It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally ready to add my black triangle sighting to the compendium of UFO anecdotes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: JadeStar

I want to add to the chorus of "good 'debunkers' are greatly appreciated and make this forum worthwhile."

The credulous who think anyone who questions the usual UFO dogma is a govt shill vex me.

Thank you.

There are several reasons I've studied the UFO subject from time to time. One is because I feel (and many within academic circles suspect this as well) that when we actually DO learn that we are not alone, especially if we find some other intelligent species out there in the galaxy, much of the public's ideas on such news will have been put through a sci-fi/UFOlogy filter.

So from a sociological standpoint studying the people within UFOlogy and how people react to them is of value when we learn about the real aliens.

Beyond that there's also the possibility that some aspect(s) of the UFO phenomenon which elude explanation as a misidentification of something mundane could point to a new undiscovered natural phenomenon.

This has happened in the past. People back in the 1300s reported rocks falling from the sky. The dogma of that era was that such was impossible: "The heavens after all are perfect."

That was the conventional wisdom of the day. Scholars of that day dismissed such people reporting rocks falling to Earth as mistaken, liars, drunks, etc.

Today of course we now know that rocks do occasionally fall from the sky and they are a result of the heavens being anything but perfect.

I have seen things I KNOW are unusual... I KNOW there is something important and worthwhile of study occurring... and I have my pet theories about it that would get me locked up for a rest if I told most any psych professionals about it in a clinical setting... however, all sides of an argument should be heard, considered, and added to the mix... that process of logical deconstruction helps refine the subject.

I'd urge anyone who wants to study this stuff to move beyond collecting stories and towards collecting hard data. There are a plethora of ways to do so today and they aren't all that expensive either.

Stories have very limited value which is why organizations like MUFON simply gathering more stories will never learn anything new about this stuff. They are stuck in a 1950s mindset of collecting witness reports and have turned down efforts to automatically capture, log and measure the light or physical characteristics of anomalous aerial phenomenon in a scientific way. There's a guy somewhat local to me who created a passive radar for the detection of such objects and he could not get any backing from MUFON to fund its deployment even though the organization takes in a quarter of a million dollars each year and calls itself a scientific organization involved in astronomy (no lie!).

So I urge anyone who really wants answers to avoid all dogmas, whether they be from hardline debunkers or from UFO people and organizations who are well invested financially in keeping the mystery mysterious.

The truth may be out there but I suspect it would surprise both camps.

What good would it do to have an echo chamber of folks supporting a mythology? Might as well go to church... but not ATS.

Exactly.
edit on 22-8-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: JadeStar

Jade dont let that get ya down. Just ignore em like i do lol.

Thanks. Hey, let's meet at the water cooler I want to talk to you about something but do not want to break OPSEC.

Welcome. Hey you wear the dress and ill wear my V costume k? lol

MMmmhmmm, i'm just slipping into it now.

SPONTANIOUSLY COMBUST. lol

*melt*
lol

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
We seem to be drifting.

Now back to our regularly scheduled topic...

Finally ready to add my black triangle sighting to the compendium of UFO anecdotes

TIA

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid
a reply to: yuppa

Sure, everyone knows that you can create a plasma, even with electrodes and high voltage, but holding it together to produce an outward force is a whole other ballgame. I will be researching what is there and try to satisfy that curiosity. Thanks for the links.
edit on 22-8-2015 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2015 by charlyv because: add recipients

edit on 22-8-2015 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I thoroughly enjoyed reading the OP story...

My favorite part was the blue beam of light...
I am not sure how I would have reacted in that moment.

Here's my questions...only pertaining to myself...

Does it really help to post a story if it cannot be proved?
Is the only reason for posting just to share & in hopes to
find out that others do share experiences & may provide
some sort of comfort? I do enjoy others experiences.

I am asking because I have life long experiences with &
without witnesses...I would have to do many parts to explain
it all...I know people would be interested just to read due to
possibly actual contacts (I say that for people reading...for me it
was actual). If I did a thread it would be LONG to me....

