It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

a reply to: reldra

Selling baby parts piece by piece is within the law?

If this is within the law then the law needs to be changed....this is monsterous, which is pretty much what I think of anyone that thinks this sort of thing is ok

They are not selling them. They are donating them for research. Have you not read the replies in your own thread?

The only other option is to have the fetal parts picked up by a medical waste company and thrown out.

Except that it seems they are making money doing so, can you please site where they arent making money?

How are they making money when it is $30-$100 for a specimen? It costs that much to provide that specimen to a research facility asking for it. They don;t just dump a bunch in a donation bin like outside a salvation army.

..........because DONATING doesnt involve exchange of money for product.......

Thats how

: the act or an instance of donating: as
a : the making of a gift especially to a charity or public institution
b : a a free contribution : gift

So yes they are selling baby parts, and its monsterous

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask It's been posted in full about 4 times. It's 2 hours and 42 min long. I watched the entire thing.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Puhlease. Semantics.

How much does she make?

PP wouldn't be able to open it's door if someone wasn't profiting. I rate this kind of "nonprofit" the same as the Komen Foundation....simply preying on women and their health and fears. A non-stop plea for funding using emotion and scare tactics.

It's straight up ghoulish but couched in PC justifications.

They make enough to cover costs without profit. That is a non profit. The fees for donation certainly aren't making a profit. Only 3% pf what they do and 13% of total revenue is from abortions. So, I still don;t understand how they are preying on anyone or where this is ghoulish.

Which isn't to say people aren't getting rich - just that there are no shareholders getting dividends.

If you don't think selling baby parts to "cover costs" is ghoulish, well then, I would say we are at an ideological empasse. I would further venture to say that our entire nation finds itself at just such a juncture as it pertains to any number of issues and there in lies our problem.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The full video has been posted several times in this thread. The 7 (of 162) massively edited minutes do their job well.

Unfortunately, those 7 minutes are highly out of context.
edit on 7/14/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

If this is within the law then the law needs to be changed....this is monsterous, which is pretty much what I think of anyone that thinks this sort of thing is ok

They are not selling them. They are donating them for research. Have you not read the replies in your own thread?

The only other option is to have the fetal parts picked up by a medical waste company and thrown out.

Except that it seems they are making money doing so, can you please site where they arent making money?

How are they making money when it is $30-$100 for a specimen? It costs that much to provide that specimen to a research facility asking for it. They don;t just dump a bunch in a donation bin like outside a salvation army.

Thats how

Here is the law 42 289 g2 US code
Here is the relevant section on donations:
section A: "(a) Purchase of tissue
It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly acquire, receive, or otherwise transfer any human fetal tissue for valuable consideration if the transfer affects interstate commerce."

E3: "(3) The term “valuable consideration” does not include reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue."

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Did you happen to read the link she provided? Come to find out the man behind this video is the same man that brought us the "pimp man" acorn video.

I hate to say, but did we really expect anything less to come out of this?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask It's been posted in full about 4 times. It's 2 hours and 42 min long. I watched the entire thing.

Ill do the same this evening, and if im wrong will come back and redact my statements....

but if the fact remains they are selling aborted fetus parts (because its not donating when you take money for them)

I will stand by my statement that its monsterous and they should be investigated

link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
I posted a video earlier in the thread of a baby that was in distress and had to be delivered at 22 weeks.

Does that baby in the video fighting for his life have any rights?

link   

a reply to: ~Lucidity

Puhlease. Semantics.

How much does she make?

PP wouldn't be able to open it's door if someone wasn't profiting. I rate this kind of "nonprofit" the same as the Komen Foundation....simply preying on women and their health and fears. A non-stop plea for funding using emotion and scare tactics.

It's straight up ghoulish but couched in PC justifications.

They make enough to cover costs without profit. That is a non profit. The fees for donation certainly aren't making a profit. Only 3% pf what they do and 13% of total revenue is from abortions. So, I still don;t understand how they are preying on anyone or where this is ghoulish.

