It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally ready to add my black triangle sighting to the compendium of UFO anecdotes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllIsOne

originally posted by: Reflection

If it's the latter, it's infuriating because it could help us eliminate our dependency on fossil fuels.

We are not ready to handle that kind of energy source. Not everybody would play nice ;-)

Actually...lockheeds working on the"white world version" right now. their FUSION reactor. you know th eone small enough to fit in a truck/18 wheeler trailer. They are currently getting oil companies to buy into it because they found a way for them to profit as well now and undercut the saudis.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jbowenh

Do you have a link to your experience? I'd like to read it.

a reply to: Specimen

It was only for a split second that the lights made me think I was seeing an owl. Because of the nature of the light; it was glowing, but not beaming, it made it seem as if I was seeing eyes low in a tree, maybe thirty feet in front of me. Then in the next instant, I could tell the round lights were larger, and farther away...like 800 feet away, moving toward me.

I didn't have a metallic taste in my mouth, nor do I remember my hair standing on end. (I've experienced both at the same time, seconds prior to a lightning bolt striking the wellhead 20 feet outside the window I was near. Different house, 17 years ago, well pump was fried
).

Pressure? Kind of. The air vibrated is the best way I can describe it.
But not due to the craft displacing air as it moved over, and there was certainly not any "whoosh of air" due to the craft's propulsion.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sharpobjects

Really cool sighting. Thanks for sharing it with us.
So, do you think it was human made?

a reply to: yourignoranceisbliss

Before I saw this craft, I was skeptical of most UFO tales, especially concerning abduction. When the blue column appeared, I walked a few steps toward it with the intention of putting my hand through it. Then, I looked at where the column should have been illuminating the road surface beneath it, but wasn't. The light stopped short.

That's when the scary dread/fear feelings overcame me, when I scooted up the driveway to hide, and when I become cognizant of the the loud vibrating inside me and in the air around me. The whole situation just seemed so "wrong"...like against known physics wrong.

I don't think the thought of being physically harmed or abducted ever crossed my mind, just that the whole situation was abnormal.

If it was an "invitation" as you suggest, they need to tone down the creepy vibe. Maybe play some Bob Marley, "Don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing is going to be alright...."

edit on 8/21/2015 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Thiaoouba Prophecy

Do you have a link? Interesting, Herndon is not too far away; 1-1/2 drive.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
a reply to: jbowenh

Do you have a link to your experience? I'd like to read it.

It was only for a split second that the lights made me think I was seeing an owl. Because of the nature of the light; it was glowing, but not beaming, it made it seem as if I was seeing eyes low in a tree, maybe thirty feet in front of me. Then in the next instant, I could tell the round lights were larger, and farther away...like 800 feet away, moving toward me.

I didn't have a metallic taste in my mouth, nor do I remember my hair standing on end. (I've experienced both at the same time, seconds prior to a lightning bolt striking the wellhead 20 feet outside the window I was near. Different house, 17 years ago, well pump was fried
).

Pressure? Kind of. The air vibrated is the best way I can describe it.
But not due to the craft displacing air as it moved over, and there was certainly not any "whoosh of air" due to the craft's propulsion.

Pure speculation of course, but the vibrations you felt suggest you were being scanned in some way.

One of the few "otherworldly" experiences I have in relation, does not unfortunately include a beam of light or craft, but rather a gaseous cloud of gold sparkling light that was hanging inside my place, right above the kitchen windowsill. The experience did not last long, maybe a minute or two, but I did not hesitate to try putting my hand through this thing. I felt nothing of substance, but more importantly, I answered a question I had which might have explained away what I was seeing. I thought perhaps the setting sun was simply shining through my window, lighting up the air in the room in that particular part of the house, and highlighting dust particles. This was not the case. My hand had no effect on the particles I seen at all. They were basically large gold glitter-looking particles, and they all moved randomly before me. As I swiped around in the air, hoping to cause a disturbance, proving to me that I could rationalize what I was seeing, it dawned upon me as I was seeing this that I will probably never see anything so beautiful as this again in my lifetime, this being a thought very unusual and foreign for me. After putting my hand through it, I stood there in confusion looking at it. Suddenly, it just evaporated, leaving me dumbfounded. If I was an emotionally driven person, it might have been a moving experience, but unfortunately I am coldly rational and remain in search of a mundane answer, however unlikely. What I can say is that what I witnessed was extremely unique, very pretty and gave me no feelings one way or the other.

Now, despite having an open mind about all things of this nature, I'm a huge skeptic. I mean, off topic here, I place these types of scenarios in the same category as the religious. I accept what is made apparent. Myself nor any person I know has ever had a "divine" encounter of any sort, so faith in religion seems without justification. Same goes for the paranormal, except I've personally had 2 or 3 wildly unexplainable experiences, yet this still does not equate proof of anything.

