It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: beezzer

Maybe we should start treating our bacteria with more respect. After all, without any bacteria we'd die as some of it is beneficial to our survival.

And gays, blacks and other minorities are thinking, breathing, living human beings -- not non-sentient clumps of cells.

I'm not gay, yet I supported gay marriage.
I'm not an unborn baby, but I will continue to fight for their rights that you would deny them.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Gays and black people are thinking, feeling, breathing human beings. They deserve to be treated the same as other thinking, feeling, breathing human beings.

A clump of cells that roughly looks like a tiny baby without any neural brainwave pattern is not even in the same league.

It can't think. It can't breathe. It can't feel. It isn't even an "it" yet, it's a thing. At some magical point along the path of pregnancy, electrical activity beings to light up inside the newly formed neural pathways. That spark is what gives all of us our awareness.

Before that, it's just tissue.

EDIT: You can't move into a house before it's built. That's what a fetus is at early stages. You can't host consciousness before there's a place to put it. An incomplete vessel is not alive and it's not a person until someone "moves in".
edit on 14-7-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Um....no one suggested donating my fetus as an option. Fortunately it didn't come to that sad outcome but I had to agree to my options up front so if donation was an option, someone would have shoved that consent form in front of me to sign.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Gays and black people are thinking, feeling, breathing human beings. They deserve to be treated the same as other thinking, feeling, breathing human beings.

Sure are with a caviat.

Someone has to let them be BORN first.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Keep calling an unborn baby a clump of cells if you wish.

I know it distances a person if you keep calling it a clump of cells. I remember another group that did the same thing.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
no wonder they have their web site locked down

If you want to purchase some embryonic cells or fetal “tissue”, all you have to do is order some on-line. You can just use your credit card.

At www.Stemexpress.com you’ll find a full line of “products” under embryonic and fetal product listings. This following sentence made my heart quiver just a bit:

“Normal donors are tested for blood borne pathogens and
are negative for HIV-1 and -2, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C. “

stemexpressdonors.com...

down for maintenance we will be back soon, alright then

I just looked at that website using wayback machine and the snapshot is from june 9th. You can't be just anyone, it is for biomedical research facilities. It is cells, stemcells and blood products. If you click on 'fetal liver' they only have fetal liver progeniter cells. This is not what you think it is. They also offer adults the chance to donate blood and cell products. They are the ones tested.
edit on 14-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Hell, you're denying them the right to even be gay or a minority!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
ON line ad from stemcell

Daleiden produced an online ad from StemExpress, Planned Parenthood’s partner in the body-parts business, that “advertises 4 different times the financial benefit that Planned Parenthood clinics can receive from supplying fetal tissue with the words, ‘Financially profitable,’ ‘Financial Profits,’ ‘financial benefit to your clinic,’ and ‘fiscal growth of your own clinic.'” The ad has the endorsement of Planned Parenthood Medical Director Dr. Dorothy Furgerson.

4 different times the financial benefit that Planned Parenthood clinics can receive from supplying fetal tissue with the words, ‘Financially profitable,’ ‘Financial Profits,

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Hell, you're denying them the right to even be gay or a minority!

true that

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Not all aborted fetuses are clumps of cells.

Obama himself fought for the right of post-birth abortion
of babies born alive after botched abortions during the third term.

At 24 weeks they are babies,
babies who can survive outside the womb,
babies who have fully formed nervous systems
babies who as early as 20 weeks
feel pain like you and I do.

So the people who feel they
are superior to the rest of us
and say abortion is nothing to
be upset about.

Approve of babies at 20+ weeks
who feel pain just like you and me.

Approve of dismembering them alive
to remove them from the womb.

Approve of sucking their brains
out while they are alive and
feeling pain that way that you and I do.

Approve of all of this without giving
the babies any anesthesia while engaging in
live dismemberment.

(at 24 weeks a fetus is a fully formed
human being with all the pain and
consciousness of a live human being)

Approve of taking the parts
out of a living human
with no regard to any pain or suffering
on the part of the person being dismembered
alive so the parts can be sold.

That is what liberals call enlightenment
and forward thinking and progress.

Approving of all of these tortures on
an innocent being unable to defend itself.

edit on 7Tue, 14 Jul 2015 19:45:02 -0500pm71407pmk142 by grandmakdw because: addition deletion grammar

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
ON line ad from stemcell

Daleiden produced an online ad from StemExpress, Planned Parenthood’s partner in the body-parts business, that “advertises 4 different times the financial benefit that Planned Parenthood clinics can receive from supplying fetal tissue with the words, ‘Financially profitable,’ ‘Financial Profits,’ ‘financial benefit to your clinic,’ and ‘fiscal growth of your own clinic.'” The ad has the endorsement of Planned Parenthood Medical Director Dr. Dorothy Furgerson.

