It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: reldra

That is why this federal law exists. It stops organ trafficking yet allows for organ donation.

Its NOT a donation, if they are PAYING for it........for christ sake

The fees are for the removal of the part and keeping it viable, not for the part. If that is the case, shut down every hospital, because they collect the same fees.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
HERE’S THE COMPANY THAT BUYS ABORTED BODY PARTS FROM PLANNED PARENTHOOD

StemExpress

BTW stemexpress web site is not available at the moment

The video, provided by the pro-life group Center for Medical Progress, purports to show an actual online order form from StemExpress where buyers can order the parts they want and the age of gestation. The pull down menu shows “brain, heart, heart (veins and arteries attached), lungs, liver, liver and thymus, spleen, large intestine” and so on. The order form allows the buyer to choose the gestational age of the baby to be aborted from four weeks upward.

StemExpress is a five-year old privately held for-profit business located in Placerville, California that describes itself as “a multi-million dollar company that supplies human blood, tissue products, primary cells and other clinical specimens to biomedical researchers.” The company says it “offers the largest variety of raw material in the industry, as well as fresh, fixed and cryopreserved human primary cells.”

StemExpress calls itself as “…the only company of its kind to both procure tissues and isolate cells for researchers’ individual needs in its own labs. Our human tissue products range from fetal to adult and healthy to diseased, and we also collect bone marrow and leukapheresis for isolation.” StemExpress promises that by partnering with them “you’ll get the high quality samples you need so that you can focus on the research.”

Some will wonder how something that is apparently illegal goes on so openly. David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress told Breitbart News, “It is the Kermit Gosnell effect. There is simply a lack of interest in enforcing this kind of law because of abortion.”

Daleiden said that while the practice goes on around the country, it is especially hard to prosecute in California because of the political power of the abortion industry.
www.breitbart.com...
The buying and selling of human body parts is illegal under the U.S. Criminal Code though companies can charge for expenses. The question becomes how a “multi-million dollar” for-profit company buys fetal body parts and sells them but makes no profit.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Justifications and apologetics aside - PP is still both counseling and assisting vulnerable women considering abortion while also brokering an after-market in aborted fetuses. There's an inherent conflict there.
They are not brokering. They seem to believe that research of this type is useful, that it leads to new cures and treatments. Which..it does.

link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: butcherguy
Where do you apply for the job of sectioning little human bodies up into their various parts?
I am too late to become a doctor. They have the real sweet job of crushing and snipping at the climax of the procedure.

^^ Did anyone find this comment to be a bit twisted? Sick?^^
Me too.
But there are people doing this stuff every day.
Ever wonder what kind of person one has to be to do that?

Yes, there are people who believe donations of this type to research leads to great strides in medicine. And it does. Shall we just stop donating and throw it all out? Should we take the option designate yourself as an organ donor from your driver's license?

What about my question?
Have you ever wondered what kind of person it takes to do these things as a daily job?
Don't you think it would give you nightmares?

link   

The fees are for the removal , storage, preparation of 'part' not for the part itself.

Federal law can change in the glimpse of an eye, and that very likely will happen in this case if this practice becomes more publicized. Great fodder for a presidential election.

Furthermore, the "removal, storage, etc" fees are required to take possession of the part. You can't buy the part without the fees, so it's simply a way of dancing around the fact that you're buying a body part.

$100 for individual baby parts that otherwise would have gone into the dumpster certainly could turn a profit. You seal them in biowaste bags and put them in a refrigerator.
edit on 14-7-2015 by Guidance.Is.Internal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Where do you apply for the job of sectioning little human bodies up into their various parts?
I am too late to become a doctor. They have the real sweet job of crushing and snipping at the climax of the procedure.

Me too.

Yes, there are people who believe donations of this type to research leads to great strides in medicine. And it does. Shall we just stop donating and throw it all out? Should we take the option designate yourself as an organ donor from your driver's license?

What about my question?
Have you ever wondered what kind of person it takes to do these things as a daily job?

I don;t think so. I had no problem with the frogs in science class nor the half open cow that was brought to my 5th grade class to study and touch the organs.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: kosmicjack

Semantics? No. Facts. Yes. They do not profit from this. It's done for research. The money is to recoup costs. Otherwise, the law would be all over them all the time.

