It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally ready to add my black triangle sighting to the compendium of UFO anecdotes

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

agreed point me to the thread or Im me

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

If you guys wouldn't mind using a thread (instead of PMs) for your discussion, I would really love to be able to follow along with your 'conversation' (doubt I'd be able to contribute anything)...

...but I understand if you prefer to 'talk' via PMs

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I'll probably just keep posting on my blog.
I do not enjoy various facets of attempting
to do justice to such a complex subject
on ATS.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I'm cool with an open discussion in a thread.

and don't worry. you're welcome there too if one gets started. your presence is a good enough contribution to me.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

i checked out your blog. it's interesting. when I checked some of the pages I wanted to check out Said forthcoming. this was a day or two ago. seeing if its been updated. for what its wor th if you I'm me I'll give you a compendium of my paranormal experiences. it ranges from ghosts to poltergeist to a wraith shadow people to ufos to hyponogognic hallucinations to being chased by an orb and several very very vivid and very long terrifying repeating dreams about said orb and ones about being paralysed and dragged out of bed.

you might find my experiences interesting. im me if you want.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I only have limited time to write.
I have a full happy life with a smart
funny beautiful wife, who takes
precedence.

But I'm IMing you right now.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: gort51

Well gort,

He's saying that the universe is filled with plasma that's sentient. It uses our brains the same way a parasite has a "symbiotic " relationship with its host. Basically the sentient plasma is a new life form and its everywhere. Mostly it likes to mess with your head and cause you to hallucinate. It does this cause that's what it does but also because its all one giant social experiment to make us monkeys hallucinate paranormal and religious things and even aliens and ufos. These sentient plasmas not only can live everywhere fooling everybody in observed but they also exist multidimensionally and have always been with humanity since day one. Their one and only goal is to control us humans by being tricksters so that they can continue living in our brains and inhabiting thevspacecwe share. They even guide humans technologically to make us build things like electronics and wifi so the environment is even more permissive for them to live in. The way they trick us and cayse is to hallucinate changes over the centuries to conform to our artificially directed technological advances and scientific understanding.

I think that's the theory in a nutshell.

As for me I'm going with trillions of dollars dumped into aerospace gets your money's worth sometimes. Breakthroughs in physics occurs and sometimes remain classified for a long time to give the nation who discovered and developed these new advances a military and technological advantage.

Fascinating Captain....
But a Highly Illogical theory.
One either believes, or one doesnt................much like the "Holy Spirit".
I shall have to Mind Meld one of these "Plazmas"....when the opportunity arises.

(I told you Jim....He's Crazy!!!!!....)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

I don't do invisible flying unicorn
type theories. But yes there is a
mix of more solid and somewhat
subjective elements.... but even
the subjective elements are
somewhat reproducible and
documented for maybe 4000
years...but not feeling like