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I thought that you would respond that way,
and that is mostly a reasonable response.

But overall, that's why this phenomen
hasn't been solved. The people capable
of doing so don't work together to do it.

Kev

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Contrary to JadeStar's opinion, I have precisely the opposite
point of view. "Experiencer's stories CAN BE critical, if they
are very good observers and include all little details,
including leading up to the experience and past experience.

Now I understand the disdain that scientists have for
so-called subjective rather than objective observation.

From the old-fashioned scientific perspective, if you
can't put it on a scale, cut it up, burn it, run it through
a gas chromatography, etc, then it's just "rubbish not
worth anything".

But really good observations, subjective or not, can
lead one to accumulate data, which can be used to
form a hypothesis, which can then be used to form
testable theories.

It's how science began! Natural observation!

For example, the hypothesis I am working on,
only came about due to pouring over the excellent
books of Jacques Vallee; and he went out into the
field all around the world, using his own money,
and gathered up witness accounts.

If he hadn't done that, I'd be nowhere.

But yes, crappy observations, like some of
those in some of the "long and famous threads";
not worth anything.

Kev

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Sure, everyone knows that you can create a plasma, even with electrodes and high voltage, but holding it together to produce an outward force is a whole other ballgame. I will be researching what is there and try to satisfy that curiosity. Thanks for the links.

Well consider the crafts/tris are made of Graphene,and its highly conductive. Even more so than gold apparently. ANd the B2 reduces its drag/wind resistence using plasma so its already been implemented successfully(at least on that ) It gets its long range due to its useage.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

edit on 23-8-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Sounds to me like the op saw a drone.

You mean the OP saw the actual AI flown Tin man the Air force has. Im sure if anything can fly those proper it would be the Ai that was found.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

It's possible the blue column if light was atmospheric lasing to probe for radiologicals or other material. Forgot but did the op mention seeing both the whitish blue high frequency lights on the tips and possibly a low frequency reddish colored light too?

It's possible the blue column was the bremsstrahlung created by a phase conjugate microwave signal beam acting like a virtual microwave capacitor underneath the craft giving the meta material hull something to push/react against. I wouldn't want to get near the beam in that case as its possible just being in proximity to all that energy can create all sorts of effects in the neurological system of the receiver. Fear, elation, hallucinations, anomalous thoughts (like the Alice in wonderland cat).

Electromagnetic and rf fields can do strange things to the human brain.

Don't even get me started on plasma blooms and PEP weapons and what they can do with them these days. Theres a whole field of weaponry based around the devices and what they can do to your perceptions. Trust me. On that last bit.

As for the triangles. Essentially they are multi use/purpose long loiter aerial platforms. The usage depends on what you pack into them. All of them of various sizes doing different missions. From recon isr to comm nodes to sensor platforms to super super radar that can blanket an entire continent to cargo and troop transport to search and monitoring to detecting WMDs, to electronic attack or espionage, to delivering certain kind of weapons. You need layers of stealth to accomplish missions like this from the shape triangles are stealthy, to optical and ir masking, to literally making sure the brain does not perceive said object. If its gotta hover day and night for long periods if time over areas on interest it would need a lot if tricks up its sleeve.

Just some hypotheticals to throw out there.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Also OP where you able somehow to detect the presence of said craft before you visually saw it. I'm talking like maybe a second or so before you saw it? Like you had a split second of clairvoyance and just knew something was coming?