4 different times the financial benefit that Planned Parenthood clinics can receive from supplying fetal tissue with the words, ‘Financially profitable,’ ‘Financial Profits,

www.breitbart.com...

I commented on that before. That company deals with hundreds of facilities. You can make a profit on blood products and possibly cells. Planned Parenthood does not do that though. That ad is not intended for non profits.

When you donate blood, do you not think the people who collect blood have costs to cover? They will bring the blood where it is needed and collect something for it. Charities have overhead.

I think it was actually the CEO of the United Way that made in salary about 1/2 of what the place was bringing in. However, PP is not doing that, I did post their salaries.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Um....no one suggested donating my fetus as an option. Fortunately it didn't come to that sad outcome but I had to agree to my options up front so if donation was an option, someone would have shoved that consent form in front of me to sign.
I don;t think they ask you that until you make the decision to abort. Like a hospital doesn;t ask the family permission to donate until the person is dead.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
really why ain't no one griping about the company that is paying next to nothing for their product and selling at over 4 times the amount that planned parenthood is getting for it? afterall, planned parenthood just found a cost free way to dispose of their waste product. the company that is selling them is taking that waste and making a usable product out of it...
kind of like the oil and chemical industries found a cheaper way of getting rid of their waste products after the EPA started regulating how the crap should be disposed of by selling it to manufactures so they could just throw it at us in other forms, like food, clothing, blankets, building materials, and on and on!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I actually think people are being deliberately obtuse in regard to how donations of this type are handled by all hospitals and medical facilities throughout the country. It is handled this way because that is the law.

How are you so familiar with what goes on in hospitals? Do you work in a one? You seem so sure they go "by the book" about everything, well I work at a hospital that is internationally recognized and has an Ivy League school in the name (hint: it starts with a "D"), I'm in the main medical center on a daily basis, working up to 90+ hours a week... and I will tell you a LOT of things go on that is both illegal, and immoral on a daily basis, at ALL levels. I haven't seen illegal organ harvesting or sketchy abortion practices.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
"stem express has a plug in solution that allows us to add addition clinics quickly."
Dr, Dorthy Ferguson, planned parenthood

Whats that mean?

I can see it now, it's big business.

hmmmm like a futuristic horror movie

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

We had to have a plan as both my death and the baby's death was a daily possibility. No one mentioned donation.

But then I'm a middle class, educated white chick from the burbs with insurance. Not a financially strapped, scared teen from the wrong side of the tracks looking for help.

Is there no end to your justifications?
edit on 7/14/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What a insane topic to come across at this time of the night. I suppose I should say appreciate you posting news so quickly when you found this. I just watched the video on the source you gave, found myself sat there watching and listening and just not having much to say, just utter madness.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: reldra
I actually think people are being deliberately obtuse in regard to how donations of this type are handled by all hospitals and medical facilities throughout the country. It is handled this way because that is the law.

How are you so familiar with what goes on in hospitals? Do you work in a one? You seem so sure they go "by the book" about everything, well I work at a hospital that is internationally recognized and has an Ivy League school in the name (hint: it starts with a "D"), I'm in the main medical center on a daily basis, working up to 90+ hours a week... and I will tell you a LOT of things go on that is both illegal, and immoral on a daily basis, at ALL levels. I haven't seen illegal organ harvesting or sketchy abortion practices.

See, your hospital is following the law on organ donation and abortion, just like planned parenthood. That's great.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Was anybody expecting anything less than this? After all, human fetuses are not "human beings" according to the majority of progressives.

Now watch how certain progressive "mothers", who aborted these babies will "demand' to get in on the "business of murdering human fetuses/babies" and getting paid for it... After all, the human fetuses are "supposedly" part of their bodies right? and these mothers "own" those human fetuses as "property"...

Saw this earlier today but it made me so sick that I just closed the article and tried to put it out of my mind.
edit on 14-7-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

We had to have a plan as both my death and the baby's death was a daily possibility. No one mentioned donation.

But then I'm a middle class, educated white chick from the burbs with insurance. Not a financially strapped, scared teen from the wrong side of the tracks looking for help.

Is there no end to your justifications?

I wasn't justifying anything. It's just common sense. I said hospitals don't ask a family for permission until the person is dead. Why would they ask you in advance that particular thing?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join