It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally ready to add my black triangle sighting to the compendium of UFO anecdotes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
Does your theory about these "craft" include explaining this behavior? It's a completely fair question.

I think it has something to do with harvesting dreams or something like that to help compute interstellar trajectories.

I'm not making that up.

I'm not convinced at all that's the case, but it was put forth in one of these two threads that go in great depth (or great fiction) on the topic of the black triangles.

astr0, Black Triangles, abductions and the Forever Men of ATS
Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

Oh I'm very aware of that thread. I view it as a psychological operation
that has ensnared some of my good friends.

I did trade a few messages with the now near-mythical author who wrote
the original thread, so to say that I don't take it seriously is an understatement.

I'm also trying to discontinue past 'spats' about that thread, so I'm
leaving it alone.

I was looking for other thinking on that very fair question. I wrote an
entire paper on why that "phenomenon" is doing it, but it's such a great
question I like to ask others their opinion.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

a reply to: BASSPLYR

It's too bad they don't test these things where no one can see them, like many of our other black craft. Testing out in the open like that (the places you've suggested aren't the most secluded) doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

If you have it set up where people reporting such things are labeled kooks and nuts it makes perfect sense.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Also those big ones that hang vertically in the air. If over the continental USA they might have a buddy on the opposite side of the continent. They face each other and send a beam between the two. Not the same as but filling the roll of very very advanced radar. Nothing gets in we don't see. Think if it like home land security.

That's always another possibility.

On top if that local radio waves and radar might on occasion screw with the propulsion system forcing them to get below the radar to Avoid loosing control and crashing. Or because they almost just did crash and are recovering.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Well again; if one wishes to use your theory.. fine..
though I think it's a bit elaborate. Helicopters would
work just fine too.

But surely using a craft that anyone and everyone
takes to be "UFOs" and causing an uproar nationally
can't have escaped them --- that's a pretty nasty
side effect for such low-level operations that could
be accomplished with cheap craft.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Well if the US government is really bankrupting the national
economy to 'scare grandma' or those other fairly dubious
use cases, then we are being ruled by absolutely insane
people.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Bass at last count there were 4 big daddies. they are prolly spaced out around the planet.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

How's a helicopter supposed to function at all as a long (near indefinite) loiter multi use platform that has to remain virtually invisible over populated areas like war zones or cities? Last time I heard helicopters make a ton of noise, are pretty visible except when completely blacked out, not that you still can't hear them for a mile. How much crap can you put in a helicopter that a lta vehicle couldn't do better. How are you going to get a helicopter to hover for a week on location. Or travel across continents in one go. Or get dynamically from one area of interest to another in a reasonable amount of time?

link   

Well if the US government is really bankrupting the national
economy to 'scare grandma' or those other fairly dubious
use cases, then we are being ruled by absolutely insane
people.

Black programs funded by extra govermental agencies that are not even on the books mos t likely are not using taxes to run. They prolly own some patents and get paid that way. nice and off the books so to speak.

link   

But wouldn't it just make more sense to do the testing out in the middle of nowhere? Why go through the effort of a smear campaign on the witnesses? Seems costly and unnecessary.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It's scarier for grandma when rogue spetznaz
Operatives or terrorists detonate dirty bombs in their backyard. I'd be happy knowing there is so e drone that actively 24/7 patrols the us and her allies for such things and keeping us safe from a whole bunch of a holes that would like nothing better than to scare the crap or kill grandma
edit on 23-8-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Ok.. these extra-governmental sources are using more funds than a large
nation to scare grandma? To accomplish goals that could be done with
a few helicopters? Really?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

But wouldn't it just make more sense to do the testing out in the middle of nowhere? Why go through the effort of a smear campaign on the witnesses? Seems costly and unnecessary.

Just to justify their funding. Their campaign has been effective and it dont even need funding these days actually. Poeple who say they seen a UFO are lambasted and scorned by the sheeple and media with no input from th efeds at all.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

If that's the case, then the government or extra-governmental
sources would SAY those are our craft and beat their chest
proudly.. not scare the hell out of grandma MORE than if
terrorists were bombing the local quicky mart.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

bassplayer answered it before me. And They would not say they are ours because then people will figure out th egovernment has LIED TO THEM.
edit on 15000000pppm by yuppa because: forgot something

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

In the interest of not crapping up this thread I'm
unsubscribing from it. This back and forth about
why the government and shadow government is
scaring grandma for legitimate operational
goals is just too silly to continue.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Who says they are testing anymore? Maybe they are supposed to be there cruising around cause they have a mission to fulfill.

Heck over Los Angeles are overflights of several never to be declassified aircraft. Over Los Angeles. Monthly going to and fro. Most people don't notice them. Most. If they have the balls to fly that stuff over one of the most heavily watched airspace in the world and generally 99% of the time get completely away with it. It would not be surprised if they flew others around places they may in occasion be seen.

