It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

They give no rights to the unborn. They use any and every justification for such a barbaric act.

I'm with you.

Every single person in this thread knows that 'clump of cells' grows in to a living, thinking,breathing human being.

Abortion is barbaric, and fetus's deserve the same right to life, and chances in life we have all had.

Anyone who supports abortion is immoral.

Government funded agencies making a profit from fetus's parts is IMMORAL.
edit on 14-7-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
On thing everyone seems to be bypassing...

Is..

Are these body parts going to a good cause?

The fetuses are being aborted anyway, if the body parts are going to research that could potentially save lives, or even going as transplant parts to infants to save their lives, then this isn't an act of horror at all, but one of righteousness.

That is quite irrelevant. You're suggesting that the ends always justify the means?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

okay, how do you get equal rights in a case like this one?

rhrealitycheck.org...

16 year old girl is diagnosed with luekemia 9 weeks into her pregnancy and her chemo was delayed for fear it would harm the baby.

Chemotherapy was begun after the end of the first trimester of pregnancy, at which time the girl began to bleed, yet still the doctors refused to interrupt the pregnancy. Advocates report that she subsequently miscarried the pregnancy and began to hemorrhage; the medical team was unable to contain the bleeding and she died.

so well how do you give each equality when what is best for the baby is not what is best for the mother?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I actually think people are being deliberately obtuse in regard to how donations of this type are handled by all hospitals and medical facilities throughout the country. It is handled this way because that is the law. Now , hospitals could charge the family donating, but they have decided that is a poor idea. So, they recoup their costs from the research facility.

Hospitals come to families that have suffered the death of a loved one, pretty quickly, and ask for that permission. There is a time limit on how long the organs can just sit there. That doesn't seem like a conflict of interest and the hospital turns around and collects fees from whatever research facility comes for the donated parts.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'm all for what they're doing. There's a severe lack of available organs out there to meet demand and as long as you're going to practice abortion it strikes me as criminal to waste organs that could otherwise be used to save people or be used in medical research that leaves mature organs for people needing donations.

It's a bit of a grisly practice but it strikes me as the ethically right thing to do.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

As a woman, I am not against abortion but neither am I for it. But I am against preying on women for politics or profit. I'm against using science or medical "progress" to sway or gloss over a gut-wrenching decision.

And, as a woman who lived a life or death pregnancy for two months in the hospital, I have been faced with this decision and had the cruel realities spelled out to me. It would have been an emotional and financial relief to opt for abortion but I didn't.

I shudder to think how this is donation is portrayed to younger, more desperate women than myself.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
no wonder they have their web site locked down

If you want to purchase some embryonic cells or fetal “tissue”, all you have to do is order some on-line. You can just use your credit card.

At www.Stemexpress.com you’ll find a full line of “products” under embryonic and fetal product listings. This following sentence made my heart quiver just a bit:

“Normal donors are tested for blood borne pathogens and
are negative for HIV-1 and -2, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C. “

stemexpressdonors.com...

down for maintenance we will be back soon, alright then

edit on 073131p://bTuesday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 073131p://bTuesday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

If you want to parse individual accounts that's fine. But you can't escape the fact that at one time blacks were considered sub human and until last month, even gays weren't afforded equal rights.

If the life of the mother is at risk then when do ones rights start infringing on the right to life of the mother?

Unborn children do not infringe on the rights of the mother if it is to continue partying.

I could say that paying taxes for welfare infringes on my rights to have more money so justify killing poor people using your pro abortion argument.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

But that clump of cells isn't a living, breathing, thinking, feeling human being at that point. It simply isn't.

Does this mean that taking an antibacterial medication is murder? Bacteria multiply and are considered "alive".

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I actually think people are being deliberately obtuse in regard to how donations of this type are handled by all hospitals and medical facilities throughout the country. It is handled this way because that is the law. Now , hospitals could charge the family donating, but they have decided that is a poor idea. So, they recoup their costs from the research facility.

Hospitals come to families that have suffered the death of a loved one, pretty quickly, and ask for that permission. There is a time limit on how long the organs can just sit there. That doesn't seem like a conflict of interest and the hospital turns around and collects fees from whatever research facility comes for the donated parts.

Heh. I've got your "deliberately obtuse" right here. Some people regard abortion as murder by the mother, which in their eyes is a tragic act. If body parts resulting from that "murder" are used in some capacity, good or bad, you're damn right people will get upset. It's a few steps away from grinding corpses into fuel. I'm not taking sides on this, you just need to realize that they have a legitimate reason to be upset if they consider abortion to be a heinous act.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: kaylaluv

As a woman, I am not against abortion but neither am I for it. But I am against preying on women for politics or profit. I'm against using science or medical "progress" to sway or gloss over a gut-wrenching decision.

