It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
I think peoples' outrage on this issue is just silly. I don't see how donated fetal tissue is any different than donated organs and body parts from from dead people, not to mention donations of blood, bone marrow, kidneys, etc., from living people everyday.

That fetal tissue belonged to someone, and not the mother. Its not her's to donate.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Not all aborted fetuses are clumps of cells.

Obama himself fought for the right of post-birth abortion
of babies born alive after botched abortions during the third term.

At 24 weeks they are babies,
babies who can survive outside the womb,
babies who have fully formed nervous systems
babies who as early as 20 weeks
feel pain like you and I do.

So the people who feel they
are superior to the rest of us
and say abortion is nothing to
be upset about.

Approve of babies at 20+ weeks
who feel pain just like you and me.

Approve of dismembering them alive
to remove them from the womb.

Approve of sucking their brains
out while they are alive and
feeling pain that way that you and I do.

Approve of all of this without giving
the babies any anesthesia while engaging in
live dismemberment.

(at 24 weeks a fetus is a fully formed
human being with all the pain and
consciousness of a live human being)

Approve of taking the parts
out of a living human
with no regard to any pain or suffering
on the part of the person being dismembered
alive so the parts can be sold.

That is what liberals call enlightenment
and forward thinking and progress.

Approving of all of these tortures on
an innocent being unable to defend itself.

There is no way for me to say this in a non inflammatory way, that's simply the nature of the topic.

At 24 weeks old it still has no sentience, it's about on par with a weed in your garden in terms of self awareness. Even after birth a baby isn't self aware for some time. It is a huge leap for me to make to see abortion as murder, or even as the killing of a living being.

originally posted by: grimpachi
I asked this in another Abortion topic thread, but no one replied. I will ask here in more detail.

Why has the abortion issue become a hot topic recently?

It's election season and it's a very heated topic.
edit on 14-7-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: windword
I think peoples' outrage on this issue is just silly. I don't see how donated fetal tissue is any different than donated organs and body parts from from dead people, not to mention donations of blood, bone marrow, kidneys, etc., from living people everyday.

That fetal tissue belonged to someone, and not the mother. Its not her's to donate.
Yes it is. Just like when your family member dies in the hospital, someone may ask you for permission to donate the body to science. If you say yes, a lab will pick it up whole or in parts and the hospital will collect a fee to cover costs in keeping it viable so that it may help others.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Not if I murder them.

link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
but planned parenthood supposedly isn't getting paid for it, they are having their expenses reimbursed for preserving, transporting it, ect. and supposedy it's for medical research!
okay, so like someone pointed out, fetal remains are being processed for cosmetics and have been since before my kids were born! and well now it seems that they are finding out that they have also been used for vaccine developement and food manufacturing.

so why aren't you guys going after the companies that are actually processing it into the products you are buying? just wondering here. I mean you are acting like if you can only get rid of the source, well it won't be possible for them to throw it into you products. but well since the product is there to be donated, traded, sold whatever, what companies do with it is off hands to the gov't.

I remember when I found out that the cosmetics had it in it way back in the 80's...

so why has been allowed to continue this long??? just because women have abortions and causes a supply to be created does not justify them using the supply in our food!
now pass me that other product that is really just a collection of waste products thrown together and made to taste good- namely margarine.... I have a baked potato I want to eat!

link   
a reply to: grimpachi

My theory is it has to do with same-sex marriage becoming legal. The conservative /religious/right wingers are losing more control, and are apoplectic about it, so they are struggling to find some control over something.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
www.cruz.senate.gov...

Sen. Cruz: Congress Should Investigate and Defund Planned Parenthood
July 14, 2015
WASHINGTON, D.C. - U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, released the following statement regarding recent reports that Planned Parenthood is selling body parts of aborted babies:

"Today's news regarding allegations that Planned Parenthood is possibly selling the body parts of the babies it has aborted is sickening.

"There is no place for taxpayer funding of organizations that profit from taking away innocent life, much less profiting off the bodies of the lives they have stolen. Congress should immediately begin an investigation of Planned Parenthood's activities regarding the sale and transfer of aborted body parts, including who is obtaining them and what they are being used for. And it should renew efforts to fully defund Planned Parenthood to ensure that its morally bankrupt business receives not one penny of taxpayer money.

That earned this.

I hope they investigate the hell out of this.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Election season. GOP candidates will be questioned on this and it plays to the base and some independents. Probably bad for Trump but good for Jeb and kooky outliers like Jindal and Santorum.
edit on 7/14/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
a reply to: reldra

Not if I murder them.

I imagine if you kill your family member in a hospital, the hospital isn't going to ask you that permission.