In regards to my cloud-thing experience, I only wish I had done something more, maybe asked it something. I don't know really. It saddens me a bit that I may never see this thing again, and perhaps lost a unique opportunity. To me, it sounds like you may also have lost an opportunity.

edit on 21-8-2015 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

And that experience with the 'gold dust' illustrates a thought about this topic, despite it seeming like a totally different subject (and things like that gold cloud, poltergeists, haunts, etc. DO happen)... some of this weirdness seems like very real, incredibly advanced tech, and some seem like "spiritual" phenomena ... i.e. KPB's plasma beings, djinn, daemons, fairy, ghosts (or a portion of 'us' without bodies), etc.

And some events could be a mix of the two.

It could be a product of advanced tech, as any advanced science will include the 'conscious' side of things ... and it could relate to an unknown factor that involves intelligence, alien and local, without physicality as we know it.

And then there's A.C. Clarkes quote about sufficiently advanced tech seeming like magic... which, though now a cliche', is true.

Many of the black triangles and squares seen sure do appear to be very physical and military... despite some weird effects and psychic events tied to them. I'd wager the tech involves consciousness... or at least has incidental effects on consciousness.

But it's one part of the narrative that confuses things as it injects utter weirdness into an event that should just involve seeing a test of new hardware.... and 'high strangeness' is an under addressed portion of the whole UFO topic and why just ending with 'it must be government high tech' just doesn't answer it all.

I must say astr0's story at least addresses that... but wow, there is apparently a whole lot more to learn... who woulda thunk?

edit on 8/21/2015 by Baddogma because: add for clarity

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I find it likely that any 'advanced' plasma
life form would be able to muck with the
Highs Boson/field and 'materialize'
any hard physical thing they wanted.

That's why I omit the 'purely physicsal'
explanation as causing an issue.

It doesn't.

"Originally physical" is ONE explanation,
not the ONLY explanation.

Kev

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

And I neglected to emphasize that your theory also addresses that conundrum of oddness attached to what should be 'simple' cutting edge aircraft.

I think both 'answers' are possible... plasma beings mirroring our expectations (and that delves into the convoluted occult world) and incredible high tech (from whatever source... previous human civilizations, aliens-daemons, or good ol' human mental gymnastics and luck).

Both seem to exist.
edit on 8/21/2015 by Baddogma because: say to emphasize

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Actually there is yet another variant I discussed
with Dr. Vallee..

That plasma life forms are infesting our
black ops plasma tech...messing with
us and/or "nesting there".

Kev

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Actually there is yet another variant I discussed
with Dr. Vallee..

That plasma life forms are infesting our
black ops plasma tech...messing with
us and/or "nesting there".

Kev

SO maybe that AI wasnt really a AI they found in that diamond mine but a plasma being from somewhere.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I believe (you note I didn't say know)
that there are a few groups out there
trying to capture plasma life forms
with technology (sounds like ghost
busters I know).

So yes...one might derive a theory like
you just mentioned. A captive energy
lifeforms in a computer matrix might
well make a usable (but annoyed)
"AI'. Then you'd probably get some
" telepathy " and mind alteration
thrown in for free.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I've read of a similar case about an apparition on ATS being in someones household, where they did the same thing, put there hand through it, stare at it for a few minutes, however, it supposedly had a geometric structure to it from what I recall. I can't remember who posted it and which forum its in, but I do recall it belonging to a more skeptical and rational member though, which made it seem more believable. Supposedly these apparitions happen when something is about to change.

The Ufo that I was assuming to be the same as of the OP was an odd circumstance in my POV. I remember sitting on the curb, back of the building I was working, where it were like a little channel for the tractors would have to go thru to exit or go to the outbound side. Eventually, I saw this black flying object, just slowly hovering and coming into view from the left of the building. I was quite dumbfounded by this sighting since it looked like it were taking a causal stroll, and made me anxious enough, i could of felt the hair on the back of my neck stand.

As Im starring at it, I decided to wave at it when it was over the building, and I felt this sensation, or subtle shock to my nervous system, where I heard "Hi". However, it felt more crude to somethings I've seen or heard, so i always thought of it being military, but what it want with my short attention span, I will never know. This was in broad day light too, on clear blue sky afternoon.

Also, I know other members have written threads about this UFO as well. I personally never believed these black triangles due to the amount of claims that people see them all the time. The possibility that these ufos wanna be seen for some unknown reason in close proximity, also as dumbfounding for such...hardware.
edit on 21-8-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Well you make at least the 5th person
I know of, who claims to have (apparently)
communicated with an (apparent)
"sentient smart ship".

