It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slovakia refuses to accept Muslim migrants

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
As this story shows some of the immigrants have no respect for the laws of the country nor do they care for the culture of the country, its all about every one changing to suit them. www.dailymail.co.uk...

Kinda insane really. Some Muslim goes to violence at every slight to their religion. While other religions are so secure in their beliefs that they so not even react to provocations. The effects of extreme brainwashing.

No self awareness or control over themselves. Just ego demonic predatory rage.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Well said but what will they do when let loose on the streets

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: kellyjay

Agreed.
Slovakians like their non-Muslim culture just the way it is and I totally understand why they don't want them there.
Hindus and Sikhs have integrated well into the UK, Muslims haven't.
Hindus and Sikhs are not associated with killing non-believers in the UK, Muslims are.
Hindus and Sikhs are not joining ISIS and slipping into Syria to murder people, UK born Muslims are.

How anyone can argue against any of that I cannot imagine, so good luck Slovakia, it is up to them who they let into their country, and I completely understand why they don't want Muslims.

Hindus and sikhs are wonderful people and they have embraced and integrated well in the UK i agree with that, and its true that a lot of muslims (not all) havent, not because brits make it difficult, but because they DONT WANT TO! so it begs the question, why come to a country that you clearly hate? why come to a country that you know you wont try intigrate into it, because you must live under shariah? why not stay or go to another country that lives under shariah? it makes no sense....a lot of them are hatefull, they will look down on you in the street, so yeah i can totally understand why slovakia is making excuses not to accept them, but most likley the UK will get lumped with them

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

As I said before they want to "import" Islam into Europe, no non Muslim can even begin to understand the hate Islam has for all non Islam people and country's

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

As I said before they want to "import" Islam into Europe, no non Muslim can even begin to understand the hate Islam has for all non Islam people and country's

well ill be importing my foot in their a*s lol

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

the UK will get lumped with them
I don't think so this time, not until the EU referendum next year at least.
The government desperately wants to convince us that being in the EU is a good thing, so any European orders for us to take migrants will certainly influence the vote. They don't want to take the risk.
It also explains why the UK has refused the voluntary 'migrant share' scheme, public opposition to it here is strong.

Add to that todays news of greater resources to protect our border at Calais and it's looking to be an EU problem we can avoid:
www.bbc.co.uk...

The joint deal also sets out other measures aimed at tackling the migrant crisis in Calais, including an extra 500 police from the UK and France.
It says there will be additional freight search teams, including sniffer dogs and UK-funded flights to return migrants to their home countries.
The UK will pay £3.5m (five million euro) per year over two years towards the measures in the deal, and the Home Office said this was in addition to money previously pledged.
In July the UK announced £2m for a secure zone in Calais for UK-bound lorries, and £7m for other security measures. Last autumn the government pledged £12m over three years.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

So on top of the 33 million we pay EVERYDAY to be a part of the EU, were going to pay millions more on plane tickets to fly them back over t the middle east or wherever from france? when are we going to pay plane fares for those living in the UK?

pffft

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

It's not ideal but the business plan makes sense. Say two grand in flights, sending a family of four economic migrants back to their home nation, that costs less than only a few months of housing them/cash payments.
It also sendsa message to people genuinely fleeing oppression or whatever, the international conventions are clear, you claim asylum in the first safe nation. All EU countries are 'safe'.
Try to enter the UK illegally and Britain will fly you back. When enough are returned they will get the message.
edit on 20.8.2015 by grainofsand because: Typos

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

All this crap is about Germany trying to publicly expiate its guilt for what the Nazis did. We are all expected to shoulder their guilt by taking on the waifs and strays of the world...as many as possible, the more exotic the better.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: THEatsking

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

How dare the Slovaks use common sense to keep out a cancer that is gaining momentum across Europe and the Middle East. How dare they want to keep there country from developing a minority that WILL as it does everywhere it gets beyond 33% agitating through terror for self rule.How dare they see teir neighbours like Serbia torn apart through having a muslim minority. How dare they want to protect their Judeo Christian heritage. They will regret this, Brussels will force them to become Islamic whether the people want it or not. How dare those Slovaks want to preserve their country the way it is today.

Amen!

I think that Slovakia is courageous and sensible. Why bring a death culture willingly into your country. These are not Americanized or even slightly Europeanized Muslims, they are the dangerous Middle Eastern variety, complete with
indoctrination of a culture of violence, misogyny, and hate.