By law, a fetus belongs to the pregnant woman and she can sign permission for the aborted fetus to be donated to science.

link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Tell that to my nephew, born at 24 weeks and 1 day. Anytime he was touched or held via gloves in the incubator, his vitals improved.

Cripes.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

My theory is it has to do with same-sex marriage becoming legal. The conservative /religious/right wingers are losing more control, and are apoplectic about it, so they are struggling to find some control over something.

Or since gays have equal rights, perhaps it's time to give the unborn equal rights as well.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Election season. GOP candidates will be questioned on this and it plays to the base and some independents. Probably bad for Trump but good for Jeb and kooky outliers like Jindal and Santorum.
That is true. That is why Jindal jumped on this today and called for an investigation that has already been done. He wanted airtime. He is well aware of the law and that the video was doctored. He just wants a camera in front of him.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No.

I said that I couldn't find this news on anything other than conservative news sites.

I'm trying to find a mainstream news source for this and I don't see one.

If you can find me one that would be great.

You're problem is trusting that a Liberal site would have the journalistic integrity to post something they support in a negative light. How short sighted and naive of you. Stop trying to derail the thread.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I am not trolling.

From what I can tell from the various sources the absolute worst part of this is that people were tricked into it for the monetary profit of, well, anyone.

The reality of the matter to me is this: "What do we do with human body parts that have not been studied due to taboo?"

I say this because I know what will happen to the fetus if there were no option for this; it would rot in a medical waste landfill. What good is that? If anything, abortion is a waste on the level that the parts of the fetus are thrown away and left to crows and maggots.

Why let the avians and insects be the only beneficiaries of this practice? How can science not learn something from a developing organ?

So many who wish for "sanctity" of life ignore or forget that our bodies are simply organic. Not to mention the fact that viable and proven human beings could benefit from the research. We can learn alot from this - and if the parent(s) is willing, then so be it. I can donate my body to science after I die - but it would not be nearly as useful as a developing human for obvious reasons as well as my own. Such as "Do not put my liver or heart in someone else unless you want problems."

There is no mandate or requirement for abortion, and if a poor girl/woman wishes to alleviate their cost to alleviate themselves and society of a burden, then so be it. If the PP is doing this without consent of the... donor?... well, that's the part I find to be immoral. There will be no funerals for the aborted. At least make their non-existence useful.

Science and study are the supreme forms of reason. Consent is the supreme form of emotion.

Profit motive and the lack of funding to PP are the main causes of this. Perhaps the former is the true root to human evil.
edit on 14-7-2015 by OrdoAdChao because: plurals and such

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

That was my guess so thanks for answering. I was honestly wondering if I had missed some big news event.

The resurgence of the abortion issue seems to have been orchestrated to create a political issue just like ever election season.

This is an excellent example of media & political manipulation of the public.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Tell that to my nephew, born at 24 weeks and 1 day. Anytime he was touched or held via gloves in the incubator, his vitals improved.

Cripes.

And plants react positively to music.
edit on 14-7-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Cripes.
Medical science is getting better at keeping pre term babies alive.
Perhaps, when they are even better at it, abortions past 24 weeks won't be allowed anywhere. People should not wait that long. There are people that didn't even know they were pregnant...irregular periods, or they don't normally have a period. But I think most women know by the second misssed period, at least enough to go get a pregnancy test and make a decision. And oddly, the $1 pregnancy test from the dollar store ranks higher in accuracy than the walgreen's brand one. I know of no one that can;t find $1.

It's still not so black and white. At 24 weeks her boyfriend/husband may leave her and her parent's won't help,she already has kids she can;t afford, the thought of giving a real baby away is too much...so I can't say the above is true i in all cases. But I do think there are some lazy people out there that wait too long to decide.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This is horrific. Am not entirely against abortion but this is going way too far. It's sad that there are probably young girls that are incredibly confused and scared who go to these places for counselling and get pressured into it purely to generate revenue for the clinic, that needs to be seriously investigated.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
This is horrific. Am not entirely against abortion but this is going way too far. It's sad that there are probably young girls that are incredibly confused and scared who go to these places for counselling and get pressured into it purely to generate revenue for the clinic, that needs to be seriously investigated.

It does not generate revenue. It is between $30 and $100 to cover the costs in keeping the parts viable for a lab to pick up. There is no selling of a fetal part.

Again, I will say, if your family member dies in a hospital, you will get asked if the body should be donated to science. And they will ask you quickly, within like 20 minutes, because organs can;t just sit around. The hospital will then collect a reasonable fee, reasonable is determined by law, from the lab(s) that picks up the body in parts or in whole.
edit on 14-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
What's more pure then a baby's love

I guess 'love' doesn't win

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join