It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video. man arrested and choked for saying f### the police

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: alienjuggalo

DAMN! Not only was the cop choking the handcuffed kid, but at 1:37, the poor kid GETS TAZED as well!

Worry about what happens in Canuckistan (Canada) and stop reveling in anarchy in the U.S.A. If this guy was in front of your house screaming you would be the first to call the mounties.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You may speak any way you wish. You may still do so while making a complete ass of your self in public. You still have the right to speech even if it disturbs people around you. That however is another can of worms.

I myself am only here to discuss the fact that the cop lost his patience and did lash out unjustly at this kid.

Edit: Ahh you changed your avatar. Didnt look at who I was responding to.
Howdy Neighbor

So are you saying that if I committed disorderly conduct that it waves my right to free speech?
edit on 8/23/2015 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harvin

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

originally posted by: tom.farnhill
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
i am not saying the cop was in the right , but lets face it he would have got a lot worse if he had spoken like that to some bikers or a group of gang members .

Looks like public intoxication is at issue here and also, as stated prior to arrest, walking aimlessly in traffic and also creating a public disturbance.

LOL so in other words TALKING..

It was more than that and you know it. The problem with these videos is when the recording starts so we don't get a clear picture of the whole incident. They appeal to the emotions of people who are prone to be emotional, could be many reasons for this. Some are criminals themselves, some are angry because they got a parking ticket, some just dont have the mental acuity to weigh all the facts.

If you think that was acting normal and "talking" then nothing i post here will help you.

that is always the same damm excuse.

Because it is true. I am not into agendas, dont like being lied to, dont like being played etc. and the circumstances dont really matter. Is it (the videos where we only get a few seconds when action is taken) dishonest? Of course it is, so if you are content in being an imbecile then that is fine, unless there is an agenda and like i said not really into that either.

But you are just assuming there is so much more to it . If you have any evidence of something prior to this then by all means present it to us.

But you know what they say about ass uming.
edit on 23-8-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tom.farnhill
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
i am not saying the cop was in the right , but lets face it he would have got a lot worse if he had spoken like that to some bikers or a group of gang members .

Looks like public intoxication is at issue here and also, as stated prior to arrest, walking aimlessly in traffic and also creating a public disturbance.

LOL so in other words TALKING..

It was more than that and you know it. The problem with these videos is when the recording starts so we don't get a clear picture of the whole incident. They appeal to the emotions of people who are prone to be emotional, could be many reasons for this. Some are criminals themselves, some are angry because they got a parking ticket, some just dont have the mental acuity to weigh all the facts.

If you think that was acting normal and "talking" then nothing i post here will help you.

that is always the same damm excuse.

Because it is true. I am not into agendas, dont like being lied to, dont like being played etc. and the circumstances dont really matter. Is it (the videos where we only get a few seconds when action is taken) dishonest? Of course it is, so if you are content in being an imbecile then that is fine, unless there is an agenda and like i said not really into that either.

But you are just assuming there is so much more to it . If you have any evidence of something prior to this the by all means present it to us.

But you know what they sat about ass uming.

Looking at his behaviour in a few seconds and i can tell you this is not normal behaviour so YES i will assume that this is just more creative editing. All these videos are the same, it begins when the police take action in a situation where a person is not acting normal. So what do the police do? They do their job. Take the nuisance off the street and let the people who live there live in peace. Thats all. And like i said let him come off like that to a few home boys and they would be picking him up with a shovel.

But yes, we only see that few seconds so to me is like i am being fondled.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Harvin

ooking at his behaviour in a few seconds and i can tell

Really all I needed to read to know your AGENDA.. So no evidence? Just assumptions?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
first of all you can tell that even though the kids ignorant and annoying that cop with the black shirt is a do nothing worthless punk ass. period full stop end of story. you can tell by his body language and by the absent look in his eyes that relays just how dumb this animal is. he's provoking people. which is illegal. the citizens had a very, very good point about the provocative behavior of the police in this instance.

the police in that video just did everything in their power to make themselves look like scummy people to those citizens. good luck getting anyone in the community to respect you or give a damn about you anymore. good job. you're really experts on how to interact with the public.

then there the old fart of a cop walking into people with his night stick and saying stay away from me. are kidding me. your assaulting people by walking into them and prodding them in the leg while saying stay away from me at the same time. you're the idiot assaulting them and its on camera stupid.

most lawyers would take this case pro bono cause its such a slam dunk. if the kid does get a lawyer that city and the cops involved are getting sued and there's no way out for them.

the kid, the other kid threatened with arrest and every single bystander has a cases against these idiot cops. the witnesses are clearly in duress and traumatized by the actions of the cops.

i would get a lawyer and have the Ikawyer take this to a state level right over the local authorities and slam the police department as they rightful should in this case. you can't go around assaukting and harrassing citizens while crapping on your oath and the us constitution.