Someone profits from this, I don't know of too many people who would chop up babies for free.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Frogs aren't human babies. You would probably lose your composure if you had to assist in a second trimester abortion. It is quite gruesome.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guidance.Is.Internal

The fees are for the removal , storage, preparation of 'part' not for the part itself.

Federal law can change in the glimpse of an eye, and that very likely will happen in this case if this practice becomes more publicized. Great fodder for a presidential election.

Furthermore, the "removal, storage, etc" fees are required to take possession of the part. You can't buy the part without the fees, so it's simply a way of dancing around the fact that you're buying a body part.

$100 for individual baby parts that otherwise would have gone into the dumpster certainly could turn a profit. You seal them in biowaste bags and put them in a refrigerator.

No, you have to pay a medical waste removal company. Why waste it that way and not use it for research?

That law has been in place for many years. It is to stop organ trafficking.

Removing the law would stop all organ donation. Hospitals collect the same fees.
edit on 14-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

Me too.

What about my question?

I don;t think so. I had no problem with the frogs in science class nor the half open cow that was brought to my 5th grade class to study and touch the organs.

Wow.
You are a special kind of person.
Ever chopped up a baby?

ETA: I should have asked if the frogs hearts were beating when you started cutting them up.
edit on b000000312015-07-14T19:01:00-05:0007America/ChicagoTue, 14 Jul 2015 19:01:00 -0500700000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Is it right to counsel/assist a woman in abortion with implied caveat that the child will not have died in vain so long as she opts to donate to medical research?

It's messed up.

And how much money do the companies that benefit from the donation of aborted fetuses actually donate to PP? Or how much to their board members or owners individually give?

I'm sure that's an illuminating figure.

link   
a reply to: beezzer

Okay, you choose. The woman or the fetus. Which one gets the right?

If you want to use LGBT as an analogy ( you brought it up) - In public accommodation, the gay customer's right to purchase reigns, but as soon as they walk into a church, that changes.

Same thing with the fetus. Inside the woman's body, the fetus' right is overshadowed by the woman's right, but as soon as the fetus becomes viable, that changes.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

and on the other side of the fence:

A pregnant 16-year-old in the Dominican Republic died from complications of leukemia, according to CNN. The young woman was forced to wait nearly three weeks to begin chemotherapy to treat her disease as hospital officials initially refused to treat her fearing it could terminate her pregnancy. In the end she lost her life and the pregnancy, and may have died because of the delay in her treatment.

rhrealitycheck.org...

link   
On thing everyone seems to be bypassing...

Is..

Are these body parts going to a good cause?

The fetuses are being aborted anyway, if the body parts are going to research that could potentially save lives, or even going as transplant parts to infants to save their lives, then this isn't an act of horror at all, but one of righteousness.

link   

You keep saying it is business as usual, nothing to see here.

So when there is an investigation PP will have nothing to hide and turn over all records of transaction.

Time will tell. One way or the other.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: kosmicjack

Semantics? No. Facts. Yes. They do not profit from this. It's done for research. The money is to recoup costs. Otherwise, the law would be all over them all the time.

How do you know??

I think we will find out if that is the case.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

You keep saying it is business as usual, nothing to see here.

So when there is an investigation PP will have nothing to hide and turn over all records of transaction.

Time will tell. One way or the other.

They were investigated in 2000. They were found to be operating within the law. It was for the exact same thing. So, time has told.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: beezzer

Okay, you choose. The woman or the fetus. Which one gets the right?

If you want to use LGBT as an analogy ( you brought it up) - In public accommodation, the gay customer's right to purchase reigns, but as soon as they walk into a church, that changes.

Same thing with the fetus. Inside the woman's body, the fetus' right is overshadowed by the woman's right, but as soon as the fetus becomes viable, that changes.

Fail. No-one forces the gay person into a church. Look, if you're against equal rights for everyone there is no shame in admitting it and there is currently no law against it.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Is it right to counsel/assist a woman in abortion with implied caveat that the child will not have died in vain so long as she opts to donate to medical research?

It's messed up.

And how much money do the companies that benefit from the donation of aborted fetuses actually donate to PP? Or how much to their board members or owners individually give?

I'm sure that's an illuminating figure.

Do you have proof that they've done this in the way you describe? Or is this just growing all out of proportion in your emotions and in your head.

I'm done with this thread. It's gone full-on retard, in my opinion and is an embarrassment.
edit on 7/14/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I have a feeling we will have a second determination in the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join