It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Was anybody expecting anything less than this? After all, human fetuses are not "human beings" according to the majority of progressives.

Now watch how certain progressive "mothers", who aborted these babies will "demand' to get in on the "business of murdering human fetuses/babies" and getting paid for it...

Saw this earlier today but it made me so sick that I just closed the article and tried to put it out of my mind.

But it's not true. You should read previous posts.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Hell, you're denying them the right to even be gay or a minority!

Oooooh!
Gotta get that job!
I could chop up little gay people, little Chinese people, little Down's syndrome people, little cystic fibrosis people, little fat people, little rednecks and maybe some little female people. All day long, chopping and hacking little people.

But drop one kitten into a woodchipper.... well that would just be sick..... AMIRITE?
edit on b000000312015-07-14T19:59:10-05:0007America/ChicagoTue, 14 Jul 2015 19:59:10 -0500700000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Happy to hear that some one is upset.

This practice has been going on for years especially in the cosmetic industry, and a brief search points towards the food industry now, of all places. I still don't know how to link but some one more computer savey than me can find it and post it, sorry.

A personal account. Many years ago I used a very expensive product with great satisfaction and found out they utilized fetal matter in the product. This is thirty years ago.
Oh, I forgot to say that I find it very important that we are talking about human children. beings whom have the potential to become more aware and compassionate than we are and grandfather excellence.

Perhaps it doesn't matter, children are a comodity. The un-born are a mirror of our own self worth. We have nothing to give them.
Good Thread OP.
edit on 14-7-2015 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: igor_ats

The sole source they find is probably a pro-life website at best, and that's a pretty low bar for impartiality heh.

And progressives like you actually think your websites would cover such atrocities when it is obvious what stance they have...

If it wasn't for "conservative" sources people wouldn't know a lot of the dirty laundry that comes from "progressive sources"...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Oooooh!
Gotta get that job!
I could chop up little gay people, little Chinese people, little Down's syndrome people, little cystic fibrosis people, little fat people, little rednecks and maybe some little female people. All day long, chopping and hacking little people.

But drop one kitten into a woodchipper.... well that would just be sick..... AMIRITE?

Especially if the remains threaten the endangered speckled turd snails in your yard.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
"stem express has a plug in solution that allows us to add addition clinics quickly."
Dr, Dorthy Ferguson, planned parenthood

Whats that mean?

I can see it now, it's big business.

hmmmm like a futuristic horror movie

Except this is not some twisted persons imagination, it is the world we live in.

I saw someone posted this verse earlier and it is sadly so fitting.

But mark this: there will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God – 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: butcherguy

Oooooh!
Gotta get that job!

Especially if the remains threaten the endangered speckled turd snails in your yard.

I already ate all of those... you know what they taste like?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: FamCore

I actually think people are being deliberately obtuse in regard to how donations of this type are handled by all hospitals and medical facilities throughout the country. It is handled this way because that is the law.

How are you so familiar with what goes on in hospitals? Do you work in a one? You seem so sure they go "by the book" about everything, well I work at a hospital that is internationally recognized and has an Ivy League school in the name (hint: it starts with a "D"), I'm in the main medical center on a daily basis, working up to 90+ hours a week... and I will tell you a LOT of things go on that is both illegal, and immoral on a daily basis, at ALL levels. I haven't seen illegal organ harvesting or sketchy abortion practices.

See, your hospital is following the law on organ donation and abortion, just like planned parenthood. That's great.

Because I am completely aware of everything going on in the entire hospital...? I'm definitely not. Just the little I've seen there have been other illegal things going on. And I am not in the surgery room so I would bet illegal things go on both in the visibility for me to see, and outside of what I'm seeing.
edit on 14-7-2015 by FamCore because:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Skittles? Crispy M&M's?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Excuse me?... Didn't you see the video posted on the FIRST PAGE by ATS member "stosh64" from ABC news covering this story and showing the actual undercover video?...

And you have the gall to claim this is false?...
edit on 14-7-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct post.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It's so silly to hang on that assertion.

Whether selling or facilitating, whether profiting or simply covering costs - the fact remains that PP is collecting fetal body parts that then become a commodity to someone.

They are doing this after counseling/assisting women in choosing abortion. On it's face it makes one question the nature and objectivity of this counseling.

edit on 7/14/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Even if people try and fight this, obamacare may try and protect them.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
a reply to: butcherguy

Skittles? Crispy M&M's?