as for the two thumbs pressed into the kids hyoid bone. pretty sure that's illegal and potentially leathal. have lawyers go after him till he moves to another state to get away from it all.. then when he does do a skip trace on him and start right back up again until he's depositioned half to death then slam him with both legal charges and a lawsuit.

seriously those cops made every other cop in the nation look like dirtbags by their actions and that's not ok either. other cops should shame these idiot cops until they leave town. too bad most cops (read nearly all)see cops do illegal stuff all the time and don't arrest them or even report it. that majes them accessories after the fact. have the lawyer go after them for that too. finally sue the city for corruption.
edit on 23-8-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Harvin

ooking at his behaviour in a few seconds and i can tell

Really all I needed to read to know your AGENDA.. So no evidence? Just assumptions?

And what agenda is that?

The evidence is right there in a few seconds. The person was belligerent, seemed to me to be intoxicated, was walking in traffic, yelling at people, being confrontational and causingcontributing to a public disturbance. I dont know you, maybe this is normal to you.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Gothmog

But that shouldn't be the case, you shouldn't just have to go along with an arrest like that.

You and I both know that . But , in the real world , thats the way it works.Would it not be great if at the very start the police officer would have stated that this is disorderly conduct and they had an actual peaceful discussion? Maybe that thought is just my old liberal hippie coming back to me.It does every now and then.....PEACE
edit on 23-8-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Watch the video again. When the police officers start to put him in the car is when the resist happens.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta
He resisted at the point he was being put in the officer's vehicle. The arrest does not end until you are in a jail cell.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: shaneslaughta
He resisted at the point he was being put in the officer's vehicle. The arrest does not end until you are in a jail cell.

I thought it ended when you are released from jail.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
No , the arrest procedure does not end until you are booked and placed in jail . However , it can be that you are booked and released under your own reconnaissance . Depending on the crime.

edit on 23-8-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Great video! Looks like these cops parading around in plain clothes acting all superior holding their cameras taking videos and defiantly intimating everyone that is walking around.

Cops, look what I can do! I can video all of you and you cannot video me! I am special, I am superior, I can do as I please.

These cops are the problem, they need to leave people alone. This is what the police want, they want people to hate them.

Yes folks, we are in a police state. These cops prove they are cowards and cant handle being called a few names. What a bunch of morons.
edit on 23-8-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: butcherguy
No , the arrest procedure does not end until you are booked and placed in jail . However , it can be that you are booked and released under your own reconnaissance . Depending on the crime.

The legal definition says this:

Arrest Definition: The detainment or restraint of a person or thing for the purposes of determining legal rights as regards a thing, or suspicion of criminal activity as regards a person. 

Duhaime.org
I realize that this will be viewed as semantics, but I believe that you are under arrest until you have a hearing or arraignment, at which time you might be released due to lack of evidence, released on bail, released on your own recognizance, released on another person's recognizance or held for trial without bail.

Or how about this... you are arrested and taken to jail. You are in a cell shaking the bars and a jailer comes to see what is up.
You ask the jailer... "Am I under arrest?"
What will their answer be?
edit on b000000312015-08-23T19:55:23-05:0007America/ChicagoSun, 23 Aug 2015 19:55:23 -0500700000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
That wasn't freedom of speech. That kid in the white shirt was clearly out of control. If that is how he acts to police, imagine how he would act to regular unarmed citizens....

Next time you want to exercise your freedom of speech to a cop, try saying something intelligent rather than screaming at the top of your lungs like raging psychopath.

He WAS disturbing the peace. Anyone else running down the street screaming would have been delt with the same because it is DISTURBING THE PEACE. What an idiot.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hknudzkknexnt

I'm sorry but who cares about this crap. Not even news worthy.

Just because you don't care doesn't mean others won't.

Why'd you even bother to comment? To stir up stuff?

Save your off-topic noncomment for somewhere someone might actually give a nice beer spit.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta
a reply to: Domo1

The only reason you place your hands around someone throat is to control them with fear of suffocation or to kill them.

Kid was cuffed and was pretty much harmless at that point. Cop had options like grabbing his shoulders or his arms.

He chose to strike at the throat to intimidate. Pansie

Agreed, mind you, I need to laugh at your pansy remark,
had the youngster said that though, he might well have been choked.
For the video I've no idea what the plain clothes were there for other than drugs or other crimes, but they sure look like police anyway, it's primaeval instinct. The G20/OWS people caught agent provocateur police,(not simply undercover watchers) time and time again, who actively upped the anti, while actively participating in criminal behaviour themselves in attempts to make criminals of peaceful protesters. That's the thing, here the youngster was stupid and the policeman even more stupid, the cameraman's video ends at some point, but should have been pursued right into the police station, just to make sure any incorrect arrest was continued correctly sort of!

edit on 23-8-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

(post by Harvin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join