It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pamela Geller vs Imam Anjem Choudary on Fox News, Hannity: 'You Want Her To Die!'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't want her killed by any means, she doesn't deserve the death threats or to be killed over what she did by any one

What do you want the liberals to do?

Create a human shield at all times?

link   
Why is it everyone was behind Charlie hebdo with their raunchy drawings and depictions of pedophilia when they got shot up.

But now everyone's upset at this woman, yet their drawings weren't as bad

Both groups were trying to accomplish the same thing

Only difference is the terrorist died and not the artist

People who are outraged by this have a serious thinking problem.

link   
The thing that annoys me most about this video is that A) Fox News invited Choudary to be on the show because they knew he would whip their typical viewership up into a frenzy and B) he provided someone for Hannity to shout over while trying to make his idiotic point: "SEE! This is what Muslims believe!!"

They didn't want the opinion of a Muslim. They found one of the few people who would go on Fox News and publicly admit that he sides with ISIS.

Fox News sucks. Hannity is a dick and a blow-hard.

I really like how he's pretending to be upset with Sharia law because of its rules against homosexuality but Hannity has a history of being vehemently anti-gay. If someone wanted a Christian version of Sharia law, Hannity would be their biggest proponent.

I look forward to Jon Stewart's report on this video.

link   
a reply to: beezzer

But if anyone refuses to stand beside her, then when it happens to an actual freedom you do care about, well, then you're screwed.

So if a person doesn't support her hate speech we are going to lose our freedoms? She got the reaction she wanted now she wants to whine about what happened.

It's also a laugh that Geller whines about people being forced to live under Sharia law but it's fine that Americans are forced to live under Christian laws.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: intrepid

The event was put on to incite. Anyone thinks it wasn't has their heads buried in the sand. This interview was held to incite. Anyone that doesn't see this is oblivious. Let's face it. You KNOW what type of response you will get from some people. I think it's a sad state of affairs when sensibilities are thrown into the ditch for a political motive.

So people shouldn't be allowed to draw the pictures?

Didn't say that. I said it was put on to incite. The 1st allows it but let's not blow smoke up our asses. This was put on to incite Muslim hate. To make a political point.

And "Piss Christ" was created to make butterflies happy instead of sad. . . . .

That has what to do with the topic? Deflection dude.

Piss Christ has everything to do with the topic.

It was "art" with the intent to incite religious convention.

Piss Christ. Not seeing the correlation.

From your source

Serrano has not ascribed overtly political content to Piss Christ and related artworks, on the contrary stressing their ambiguity. He has also said that while this work is not intended to denounce religion, it alludes to a perceived commercializing or cheapening of Christian icons in contemporary culture.

It was "art" that many in the Christian community took offense to.

Oh...yes, I remember that.
Didn't the Christians then call for a worldwide jihad against that artist and try to kill him, his family...and everyone who sheltered him, supported him and gave him a platform to espouse his views ?

In the end...the Christians beheaded him, right?...or was he burned alive in a cage?...I'm a little foggy on the details.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

You are right, but we know that our corporate run media is all about ratings, that is what feed their pockets so the circus you see is for entertainment.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
The thing that annoys me most about this video is that A) Fox News invited Choudary to be on the show because they knew he would whip their typical viewership up into a frenzy and B) he provided someone for Hannity to shout over while trying to make his idiotic point: "SEE! This is what Muslims believe!!"

They didn't want the opinion of a Muslim. They found one of the few people who would go on Fox News and publicly admit that he sides with ISIS.

This is EXACTLY my point. The event was staged to incite and this interview was a KNOWN entity.

ETA: Are news agencies supposed to report the news? Not make it?
edit on 7-5-2015 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Come on dude?????

Anyone that appears on any talkshow know's that the events are staged for a certain outcome favorable to the channel.

And anyone that claims ambush journalism has obviously never watched a talk show before in their life's.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lgbtlivesmatter

No, even Hedbo has come out and said this lady is nothing like them.

They go after everyone, she goes after Islam with a personal vendetta.

Hedbo made the world see what the radicals want and didn't do so by goating them out, but just doing what they felt like doing.

This lady made a conscience effort to incite.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Answer

You are right, but we know that our corporate run media is all about ratings, that is what feed their pockets so the circus you see is for entertainment.

Which is why I only get my news from ATS and The Daily Show.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Come on dude?????

Anyone that appears on any talkshow know's that the events are staged for a certain outcome favorable to the channel.

I think you just pointed out the problem. "News" has become a talk show.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

If people can be incited to violence with a few drawings, they need to be incited.

I'm tired of pussyfooting around radical islam with kidgloves in fear of offending someone.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: Sremmos80

If people can be incited to violence with a few drawings, they need to be incited.

I'm tired of pussyfooting around radical islam with kidgloves in fear of offending someone.

Keyboards. Amazing, innocuous, anonymous things. Host a "Mohammed sucks" party at your place then.

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

And that is the best post I have read so far, because I feel the same, in America I do what I want to, as long as is within my constitutional rights.

Islamist followers living in our nation, knows better, they will never be able to get away with our constitution, no matter how much they try, Islam will never become law in our nation.

So intimidation is the only way of trying.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lgbtlivesmatter
Why is it everyone was behind Charlie hebdo with their raunchy drawings and depictions of pedophilia when they got shot up.

But now everyone's upset at this woman, yet their drawings weren't as bad

Both groups were trying to accomplish the same thing

Only difference is the terrorist died and not the artist

People who are outraged by this have a serious thinking problem.

good question

Charlie was an atheist
Pam is a Jew
OH, and female

edit on 053131p://bThursday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 053131p://bThursday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Intrepid, calm down, friend, I like his post, on the issue, I can no tell anymore where you stand.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The entire interview was orchestrated for the herds on both sides of the argument. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
The entire interview was orchestrated for the herds on both sides of the argument. ~$heopleNation

I highly doubt Choudary was given a script, lol

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I don't agree, we already know they can, why do we need to prove it further.

Do we keep poking the bear and hope that it doesn't get mad?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Intrepid, calm down, friend, I like his post, on the issue, I can no tell anymore where you stand.

I'm OK.

I stand on the side of logic. I don't subscribe to any given ideology. It confuses many people.

This was obviously staged and they producers KNEW what they were going to get from this guy. Loads of sound bytes that will go LONG on the Fear Train. Trust me. His words will be quoted a LOT.
I remember a time that the news agencies reported the news. Not create it, or manipulate it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join