It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slovakia refuses to accept Muslim migrants

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
If everyone reads there own posts in this thread it isn't that hard to understand why so many people are fleeing these countries and coming to Europe for a better life. So many incredibly uneducated and stupid posts on here, it's like the live leak comments section.
Oh I wouldn't like that, would yo care to quote the offending comments or click alert.
Nice one

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: grainofsand

How dare the Slovaks use common sense to keep out a cancer that is gaining momentum across Europe and the Middle East. How dare they want to keep there country from developing a minority that WILL as it does everywhere it gets beyond 33% agitating through terror for self rule.How dare they see teir neighbours like Serbia torn apart through having a muslim minority. How dare they want to protect their Judeo Christian heritage. They will regret this, Brussels will force them to become Islamic whether the people want it or not. How dare those Slovaks want to preserve their country the way it is today.

Amen!

I think that Slovakia is courageous and sensible. Why bring a death culture willingly into your country. These are not Americanized or even slightly Europeanized Muslims, they are the dangerous Middle Eastern variety, complete with
indoctrination of a culture of violence, misogyny, and hate.

The US is downright stupid and the EU for letting the radicalized Muslims into the countries.

Get mad at me if you wish, but it is like letting a rattlesnake live in your house.

Please leave the forum, we don't have room for bigots. Anywhere.

Thanks

You are looking at the problem with western eyes, fact is that Islam is invading Europe, and Islam hates everything that is not Islam, Islam has so much hate that it hates its self

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

How dare the Slovaks use common sense to keep out a cancer that is gaining momentum across Europe and the Middle East. How dare they want to keep there country from developing a minority that WILL as it does everywhere it gets beyond 33% agitating through terror for self rule.How dare they see teir neighbours like Serbia torn apart through having a muslim minority. How dare they want to protect their Judeo Christian heritage. They will regret this, Brussels will force them to become Islamic whether the people want it or not. How dare those Slovaks want to preserve their country the way it is today.

Amen!

I think that Slovakia is courageous and sensible. Why bring a death culture willingly into your country. These are not Americanized or even slightly Europeanized Muslims, they are the dangerous Middle Eastern variety, complete with
indoctrination of a culture of violence, misogyny, and hate.

The US is downright stupid and the EU for letting the radicalized Muslims into the countries.

Get mad at me if you wish, but it is like letting a rattlesnake live in your house.

Please leave the forum, we don't have room for bigots. Anywhere.

Thanks

This is not bigotry, it is just the truth.

Can't deal with the truth, leave the forum yourself.

The Middle Eastern Muslim is raised in a culture rife with misogyny,
hatred for non-Muslims, intolerance for homosexuals etc.
This is the absolute truth about that culture.

It is letting vipers crawl under the covers with you to
allow them into your home and community.

edit on 3Wed, 19 Aug 2015 15:54:15 -0500pm81908pmk193 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Yep, the elephant in the room nobody wishes to discuss except Slovakia.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

We could take 800 Muslims but we don't have any mosques in Slovakia so how can Muslims be integrated if they are not going to like it here?” Ivan Metik, an interior ministry spokesman, said.

-facepalm-

Should I even reply to this? The lack of logic in that comment is just... hmmm... And it's from an actual spokesman, which means he gets paid to articulate government stances on issues.

"Which one came first, the Muslim or the mosque? Hurr hurr hurr!"

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Maybe poland could take their fare share or Romania even. Nice safe countries who have suffered a brain drain. But i suppose once the muslims have a passport they can go anywhere in europe. Like the roma gypsies who live in dumps outside cities in slovakia have the right to come to the u.k for free everything. Their own countries do not want anything to do with the roma.

Muslims or roma gypsies, there is no cure.

Disregard

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: disregard
Maybe poland could take their fare share or Romania even. Nice safe countries who have suffered a brain drain. But i suppose once the muslims have a passport they can go anywhere in europe. Like the roma gypsies who live in dumps outside cities in slovakia have the right to come to the u.k for free everything. Their own countries do not want anything to do with the roma.

Disregard

Wow. Around 80 years ago, there was a certain party saying the same thing about Jews & the Roma/Romani/"Gypsies". So let me guess, you going to propose a "final solution" too?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

deportation works wonders if done right.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I find it fascinating how the usual suspects of muslim apologists have avoided this thread...

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

I find it fascinating how the usual suspects of muslim apologists have avoided this thread...

Probably because this is just another dumb example of xenophobia. Maybe if y'all came up with new arguments or new reasonings, it would elicit more responses. But right now it's become pretty boring. We know we won't convince you of anything & you won't convince us of anything. So what's the point in discussing it w/you?