It's pretty common with the triangle sightings. Almost as if they are noisy as hell in certain frequencies the brain can just barely perceive and your senses can detect that broadcast before it comes within visual range or line of sight. It's propulsion and all those incident rf and e/b fields. He'll if your brain can detect the differences in the atmosphere between a sunny day and that if an electrically charged soon to be lightning storm wonder if we are also sensitive to rf and e/b fields?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

In addition. The guy who saw the diamond or rectangle barge like platform hovering slowly. I know someone who saw the exact same thing in antelope valley a few years ago at 4 in the morning while walking his dog through his neighborhood at 4 am. Simply hovered at low altitude across his neighborhood and out of sight behind some low hills. Said the active optical camo panels on it were spazzing out. Basically random panels were flashing day and night scenes haphazardly like the software managing the panels was freaking out. Said at one point it shrunk down with the night enveloping the day panels like a iris closing and then went back to random checkerboard if spazzing day and night depicting panels

So I believe you

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

So let me ask you this, why are these advanced warships
of yours spending all their time over heavily populated
civilization areas, scaring the hell out of grandma, etc. ?

If they were commonly seen in war zones, or commonly
seen in space or something, then that would be interesting.

But to (apparently) just terrorize american citizens on
american soil --- that doesn't make sense to me.

As far as I know, no other warplane/warcraft in the history
of aviation has ever been tasked with the primary purpose
of scaring and confusing citizens on their own native soil.

Does your theory about these "craft" include explaining
this behavior? It's a completely fair question.

Kev

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

So let me ask you this, why are these advanced warships
of yours spending all their time over heavily populated
civilization areas, scaring the hell out of grandma, etc. ?

If they were commonly seen in war zones, or commonly
seen in space or something, then that would be interesting.

But to (apparently) just terrorize american citizens on
american soil --- that doesn't make sense to me.

As far as I know, no other warplane/warcraft in the history
of aviation has ever been tasked with the primary purpose
of scaring and confusing citizens on their own native soil.

Does your theory about these "craft" include explaining
this behavior? It's a completely fair question.

Kev

How better to get the goverment to protect them? Make a threat and the sheeple beg for protection. its not that hard to figure out. ALl that while testing out your aircraft. its a true win win.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Does your theory about these "craft" include explaining this behavior? It's a completely fair question.

I think it has something to do with harvesting dreams or something like that to help compute interstellar trajectories.

I'm not making that up.

I'm not convinced at all that's the case, but it was put forth in one of these two threads that go in great depth (or great fiction) on the topic of the black triangles.

astr0, Black Triangles, abductions and the Forever Men of ATS
Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

So it's your theory that the government is scaring everyone
with fake UFOs?

That's a mammoth pile of resources, perhaps more than the
entire military and covert budgets combined to scare it's
own citizens?

Kev

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

If they are patrolling and doing basically a grid search of the continental usa looking for cashed radiologicals, or other WMD either by the usa, foreign entities or plain old terrorist it would make sense. If they are using atmospheric lasing to probe then I would want low altitude too.

Also a lot if this stuff is developed in labs right next to major cities wouldn't be surprised if they test these drones or craft in safe areas like the continental USA before they take their show on the road and are expected to pull the same stunts over Moscow or Beijing. So if I live in so cal and see one its not much of a surprise. If I were to live in central Alabama and saw one if these things it would be no surprise. If I lived in northern Florida near Gainesville, Eglin, Pensacola. I wouldn't be surprised. If I saw one of these things hovering over the swamps back behind the NASA instillation on the Louisiana boarder north east of New Orleans I wouldn't be surprised. If I lived in New Mexico. Utah. Arizona. Or Nevada I wouldn't be surprised if I saw one. All of those locations are inundated with places where they would develop such tech.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

So it's your theory that the government is scaring everyone
with fake UFOs?

That's a mammoth pile of resources, perhaps more than the
entire military and covert budgets combined to scare it's
own citizens?

Kev

Well its just as valid as them collectin data from sleeping peoples heads,and whats ironic is they DO actually have a way to see what you are dreaming now. the CIA is using it. And yeah its alot of resources but it gets them awesome data and information on alot of things. Im just saying scaring citizens is a by product of their testing is all.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

It's too bad they don't test these things where no one can see them, like many of our other black craft. Testing out in the open like that (the places you've suggested aren't the most secluded) doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join