It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video. man arrested and choked for saying f### the police

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Please get on topic.

Spelling mistakes and other members are not the topic of this thread.

Thanks.

(post by alienjuggalo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Harvin

edit on 23-8-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Well i don't know. In all honesty, those cops handled that mob of disrespectful antagonizing little #s quite well considering the circumstances. They didn't shoot the dog, walked rather calmly and kept their temperament under control. Can't say the same for the 90 pound weakling shooting his mouth off just asking for it. Just imagine having to deal with that everyday for nothing? I'm not being an apologist for the crappy cops out there, just man, some people just don't know when to shut up.

(post by Harvin removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Removing someone's freedom with hand cuffs and then attacking them. Since it's a police officier, attempted homicide is probably off the table. New line of work for this cop.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta
a reply to: starfoxxx

I say at the least because, you have to be harmed to claim assault. Bruises abrasions what have you. But you only have to claim to be scared to press harassment charges.

The injury doesn't matter. If you blow a bubble and it drifts over and hits a police officer they can and will charge you with assaulting a police officer. If it hits them on the skin rather than their uniform they'll claim an even bigger threat than that.

A cop putting their hands around the neck of a guy who is handcuffed is definitely assault.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

(post by Harvin removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

It looked like that to me at first, but I don't think he was trying to choke him. That's the easiest area to grab if you're trying to get someone in a car and they're not going. If he was choking him the guy wouldn't have been able to keep screaming, and he wouldn't have had to try very hard considering dude was handcuffed.

I don't know enough about the situation to say if the guy should have been arrested, but I'm thinking probably not.

Naw man, if you are putting someone in a car, you don't go for the throat unless you are in a position of abuse. You would instinctively go for shoulders or arms, and with room limited, one hand on a shoulder, one on the chest.

not both hands wrapped around your neck.

Lmao thats obviously that pig being a pig.. nothing more.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

a reply to: shaneslaughta

I call that baiting and entrapment.

It certainly isn't entrapment. I wouldn't call it baiting either, perhaps giving someone enough rope to hang themselves.

usually once a perp has left the scene, if you go after them and injure them, you are at fault. but if a cop goes after you and causes you to commit a crime, you're just a crim, being given enough rope...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

It's hard to yell if you're actually being choked.

Its obvious he is trying to choke him.. cmon.. It doesnt matter anyway because he should not be getting arrested period..

TRUMPED up charge of disorderly conduct, it'll get thrown out of court..
EXCEPT now they can say he was resisting arrest..
He should of just let them take him at that point instead of
feeding the trolls. He let them get to him which is what
they wanted...

Actually, it is NOT a trumped up charge.

What many people do not realize is "Disorderly Conduct" is a real charge- and just about anything you do can be considered "disorderly conduct" including something as simple as using "foul" language in public.

I am 42 years old now.

When I was 18 years old, I was arrested in Arkansas City, Kansas for the charge of "Disorderly Conduct- Using profane language in public" because I used the word "bulls**t" in the presence of a Police Officer as I was leaving a situation he demanded I walk away from- when I was the victim.

So in all reality- the charge is not false. It is not trumped up at all. This kid is guilty of "Disorderly Conduct". If those of you watching this video disagree with the charge and feel this is indeed BS- change the law. The problem is not a "trumped up charge", the problem is the laws we have that allow people to be arrested for victimless crimes.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MrWendal

I still also blame the police when they have the ability to pick and choose which laws to enforce on any given day based on their moods.

Hell...they even take hissy fits and stop enforcing all laws when something goes bad for them (NYC and Baltimore ).

Just to prove a point that they are needed.

Yes...they are needed but not in some of the ways we've been seeing lately....

On topic. All who say he wasn't being choked. Let someone put their hands around your neck and see what you call it.....

edit on 24-8-2015 by IslandOfMisfitToys because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It doesn't matter what law is broken that leads to arrest - police still do not get to choke someone for the LULZ or rage.

If an officer is not satisfied with the result being that he is placing someone in a cell then he should take up a job in some fight profession. The situation of adding in some brutality for good measure is wrong. It isn't every officer so some are not fit to be in the job.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
looks more like to me that the kids were trying to start some sh*t, i mean i dont agree with the cop putting his hands on him, but i can understand why he may have lost it when you have someone in your face yelling f**k pigs etc.....question is why were those kids there in the first place, why are they trying to provoke the cops, and then act up and yell victim when you push someone to their limit? i mean you dont keep poking a bear then cry when it bites you....

Theres a lot of animosity towards cops right now particularly from black folks, and theres no denying that there is provacation going on, they are pushing the police, the police just need to not lose their cool, but also the provacation needs to stop or people are going to keep getting hurt.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IslandOfMisfitToys

On topic. All who say he wasn't being choked. Let someone put their hands around your neck and see what you call it.....

Yes.
If any 'common citizen' did the same thing to a cop....
They would be charged with attempted murder of a cop.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

and this is how it will start people are angry over militarized police abuse,they're done and over it, all it will take is one small incident to blow up and get out of hand...too much tension.
we are on the precipice of civil war.
personally the cops should have more patience than what this cop had... sticks and stones and all that.
edit on 24-8-2015 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join