And, as a woman who lived a life or death pregnancy for two months in the hospital, I have been faced with this decision and had the cruel realities spelled out to me. It would have been an emotional and financial relief to opt for abortion but I didn't.

I shudder to think how this is donation is portrayed to younger, more desperate women than myself.

I don;t know what they say. But I am sure it is professional, just how you were dealt with. You just guess the worst case scenario.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: neo96

But that clump of cells isn't a living, breathing, thinking, feeling human being at that point. It simply isn't.

Does this mean that taking an antibacterial medication is murder? Bacteria multiply and are considered "alive".

How many bacteria, if left alone, grow to be a human being? Gays, blacks, minorities were all considered subhuman at one time.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guidance.Is.Internal

originally posted by: reldra

Heh. I've got your "deliberately obtuse" right here. Some people regard abortion as murder by the mother, which in their eyes is a tragic act. If body parts resulting from that "murder" are used in some capacity, good or bad, you're damn right people will get upset. It's a few steps away from grinding corpses into fuel. I'm not taking sides on this, you just need to realize that they have a legitimate reason to be upset if they consider abortion to be a heinous act.
I am just pointing out how all medical donations are handled. It included people who die in hospitals.
Good or bad, it is not illegal or a business.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Maybe we should start treating our bacteria with more respect. After all, without any bacteria we'd die as some of it is beneficial to our survival.

And gays, blacks and other minorities are thinking, breathing, living human beings -- not non-sentient clumps of cells.
edit on 14-7-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Guidance.Is.Internal

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
On thing everyone seems to be bypassing...

Is..

Are these body parts going to a good cause?

The fetuses are being aborted anyway, if the body parts are going to research that could potentially save lives, or even going as transplant parts to infants to save their lives, then this isn't an act of horror at all, but one of righteousness.

That is quite irrelevant. You're suggesting that the ends always justify the means?

Im suggesting that theres no stopping abortion..

and its GREAT that they are making the BEST out of a bad situation.

Im not condemning or parading abortion here.. Im saying, if they are going to do it, they might as well have some good come from it.

Focus on the positives

link   

so who gets to decide just who is infringing on whom rights? because I got to tell ya, in the countries that have abortion bans, it seems like legal system is doing a crap arse job of it!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

If you want to parse individual accounts that's fine. But you can't escape the fact that at one time blacks were considered sub human and until last month, even gays weren't afforded equal rights.

Absolutely true. Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, and it's RACIST history.

Oh yeah people will defend PP, then turn around, and cry foul over some damn flag.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I know, I should be ashamed of myself for wanting to save the most innocent lives, shame on me, who would have thought there would have come a day that being pro life of an unborn child made you the bad guy.

That is an excellent point.

When did caring about babies
become evil in the sight of liberals?

Once over 24 weeks gestation,
they are babies who are able to survive outside the womb,
without the mother, in a hospital setting.
At that point they are babies, not tissue, not a fetus, a baby.

But progressives and liberals are making people
who don't want to see the brains sucked out of babies
and who don't want to see babies dismembered
alive with no anesthesia, into some sort of evil monsters.

The truly evil monsters are the ones
who suck the brains out of babies
who can survive outside the womb;
who cut off the body parts of living babies,
who are in excruciating pain
with no anesthesia
babies who can survive outside the womb.

And to then sell the body part of these babies.
I see the liberals and progressives rejoicing over the
dismemberment and cruel dissection of these
babies as a "mother's right" and as good.

What has become of this world?

I can only hope that the people on this site
who approve of this torture and killing of
babies who can survive outside the womb;
are reincarnated
and aborted at 26 weeks with the
same procedures they openly approve of.

And yes, I do know people who would love
to adopt a newborn, but newborns are
not available anymore, they are killed
routinely and without any guilt or caring or thought
before someone can adopt them.

edit on 7Tue, 14 Jul 2015 19:25:45 -0500pm71407pmk142 by grandmakdw because: addition format

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Well then why is it that bird eggs,plants,trees,turtles, and the planet have protections than a fetus?

Something seriously wrong with that picture.

Still grows up to be one. Hell grows in to someone that cures cancer, becomes a president, or does something to change the world in a massive way.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Absolutely true. Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, and it's RACIST history.

Oh yeah people will defend PP, then turn around, and cry foul over some damn flag.

Won't argue with that first part. Sanger was something else.

~Tenth

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join