Besides its a good warm up. If you can sneak your way across Los Angeles with all of its residents, radar, military installations surrounding it, multiple airports, largest shipping lanes and harbor on the western American coast line. And all the myriad aerospace companies and agencies what are the odds they can fulfill their mission in places like hostile foreign nations.

It's also a good place to test out certain technologies in a noise rich environment that's not actually going to kill you if caught.
edit on 23-8-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
To prevent thread drift. Back to the OP.

The blue beam and the fear, along with vibrations in your thorax. That sound to me like a device using microwave phase conjugation to keep the craft aloft. It should cause piezo like vibrations in the stuff near it.

Also the beam could have been doubling as a piezo electric like transducer probe. Measuring tinsy vibrations it creates and analyzing them to figure out what it's probing.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

If that's the case, then the government or extra-governmental
sources would SAY those are our craft and beat their chest
proudly.. not scare the hell out of grandma MORE than if
terrorists were bombing the local quicky mart.

No they wouldn't they usually keep the really advanced stuff totally and completely secret. The military has stuff that they have managed to keep nearly totally classified for decades or more that the public will never ever find out about. If its really next level why would they disclose the stuff. They still need to test it and it will occasionally be seen.

But what's scarier grandma seeing terrorists vaporize the quicky Mart down the street or grandma seeing something she can't explain and subsequently buries into her subconscious and tries to forget about cause its so strange to witness?

I'd take grandma writing off her sighting if classified aircraft as her prescription medicine and old age getting the better if her any day over the alternative.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Floating barge guy here.

edit: aaand this is why I don't post much. Sorry for writing seventeen paragraphs.

I had a few thoughts that probably apply to your posts and Kelly's as well as staying somewhat on topic to this post (I feel strongly that the square and triangle craft are closely related, even without the assertions in the infamous astro thread). I'd mentioned in my previous post, that I am ex-career Aerospace R&D. I'm going to be sticking to statements that are publicly available knowledge about my area.

Kelly had asked why these would be flying in public areas, in public view.

Many of the most cutting edge technologies are developed by small teams of A+ grade engineers and techs, at small or medium sized private contractors, in concert with one or more major agencies.

Private companies have to make special efforts to sponsor security clearances and maintain them, so when there is one successfully managed secret project, there's almost for sure a handful of them or more. Many of these small companies have no choice but to hide in plain sight. They don't have the location or budget or management or HR ability to do full black site type research.

The predator drones are tested from an airport less than 5mi from the origin point of my sighting, as well as several other well known (and not so well known) craft. Those are just the publicly known craft, one could safely assume there's an equal amount of secret work happening, if not more.

Many times the "big dogs" have to paw their way out to little hole in the wall towns and airports to oversee projects. It isn't at all unusual to see AAA grade projects happening out of total dump local airports in some crappy old steel building on a derelict runway.

Anyways, what will happen is that you will get little clusters of hidden in plain sight small business black project enclaves that end up forming "skunkworks row" in the most unlikely of places, often right smack dab in the middle of large populated areas. It isn't ideal, but they don't always have a choice, and as long as protocols are followed, nobody would expect that stuff to be there in the first place.

Now, specifically on topic-ish to this thread: Where the heck did something this large come from in a populated area, be it triangle or square?

I always wondered that myself, ever since my sighting. This UFO popped into my view over a 300,000 population area very near Los Angeles, and only a couple miles from a major airport.

A good few years later I started flying with a friend in his small aircraft. We would sometimes even fly out of the same airport where the predator drones are tested, and where my sighting originated close to. Not too far out (we are talking still within 100mi of LA basin) there are some mil no-fly zones on the flight maps, that don't really correspond to any bases or specific structures or test ranges.

I remember one incident in particular, we were skirting the edge of a no-fly zone (still in legal territory though) looking at some locally famous geology. I remember looking down a box canyon, and seeing something I still can't quite figure out.

Basically, inside this hidden canyon, a good ways into a no fly zone, there was a huge bunker door at the foothill of one of the canyon walls. Directly in front of the door there was a concrete pad fenced all around w/razor wire, four guard towers, no gates, no road leading in, no nothing. Bare concrete inside the fence, raw untouched desert outside.

This is an area that has myriad abandoned mines, so in interest of skepticism, it isn't that unusual to see a concrete cap and a fence with no gate on a closed mine... but this thing was anything but closed. You can tell the age of a structure out here, the weather is harsh and takes no prisoners, not even concrete. Not to mention the door to this thing was way outside the size of any mine entrance I've seen, even the giant salt mines.

I remember thinking the only way you could get there would be heli, parachute, or UFO.

The other real oddball is that out here in the desert, dirt roads and trails crisscross almost everything. The desert flora is easily interrupted and does not bounce back easily. For there to be any kind of structure with no signs of road or travel is extremely unusal. Even a two-rut trail from the 1950's can remain decades later.

edit on 23-8-2015 by Sharpobjects because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sharpobjects

Boy, I sure wish we could get a look at the area on Google satellite maps or something -

- I don't suppose you remember approximate location/coordinates?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join