The US is downright stupid and the EU for letting the radicalized Muslims into the countries.

Get mad at me if you wish, but it is like letting a rattlesnake live in your house.

Please leave the forum, we don't have room for bigots. Anywhere.

Thanks

This is not bigotry, it is just the truth.

Can't deal with the truth, leave the forum yourself.

The Middle Eastern Muslim is raised in a culture rife with misogyny,
hatred for non-Muslims, intolerance for homosexuals etc.
This is the absolute truth about that culture.

It is letting vipers crawl under the covers with you to
allow them into your home and community.

You're woefully misinformed.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

How dare the Slovaks use common sense to keep out a cancer that is gaining momentum across Europe and the Middle East. How dare they want to keep there country from developing a minority that WILL as it does everywhere it gets beyond 33% agitating through terror for self rule.How dare they see teir neighbours like Serbia torn apart through having a muslim minority. How dare they want to protect their Judeo Christian heritage. They will regret this, Brussels will force them to become Islamic whether the people want it or not. How dare those Slovaks want to preserve their country the way it is today.

Amen!

I think that Slovakia is courageous and sensible. Why bring a death culture willingly into your country. These are not Americanized or even slightly Europeanized Muslims, they are the dangerous Middle Eastern variety, complete with

The US is downright stupid and the EU for letting the radicalized Muslims into the countries.

Get mad at me if you wish, but it is like letting a rattlesnake live in your house.

Thanks

Are you really saying that the Middle Eastern countries are not extremely misogynistic?
I think the evidence points otherwise, with the beating for women not covered head to toe,
with not being allowed outdoors alone, with wife beating legal, with child brides legal,
with women being "given" to a husband with no choice in the matter.
Are these not cultural norms and accepted treatment of women in the ME countries?
the refugees are coming from?

Are you really saying that the Middle Eastern culture is not extremely homophobic?
I think the evidence of homosexuals thrown off buildings publicly and with glee
show otherwise.

Are you really saying that the Middle Eastern culture is not hate filled?
The evidence of the oppression of Christians, and the tearing down
of churches and the open and gleeful murder of Christians show otherwise.

It is you my friend who is living in fantasy land if you think these refugees
are not coming from and culture of hate and misogyny and they can not
help but bring that culture with them. We have seen evidence of this in
Europe, just look at the newspaper in Europe, they are full of accounts
of all of the above being brought into their countries by Muslim ME refugees.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Amen!

Thanks

Are you really saying that the Middle Eastern countries are not extremely misogynistic?
I think the evidence points otherwise, with the beating for women not covered head to toe,
with not being allowed outdoors alone, with wife beating legal, with child brides legal,
Are these not cultural norms and accepted treatment of women in the ME countries?

Are you really saying that the Middle Eastern culture is not extremely homophobic?
show otherwise.

1) No it is not.

2) If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it is a duck. Calling you a bigot (In my previous post) wasn't an insult, but an observation.

3) Still not sure how what I said in this specific post could be interpreted as an insult.
I'm looking out for the betterment of humanity in this case. I'm telling you that you are misinformed. I've read up on the middle east, using only legitimate sources and science. Like any other society, they have negatives and positives. Keep in mind, what is right and wrong always has been and always will be black and white. It is what it is. All that changes is our interpretation of what is right and wrong.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: THEatsking

Put your money where your mouth is, goto the Middle East, you peoples champion,go there and Guide the people to promise land like Moses. Oh wait that's right they'll cut your head off and use it as a football, kind of deflating to social activists when their heads being used for sport.
edit on 20-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Not sure about the 'German guilt' bit but they have taken loads, and good luck to them.
It's not like they have much of a choice with their leaky border though.
Current UK policy is to defend our border, and most citizens agree so unlucky to those who hate it because until the 'public' agree, nothing is gonna change anytime soon.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Amen!

Thanks

show otherwise.

1) No it is not.

2) If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it is a duck. Calling you a bigot (In my previous post) wasn't an insult, but an observation.

3) Still not sure how what I said in this specific post could be interpreted as an insult.
I'm looking out for the betterment of humanity in this case. I'm telling you that you are misinformed. I've read up on the middle east, using only legitimate sources and science. Like any other society, they have negatives and positives. Keep in mind, what is right and wrong always has been and always will be black and white. It is what it is. All that changes is our interpretation of what is right and wrong.