I only posted in this thread because of the incredibly simplistic quote mentioned in the OP. "...we don't have any mosques in Slovakia so how can Muslims be integrated if they are not going to like it here?" LOL That shows the unimpressive level of intellectual "argument" we're going up against.
edit on 19-8-2015 by enlightenedservant because: clarified

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: disregard

Disregard

Wow. Around 80 years ago, there was a certain party saying the same thing about Jews & the Roma/Romani/"Gypsies". So let me guess, you going to propose a "final solution" too?
im saying that the u.k treat the roma better than any other nation ever did. We house them,educate them and give the roma free health care. Move them to the u.k seems to be the final solution for europe.

Its a shame your so blinkered with you delusions. Why cant poland and romania take more refugees?

edit on 20-8-2015 by disregard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

We could take 800 Muslims but we don't have any mosques in Slovakia so how can Muslims be integrated if they are not going to like it here?” Ivan Metik, an interior ministry spokesman, said.

-facepalm-

Should I even reply to this? The lack of logic in that comment is just... hmmm... And it's from an actual spokesman, which means he gets paid to articulate government stances on issues.

"Which one came first, the Muslim or the mosque? Hurr hurr hurr!"

Slovakia is the last member state of the European Union without a mosque.[3] In 2000, a dispute erupted about the building of an Islamic centre in Bratislava: the capital's mayor refused such attempts of the Slovak Islamic Waqfs Foundation.

there will be no building of mosques in Slovakia...at least not in this Slovak administration.

Probably because this is just another dumb example of xenophobia. Maybe if y'all came up with new arguments or new reasonings, it would elicit more responses.

How about this for a reasoning...they just don't want Islam in THEIR country. I'm sure you support every man's right to set rules in his own house.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: disregard

In your life only thing you ever achieved was to be born in a western civilization, whatever you did after that was a privilege, food on your table, shelter over your head. Whatever you think you accomplished in life is because 85% of the world are thriving, struggling and suffering. You are employed, not productive as the minority in the western world is. Usually the same people that complains when the have to share their privileges. People like you disgust me in ways that i cant even explain. Just cause of the fact, you wouldnt survive a day in the real world.
edit on 20-8-2015 by yulka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

How many refugees did you take in, you spoiled brat? Let me break down the numbers.

Germany was the largest recipient of new asylum claims in 2014. The United States of America was second with 121,200 asylum applications, followed by Turkey (87,800), Sweden (75,100), and Italy (63,700). By comparison, the UK received 31,300 new applications for asylum by the end of 2014.

Do sweden complain, sure, in Sweden we take in the double amount. Does it make a strain on the economy, yes it does.
Let me share population sizes, Sweden 10.000.000, UK 62.000.000. Do you see any difference?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP...then they'll have to do what so many others do under similar circumstances: adapt.

And there are many groups of people who follow this advice. That's why you don't have many (if any) threads about the dangers of letting Sikhs, Hindus, Jews, Catholics, Buddhists, or Zoroastrians into your country.

Some groups, famously, don't. That is the very heart of the problem. They will try to force the host country to adapt to them. In fact, some argue that it is part of the religion itself: play the victim while your hand is weak, be the tyrant once your hand is strong.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Roma Gypsies could have been easily fixed with the right relocation of resources and less corruption in Romania. If you put in a system where they are getting it better materially and education under the requirement that they keep out of trouble then they would not have to run all over Europe for money.

Muslim are also welcome as long as they reform their religion and perform as the native in the society they join. Remove the hate speech in the Quran so that the dark side of Islam disappear from history. Below is dualistic hate propaganda. Muhammad not allowing souls to live in peace but all must be subjugated into submission and pay tribune to his sect.

9:29

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

A being who have met the divine do not fight, plunder or subjugate. He/she seeks symbiotic relationships where all included benefit.
edit on 20-8-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I think slovakia have seen whats happening in other countrys with regards to muslim immigrants, and quite frankly i dont blame them.

Id close the doors here in the UK too if it were up to me

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

I think slovakia have seen whats happening in other countrys with regards to muslim immigrants, and quite frankly i dont blame them.

Id close the doors here in the UK too if it were up to me

Exactly
I mean there's nothing wrong with the average Muslim you meet, some are indeed lovely people and in many ways I admire their religion, they are afteral Abrahamic same as me and thee.

But to let muslims become a large minority within your country is proven to be national suicide if you want a trouble free future. No bombs, burkas and beer bans thanks we are just fine................ No advantage to our lives can come of it whatsoever

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
As this story shows some of the immigrants have no respect for the laws of the country nor do they care for the culture of the country, its all about every one changing to suit them. www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 20-8-2015 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

Agreed.
Slovakians like their non-Muslim culture just the way it is and I totally understand why they don't want them there.
Hindus and Sikhs have integrated well into the UK, Muslims haven't.
Hindus and Sikhs are not associated with killing non-believers in the UK, Muslims are.
Hindus and Sikhs are not joining ISIS and slipping into Syria to murder people, UK born Muslims are.

How anyone can argue against any of that I cannot imagine, so good luck Slovakia, it is up to them who they let into their country, and I completely understand why they don't want Muslims.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join