastation the likes of which we cant even imagine. I wouldnt be suprised if we ignighted the atmosphere with all the fission going on, not to mention the doomsday devices/cybernet AI's our respective militaries have that will keep fighting the war long after every human has long been dead.

Its a bad choice amongst a host of good choices the world is about to go through some serious purging if there is a nuclear war and it aint gonna be no 10 nukes, there will be tens of thousands going off.

I suggest moving to a country with no nukes far from superpower nations to somewhere like Africa, no one will nuke them they arent a threat to anyone.

Problem is an eye for an eye will leave everyone blind

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Wonder on what criteria NATO is bombing the ISIS, on which bodies resolution. That is a violation of Syrian and Iraqi airspace if speaking on the purely legal sense.

Atleast Russians are doing so on the invitation and request of Syrian government.

Since NATO started bombing the ISIS the fanatic group has gained territory and resources under its control. Most of the FSA, AQ, Nusra types are one ideology but fighting under different flags which ultimately rejoin under ISIS.

Wonder why the Gulf states like Saudi, Qatar, UAE, which are supplying weapons to FSA types..............not accepting the Syrian refugees and having them go to Europe?

The danger that ISIS thinking presents to the Human race and its free progression is on the same lines of Nazis and Aggressive Commies. Not only ISIS should be destroyed but that has to be done with urgency.............even if it requires ground troops from coalition of nations.
edit on 5-10-2015 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I really can't take NATO seriously now.

This is a joke. A bad one.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Actually id THANK THE RUSSIANS for getting rid of DC and leave it at that. COntrol goes back to the individual states and we pay russia a thank you lump sum of cash and agree to let them do what they want in europe as long as they leave us alone on this side of the pond.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

It's indeed no question of partisan politics here, just an often partisan source.

There is still a point that hasn't been discussed, it is the fact that those 'moderate rebels' supposedly represent a mandatory element in order to guarantee a democratic transition for Syria.
Could we then have a political representative of some sort ?
Someone who could 'incarnate' this democratic transition ?

Who is in charge among those guys but yet another set of local hardcore Sunni/Wahhabi imams giving their orders through their Friday speeches ?
The US should be lucid enough to take the right lessons from its previous ME failures.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No, that's what happens when polititicians send the military to war, and continue to interfere. If The idiots in congress and the whitehouse had kept politics out of Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq, and let the military do what they need to do, the way they know it needed to be done, what's now taken 12 years and going would've taken 2 years max.

No, don't blame the military. Blame politicians who send them to war and don't keep the hell out of it while they wage it.

If for some reason we get into a scrape with Russia, politicians had better realize it can't be done halfway.

edit on 10/5/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/5/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Actually id THANK THE RUSSIANS for getting rid of DC and leave it at that. COntrol goes back to the individual states and we pay russia a thank you lump sum of cash and agree to let them do what they want in europe as long as they leave us alone on this side of the pond.

Going by your logic Russians will have to also get rid of Detriot, New Orleans, Atlanta, Chicago, LA and few others................guess too many blacks live there! won't you agree?

Your types are the greatest danger to the US and its progress. This in turn hurts the whole human race and props up organizations like ISIS.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hi All,

Has Anyone seen the new global incident map website with a NEW addition IRAN CONFLICT they are jumping the gun a bit ?? Or they know something we don't. thoughts.....

This was copied hastily and grammatically incorrect but it is 1st person real intell.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-10-2015 by GnosticMountain because: added content

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

Going by your logic Russians will have to also get rid of Detriot, New Orleans, Atlanta, Chicago, LA and few others................guess too many blacks live there! won't you agree?

Your types are the greatest danger to the US and its progress. This in turn hurts the whole human race and props up organizations like ISIS.

All of those other cities you mentioned are not full of poloticians though. its a waste of Ammo. I didnt mention anything at all about blacks did i? We all have copies of th e constitution and just because washington DC would be gone we still would have rule of law. Stop trying to imply something that was not implied.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Well I sure have a bad feeling.
Been great to know you all maybe I will bump into you all in the nuclear wasteland.

Haha! That made me laugh. Well if we do BM I have a great recipe for Frick-a-seed Cockroach

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join