It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slovakia refuses to accept Muslim migrants

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
As Slovakia goes, so the rest of Europe goes.

Soon Nazis will make a big come back.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

And why exactly are nazis going to make a big come back?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
Oh no, middle eastern country's are plenty accepting of western Christians and the like, unfortunately the exodus swings west, and for the unlucky few westerners who are accepted their heads are cut off on H.D T.V. While there family's beg for their lives and their country's abandon them to their fate. Lovely place that sand box is, in sure you'll be heading there soon, no?
Yep, its the big fat elephant in the room which so many are afraid to point out due to claims of bigot or whatever.
I totally understand Slovakia wishing to protect its non-Muslim culture, just a pity they are explaining it away as simply because there are no mosques for them etc.

My Slovakian friends here in the UK are telling me a different story though, they don't want Muslim enclaves, women feeling threatened walking down Muslim streets while not covered, all the rest of it, they want their culture to stay as it is.
I totally understand, and wish them luck as I believe in sovereignty of a nation as having primacy over a foreign religion.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonySarc

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: TonySarc
The row came as a mayor in Germany threatened to use emergency powers to seize empty private homes in order to house asylum-seekers.
I saw that, and it shocked me as well. I am glad the UK is still able to lawfully defend its border and flick the finger at any EU requests.

You have to wonder how long the Germans are going to put up with the costs of preserving the EU. They have spent billions of their money bailing out Greece and now private citizens are being threatened to have their homes seized to house refugees sent to Germany by Greece.
We've got a national vote next year on if we want to stay in the EU or leave. I'm voting to leave, and I don't know anyone in my wide social circles (aside from EU national friends) who are voting to stay.
The Germans may well have to suck it up and deal with it, but right now the UK government really wants a cool deal with Europe and a "Yes EU" vote so they are doing everything they can to prevent an EU problem influencing folk so we all say heck no.

*Edit*
To clarify, EU nationals don't have the vote next year, I just meant that all my EU national friends wish for freedom of movement/work to remain and would vote "UK in EU" if they could. I support transitional laws allowing them to stay if they wish after an out vote. That is probably how it will go though.
edit on 19.8.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Yes well, you are 100% correct also it's time to eliminate the "bigot" term when applied to this culture especially concerning the wanton destruction and terrorism that spawns in droves from extremism in the Islamic religion, it's time to be frank and forth right, until these middle eastern country's unite to destroy fanaticism I won't be trusting of anyone's intentions that come from that place, by doing nothing you silently endorse this behavior. So let's get rid of the eggs shells let's be honest, and stand together to say we are your enemy and you are not welcome here period.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

How dare the Slovaks use common sense to keep out a cancer that is gaining momentum across Europe and the Middle East. How dare they want to keep there country from developing a minority that WILL as it does everywhere it gets beyond 33% agitating through terror for self rule.How dare they see teir neighbours like Serbia torn apart through having a muslim minority. How dare they want to protect their Judeo Christian heritage. They will regret this, Brussels will force them to become Islamic whether the people want it or not. How dare those Slovaks want to preserve their country the way it is today.

Just had to slip in the subtle comment about Bosniaks, I see. You can whine and moan about how your poor "Orthodox brothers" were unfairly attacked, but the fact is that they were commiting genocide. The bad guys lost, as it should be.
edit on 19-8-2015 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Yes well, you are 100% correct also it's time to eliminate the "bigot" term when applied to this culture especially concerning the wanton destruction and terrorism that spawns in droves from extremism in the Islamic religion.
Agreed.
My state of alert is markedly higher with followers of Islam more than any other religion, for pretty obvious reasons.
I don't condemn the Slovaks wishing to keep their nation pretty much non-Muslim.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

A christian would be treated exactly like you, a transgender
if they immigrated to the middle eastern countries
these immigrants are coming from.
Most likely have their heads cut off after being raped
hundreds or thousands of times, tortured and beaten.

Really, you think it is a good idea to let a flood of people
into your community who think it is their duty
to kill homosexuals and transgenders,
who are misogynistic, and were raised in a culture
of violence and hate.

This has nothing to do with religion, it has to do
with allowing this culture of hate into your
community, a culture that hates women and
treats them worse than pets, a culture that
thinks anyone who is different deserves to die,
a culture that kills people just like you.

If you feel so strongly it is wrong then why don't you
open your home to a middle eastern Muslim family
from Afghanistan or Syria, or other middle eastern
countries whose culture is violence and hate riddled.

Will you open your home to a family of devout middle eastern
Muslims from a country that breeds the Islamic State?
If not, don't expect others to do it, unless you
would do it.

This has little to do with religion and much to do with
a culture that promotes hate at every turn, hates women,
hates gays, hates transsexuals, hates anyone of a
different religion and feels justified in harming or
killing others.

Either put up and open your home to them, there
are lots and lots that Obama has invited in.
Or, allow people to keep rattlesnakes out of their
homes.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Trouble is people look at the problem with European eyes and European culture, the fact is that the rich ME country's are driving this mass exodus in order to flood Europe, they dont care if 100,000 or 10,000,000 die becouse they are going to paradise for serving God and bringing Islam to Europe.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
1. muslims don't belong to europe. they should take shelter in their muslim brother's countries.