Which isn't to say people aren't getting rich - just that there are no shareholders getting dividends.

If you don't think selling baby parts to "cover costs" is ghoulish, well then, I would say we are at an ideological empasse. I would further venture to say that our entire nation finds itself at just such a juncture as it pertains to any number of issues and there in lies our problem.

The fees cover the costs in regard to handling, preparation and preservation of the parts. Not costs of anything else.

I already posted the salaries of PP employees.
edit on 14-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

If you don't think selling baby parts to "cover costs" is ghoulish,

The money "covers the cost" of the tissue donation! They're not selling parts to cover the costs of the organization.

link   
Umm I couldn't think of anything to say to this story except WOW 😲 really? Just really? I think I'm more shocked that there's interested PARTIES, not party and on top of it, (sorry my brain just did something involuntary), actually there are too many things wrong with this story to point out. Although I do wonder if anyone has thought or connected this to any secret societies.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Thats how

It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly acquire, receive, or otherwise transfer any human fetal tissue for valuable consideration if the transfer affects interstate commerce."

E3: "(3) The term “valuable consideration” does not include reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue."

So youre defending this based on CODE? instead of conscience and principle?

Christ we are a lost country.......

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: amsterdamn87
Umm I couldn't think of anything to say to this story except WOW 😲 really? Just really? I think I'm more shocked that there's interested PARTIES, not party and on top of it, (sorry my brain just did something involuntary), actually there are too many things wrong with this story to point out. Although I do wonder if anyone has thought or connected this to any secret societies.
You have to read some of the posts. The answer is NOT really.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Did you post this video in full anywhere on this thread so that we can see the whole thing?

It's been posted 10 times IN THIS THREAD. Read your thread.

because the "highly edited" parts you are talking about are pretty damn clear that its unborn children parts.....

There ARE fetus parts. A pregnant woman having an abortion can DONATE the tissue for research. That's all that's happening.

Read This

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Sorry smartphone isn't so smart, but thank you for the answer in such a short time, by the time I posted my question there were 10 more pages

edit on 14-7-2015 by amsterdamn87 because: empty post

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
The Center for Medical Progress (who made this video) is a fraud!

How have you come to that conclusion?

IMHO the video looked legit, PP didn't debate the validity of the video.

Whether anything illegal happened is yet to be determined.

What makes this a fraud in your opinion?

link   

Thats how

So youre defending this based on CODE? instead of conscience and principle?

Christ we are a lost country.......

That is the law hospitals and other medical organizations follow. Like hospitals collecting fees from research facilities to prepare and preserve the parts donated. The hospital recovers it's costs in doing that.

That is why this federal law exists. It stops organ trafficking yet allows for organ donation.

link   

originally posted by: stosh64
How have you come to that conclusion?

I posted my source several times now. Three posts up.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Live Action Puts Out Another Titillating but Misleading Video About Planned Parenthood and shows how easily...oh nevermind.

The conservative media is a-flutter thinking they have a "gotcha" against Planned Parenthood: a video supposedly exposing the organization for "selling" fetal body parts, which is against the law. The video, created by a group called the Center for Medical Progress but distributed and promoted by Live Action, shows Planned Parenthood's senior director of medical services Deborah Nucatola at a lunch meeting with people who apparently pretended to be medical research organizers seeking donated fetal tissue. But of course, Nucatola's actually dining with conservative operatives running one of the many "stings" that Live Action is built on promoting. (The organization has also attempted to scare people about Planned Parenthood's acceptance of patients who practice BDSM and to portray sex-selective abortion as common when it is not.) But this isn't evidence of wrongdoing. It's another masterful piece of propaganda.

ETA: Maybe Obama did it.
edit on 7/14/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Honestly, I don't think an honest discussion is going to matter whatsoever.

I was driving home this afternoon and was able to listen to Mark Levin (SP?) on the radio. The right wing echo chamber has already taken off with this one and there is no turning back.

No amount of context or reason will change the tone of the debate from here on out.

The drama queens have heard all they need to hear and they are following the talking points and propaganda as instructed.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join