Nope.
Chicken.

Sorry folks, just trying to lighten the mood.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Let's play a little thought exercise called "Nyiah has an abortion in an alternate universe", m'kay? Never had one in this one, so we're going to play make-believe a minute.

In this alternate universe, the Nyiah of it decides an abortion is necessary. Forget the reasons, they're unimportant. The resulting designation of the remains is, that's what we'll focus on. Now, we have 6 week-pregnant Nyiah walk out not 6 weeks pregnant anymore, and has opted to donate the remains to medical research.
Has my alternate self been preyed upon? I highly doubt so. If she were to think anything like me, it would be solely my decision, and it would also be solely my decision to donate for research. What use is it if it's decomposing in a medical waste bin, and subsequently burned in an incinerator? None, that's what. That is exactly the same way I also happen to view the dead -- outside of diseases strictly barring one from it, why justify letting useful tissues that can advance medical treatments or even save an life go to waste? The fetus isn't going to do anything but rot away, like the body isn't going to do anything but rot away.

Personally speaking, my ethics say that if you're going to abort, donate it, and that if upon your own death, you should donate. Both actions will save more lives than the one it cost in the first place. In that sense, it seems to me that the blatantly unethical people are the ones trying to say putting remains to good use should be banned or is wrong.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
This kind of info needs to be everywhere.. So many people are on the fence about getting an abortion and if they all knew there babys head (and other parts) was going to be cut off and sold to someone they would really have to rethink it.

I have always considered myself pro-choice now I have to rethink that...............

Shouldnt the mom who is having the abortion get the money for her babys parts???? Im going to go puke now..

Yes this info needs to be everywhere...

But... then you say that you are rethinking about being pro-choice" but your next paragraph in the same post is that the mothers should be getting paid for such atrocious business?...

edit on 14-7-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct post.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think peoples' outrage on this issue is just silly. I don't see how donated fetal tissue is any different than donated organs and body parts from from dead people, not to mention donations of blood, bone marrow, kidneys, etc., from living people everyday.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
www.cruz.senate.gov...

Sen. Cruz: Congress Should Investigate and Defund Planned Parenthood
July 14, 2015
WASHINGTON, D.C. - U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, released the following statement regarding recent reports that Planned Parenthood is selling body parts of aborted babies:

"Today's news regarding allegations that Planned Parenthood is possibly selling the body parts of the babies it has aborted is sickening.

"There is no place for taxpayer funding of organizations that profit from taking away innocent life, much less profiting off the bodies of the lives they have stolen. Congress should immediately begin an investigation of Planned Parenthood's activities regarding the sale and transfer of aborted body parts, including who is obtaining them and what they are being used for. And it should renew efforts to fully defund Planned Parenthood to ensure that its morally bankrupt business receives not one penny of taxpayer money.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I asked this in another Abortion topic thread, but no one replied. I will ask here in more detail.

Why has the abortion issue become a hot topic recently?

Old stories are being reprinted on it which happens occasionally, but this seems like a focused effort.

One of the other hot topics has been gay rights however that is understandable because of the recent ruling that has far-reaching implications. Generally there is a reason for a surge in topics, but I don't understand this one.

Has something major recently happened?

If it has then I surely missed it. For one I don't watch TV I dropped cable years ago.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
We will never be able to stop abortions. By legalizing and regulating them, we can mitigate some of the horrible back-alley practices done FOR PROFIT, where women suffer horribly (and many died), and fetuses are aborted improperly.

Education is helping, because abortion rates have been going down over the last 30 years or so. But people make mistakes, and they will continue to make mistakes, which means abortions will never go away - UNLESS you go back to my proposed solution, which is absolute government control over everyone past the age of puberty. Temporary sterilization for everyone until approved for procreation by the government. We could totally protect the rights of the unborn only by giving up some of our own personal freedoms. Think of it as doing it for the children...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Excuse me?... Didn't you see the video posted on the FIRST PAGE by ATS member "stosh64" from ABC news covering this story and showing the actual undercover video?...

And you have the gall to claim this is false?...

Yes I did. And didn't you see in the last 300 posts sources showing it is not true? Showing that they don't sell body parts? That they operate within federal law? That the viseo was edited from 2 hours and 42 minutes to 7 minutes to make it look like something it is not. I did most of the research finding it. I do have the gall.

There is over 300 posts. In there, you will find the answer.
edit on 14-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join