So after reading up on Middle Eastern culture
you think their treatment of women is right?
I disagree completely and wholeheartedly.
you think their treatment of homosexuals is right?
you think that hating people who are not your religion is right?
you think tearing down religious building that are not of your
religion is right?

Your version of a good culture is far far from my version.
I am not a bigot, you are blinded to reality and
the reality of the Middle Eastern culture.

As a woman and a mother of daughters I shudder
at the thought of the Middle Eastern culture
being brought into the US. In the UK they are
having a huge problem with ME male immigrants
mass raping women and saying their culture
allows them to rape women as long as they are
not muslim. That is not bigotry it is in the news
frequently.

You my friend are for some reason blinded to
the truth of the violence and misogyny of the
ME culture as it is now practiced, today.
It appears to me that you may
have been brainwashed in almost a
cult like fashion by what you have been reading.

edit on 3Thu, 20 Aug 2015 15:45:57 -0500pm82008pmk204 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Yeah, I wouldn't want to live in an Islamic dominated street/housing estate in the UK.
5% of the UK population being Muslim is enough for me.

I like my girlfriends being free to wear whatever pretty dress they want to.

The apologists will do their best to deny it but hey, you may find this article interesting:
Telegraph newspaper

“Women have felt extreme alienation when they haven’t been welcome [at their mosque] which has profound consequences on younger generations. We’re living in an era where many young people feel their faith isn’t longer relevant or go to extremes. We want to create a safe space for them to learn.”

Sara Khan, director of anti-extremism organisation Inspire, agrees there's a problem: "Women have been made to feel very small, that the mosque isn't a place for them. I firmly think there's sexism. Men treat them like a men's only club. It's patriarchal. Men don't know what it's like and they can't see how degrading it is."

...they even discriminate/segregate sexes in prayer to their god, so bleating about Slovakia discriminating about who they want in their country is laughable at best.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

All this crap is about Germany trying to publicly expiate its guilt for what the Nazis did. We are all expected to shoulder their guilt by taking on the waifs and strays of the world...as many as possible, the more exotic the better.

That is a very good point. It certainly does all come back to the guilt complex of European nations due to their complicity/look the other way during the holocaust. No holocaust and there's no way the EU nations would allow themselves to be over run. I'm just watching a program on Jane Seymour's Jewish family and how they couldn't find anywhere to run as the Nazis came in. It's sort of funny that the Germans get rid of the majority of Europe's Jews, a people that had been in Europe well before the Christian, Germany had Jews before it had Christians as did most of Europe. By killing the Jews it created a guilt complex that now will finish off Europe as we know it, the pc brigade in Brussels will make sure of it. Maybe this is divine retribution on Germany, for sure it is screwed long term with all the Muslims over there. Hahahah Adolf you should have kept them couple of hundred thousand Jews, they'd be virtually disappeared now with all the conversions that were taking place, now it's cash back time and an in vasion of Africans and Asians that your guilt complex has to give in to.................. But why do we Brits have to suffer the same invasion for what your Nazis did? Quite simply because we lost control of our borders to you flippin continentals and we want our borders back. Time to seriously consider getting out of the EU

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Quite simply because we lost control of our borders to you flippin continentals and we want our borders back.
We can and do still lawfully control our border, we never signed up to the Schengen Agreement.

Time to seriously consider getting out of the EU
I'm voting out, regardless of any 'deal' Cameron claims to bring back from the EU before next year.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

If it means keeping boat loads of scroungers out of Britain, most people will vote for out of the EU. The one thing that scares us from voting out is the economic impact. Will Toyota, Honda, Hitachi, Nissan, etc etc honsetly stay in the UK and invest here if we are not 'in' the EU? That is the fear factor for me and many out there.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

German businesses will be the first wetting themselves for decent trade agreements with the UK, Mercedes, BMW, Volkswagon for a start, they want to sell us their stuff and we'll get a decent deal with our own negotiating seat in the World Trade Organisation.
The more I read the more it is clear that the UK could easily be an amazing world hub to EU trade, just a small percentage trade tariff for the convenience of selling/producing through an economy where business is just dealing with one government.

We will know more about how business feels in the next year, but JCB has already said it isn't worried:
JCB boss says UK should not fear EU exit

*Edit*
Nothing will change about illegal immigrants though, they are already denied entry at our border, the only issue is will the EU try to force us to open the doors?
My gut instinct is that they won't try until after the referendum...the EU needs our net contribution of many billions of £'s each year.
edit on 20.8.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join