It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video. man arrested and choked for saying f### the police

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

DAMN! Not only was the cop choking the handcuffed kid, but at 1:37, the poor kid GETS TAZED as well!

edit on 23-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

the last thing we need is to have more people in prison for reasons that are not a direct physical threat to the public.

Maybe you should explain that to the cops..

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
It's hard to yell if you're actually being choked.

Actually it's not, it's the inhaling part that is difficult.

Try it out with mates.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Was it humans I saw in that video? Felt like I was hearing the ululations of chimpanzees.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx
Exactly my thoughts.If he would have just went along , he would have had a case. Now resisting arrest charges and no case

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

But that shouldn't be the case, you shouldn't just have to go along with an arrest like that.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Harvin

So you are for laws on speech? Good to know.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

originally posted by: Harvin

originally posted by: tom.farnhill
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
i am not saying the cop was in the right , but lets face it he would have got a lot worse if he had spoken like that to some bikers or a group of gang members .

Looks like public intoxication is at issue here and also, as stated prior to arrest, walking aimlessly in traffic and also creating a public disturbance.

LOL so in other words TALKING..

It was more than that and you know it. The problem with these videos is when the recording starts so we don't get a clear picture of the whole incident. They appeal to the emotions of people who are prone to be emotional, could be many reasons for this. Some are criminals themselves, some are angry because they got a parking ticket, some just dont have the mental acuity to weigh all the facts.

If you think that was acting normal and "talking" then nothing i post here will help you.

link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Exactly my thoughts.If he would have just went along , he would have had a case. Now resisting arrest charges and no case

He did not resist arrest.... HE was calm and cooperative when the cops arrested him, cuffed him and walked him to the car.

No doing exactly as the cops say is not resisting arrest, nor is making them force you into their car.

link   
a reply to: Gothmog

He was not being physical, he was cuffed. Its hard for me to say the officer grabbed his throat out of fear for his life. He has a case still.

More than likely what will end up happening is the cop will forgo the charges if the kid does not charge him with anything.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Harvin

So you are for laws on speech? Good to know.

I am against harassment, creating public nuisances when people want to live in peace etc. Yes.

Even still, seems to me the guy was intoxicated. Let him pull that attitude in the hood with the wrong person and he would be a chalk ouline.
edit on 23-8-2015 by Harvin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

i am not saying the cop was in the right , but lets face it he would have got a lot worse if he had spoken like that to some bikers or a group of gang members .

Looks like public intoxication is at issue here and also, as stated prior to arrest, walking aimlessly in traffic and also creating a public disturbance.

It was more than that and you know it. The problem with these videos is when the recording starts so we don't get a clear picture of the whole incident. They appeal to the emotions of people who are prone to be emotional, could be many reasons for this. Some are criminals themselves, some are angry because they got a parking ticket, some just dont have the mental acuity to weigh all the facts.

If you think that was acting normal and "talking" then nothing i post here will help you.

that is always the same damm excuse.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
f*** the police.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

He did not resist arrest.... HE was calm and cooperative when the cops arrested him, cuffed him and walked him to the car.

No doing exactly as the cops say is not resisting arrest, nor is making them force you into their car.

Not sure if there's case law stating it, but I'm fairly certain not cooperating at any point of the arrest process is resisting - so refusing to get into the car would likely still be resisting arrest.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

When people get arrested for talking. it is news worthy..

Except these guys weren't talking. They were screaming and hollering and causing a disturbance.

link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yah, cop loses job too - and rightfully so.

Just to get a job as a cop in another jurisdiction three miles down the road.

link   

that is always the same damm excuse.

Because it is true. I am not into agendas, dont like being lied to, dont like being played etc. and the circumstances dont really matter. Is it (the videos where we only get a few seconds when action is taken) dishonest? Of course it is, so if you are content in being an imbecile then that is fine, unless there is an agenda and like i said not really into that either.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

You may be breaking other laws while exercising those rights.

Do you have an example, Shane.

Because as far as my knowledge goes any law that inhibits free exercise of Constitutional Rights (ie the 1st in this case) then that Law would be deemed null and void off the bat as unconstitutional.

So yeah, I wouldn't mind an example of such. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

When people get arrested for talking. it is news worthy..

Except these guys weren't talking. They were screaming and hollering and causing a disturbance.

lmao screaming and hollering is just talking but LOUDER

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

physically struggling to free oneself from being restrained (handcuffed or put into the police vehicle)

It is possible to be charged, tried and convicted on this charge alone, without any underlying cause for the original decision to arrest or even if the original arrest was clearly illegal.[1][2]

en.wikipedia.org...

Making them force you into the car CAN be construed as resisting arrest...
If you run after being arrested in handcuffs its resisting arrest...

The cop KNEW HE HAD NOTHING on the guy but trolled him into a situation to where
he could trump up another charge..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join