2. the cancer EU should't tell a supreme country what to do.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think some of you may have misunderstood my last post. Excuse me, this will be long, but I'd like to explain myself.

I'm not saying we should all open our doors and invite radicals in for a nice dinner. My point was actually very simple: turning people away, people who understand the differences in the cultures and are willing to respect and adapt, simply because they have a different belief shouldn't happen.

I never said it's easy to determine who's willing to respect and adapt and who wants a chance to attack. If there was a way, life would be much more simple. And I'm not Slovakian, nor European, so I can't comment on how they've been affected by radical Islam. I was only giving my opinion on the theme, the one that is "not letting people into the country because of their religion".

I did find it rather funny that people here said things like letting them come to my house or that I could go there. It's funny as hell, cause I actively dislike Islam. Their religion, their culture: I dislike them. I'm NEVER going to a Islamic country. I wouldn't feel comfortable nor would I be true to myself if I did that.

I just happen to have an issue with "no, we don't want you here because of the God you believe in". I find it hard to believe that ALL Muslims out there want to kill everybody. And I also wouldn't want to be unfair to the many out there who are truly peaceful.

As for whatever was said about Obama and immigrants... I'm not American, sorry. Obama and the American problem with (illegal or not) immigrants have nothing to do with me...

Long story short: I actually mostly agree with you. Just not totally, because where does it stop? And how fair is it?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP
I'm NEVER going to a Islamic country.
Malaysia is both beautiful and pretty safe, non-radical.
I always feel safest in the non-Muslim Chinatown of Kuala Lumpur though, read into that whatever you may.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I was reading in another thread about what the ISIS is doing and it's really horrible. Considering how bad the situation is it might be a good idea to just give these men guns and supplies and send them back home to fight. Most photos I have seen of the refugees are of men of fighting age. Women and children obviously shouldn't be in that environment but the men should fight for the future of their nation. No one else seems willing to do it and the ISIS needs to be stopped. It's horrific the crimes they are committing.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TonySarc

Most of them are coming to Europe for the easy life, money and to import Islam

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Europe shouldn't allow that. I understand them not wanting to fight but it's their nations being destroyed. Conscription has worked in the past. Maybe the EU could use them to form an army against the ISIS. The men of fighting age get sent off to defeat the ISIS while the women, children and elderly are allowed to stay as refugees in Europe until victory is won. Sounds like a plan to me and it solves the core problem.
edit on 19-8-2015 by TonySarc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

If you lived in Europe you'd know. Western Europe will follow Eastern Europe.

Look at it this way, history rhymes in a cyclical fashion. We are now reliving the time just before the Nazis. The progressives has made such a big fuzz that a lot of young white people growing up now is reacting dialectically in disgust.

You've got 50 million muslims in Europe. What happens if there's a financial meltdown? What happens when both sides are radicalized and what's the solution we will beg for? An iron curtain to fall down.

The new right wants aristocracy.. they're following the steps of Julius Evola and such similar thinkers.

rationalwiki.org...

Maria Orsitsch is the answer.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TonySarc

Read my post about how Islam works then you will understand why they come

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
If everyone reads there own posts in this thread it isn't that hard to understand why so many people are fleeing these countries and coming to Europe for a better life. So many incredibly uneducated and stupid posts on here, it's like the live leak comments section.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

How dare the Slovaks use common sense to keep out a cancer that is gaining momentum across Europe and the Middle East. How dare they want to keep there country from developing a minority that WILL as it does everywhere it gets beyond 33% agitating through terror for self rule.How dare they see teir neighbours like Serbia torn apart through having a muslim minority. How dare they want to protect their Judeo Christian heritage. They will regret this, Brussels will force them to become Islamic whether the people want it or not. How dare those Slovaks want to preserve their country the way it is today.

Amen!

I think that Slovakia is courageous and sensible. Why bring a death culture willingly into your country. These are not Americanized or even slightly Europeanized Muslims, they are the dangerous Middle Eastern variety, complete with
indoctrination of a culture of violence, misogyny, and hate.

The US is downright stupid and the EU for letting the radicalized Muslims into the countries.

Get mad at me if you wish, but it is like letting a rattlesnake live in your house.

Please leave the forum, we don't have room for bigots. Anywhere.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Talorc
Bosnians and Kosovans and Albanians got settled by the Turks transformation and religious conversion of the Balkan natives, along with bringing in Muslim migrant fellaheen from Iraq, Egypt and eastern Turkey. The Serbs were defending themselves from Islamic fundamentalists allied with Afghan and Saudi mercenaries. They still live in the Bosnian mountains, lots of Saudi mercenaries (you know the same bunch that took out the Towers). Watch your CNN Fox news all you like and yes for sure there were bad crimes committed by the Serbs, but the Croatians and Muslims did bad too. But as the Serbs are allied to Russia they will always be demonised by the West. Plus the Serbs didn't lose at all, they carved out half of Bosnia and kept it for themselves - Republika Serbska.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join