Does that mean that I'm part of " normal
consensus reality" now?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

My gut feeling is yes. To be completely honest the "hull" or whatever you'd call it, really didn't look all that exotic. In fact, I remember thinking something like, "That's how they build em? Not very impressed."

To me it looked like some type of panel construction, perhaps with a coat of some goopy ablative coating that was tinted to a most unpleasant grey-green-black color.

One thing that surprises you about many military aircraft, when seen up close, is just how dirty, clunky, and ill fitted they can be, despite being well maintained for the most part mechanically. They are war machines, live hard lives, and have the paint job to show it.

I'll just say that the owner of this UFO had not floated it through the speedwash in a while.

Sorry for writing so much. I have a tendency to do that. I can say that I cant remember exactly where we went to eat before the sighting, but I remember just about every detail. I can almost play the entire 10-12 min back in my mind.

I haven't really looked into it since then, now there is more on the Web about the craft I saw, whether fictional or not, I know with my own eyes that the craft exists.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I never reported my sighting to MUFON or NICAP, but I have looked through their databases. I found one similar sighting, which occurred about 6 hours after mine, in Waldorf, MD (about 100 miles SE of me). Link

No pictures, no video. To be honest, my brain was so busy trying to make sense of what I was seeing, I never thought about it. Plus, I didn't have a camera or phone with me.

I always have my iPhone with me.

I've read quite a bit in the Aircraft forums here, trying to read between the lines of what a few that seem to be in-the-know are thinking. I don't know what I saw, but I know what it wasn't. It wasn't a aeroplane
(no aerodynamics I'm familiar with), helicopter, or a huge balloon (it was traveling ENE, the slight breeze was coming from the NNW. Blimp? Maybe? I've looked at pics of the JLENS aerostat: that wasn't what I saw, and the aerostat will be tethered.

Perhaps one of these: UFOs of the Future: Will these aircraft be mistaken for "Alien Ships" in the years to come?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

They moved my story about an alien at the liquor store to the grey area too.

No, I'm not joking. However, I understand mine being moved more more then yours. (alien at the liquor store and all...there was many a chuckle had in the thread, and a nice drunken spot on the finale of their ats live show that weekend) But it was a real experience I shared.

And your experience is an excellent UFO encounter report, and I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for taking the time to write and share it.

I think that it has caused so much distraction to your mind is more a testament to your strong intellectual curiosity. I bet the security guy buried it deep in his mind, with no plans for ever accessing it again. I hope you get the closure you seek with proper understanding someday. I hope all of us curious people do.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

I never reported my sighting to MUFON or NICAP, but I have looked through their databases. I found one similar sighting, which occurred about 6 hours after mine, in Waldorf, MD (about 100 miles SE of me). Link

No pictures, no video. To be honest, my brain was so busy trying to make sense of what I was seeing, I never thought about it. Plus, I didn't have a camera or phone with me.

I always have my iPhone with me.

I've read quite a bit in the Aircraft forums here, trying to read between the lines of what a few that seem to be in-the-know are thinking. I don't know what I saw, but I know what it wasn't. It wasn't a aeroplane
(no aerodynamics I'm familiar with), helicopter, or a huge balloon (it was traveling ENE, the slight breeze was coming from the NNW. Blimp? Maybe? I've looked at pics of the JLENS aerostat: that wasn't what I saw, and the aerostat will be tethered.

Perhaps one of these: UFOs of the Future: Will these aircraft be mistaken for "Alien Ships" in the years to come?

I don't think you can really force yourself to align an experience with a mundane explanation. Many of these reported encounters simply defy conventional explanation altogether. The Human brain immediately tries to match up what we see with what we know or have experienced in some way. We're natural problem solvers. Viewing a large blue beam emanating from a craft that makes no sound, really this type of experience has nothing comparable except perhaps out of a sci fi movie.

*snip*
edit on Sat Aug 22 2015 by Jbird because: snipped personal dig

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Well you make at least the 5th person
I know of, who claims to have (apparently)
communicated with an (apparent)
"sentient smart ship".

Does that mean that I'm part of " normal
consensus reality" now?

I think that would depend on the definition of normal.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is literally my second day. I havent had a chance to write it yet. Ill write it up soon. Its actually less incredible than this account. But was very very close.

In the meanwhile please check out burkes garden virginia. Thats where i had my experience. It is a very unique location.

edit on 21-8-2015 by jbowenh because: im a total newb

edit on 21-8-2015 by jbowenh because: newbin

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I for one have no problem with JadeStar
at all. She's not a mindless debunker like
some.. just a healthy skeptic. I suspect
if she ever saw one of these phenomena
up close she would report it fairly.

Kev

new topics